A Fate Worse Than Death by DannyV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam smiled, her small white teeth shining in the firelight. "And now for the fee." She said. Gavin made to move, face showing a puzzled look. Miriam smiled again, and moved forward, sliding her pussy up along his chest and resting so that her knees where either side of his head. Right before his eyes were the puckered, glistening lips of her pussy. The hood at the top most often a small nub of delight, stood out like a tiny penis and the smell of her pussy filled Gavin's mind.

He pushed out his tongue, gently licking the dangling labia, reaching higher to engulf the massive clit with his mouth. Miriam moaned as he sucked and licked her clit and streaming cunt. Above him Gavin could just catch a glimpse of Miriam kneading her tits with both hands, the nipples poking out about an inch from the surface. She ground her pussy into his face, rubbing back and forward from his chin to his nose. Her juices were coming quite freely now, smothering Gavin's face.

His tongue worked hard, his jaw beginning to ache. Miriam screamed in delight and a great spurt of liquid came from her pussy, covering Gavin's face. He rested his head back, only to be pinned across the mouth by Miriam's clean-shaven pussy. She stayed like that for a moment, then slowly moved off Gavin and the table and began to dress.

Gavin slowly arose and wiped his face on the damp cloth thrown to him by Miriam. He gathered his clothes and armour, and Miriam helped him to tighten all the straps. "Perhaps you will come to me for all you healing needs." She said.

Gavin smiled like an idiot. "Oh, I think I will, my lady." He moved across the room, strangely refreshed after his exertions. He threw open the door and walked out to find the vanguard of his army waiting in the pass. His squire brought over his horse, which he mounted in an energetic bound.

"Healed, my Lord?" asked Gerald.

Gavin looked down at his officer, but rather than punish the insolence he simply said, "Oh yes." And pushed his horse into a slow trot onward through the pass.

The army marched on for another day, until they crested a large, grassy hill and in the valley beyond they could see the Duke's castle. Still a day's march away, the castle was built in the traditional style of the region. A great outer-wall surrounded by a deep moat, gate-house and guard towers spread about, their conical rooves shiny in the drizzling rain. Inside the wall were a few buildings, most likely a smithy and some sort of bakery, and the central keep. This again was protected by four tall towers.

Gavin called a halt to the march and commanded camp to be set up for the night. He wanted his men as fresh as they could be for the final push to the Duke's castle in case the Duke had indeed returned. He discussed strategy with Edwin, Gerald and his other officers, and it was decided that a small group should be sent out that night to scout the route to the castle, and to ensure that they would meet with no surprise the next day.

All tasks done for the day the Count retired to his well-lit tent. Inside Ruth, Arabella and Karen awaited. Each dressed in fine silks from the east, their hair braided in the ornate style of the hill peoples, and their skin anointed with sweet smelling oils. Only the golden cuffs around their wrists would have signalled them as captives, for they were eating and joking with one another.

Ruth rose, waving a hand for the other to do likewise, as she saw the Count standing in the entrance to his tent. She curtsied, followed awkwardly by the younger women. Then rushed over to take Gavin's cloak and begin to disassemble his armour.

The Count smiled. "You seem used to this kind of service, woman."

"I was courtier to a Baron in my youth, my lord." Ruth smiled, with a surprisingly pleasant set of teeth. "I know how to serve."

Stripped to his under clothes, Gavin lounged on the gold inlaid cushions and looked at his captives. Each a beauty in their own way, but he was so very tired today. The encounter with the healer, while exhilarating at the time, had left him unusually drained. He gulped a chalice of fine wine, and his head nodded back into a deep sleep.

He awoke, slowly, drowsily. The lamps had burned low and the night outside was quiet. He had a strange sensation around his groin. Tickly and warm all at once. He looked down to see the grey locks of Ruth bobbing up and down, as she sucked and licked on his rigid cock. She let the stiff rod pop from her mouth and looked up. "Apologies, my lord, but you had such a stiffy in your sleep I could not resist." She smiled at him again. "I am old, and you will probably make use of the other two more than I."

