A Fated Pair - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,069 Followers

Holly stood in my bedroom. She must have picked another outfit while I was showering. She stood in a short skirt and a tight blouse that showed off her perfect little breasts. "What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes, "You know what I mean."

"Oh you mean seeing you naked?"

"Yeah!"

Holly waved me off, "Nicky, stop being a prude. It is natural when siblings have a curiosity about each other."

"Holly." I said firmly.

Holly took a deep breath and looked over to me with her face flushing into a bright red. "I used to peek in on you when you showered at home. There were a few times when I would look into the keyhole lock to your bedroom when you changed. Ok? It was something I just wanted to do then. I guess it was something I never grew out of."

"Why?"

Holly shrugged.

"Holly?"

Holly rolled her eyes, "Because I thought you were hot. I still do! Look at you! You never lost that attractiveness. You were always working out. You were always out with your buddies playing ball. Sure, it has been years since then, but you still look amazing. Ok?"

Her answer shocked me. I stood there half naked with a towel around my waist. Water from the shower was dripping off me. She walked up to me and started to wipe me down with the towel she had been using.

"I found you attractive. Honestly, I still do." Holly said as she wiped along my broad shoulders and then my arms. "I used to steal glances at you all the time. I didn't hang around you and your idiot friends because I found it so stimulating; I did it because I wanted to be with you."

Holly moved the towel slowly to my chest. I reached up and held her hands in place. "When did this start?"

Holly smiled as she broke my grasp on her hand. She began to massage my chest with the towel, "Long before you even had a clue."

"I didn't...I mean, I never..."

"I know."

Holly wiped away the moisture on my chest and looked into my eyes, "I never found any other man as acceptable for me than you. Ever since I was able to tag along with you and your friends, I was in love with you. I didn't know what that love was when I was a little, but as I got older, I knew. I knew what my feelings were. You were my match. I know what is going on in your head before you even do. Just as you know exactly what is going on in mine. I knew what I felt wasn't right, but as long as I didn't act on anything, it wasn't wrong."

"So standing here with your brother half naked as you dry him off isn't wrong? There is a difference between fantasizing and actually acting on it Holly."

Holly took a step closer to me. The perfume she wore wrapped around us like a warm seductive blanket. She was so close that her breast touched my body. I looked down at the neckline of her blouse and can see two perfect B cups held up by a lacey bra. I swallowed hard as she stood on her toes and kissed me lightly on the lips. The touch of her lips sent a rush of emotions through my body. I wanted to grab her and toss her onto my bed. I wanted to show her that I felt the same about her as she does with me. But, I stayed still. Holly's lips parted from mine. She stood back down and started out of my bedroom.

"See? I acted on it." Holly said. She stopped and turned to look back at me. She spied my growing erection from under my towel, "It didn't seem wrong to me."

* * *

I sipped the latte that Holly had ordered for me. She sat across from me at an outdoor café looking through a catalog from a local shop that she had planned to visit. I leaned back in the plastic seat and watched her quietly. Holly sipped from her own cup and looked up at me. She smiled, "Are you going to be angry at me the entire time we are out?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Lighten up?" she asked as she set the catalog down.

"How can I?"

Holly took another sip. She pursed her lips and ran a napkin at the corners of her mouth. "I know you're not happy with what I did. But, you have to give me credit for being brave about it. I thought about telling you for years."

"It doesn't make it right."

Holly shook her head, "No, it doesn't. I just felt the need to tell you. The timing was right Nicky."

"Timing?"

Holly shrugged cutely, "If I didn't need to crash at your place for a bit, I don't think I could have ever gotten enough courage to tell you."

"You would have kept it secret?" I asked.

She nodded. "Absolutely, something like that isn't a common place topic that you share, especially when the topic involves your big brother." She took another sip from her cup and looked up at me. "Did you ever think about me in that way? You know...more than just a sister?"

I shrugged, "I'm not so sure. I mean you were a kid that was always tagging along. It was fun and cool that you were just like one of the guys. But, when you...uh..."

"Started having tits?" Holly said playfully.

I rolled my eyes, "When your body started coming in and you became a little less like one of the guys. I actually stopped being friends with some of the guys that started hitting on you."

"Were you jealous that I was flirting with some of them?"

I nodded.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't really know."

Holly smiled, "Well, we can work on that later. I don't want to push you anymore than I have already. I don't need you being angry at me the entire time I am with you."

