A Fatal Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming John, oh God please I have to finish. Oh Yes!!" She kept going, pushing down, my cock being constricted inside her body, her cervix hitting the tip. "Oh god John, oh god, oh god, fuck me John, fuck me!"

Her body was too much, I was going to cum; her pussy felt too good, I couldn't resist. "Beth I'm going to cum, please stop!" My body ignoring my words, my cock needed to do what it was made to; to fill this tight pussy with the ejaculate it was created to deliver.

"Oh god John, just a minute longer, just a minute longer. " She moaned, as she grave an extra hard squeeze with her pussy she leaned forward to whisper in my ear "Cum in me John, fill my pussy, let your cum go inside my body."

OHHH fuck, my cock firing its seed deeply inside her. The pleasure, fuck it felt so good. I was paralyzed in pleasure as I squirted myself into her. Her cervix planted onto the end of my cock, kissing my cock as it drank my cum into her womb, the deadly kiss of her body.

My cock continued unloading into her, pulse after pulse my life out of me and into her. Her pussy milking my cock still, draining me; I spurted into her womb repeatedly while she held herself down tightly to me, keeping my length fully in her still insisting on taking the entirety of my load as deeply into her as possible.

The pleasure was almost unbearable. The stimulus overpowering any conscious thoughts, my entire being consumed in the transfer of fluids from my body to hers, via our wet bond, my body's most basic instinct being fulfilled in the most extreme manner.

After the longest and most intense orgasm of my life it began to leave me, her pussies' spasms coming to an end, but the tight grip remains as she sits on me, deeply planted onto my cock. She loosens her arms from me, and sits back, keeping me fully inside her. She looked at me in the eyes with sadness. With a lust forgotten memory, my chest suddenly began pounding with pain, an incredible pain. My hands on my chest, oh damn it, shit, my chest is on fire. I fell back onto the ground, Beth watching me with that sad and knowing look.

"I'm sorry John, I needed your cum to win." She said, as everything went dark.

12