A Fate so Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally found my voice, "Don't think I haven't thought about it."

She smiled and tilted her head again, her eyes gleamed in the dim light of the bar, as she said, "I think you're hot." My penis was waving surrender in my pants, I wanted to take her right there, my heart pounded mercilessly in my chest. "Maybe I can sleep with you tonight, that is, if you want to." She taunted me openly now, awaiting an affirmation from me. "You do have sex, don't you?" She added.

I nodded, my eyes avoiding hers, she lowered her head so that her face was near the table top looking up at my face. She smiled again and asked, "Was that a yes?"

I managed a smile and nodded again, adding, "Yeah."

"Great, I'll see you there, come home early if you can." She sprung to her feet, and flittered out the door.

I thought of jacking off, the pain in my groin was nearly unbearable. I didn't, I needed all my sexual energy for this tiny angel from heaven. I closed the bar a little early; it was a slow night after all. Before leaving I took a handful of quarters to the condom machine in the men's room and got a handful of rubbers. I broke the speed limit racing home, and ran a couple of red lights as well.

Entering the dark apartment I heard Sarah in my bedroom with her guitar. I moved to the door, and peered into see her naked, sitting cross-legged on the bed, candles flickered and glowed all around; emphasizing my impression that she was an angel.

"Strip." She commanded sweetly.

I acquiesced a bit too clumsily; almost bowling over as I tried to take my pants off before my shoes. She giggled, I blushed.

When she saw my erect phallus for the first time she placed her guitar aside without taking her eyes off it. She looked up at me and in an appreciative manner, reached for it, saying as she did, "Oh, my! You are a gifted man, aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question and I didn't answer her., "This is going to be fun." She continued. She shot a wondering look in my direction. I smiled and continued forward toward her.

Sarah put her right hand on the back of my neck, as I gripped her breast. Sarah let out a moan, and said, "I can't believe this is happening. I am getting so excited."

She put her head back on the bed and closed her eyes, a girl who was in new territory and just letting things happen. She was really getting hot. And I was really primed. I was breathing heavy and groaning. She was clearly very willing, almost liquid in her motions.

I pulled the covers on the bed back, and sat down on the bed. She put her arms around me, and I stared down at her beauty. "This is going to be one fantastic night," I said under my breath.

She smiled, and tilted her head up to be kissed and we fused together for a long searching, probing embrace. She reached around behind her to prop herself up on the pillows. She turned to face me. I reached up and ran my hands up the back of her legs, from her knees up to her thighs.

She shivered and quivered, clearly in need of major contact. I stood up, running my hands from her lower back up her sides and ending on her breasts. I reached down to her waist, sliding my hands down over her stomach, and finally running my hands down onto her pubic bone. She moaned and her hands began to search frantically for my male member.

I put my hands on her breasts, and kissed her gently on the mouth. Her hands were desperately searching for my maleness. She was writhing now, and she was lost in a daze. She was completely mine to play with. She was not thinking at all. I sat back down on the bed, with her lying between my legs, her breasts jutting out.

While she watched, I leaned slowly forward and kissed under her nipples. With one hand under each breast, I suckled the nipples gently. Sarah began to moan and gasp. She put her head back against the pillow and moaned louder, as I sucked each nipple and pulled the other.

I began going back and forth, faster and faster, and working her breasts with my hands. She began to tremble. I guided her over the bed, and she hitched herself across the mattress, so that she was sitting with her legs under her.

My cock popped up, and I said, "Oh God, Sarah, you are just so beautiful, so wonderful, I want you so much."

I scrambled across the mattress and my cock bobbed as I moved. My cock is long, maybe 8 inches, and it stuck straight out from me. The head was very dark, a deep purple. Sarah looked at it with hunger. As I got close to her, she reached out and gripped my cock tight. She put the other hand around my neck, and I kissed her mouth hungrily. We stayed in that kiss for an interminable time, our tongues searching each other, her hand slowly rotating and stretching the skin of my cock in long slow pulls.

As she started to caress my balls and I rubbed the inside of her thighs, I began to lose track of time, and her heat continued to increase. It was clear that she was boiling hot. Her legs were apart and my hand was slowly easing up to her silky pussy hair. As my hand finally reached her vagina, she sucked in her breath and cried out, "Oh, Yes, I, Oh please."

I was still in no hurry, though. I leaned forward and just watched while I lightly danced my fingers across her pussy lips. I ran my hand back and forth, with the fleshy fingertips pressed up against her wetness. She had her knees spread apart and my cock gripped in her hand. She was pulling my cock skin all the way over the end and then pushing back against my pubic bone, with a thump. Each time she pumped, I let out a grunt. Her pubic bone was grinding against my hand. Her smell filled the room. It caused me to flare my nostrils and to savor the scent.

She dropped back on the bed, rolled over on her side, and I scooted over so that I was facing her, my cock against her stomach. She hung on to my cock, and I reached around her waist and put my open hand on the swell of her ass, pulling her against me.