I sipped the rest of my drink and sighed in defeat. I stood from the table and reached out with an open hand. "Come on; let's go get some of that shopping that you planned done."

Holly looked up smiling. She reached out, took my hand and walked away from the outdoor café with me. My day with my sister was what every romantic movie would have been. We walked from store to store. I watched as she tried on outfits. She laughed when I tried on the outfits that she had picked out for me. We walked arm in arm through Manhattan. With the fear that someone would judge us, I tried my best to make it look as if we were just siblings and nothing more. Holly on the other hand did her best to make it look like we were a couple. But, when you live in a city as large as New York City, no one really cares. No one cared that we were siblings. No one cared that Holly and I shared an intimate kiss. No one knew.

We got back to my apartment with handfuls of shopping bags. Holly tossed the ones in her hands into the corner of my apartment where her duffel bag was residing. She walked over to my couch and flung herself down onto it with a dramatic sigh. She laid there flaunting her legs after her skirt had ridden dangerously up her thighs. Holly stretched out and unbuttoned a few of the buttons on her blouse.

"Oh gosh it feels good to get those buttons undone. I felt like I was holding my breath the entire time we were shopping!" She exclaimed as she kicked off the heels she wore.

"Why wear something that tight at all?" I asked as I set the bags I was carrying next to the ones she tossed. I walked over to my kitchen to grab a couple of beers. While walking past her, I did my best to avoid looking at her shapely legs and the fleeting glimpses of the panties that flirted with being completely visible from underneath the skirt.

"I wanted to look cute."

"That's stupid."

"Why?"

"You're already cute. You don't need to go that extra mile." I said as I popped the tops of the beer and set one in front of her. I took a big sip of the beer and winced as the near freezing beverage hit the back of my throat. "You don't need to be attracting that kind of attention from the momos walking around here."

Holly grabbed her beer and sipped it. "I didn't do it for them."

I looked over to her puzzled but bracing for her answer.

Holly sipped her beer again and set it down onto the coffee table. She got up from the couch and moved her way over to me. She sat down next to me and pulled my arm around her, "I did it for you. I wanted you to look at me like you would look at any other girl."

I took another giant gulp from my beer, "So, did I?"

Holly shrugged as she snuggled into me. "Maybe."

"So, you didn't know if all the effort was worth it?"

She looked up at me, "Any effort for you is worth it."

I laughed, "You called me cheesy? You're so cheesy!"

Holly screeched in laughter and tickled me furiously. I juggled my beer around not wanting to waste a single drop while fending her off with one hand. I set my beer onto the table and grabbed her with both hands while she struggled and squirmed in my grasp. I lifted her off the couch and slammed her back onto it flat onto her back. She gasped as I pinned her arms down and dominated her. Holly held back her laughter as she looked into my eyes. I looked down at her. Her hair was now a mess after her frantic tickling. Her face was still perfectly done up with the minimal makeup that she had put on. I took her in slowly. Her breasts swelled from her bra and peeked through her blouse that she had unbuttoned. My heart was racing. My hands trembled with fear, anticipation and lust as I held onto her. I leaned down slowly. Holly moistened her lips anticipating what I was about to do. She craned her neck as I leaned further in. Closer and closer I moved. I could have sworn that I heard our hearts both racing loudly together. I paused as our lips barely touched. My heart yelled at me to go ahead, but my mind began to fight me once again. My rationale yelled at me. Holly looked into my eyes. I saw something in them that I had never realized before. There was love in her eyes. Not a sibling love, but something more than that. I shut my doubts and leaned in. I kissed her lips softly. Our kiss was open-lipped. I felt her tongue dart into my mouth quickly, but I quickly met her tongue with my own. It was just a simple touch. I broke our kiss and got off of her.

Holly sat up and straightened her blouse. She tugged her blouse back into place as her face was completely flushed by our kiss. "Wow..."

"I'm going to take a shower and head to bed." I said as I walked towards my room. My heart was racing. I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears. My hands began to sweat profusely. I wanted to kiss her more. But, I had to show control. I wanted her. I wanted my own sister. Everything she said before started to make sense. There was a reason why I couldn't make it work with any of the other women I was with. But, with her, she knew exactly how to make me laugh. She knew how to make me smile. She knew exactly how I wanted a woman to dress and look like. Holly was an amazingly perfect match for me. She was a sinful, taboo filled match.

"Did you want to watch some Netflix?" Holly asked.