Gavin looked to the slumbering girls. Arabella was sprawled across a thick fur blanket, her left breast exposed. Karen was curled in a ball nearby, her round bottom bare to the light breeze running through the tent. Ruth went back to work on the Count's cock. She licked the underside, down to the balls, then gently took one in her mouth and sucked a little. Gavin sighed and dropped his head back on the pillows, savouring the experienced mouth and tongue. Her hands played with his shaft and head, until she licked her way back up, sucking in the head, but unlike the healer she went further down until Gavin felt his cock in the back of her throat. He jerked his hips forward in pleasure, making Ruth gag a little, then flooded her mouth with spurt after spurt of cum. So much that when Ruth pulled back, the cum was still flowing over her bottom lip, pooling in the Count's pubic hair. Ruth swallowed what was in her mouth, then set to cleaning up the rest with her tongue.

The Count fell back into a deep slumber, content with his choice of captives.

When next he awoke, the sounds of the camp were loud as the army prepared for the march ahead. He could smell the bacon and sausages cooking outside, and blinked at the feast laid before him. Eggs, meats and fruit of all kinds. The three ladies knelt patiently around him for any orders he might have. He had none. He simply ate his breakfast, washed and donned his newly polished armour.

Stepping into the morning light, he found Edwin waiting for him. "The scouting party returned early this morning." He said in low whispers. "The Duke's castle has only a handful of occupants, and none are the Duke."

"Good." Said Gavin, clapping his hands together. "We shall ride in and take control, then wait."

Edwin bit his lip, but shook his head slowly. "Are you sure that is wise, my lord?"

"You doubt me?" Gavin snapped.

"Of course not, my Lord!" Edwin gasped in a well-practiced hurt tone.

"Squire!" Called Gavin, "My horse."

Hurriedly the young squire brought over the great steed, and Gavin mounted slowly. He wheeled the horse about in the space in front of his tent. "I'm going ahead, send some horsemen after me." And he kicked his horse into a wild gallop.

Edwin cursed under his breath, "The man's a fool." He muttered. Then quickly looked about to make sure that no one had heard his treasonous remark. He then hurried off to command a troop of cavalry to follow the Count and protect him.

The cavalrymen caught up with Gavin just at the roadway leading to the draw-bridge protecting the Duke's castle. He had slowed his horse just outside camp, and now walked his horse sedately onward to the castle. He stopped at the closed portcullis and raised draw-bridge and called. "Anyone in the castle. I am Gavin, Count Von Borrovia. I have defeated your Duke on the field of battle and now claim his lands and properties. Open up!"

To his great surprise, the portcullis was immediately raised, and the draw-bridge lowered into place. A steward emerged bowing deeply, welcoming the new lord of the castle, and bidding him come through to the dining hall.

A great feast had been laid out with many tables and a great deal of wine and meat. Gavin was pleased. He had suspected that the Duke was not well liked, but had been informed by various terrified spies, that he, himself, was not well liked either. He accepted that as part of ruling.

He sat at the head of the high table and began to quaff wine, and stuff himself with the venison and pork laid out before him. His men filed into the room, chose places at the tables and likewise began to celebrate their occupation of the Duke's lands.

Edwin arrived some time after the rest. He stood at the entrance to the hall watching the revelry and smiled. The first of the soldiers began to falter, falling to the floor and table in a deep sleep. Edwin approached Gavin on the high table, smiling still as soldiers began falling left and right. "My Lord." Edwin said with a sarcastically gracious bow. "I did tell you not to do this."

Gavin rose to his feet, but staggered a little. "I feel ..." he began, but the words failed in his mouth.

"I believe the word is poisoned." Edwin said. "These lot," he waved a hand to indicate the soldiers. "Will sleep, and when they awake their Count will be dead and I shall take your place."

Gavin looked through fogged vision at the smiling face of Edwin. "I doubt that." He said, and launched a dagger he had been using to cut meat in Edwin's direction.

Caught off-guard Edwin moved, but not quickly enough. The dagger caught him in the shoulder, and he backed away down the hall as he saw Gavin clumsily pull his sword from its sheath and clamber over the food strewn table in front of him. Edwin's eyes widened as Gavin pulled himself to his feet and advanced.

Edwin turned and ran from the hall. The poison would take hold soon, and then he could take the control he had always wanted.

Gavin stood blearily in the grand hall amidst his now sleeping soldiers. His hands were starting to feel numb and the sword slipped from his fingers to clatter to the ground. Ruth ran forward trying to catch him before he fell, but succeeded only in slowing his descent to the floor.

Karen walked slowly over. She spat on Gavin's face and laughed. Ruth grabbed her dress as she tried to leave. "Are you stupid, girl?" She spat, "Do you know what these others would have done to us ... will do to us if he," she pointed a thumb at Gavin, "dies?"

