A Fateful Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
A bad decision leads to more of the same.
1.4k words
4.25
17.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTM86
TTM86
9 Followers

My wife was waiting for me to pick her up and I was stuck wearing pink heels.

I could run home quickly to pick up regular shoes, but our house was a 'smart' house with alarm. If I opened the garage door, front or back doors a notification would hit her phone, which would require a lot of explanation. Even if I managed to find a way inside the house, I would have to disarm the alarm system, which would also notify her phone. The only option I had was to stop by a payless and run in quickly barefoot, buy some shoes and run out to the car.

I enjoyed the excitement and feeling of the pink heels, so while the sensible thing would be to throw them away, instead I put them in the trunk, with the spare tire. I didn't want my wife to find them, but I didn't want to lose them either.

I picked her up, and loaded her bags up. The airport had just mopped an area outside the security line, but didn't put up a caution sign yet. She slipped and really messed up her knee and leg. She was in a wheelchair and would be homebound for a while. I loaded up her luggage and set her up in the bedroom. The next few weeks I spent all my time taking care of her and helping her out. The recovery process was a slow one, but she got a good personal trainer to help get her off crutches and get back on her feet. She got to the point of meeting with him three times during the week and once on the weekend.

When I had time to myself I would pull out the pink heels and recall everything that happened that day. Being stuck in the back of the store wearing them, worried someone would see me. Walking through the parking lot to my car. I had carefully cleaned them, always thinking about how dirty they got and I was actually in public wearing them. Wearing them while driving, something I had never done before, but now I felt confident and happy to have done so.

As much as I would like to say I don't know why I went back, it was a combination of those memories and knowing how understanding and friendly Dee was that made me decide to go back. I could ask her to order some larger sized shoes, maybe something that I would really like. My wife had a physical therapy session the day I chose and I decided to leave work a little early to stop by, last time I left right after work. This time, I would make sure I didn't lose my shoes, though.

The good news about this store, the parking lot had a privacy fence around it, so you couldn't see it from the street. The bad news was today there was a large amount of caution tape, I had to park on the far side of the lot. When I walked in, Dee gushed about how happy she was to see me again, wondering if she would. I'm sure I turned a bright flush of red as she bounded around from the counter. She had on some of the highest white heels I had ever seen, easily over six inches with a large two inch platform. Her dress was white as well. Her blond hair was teased out almost to her shoulders, but it didn't cover two large gold hoop earrings that almost touched her shoulders. As she hugged me I acutely became aware that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples poked me. The hug lingered just a little longer than I was really comfortable with, but I didn't complain. While she had on a lot of flowery perfume, which lingered long after the hug, I noticed that she wasn't wearing any makeup, not that she really needed any.

She then told me to wait there, she had just the thing for me and bounded into the back room. She came out with a large box and the same dress she was wearing on a hangar. The box had a pair of the same white shoes she was wearing, six and a half inch heel with a concealed two inch platform. She pointed to a changing room in the back and told me to 'become her twin' for giggles. I didn't turn her down, but was nervous.

The changing room didn't have a door, but just a curtain and full length mirrors on two sides. The third side had a small bench and a full length poster of a really buff naked man that had a large erect penis jutting out front. I felt that was better than trying on shoes in the open and possibly being caught, like last time. Since Dee had shoes in my size this time I decided to play her game and try on the dress with the shoes. I folded my clothes and put them on the bench, then put my shoes on top as I heard someone come in the door. I don't know why I was paranoid, but I sat on the bench and lifted my feet up. Sure enough, I saw mens black, shiny shoes coming up, then they walked to the stall next to mine and someone entered.

Dee, barefoot, came up to my stall quietly and opened the curtain. I was caught like a deer in headlights as she pulled me off the bench, then took my clothes, and undid a pin holding the male poster down. It gently rolled up to reveal a large hole in the wall. She gently lifted the bench and lowered it so it was flat on the wall.

A large, erect penis pushed through the hole. I looked at it mortified, then looked at her. She stared at me, then pointed to the penis. I shook my head no. She came close to my ear and whispered "I will throw you out like this and call the cops that you stole goods. Have fun explaining that to your boss, or your wife, or anyone else in your life. Arrested for stealing womens clothes". She poined a long french-tipped nail that the penis again and I slowly sank to my knees. I closed my eyes and started to gently work on the shaft.

After what seemed like an eternity, I opened my eyes again, I started to feel the cock spasm and guessed I knew what was coming next. Most of the semen sprayed in my mouth, but I did pull out at the end and caught a lot on my face and hair. I sood up, closed the poster over the hole, folded up the bench again and sat down, putting my feet up. This was not what I wanted, not in the least. After the shoes and their owner walked out, Dee came back and handed me a soft cloth to wipe my face, then something a little coarser to spit on. She handed me a bottle of water to wash my mouth out with, then told me to spit on the harsher cloth. This time when I spit, I noticed that what she was having me spit on were my pants. I looked at the cloth I used to wipe my face, and yes, it was my shirt. She tossed the rest of my clothes, sans socks and shoes on the floor.

My clothes were covered in stains and smelled like a horny teenage boys bedroom. Luckily my undershirt wasn't that bad, but my pants were trashed. I poked my head out to see several people in the store, so I wore my cum-soaked pants when I walked up to Dee to ask about my shoes. She told me that Greg stopped by again and must have grabbed that box by mistake as well. The white shoes I wore were the only ones in the store that would fit me, and she would recommend wearing them through the parking lot. I tried to only buy the shoes, quietly, but she had none of it.

She told me that from now on, I was to show up at that time every day, wearing that dress, clean not dirty, and those shoes or she would make sure everyone knew all about me. Then she handed me a photocopy of my drivers license, and photos on her phone of me sucking the cock in drag. I reached to my back pocket and found my wallet missing. She handed it to me and told me she knew everything about me.

As she ushered me out the door, she told me how much she looked forward to seeing me tomorrow and called me 'cum queen' as she patted my ass.

TTM86
TTM86
9 Followers