I shook my head, "Probably not tonight, Holly. I am kind of beat."

"Oh." Holly said sadly as she patted her cheeks to get rid of the flush she still had. "Well, go get some rest then."

I nodded. "Good night."

"Good night."

* * *

"Nicky."

"Are you asleep?"

"Nicky?"

I opened my eyes. My room was dark. I looked around and instinctively looked over to my night stand to see what time it was. "What? What is it? It's 3 in the morning."

I looked around my room. It was a cloudy night. There was no moonlight shining into my room. My apartment being on the ninth floor of the building kept most of the street lights from aiding in my attempt to gather what was going on. I looked down at the foot of my bed and could make out the silhouette of Holly. She sat at the foot of my bed.

"Holly?" I asked still trying to wake up. "Are you ok? What's wrong?"

Holly remained silent.

I sat up rubbing my eyes as I tried to focus on her. With time, I finely made out more details of Holly. She sat at the foot of my bed in a large nightshirt. Her hair was tied into a loose ponytail and was resting on her left shoulder. Even in the darkness, she looked stunning. "Holly?"

"The couch hurts." She said finally.

"It's a couch. It's meant for sitting, not sleeping." I stated simply.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"What?"

"Can I sleep with you?" Holly said again.

"I...uh...I don't think that is a good idea."

"Why?"

"I sleep in my boxers Holly. And, well...I just don't think it is a good idea."

"I didn't ask if the idea of it was good or not." Holly said as she began to crawl into bed leaving her perch from the foot of the bed.

I held my breath and can see from what little light source there was that she wore just the nightshirt and nothing beneath. "I...uh..."

"It's more comfortable in here." She said as she pulled the covers down from the other side of me and got underneath them. "The air conditioning in the living room isn't that great and it is nice and cool in here."

"But..." I uttered futilely.

Holly didn't listen. She settled into my bed. She pulled the covers around her and sighed happily. I lay back down. I became painfully aware how close she was to me now in my queen sized bed. I turned to my side and can see the shape of her body next to me.

"Nicky?"

"Yes?"

"Relax." She said calmly.

"It's hard to."

Holly giggled playfully, "It's hard to relax? Or is it hard?"

"Stop."

Holly inched towards me. "I want you to hold me."

"I still don't think this is a good idea."

"Will you relax and stop thinking so much?"

"I can't."

Holly pushed back into me roughly. I felt her little body push into mine. I instinctively threw my arm and pulled her close. "See? Isn't that better?"

"I guess."

Holly sighed happily, "You have to relax."

"It's hard to relax when I have my sister lying next to me in bed with just a nightshirt on."

"Don't think of me as your little sister." Holly suggested. "Would that help in you relaxing if you just treated me like any other girl staying over?"

I laughed, "It might make it worse."

"Worse?" Holly said mischievously, "Or hard?"

"Oh shut up Holly."

Holly giggled in delight. She wiggled her perfect little rear end against me. I could feel through my boxers that she wasn't wearing any panties. The feel of her against me was thrilling. My body was on high alert. I smelled her. I felt her body against mine. Holly felt the excitement as well. She pulled my arm under her breasts. I could feel how soft and firm they were resting on my arm. I leaned in quietly and lost myself to the smell of her hair.

"You feel good holding me." Holly remarked sleepily.

I remained silent feeling her warmth engulfing me. Holly took hold of the hand that was holding her close to me and brought it to her breast. She splayed my fingers opened and pressed them against her. Reluctantly and with some of her physical guidance, I gave her breast a soft squeeze. She let out a soft moan.

"Do I feel good?" she asked.

"Yes." I answered as I tried to adjust myself in our embrace. The closeness. The touching. The taboo of it all had aroused me. My erection was building. But, with every move that I made, Holly adjusted herself to make sure that her ass was pressed up against me. "You may want to move."

"Why?"

"Because..."

Holly's body became rigid stiff when my erection broke free of its prison of my boxers. It pushed through the opening and was pressing against her perfect rear end. "Oh." She said finally. Holly pressed against it and even began to move about until my erection pressed between her cheeks. "Mmmm..."

"Holly..."

"Stop." She said.

"This isn't right." I protested with guilt washing over me.

"We kissed already. We crossed that first line. I know you don't want to go any further. I won't force you." Holly said simply. "I came in here to be with you. We aren't going to do anymore than be with each other."

"It isn't that." I said as I tried my best not to get more aroused as she began to grind against me. "I don't think I can control myself."