Karen frowned. "Well there's nothing to be done. He's a dead man."

"Not necessarily." Ruth said. "We need the healer." She looked around the room at the fallen guards. "But we need somewhere safe first. Help me get him to a room with a sturdy door."

It took some considerable effort, but the three women dragged Gavin out of the hall and found a small bed chamber with heavy oak door. Ruth locked them in. "Get his armour off, and keep him awake, and I'll be back with that healer." And she left as fast as her aging legs would carry her.

Karen and Arabella looked at one another and then at Gavin. He was drowsy and a little unfocussed, but awake. His eyelids started to droop. The two women moved to his side, shaking him back awake. "Ruth says to keep you awake." Karen said. Gavin nodded, and pushed himself into a half-seated position on the small wooden bed.

Arabella and Karen set about stripping off his armour, making Gavin groan a little as they man-handled him to get at the straps. Then they sat, looking from one to the other, not knowing quite what to do.

Several hours passed, with the ladies talking about all manner of trivial things, trying to keep the Count awake. Despite their efforts Gavin's eyelids drooped once more, and Arabella stood up quickly. She looked about the room trying to find something that would hold the Count's interest. Then shrugged, and unclasped her dress at the shoulder, dropping the thin fabric to the ground. She stood close by the bed, naked in the flickering candle light and shook Gavin's shoulder. His eyes opened slowly, then widened at the sight of Arabella's soft curls of pubic hair near his face.

Stepping back a little, so that he could see better, Arabella started touching herself. She ran her hands up either side of her body, across her wide hips to her small breasts. She grasped each nipple, pulling and twisting them, all the time keeping eye contact with the poisoned man. He shuffled into a more upright position, his eyes wide open, drinking in the sight before him.

Arabella, her nipples erect, moved her hands down towards her pubic area. She pushed a hand through her thick bush of pubic hair, thrusting her hips forward and parting her thighs. Her fingers slid into the slit of her pussy, circling slightly as they passed the clit. With both hands, she pushed her outer lips apart, showing the slippery pinkness within to Gavin's now eager eyes. With two fingers of one hand she kept her pussy lips apart, while she rubbed up and down the wide-open slit with the other. Her breath was coming faster now, a slight red blush spreading across her chest just above those small tits.

She felt soft, warm breath on her neck, and the warmth of a naked body pressing up behind her. Karen, now also naked, stood close behind Arabella, her hands running around her rib-cage to her engorged nipples; rolling them in her fingers and kneading the small, round breasts. Karen gently kissed Arabella's neck and shoulders, making the older lady close her eyes and tilt her head backward, sighing.

Arabella's hands left her glistening pussy and reached behind, feeling the soft curves of Karen's young body. She turned, and pulled the flame haired girl in tight, pressing their lips together for a long deep kiss, as their hands explored each other's bodies. Karen licked Arabella's upper lip, then started to squat downward, kissing Arabella's throat and upper chest, before clamping her mouth onto one of the luscious, protruding nipples. She sucked hard, making Arabella groan, her hands making their way from hips round to ample bottom. Kneading the buttocks, spreading them apart then pushing them back together. Still lower she kissed. Moving down over the older lady's rounded belly, swirling her tongue briefly in the deep well of her navel. Karen rocked back on her knees, smiled up at Arabella, then sunk her face into the bushy pubes. She pushed three fingers from one hand up and into Arabella's cunt, pulling them back and forth while her tongue flicked across the now swollen clit.

On the bed, Gavin had managed the strength to pull his penis free of the short white undergarments that he still wore, and was running his hand up and down the increasing length of his member. As he watched the two women his cock became more rigid, the veins poking out, almost as though they would burst. He pulled his foreskin all the way back, making the enlarged head bulge even more.

Arabella was now leaning back against a chest of drawers, her hips twisted forward and thighs open to give Karen the greatest access she could. Karen's hand worked now back and forth, Arabella's juices running down her wrist, the air in the room smelled of her sex. Four fingers now, Karen had worked into Arabella's juicy cunt. The sucking and squelching sounds seemed to drown out all other noises, as Karen closed her thumb in and pushed her hand deeper. She now had her arm wrist deep in Arabella's expanded, dripping cunt. In and out, faster and faster. The older woman groaned in pleasure, the blush on her chest spreading, her face dripping sweat. Her hands gripped hard against the wooden drawers on which she leaned, her eyes screwed tighter shut, thighs clamping together over Karen's pistoning arm. She bit her lip to supress a scream as orgasm swept over her and her juices gushed from her pussy.

