A Fateful Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not like that -- let the woman approach."

And with that, I could sense her whole body tensing. Mission accomplished. My lecherous exhibitionist dominatrix girlfriend was actually out of her comfort zone.

Some time ago, Amber had confided in me that she had always had some bisexual inclinations, and could actually get aroused from looking at and fantasizing about other women. That is also why I now expected her to follow through with my crazy proposition; my impulse had actually created the opportunity of a lifetime for her. If she didn't like it after all, she could even blame me for doing it.

That is, if the suggestion would be accepted by our adversaries. Even though they were clearly used to playing these kind of command games, it seemed like this one was crossing some kind of default agreement between them. They briefly fell out of character as the man bent over next to his partner, to exchange some whispers. Then they both rose. As the woman started towards Amber, she hiked up her skirt while the man announced the new rule.

"Only with the tongue."

And with that, the woman's still-dripping pussy was just about ten centimeters away from its new target.

Amber didn't even hesitate before taking on her assignment. Because of her elevated position on my lap, she had to reach down to get to her objective. But since she was already turned sideways as well, her spine could only arc so much. Only by uncomfortably forcing herself down could she approach enough to make contact with another woman's pussy for the first time in her life. Her own pussy was squeezing me with a mix of strain and anticipation.

And then, when my girlfriend pushed herself enough to almost reach her aim, the other woman bent her knees slightly, just enough to keep her bounty away from Amber's outstretched tongue. Once more, she gave it her all, and again, the coveted prize moved out of reach by a mere fingerbreadth. With that, Amber abandoned her pursuit and turned to me with a defeated look.

Even in my fuzzy state, I caught on to their devious intent. Without speaking or disobeying our command, our adversaries had managed to turn the tables against us. If we wanted to stay in the game, we would have to yield to them. I knew we were both not ready to concede now, I saw the mix of disappointment and longing in Amber's eyes. From my alter ego came a quick adaptation of the plan, seemingly still in control.

"Get on all fours."

It took Amber a moment to realize that my gaze was addressing her. Gratitude and renewed faith flashed across her features while we disengaged to get in the next position, kneeling side by side to face our challengers at about a meter distance, my glazed cock proudly jutting forward. I nudged Amber forward and she complied with my instruction, supporting herself on outstretched arms, while nicely sticking her round ass up in the air. I leaned back to assess the state of her exposure, but her skirt was long enough to keep me or anyone from sneaking a peek.

Just as Amber started crawling forward, the wicked woman suddenly swung a foot towards the only arm now supporting her, striking directly in the armpit. Amber cried out when she collapsed, and the woman followed up immediately, pressing her foot down on the assaulted forearm. This left Amber in a very prostrate position indeed. There was no question about who had the upper hand anymore. Amber stayed like she was, head down and snorting audibly.

Oh man, we had really overstepped our game now, this woman was so far out of our league... and I had started it myself by provoking the situation, I should've just kept my stupid mouth shut.

While I was floundering to find something to restore the balance, anything to at least regain some kind of dignity, the woman now spoke for the first time.

"Look up."

Her voice was husky, her tone even more dogmatic than Amber's had been. This was definitely a woman who was used to being obeyed, it looked like my girl had met her superior. Amber responded so promptly that she actually seemed eager to comply, half propping herself up on her unrestrained arm and throwing back her head.

In this adjusted position, the woman's wanton pussy hovered directly above Amber's face, her fingers circling her clit. She was flowing even more abundantly than before, oozing drop after stringy drop straight onto Amber's face. Amber opened her mouth thirstily, but the cunning woman managed to avoid hitting it, favoring instead her nose and cheek region, some of it even dribbling into the eyes.

Now that his partner had established her authority, the man seemed to come alive again. He came to stand half behind her, pressing his fully erect cock into her half-covered bottom while slowly stroking himself. He too had his gaze on Amber's face. And me? I just sat where I was, fearing that anything I did would irritate the woman further.

"Do you want to taste me?" the woman continued mockingly.

"Yes," came the whimpered reply.

"Yes, what?"

The threatening delivery of that question actually sent a shiver down my spine. It took Amber a moment to answer that one.

"Yes, Mistress," she softly acquiesced.

And with that, the Mistress intensified her frigging for a few seconds, then slightly lowered her pussy and spread her lips to deliver a veritable gush of her nectar directly in Amber's mouth, and then another, smaller one. This was definitely the most wetness I had ever seen from any woman, apart from peeing. Amber gulped some of it down, while the remainder ran down her chin, onto her breasts.

The combination of the extreme lechery and utter disregard for propriety of this whole scene affected me so intensely, that I came right then and there, erupting without any tactile stimulation at all. My hips were jerking as my spurts shot freely into the void. The Mistress noticed of course, and immediately chastened me.

"You, boy -- who permitted you to come? No one comes unless I say so."

Immediately, I felt a deep sense of shame and regret for letting her down.

"Since you didn't know this yet, I shall let it pass. This time. Now, get behind your girl."

I felt much relieved, and rushed to comply, my cock still as hard as before.

Now, the Mistress's attention went back to Amber. She finally let go of the pinned arm.