Holly stopped her grind. She turned around to face me. My heart fluttered and raced. I swallowed the lump that was building in my throat when she settled facing me. Her eighteen year old body pressed against me. Her arm reached around my waist gently pulling her closer to me. My erection pushed against her.

"I had fantasies about this."

"Us?"

"Yes." She said softly as she scooted up closer to my face. "I fantasized where we were together in some sort of silly situation where we had to share a bed." She inched closer and closer to me. "I would dream up all kinds of things that we would say to each other to justify being physical with one another."

"Holly..."

She moved up to my face and kissed my lips. I pulled her closer to me. I was electrified by her kiss. I felt freed by our closeness. I desired her. I needed her. Holly broke her kiss and started to kiss down my chin. She moved from my chin to my neck. She made soft cooing noises as she kissed. "This is what I dreamed of, to be this close to you."

"We can't..."

"We can." She insisted as her hand pulled away from my waist and moved towards my boxers. I could not have been any more erect. A low grunt escaped my lips when I felt her hand grip me. Her hand was hot and soft as she took hold of me. My cock was pulsating in her hand. I closed my eyes as she gave a short tug. "Holly..."

"I've had so many dreams about this moment."

"Why?"

"Because...I've wanted you long before I even knew it."

I closed my eyes as she kept tugging on me. I let out a moan when she used her finger to rub the pre-cum around the head of my cock. "Oh my god."

"Has it been a while?"

I nodded. "Longer than you can imagine."

She stretched up to kiss me again. This time, I kissed her back with urgency. My tongue pushed into her mouth. My hands came to life as I pulled her close. My hands explored her body. I gripped her perfect ass from under her nightshirt making her moan while breaking our kiss.

"I want you." Holly uttered as she felt my hands reached deeper and under her ass. "I want you so bad."

I nodded. "I want you too."

Holly broke free from my grasp on her and began to move her way down to my cock. I lay back flat onto the bed and watched as she pushed my shirt up and kissed her way down. Every audible smack of her kiss drove my cock into a hardness that I had never felt. Holly stopped when her lips got to my erection. She turned to look at me and smiled. Her lips got closer and closer to the head. The pre-cum was dripping from me. I reached down and palmed her naked ass. It was smooth, firm and supple. My fingers probed past her ass and between her legs. I felt her. Her little mound was smooth to the touch and thoroughly wet with excitement.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked as she moistened her lips.

I nodded.

Holly leaned in and kissed the head of my cock. I wanted to cum right then and there. The kiss sent an explosion to my cock. I wanted her to take me in. I wanted her to suck the cum out of me. I wanted to scream with pleasure. I wanted to ravage her until she begged me for mercy. But, Holly stopped. She sat back pushing my hand away from her wet pussy gently. I stared at her puzzled as she made her way back next to me in bed. She cuddled in while pulling the covers onto the both of us. She kissed my cheek.

"Now you will know what it was like to want someone as badly as I did."

"What?"

"I want you to want me."

I shook my head, "But, I do."

Holly kissed me once more, "You still don't want me as much as I wanted you. Patience my love, it will come to you sooner than you can imagine."

Heart fallen, I put my dripping erection back into my boxers. I reached over and pulled Holly closer to me. I could feel her shuffle about. She was just as bothered and sexually charged as I was, but she had a point. I saw the reason behind what she did. Resigned to her little life lesson for the night, I fell into a deep slumber with my sister clinging to me afraid that this was probably another dream of hers.

* * *

I woke up. The light from the sun radiated into my room. I winced as I got out of bed. I turned to find that Holly was gone. I rubbed the bits of sleep from my eyes and walked around my apartment looking for her, but she failed to appear. I found a note on my kitchen counter. She had gone for a run and needed to clear her mind from what had happened last night. A deep guttural regret radiated out of me. I brushed my teeth, hopped into the shower and began to curse myself. I cursed myself for letting any of it happen. As much as she acted like an adult, I was truly the only one that was one. I should have been more mature about the situation and not just acted upon my base needs. I got out of the shower and toweled off. Dressed in my usual apartment fair, I got back out into the living room to find Holly had come back from her jog. Shiny and covered in sweat, she still looked amazing. Her ponytail had been tied tight. Her legs looked amazing in the red leggings that she wore and her breasts heaving in the tight jogging top she wore. Holly stretched her legs out using the kitchen counter as a base. She looked up to me and offered a warm smile.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,069 Followers