My cock was poking into her stomach and she was now moving her hips with smooth, intense rolls, holding me to her stomach in her fist. Her right leg began to come up over my side, so that her pussy was wide open for my hand. She was the classic female asking to be fucked. She was saying, oh please mount me. I'm wide open.

I slowed my own humping, and captured her face with both hands, while she held me. Almost sitting up, I slowly lowered my face down onto hers, and kissed her tenderly. I gave her a long slow, tonguing of her lips and her mouth. I began to suck on her lips and run my tongue in and out of her.

Her noises got louder. She began to rock and shake. Her pussy was still only lightly caressed by me. I knew that she was close to an orgasm. Her thigh muscles were jerking and jumping.

While I was kissing her, she went wild and began thrusting wildly with her pussy. She made animal noises, high pitched female noises, sounding desperate, and then she screamed, coming before I could even get two fingers in. She came all at once, while I had my tongue down her throat, and was sliding two fingers into her. Her back snapped into an arch, pulling her face away from me, and her pussy squeezed down on my hand like she was grabbing my finger. She bucked and cried out, "Yeeeesssss, Oooooooh God, that's sooooooo gooooooodddd. Ahhhhhhieeeeeeeeee. I'm coming."

I held on to her pussy and forced both fingers all the way in while she was coming. She responded with another back snap and another cry. She was out of control, just one enormous orgasm. I thrust at her pussy, causing more little screams and jerks. My other hand was massaging the spot above her pelvic bone.

"Wow," I marveled! "What an experience."

As she was coming, I slid down lower on the bed, so that my cock could get between her legs. My fingers were inside her convulsing pussy and my long cock slipped down to press against her bottom. It was the most elemental sensation I could imagine. It seemed dangerous to me. She needed me very badly. I watched as my cock head pressed into her.

I could see my cock as it probed, and I couldn't stop myself from uttering a small "Uh!" She was completely soaked with sweat, and I was leaking precum fluid. I let out a huge moan. My cock was so incredibly hard. I pushed hard, and my pubic bone crushed against her moist pussy.

Everything in the general area of Sarah's pussy was soaking wet. She was sweating enough that she was glistening. As I rested my cock head partway inside her, I ran my fingertips around her ass hole. Sarah quivered, and jerked back toward the pillow. Without any hesitation, I slid a finger inside her ass.

She made an approving noise. Then uttering, "Oh, yes, I can't believe this. Please do me good."

With her on her left side, and with her right leg over my side, it was easy for me to feel I had yet to fully enter her. As I started to push, she was still relaxed from her orgasm, and she opened her ass up with no resistance. My finger went in easily, and she wiggled in pleasure. I thrust further into her pussy, and impaled her from behind with the finger. Sarah was mindless. She had arrived in heaven.

I couldn't get all the way in with one thrust, so I stopped and gave her a chance to adjust and to push with me. We gradually pushed together, and she gave little jerks as tremors passed through her crotch. She squirmed and rotated and pushed, gasping for air. When we finally were joined all the way, I shoved my finger in as well.

I could see the base of my cock, bumping against the opening of her vagina. At last, I was deep inside Sarah. She was impaled. She was babbling, with a kind of guttural laughing. Kind of like a huffing, stuttering sound.

We were at the peak of our adventure. She was wide open and totally at my mercy. She just hung on to me. Rather than thrust wildly, I continued to push steadily up inside her as far as I could reach, until she let out a deep groan.

"Ooooh my gooooodddddddd, please do me now. Please do me now."

I began a slow withdrawal, then began to slowly slide back in. It just seemed natural, and we each began slow undulations, alternating with slow pushes back and forth inside her.

She was completely beyond thought. Just impaling her body on my penis and getting fucked. She was beyond any previous self-restraint. She was blissful. All the smells were mingled together, into one tangy, sweet aroma. We just floated in a mutual sexual haze.

I was ecstatic, and my thrusts began to take on their own life. Sarah felt it building, and so did I. She began to moan and I plunged faster and faster. Her head was back, her eyes closed, her teeth showing. Her breasts were bobbing, her back arched, as I plunged harder and harder.

She was crying out, "Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaaahhhhhhh."

Her noises were getting higher pitched. I knew that meant that she was just about to come. We came for what seemed like several minutes, and lay there together, shaking, and jerking. For a while, we just laid motionless, just getting our composure. I withdrew, and let Sarah fall back on the mattress. As she collapsed against the bed, I plopped out of her, with a trail of semen reaching from my softening cock head to the golden velvet of her furry entry.

I rolled over and kissed her on the mouth, and she kissed me back passionately, with hunger. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, and she was totally absorbed in her feelings. I flopped back and then rolled over to give her a second kiss, which she returned with the same hunger that we had just kissed her.