The Count was pulling on his hard cock quite fast now. Alternating between rapid movements just across the head and longer tugs where he pushed his hand all the way to his balls. Her orgasm subsiding, Arabella looked at Karen, still kneeling of the floor before her. Eyes flitting about the room, her gaze stopped on a rather large, white candle. She smiled wickedly. She grabbed the thick wax tube and pushed Karen back so that she fell across the bed, lying over the Count's lower legs. He groaned a little, but the girls were not sure if it was pain from being lay on or pleasure from his enflamed cock.

Arabella set to work on Karen's pussy. First licking and nuzzling with her nose. Then stretching the wet labia apart with both hands, swirling her tongue on the girl's clit. The young pussy got wetter and wetter, white fluid oozing from her reddened gash. Arabella pushed her fingers into the girl's slit. Working backward and forward as Karen had done to her, until four fingers of one hand were stretching the flame topped cunt.

Gavin licked his lips as he watched, pounding his cock furiously now. Arabella took the great white candle, smothered the length of it in Karen's creamy pussy juice, and the started to push it against the folds of Karen's pussy. The flame haired woman threw her head back and gasped as the thick, white candle edged its way, inch by inch, into her dripping cunt. Two inches in, three inches, four. Karen gasped and grabbed Arabella's wrist, signalling she could take not more. Arabella stopped, briefly running a finger over the bulging clit, then started, slowly at first, pulling the candle back and forth.

Karen's large round breasts heaved as she gasped for air. Her nipples pointed and hard. The Count's cock was huge and rigid against her arm. She shifted her position slightly, so that her arm was more comfortable, and now the Count's cock nudged against the soft auburn hair of her armpit. Karen bit her lip, her orgasm taking over her body. At the same time Gavin's cock began to spurt shot after shot of warm cum, splashing over her armpit hair and breasts. Reaching even as far as her other arm.

Arabella stood up, smiling, pulling the huge wax candle from Karen's pummelled pussy. She admired the girl's heaving, reddened tits and the soaked, curly hairs of her pussy.

A key grated in the door lock, and Arabella spun to see the oak door push open and Ruth and the healer came rushing through. Slamming and locking the door behind her, the healer lowered Ruth to the floor, a snapped arrow shaft protruding from her shoulder.

The healer drank in the scene in the small room, with nose as well as eyes. She rolled her eyes, "You were supposed to keep him awake, not get his heart pumping the poison round his body even faster!" She grabbed Karen by her cum drenched arm, and pulled her from the bed. The healer sat beside Gavin, pulling his head from one side to the other. She pulled his eyes open wide, looking at the dilated pupils. "The poison has gone too far." The healer looked at Ruth, seeping blood on the floor near the bed. "I can do nothing."

A hammering came on the door. A voice, deep and angry. "Open up or we'll break it in!" It was Edwin.

Ruth gasped in pain. "There is ONE thing you can do." She pulled herself to the bed. "I am old, not blind."

Miriam sighed. She looked back to the Count. She shook him. "I can save you," she paused, "but some might say it is a fate worse than death."

Gavin smiled weakly. "There is no such thing as a fate WORSE than death." He croaked.

Miriam pursed her ruby red lips, she looked from Gavin to Ruth. Weakly Ruth nodded, "Do it." She whispered.

Miriam sighed, but pulled the Count by the shoulders, and sank her fangs into his neck. She fed, feeling the beating of his heart slowing, slowing, stopped. She quickly sliced open her wrist with a long, sharp finger nail and held it to the Count's mouth. The thick dark blood dribbled into the Count's slack mouth, and at first Miriam thought she had been too late, but then, in a sudden rapid movement, Gavin clutched at her arm and began to drink deeply.

The hammering on the door stopped. "Very well." Edwin's voice seemed a little muffled, further away. "Get the axes!"

Gavin looked about the room, everything seemed more colourful, the details of each object in the room so sharp that it almost hurt. He looked to Ruth, was about to thank her, when he saw the arrow shaft, and the blood. His feelings were a mixture of deep hunger and deep concern. He looked to Miriam "Can you heal her too?"