"Lick it, girl."

There was no mistaking what the Mistress meant. As she lowered her bulging pussy, her lips opened themselves even more. Amber rose, eager to finally sink her tongue into the rosy flesh. And then, as soon as she made contact, it happened. Amber completely froze in an attempt to stave off her orgasm, but as the Mistress continued to slither up and down her face, it took only a second before Amber broke into wild convulsions that seemed to last forever, grinding her pussy against my cock as she did.

The Mistress looked at us disapprovingly. "Amateurs... you have much to learn. Boy, your cock in your girl. Slave, my crack."

In a flash of frustration, I reached for Amber's crotch and completely destroyed her panties with one fierce yank, carelessly tossing them to the side. Strands of drool were leaking from her pussy as well. I drove my cock all the way down in one swift motion. The man had moved to stand behind the Mistress, grabbing her by the hips. The woman put both her hands in Amber's neck.

"All of you have my permission to come when I do. Now, fuck me."

And with that, she set the train into motion by applying Amber's face to her blazing pussy, like it was a masturbation toy. She pressed her clit on Amber's nose, while her pussy rested directly on Amber's mouth, undoubtedly with the tongue stretching up into her hole. The four of us were moving in unison, seesawing back and forth. Gently at first, but the passion was steadily rising. It was unclear who set the pace, or maybe we all did.

The Mistress was now really mashing Amber's face, basically fucking my girlfriend's tongue and nose. Each of my thrusts directly translated into a jolt on the Mistress's sex, encouraging me to make sure I bumped into Amber's ass with each push. Within a minute, the whole train was jerking with some vigor, and I felt my tension building up again. I honestly hoped that the Mistress would come soon, so that I wouldn't have to face another embarrassment.

I monitored her responses closely, and made sure my jolts on Amber were hitting just the right pace and intensity. Our Mistress had her eyes closed and was bucking her hips, breathing shallowly through her half-open mouth, which I interpreted as good signs. And sure enough, it wasn't long before a moan escaped her, then another, and then it turned into a sort of muffled squeal.

"Yeeeess..." she announced. "Ah, ah, aaahh!"

She started shuddering, and within seconds her copious liquids were running down Amber's chin again. After just a few more thrusts, I felt Amber's tight pussy announcing her obedience. That was all the encouragement I needed to come with her...

When our collective orgasm had dwindled, the Mistress broke free from Amber's mouth and took a step back. By simply dropping her skirt and briefly tugging her blouse, she announced the return of normality. Taking the lead from the man, I pulled out my still rigid cock and folded it back into the confines of my briefs.

Amber herself was clearly the most affected by the whole exchange. Instead of tending to herself, she just rolled over into the grass and stayed there, eyes wide with rapture. She was still shuddering with occasional aftershocks, while our combined juices were dribbling out of her gaping pussy. The front of her top was soaked with the Mistress' juices, rendering the cloth largely transparent.

The pair just stood there now, clearly anxious to depart, but still looking at Amber.

Finally, the man spoke. "Umm -- are you alright?"

Amber responded by curling herself up, clearly still savoring the recent events. Reassured, the man turned to me as his partner already started to leave.

"I'm taking her panties. Will bring some new ones next week, same time, same place."

I nodded unwittingly as the man picked up the discarded shreds, bringing them first to his nose, then to his pocket. As he too turned to leave, he smiled to me reassuringly and nodded towards Amber.

"Better cover her up a bit."

With that, he was off, breaking into a jog to catch up with the woman.

I turned to Amber to find her still lying there motionless, with her eyes closed and one hand between her legs. As I covered her with the blanket, I called her name, but to no avail. She did not even respond to my light prodding. Amber was sound asleep.

After a can of pop and handful of fruits and nuts, I proceeded to roll another joint. I sat by her side, going over the recent events in my head, still unable to grasp the reality of things. My dreamy self could not actually believe this had really happened, that I had somehow just imagined the whole absurd thing.

What was the chance that this hypersexual couple had really passed us by, on a day that the park was otherwise completely deserted? What was the chance that we would actually play along with their outrageous proposal? Then again, my lively recollection of the encounter told me that it had been all too real.

I was scared. I was scared of that woman, who was clearly using some dark manipulation techniques to make us want to please her at all cost. I was scared of what I had done myself, and how I had aggravated the situation with my daydreaming intervention. And most of all, I was scared of my own complete disregard for the risk of exposure we faced while I was taking my girlfriend from behind while she was licking a complete stranger.

I had no clue what the time was, but I was starving and feeling cold. When Amber finally woke after what seemed like hours, those were also the first things she mentioned to me. Her voice was weak, she was shivering all over, and unsteady on her feet. I gave her the last can of pop and cursed myself for eating all the other snacks. I steadied her, wrapped the blanket around her, and helped her to my bike.

We didn't speak at all on the way back. The first thing she said was when I was checking her temperature, after putting her into my bed.

"I had such a crazy dream... There was this woman... Her pussy was..."

And with that, she glided back into unconsciousness. Her temperature was close to 40 degrees. I tended to her during the night, and not once did I think about what the man had said about next week.

12