=*=

We lived like this for two more weeks, until the dorms opened up and she returned to school. Later, we got together on an occasional weekend and sometimes after open mike night. One night she was accompanied by an older woman, they sat in the back, and talked. As they were leaving Sarah stopped by my table and introduced me to Dot, her mother. We recognized one another immediately, and reminisced for a few moments before they excused themselves for the evening. I marveled that Sarah could be the daughter of my favorite lover. "What are the odds?" I thought.

The very next day, Dot was waiting as I came to work. I was glad to see her and we had a long get-reacquainted waltz down memory lane. Finally I asked how Dan was. "We broke up a few months after you moved." She explained. She was quiet, obviously thinking of something that disturbed her, and then said, "I was pregnant...and Dan wasn't the father." As I have already explained, I don't read people well, so it didn't dawn on me what she meant. Then, in no uncertain terms she informed me that Sarah was our 'love child', a product of our torrid affair during that eventful interlude of contrived companionship.

Confusion, guilt and remorse flooded through me simultaneously. The surreal visions raging through my mind were at once vivid and vague, current and memorable. Tears welled in my eyes; she saw my reaction and believed them to be tears of joy, of affection for Sarah. She didn't know the depth of my shame, the humiliation that gripped me, knowing that I had been my daughter's lover. She confided in me then, "I haven't told her you are her father. I thought that you should make that decision, when you were ready."

"Sure, yeah." Was all I could say.

Dot was living in Vermont now, a safe distance from the sordid circumstance I had developed here. She was leaving the following morning and promised to visit often now that she had a friend and a daughter to see. She couldn't leave soon enough for me. Funny, I thought, how time changes one's desires.

That weekend Sarah dropped in for our usual get together. I was awestruck, unable to articulate our true nature, our familial relationship, her grip on my sexuality was absolute. I made love to my daughter, tenderly, lovingly, completely. As we lay in the after glow of our shared experience, I explained to her our relationship. She listened intently as I recalled the affair her mother and I had shared those many years before. Finally I fell silent; nothing left to add.

She lay still next to me, pondering my admission. After a substantial silence she spoke, "I've been making love to my father all this time." When I said nothing she continued, "But tonight, you knew who I was and yet..." I felt the shame of my sordid desire stab through me like a dagger. She rose and left me to my own darkly brooding thoughts.

I began drinking and cried myself to sleep that night; fate had been cruel, unmercifully cruel. I awoke late in the day, called my partner and told him I wouldn't be around for a few days. I was drunk before five that afternoon, and had seriously considered some particularly heinous retribution for my sins.

I was looking for another bottle when a soft rap came from the door. I ignored it. I was in no mood for company. The knock came again, more insistent this time, I strode to the door, intending to punch someone in the nose, pulled the door opened and stood astounded at the sight of my daughter, Sarah, framed in the doorway.

"Hi, Dad. Can I come in?"

I stood to one side and allowed her to enter. She moved to the couch and took a nervous perch on one end, sitting at the edge, as if she was unable to relax, something had to be said and she was there to say it.

"Dad," she began, a tear welling at the corner of her eye, "I don't want to lose you." She paused. "I love you, and want you to know how much..." The tears were flowing now, I handed her a tissue. "I'm so confused... I want to...need to...Oh crap!" She dropped her face into her hands and cried, sobs wracking her petite little frame. She tried to recover, "I need you Dad. I need you to love me."

"I do." I said consolingly.

She looked into my face and said as sincerely and as succinctly as she could "I want you as my lover."

My heart leapt, my resolve was gone, and the alcohol that tugged at my conscious mind swirled my thoughts in a cauldron of doubt that teetered on the edge of reality.

She rose from the couch, approached me and kissed me fully on the lips, not as my daughter, but as my lover.

We made love for hours, with the passion of two souls so intimately intertwined that our separate existences were unfathomable. I reveled in her touch, basked in the glow of her youthful energy. I was complete with her, shattered without. I knew from whence the passion came; she was a love child, now a child of love, my child, my lover.

She slept now on the couch, the passion relaxed, but not gone. She lay there, as her hair cascaded over her shoulders in gentle waves of golden tresses. Her face was relaxed, no wrinkle to speak of, smooth, pale, young. She slept. She deserved the rest; her travails were great, respite had not come soon enough – unhappily. Her bare breasts rose and fell as she slowly breathed that slow, shallow breath of exhaustion. The pointed coral pink colored tips of the small cone shaped nipples appeared to hover, as they floated, perched upon the pale white skin of her breasts. As I reached for a decorative throw to cover her naked form, I was reminded of her mother. She didn't move as I tucked it around her shoulders.

=*=

The morning sun chased the shadows from the room, as my eyes adjusted to the stark reality of light and the hammering ache in my head. The years of lust and love came flooding back, hauntingly. I was Forty-five, she twenty-one, I had finally found my true love, my daughter, Sarah.

12