A Fateful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markerss
markerss
9 Followers

He gently started to rub my back and my ass cheeks, eventually spreading my ass as he rubbed my ass cheeks.

"You're really look tight," he said, "you're going to need to relax."

After a pause, he jacked around a little bit and I heard something, it sounded like he had opened something and then I could hear what I thought was him rubbing his cock with whatever it was, and realized it was KY.

I was scared and when he touched my butthole, I raised up briefly and he said, "Relax, it's just my finger."

He told me to put my head down again and as I did, he started to rub lube on my butthole. It felt kind of good as I relaxed, but then he pushed his finger in my ass, and I again pull away slightly.

He again said, "Relax," and told me to put my head back down as he continued to finger my ass.

John whispered, "Oh, you're really tight," and told me that I would have to really relax.

He eventually took his finger out and rubbing my ass cheeks again he asked if I was doing okay. I simply nodded my head and as he moved closer he asked if I was ready.

When I replied, "Yes," he told me it might hurt a little but told me to relax. I nodded my head and soon I felt the head of his hard cock against my butthole and as he slowly started to push his cock in me. It felt ok at first, but all of a sudden the pain was excruciating and I quickly rose up and pulled away, causing his cock to slip out of me.

He immediately said, "What's wrong?"

I told it hurt and pausing he told me, "Ok, you need to really try to relax more and that the hurting would eventually stop," and again explained that I needed to relax. John now told me to tell him when it stopped hurting, of course so he could try again. It hurt for a little while, but I tried to delay him putting his cock in me as long as possible.

After he had asked a couple times if I was ready to try again, he finally had waited long enough and said, "Ok, let's try again, but really try to relax more this time, especially when I am in you."

I agreed and as soon as he put more lubricate on my ass, he proceeded to push his hard cock in my ass again. Again, it hurt and I tried to have him take it out, but he refused and when I tried to pull away, he held on to my hips, keeping his cock in me. It was painful, I couldn't do it, I pulled away again, which pissed him off.

In a frustrated voice he said, "Come on, what's wrong now."

I replied that it hurt, and he said you have got to try to relax. He again told me to tell him when I was ok and at that point I realized he wasn't going to stop trying until he got to fuck me. It still continued to hurt, aching, but he now moved closer and told me again to relax. He again slowly pushed his cock in me and the minute he was in me it started to hurt again. I rose up again, but this time he held me by my hips, not letting me pull away.

He said, "Stop!"

I reached back, trying to push him off, telling him it hurt. He told me to relax and said, "If you would just relax, the hurting will go away."

He continued to hold me by my hips and after little bit, he started to slowly move his hard cock in and out of me, progressively pushed his cock in me a little more each time. It was still really hurting and when I asked him to stop, he just told me to relax. I tried to wiggle free but he again held me tight and telling me to stop, he kept moving his cock in and out of me.

After a short time, he asked if I was ok. It was still hurting but again I knew he wasn't going to stop until he had cum, so I needed to let him finish. I nodded my head and as he started fucking me again, it still hurt as he fucked me. His body was now slapping against my ass as feverishly fucked my sloppy hole. It continued to hurt, but the pain was more of an ache now.

John was forceful moving me back and forth, desperately trying to cum in me. As he continued, my cock was starting to get hard, but he was obviously out of breath and had become frustrated. He then suddenly stopped, and breathing hard he tried to explain that I need to help too and that I needed to move back and forth with him.

He then said, "Like this," as he grabbed my hips, and slowly started pushing and pulling me back and forth, and back and forth.

John then said, "That's it, keep going."

I did what he asked and as I tried to get into it, it started to feel good, and it obviously felt good for him too. He reached around me and played with my hard cock as he was fucking me remarking, "Yea, that's it." He then quit playing with my cock and as he concentrated on fucking me I could hear his cock going in and out of me, as his body slapped against me. I wanted him to cum as his strokes became quicker and more deliberate and I tried my best to match his thrusts, but it was hard to keep up. All of a sudden, he pulled me close, pushing his cock deep in me; it hurt and I tried to pull away, but he held me close, and out of breath he said, No, don't move!"

He was obviously cumming in me, and I could feel his cock jerking slightly inside me. He was out of breath and hunching over me, he slowly started moving his cock in and out of me, but only briefly. He then pushed me flat on my stomach and asked if I was okay. When I didn't reply, he slowly pulled his cock out of me, saying, "That really felt good," and gently rubbing my ass cheeks he again asked if I was ok. He had now slid off the bed and when I did not say anything, he told me that I should go into the bathroom and clean myself out.

As I got off the bed, he told me to use the hall bathroom, and not looking around, I headed toward the bedroom door to go into the hall. As I left, he said to come back when I was finished.

I quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door. I wasn't sure what he meant by cleaning myself out, but when I sat on the toilet and wiped my ass, i realized there was something there. Looking at the toilet paper I could see what I suspected was KY and probably his cum too. I panicked a little and now tried to push out whatever was inside me. I managed to push out something, and when I stood up and looked in the toilet, I could see some was floating and some had sunk to the bottom. I knew it must have been a mix of KY and his cum. I was scared, and thought to myself, "What had I allowed him to do."

I knew he was waiting for me to return so I wiped my ass real good, and after gathering my composure, I decided I had better go back. I didn't see him immediately but as I entered the room, he approached me and gently guided me toward the bed. As we sat down, John asked if I was okay. I nodded my head and as head acknowledged me by rubbing my thigh he quietly told me to get on the bed again.

Did he wanted to do it again, what was I going to do? I felt powerless as he pushed me to get on the bed, I didn't want to do it again. He now told me to get on all fours again and as he climbed on the bed behind me he told me to put my head down on the pillow. He spread my legs again, and dabbed some KY on my butthole, and eventually pushed his finger in me again.

He told me to relax again, as he moved closer, but I thought, "How was he able to get hard so soon after he had cum just a few minutes ago." I didn't want to do it again and I told myself I would try to tighten my ass so he couldn't put his cock in me again, but I couldn't stop him. As he spread my ass, and pressed his hard cock against my hole, it slipped into my ass more easily than before. What was I going to do? I told myself this time I wouldn't help. He held me by my hips and pushed against me, pushing his cock deep in me. Oh my god, he was going to fuck me again. As he started to fuck me, it felt good but I told myself I wasn't going to help. Almost immediately he noticed I wasn't helping and asked what was wrong? I told him that I thought we were only going to do it once.

He reached around taking hold of my cock and fondling it said, "Come on, I thought you liked it, let's do it one more time." When I didn't reply, he realized he would have to force me to do it. He grabbed my hips again and started moving me back and forth, determine to cum again and it wasn't long before it started to feel good, but I also thought to myself, "He had told me we would only do it once," so I continued to not help.

John continued to forcibly fuck me, thrusting his cock in and out of me desperately trying to cum one more time, but it wasn't working. He was noticeably frustrated that I wasn't helping, because out of breath he suddenly stopped and hastily took his cock out of me and got off the bed.

I thought to myself, "What is he doing now?" but as he walked toward the bathroom, he said, "Go use the bathroom and go ahead and get dressed. He quickly went into the bathroom and when he closed the door, I hurried into the hall bathroom. I sat on the toilet briefly and tried again to push out whatever was in me, cleaned my ass, and hurried back into the bedroom to get dressed.

As I sat there on the bed getting dressed, he came out, and sat by me as I continued to get dressed. He didn't say anything at first, but then told me how nice it was, and asked if I would like to maybe try it again sometime. I was powerless, he was my ride back to the game room and I did not know what to say. We eventually left the apartment and as we drove he suggested that he take me home. I agreed that it was a good idea, I really didn't want to talk to anyone after what just happened.

We didn't talk and I could feel the crack of my ass had become wet and slimy, obviously KY was oozing out as he drove me home. At the time all I could think of was wanting to get home and it wasnt long before he pulled up front of my house. I got out of the car, hurried inside, and went straight to the bathroom and tried again to push out whatever was still inside me and managed to push more KY and cum out, but not very much. I decided to take a long shower and continued to worry about what had happened. He had given me a blowjob, making me cum in his mouth and he didn't use a condom when he fucked me.

A few days later, I returned to the game room to ask about the car he had promised me and when I asked him about it, he said let's go for a drive and talk about it. We got in his car and as we drove around he explained that the deal was to sleep with him and to do it more than once. I was confused, but he continued by saying that I did not do my part so the deal was off.

I was in shock but after a paused he said, "Well, if you want to do it again with me, we could consider the deal back on again, but only if we do it again." I did not know what to say. I wanted the car, but did not want to have sex with him again, it was the fact of the matter.

We went back to the game room and as I got out of the car he said, "I still do have the car and if you want to try it again, I'll give you the car."

I stayed away from the game room for a long time and when I did return, we were friendly, but it seemed that he was still looking for an opening to continue the relationship, and maybe in a way I was too. It was nearing summer break now and he must have thought he would never have the chance to be with me again, because he mentioned to me that he was moving closer to where I lived. I knew where the apartments were and when he told me to come by sometime, I was nervous, but curious too. I did end up visiting once, still wanting the car, or maybe it was because deep down I wanted to have sex again. When I entered his apartment, a feeling of uneasiness came over me; I couldn't stay, I just couldn't do it.

The car never materialized and I never again had sex with him. I did try to contact him much later, but never did find him. I have wanted to try it again, but these days, it could have deadly consequences.

markerss
markerss
9 Followers
12