A Fateful Twist

Story Info
A villiage is overrun by a marauding group of warriors.
3.8k words
3.33
66k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang! Bang! Bang! Your heavy hammer sent a shower of sparks onto the dirt floor. Again and again you work at the stubborn metal hinge, sweat beading up on your darkened brow before falling like a forlorn tear to be lost underfoot. The gate hinge had needed repair for nearly a month but you had been too busy to bother. The astounding amount of horse traffic through the region was proving to be almost more than you could keep up with. But, not having anything better to do, you pressed on. Your work as a smithy had proven its worth in the past but now you were golden. People were talking too -- and you listened. Many had already spoken of a darkness that was devouring the land behind them, coming nearly as fast as they could run away. Many had already been killed and those who survived the onrush of malevolence only wished for death. Your ears burned as some of the stories involved detail that deep in your mind were delicious beyond telling. Stories of rape and forced incest; stories of perverted games and the prizes that were given to the winners: human bodies... especially strong, hairy men. The underlying part of each of the stories told and those retold again were that women were violently abused, even to death but the men in each conquered region were taken to be the prizes for the fights that were held almost daily. Listening to these stories took you to a place in your own mind that caused your large cock to rise under your leather apron. These stories caused you to wish for conquest of your own; that you could take another man and force him to have sex with you. These thoughts had been coming more and more as your wife grew more and more distant. Sex with her had become extinct. For years your only pleasure was the hall prostitutes who would service you for a few coins.

Your darkened skin, hardened by more than 40 years with a hammer, anvil and fire, yearned for the touch of another. Someone who would touch you back and give pleasure because they desired the same. Halfheartedly you wished the barbarians were headed this way. Hoping they would storm into the area and burn every miserable scrap of shit in the village. Hoping that you could join with them and become part of the conqueror and not the conquered.

The sun lowered over the grass-covered hills surrounding the village giving an eerie light to the small, ramshackle houses along the path. You had walked this path a million times but tonight seemed different. Tonight there seemed to be something unusual in the crisp air of fall. Skin prickling up you sense that something is terribly wrong and you break into a run towards your house. Several hundred steps into your lumbering run your lungs are about to explode within you -- you haven't ran anywhere, for anything, for many years. Turning the last corner before your small place near the giant oaks you see many horses tied to the post in front of your house. There seems to be a fight going on within the walls that you built with your own hands and you ready yourself for a fight. In your haste you fail to notice several wagons and many other riders just a stone's throw away. Racing for the door you hit it full force and break it off the iron hinges. Immediately you are hit over the head with a piece of flat iron you kept by the door for a weapon and the lights go out.

"I say we should do what we always do," one burly man said to his companion. The man's curly mustache and dark beard were fairly kept and unlike the others in the room, he was stripped to the waist. His huge chest fairly bulged from his body, covered with dark, curly hair and his nipples were pierced with some kind of bright metal rings. Not only was his chest like a mountain of muscle but his belly was like carved stone. Deep abdominal lines led into his pants where a mountain also could be seen.

"In time perhaps," said the other, lessor man. "This one will be very useful -- he is a smith! How long have we needed someone with his skills?" The smaller man was still all man, muscles bulging from strong arms, perfectly cut body pattern with no fat to be seen and very handsome. They both wore a light colored, lightweight material that seemed to have pockets or slits in many places. Their speech was understandable and they seemed only like men.

You continued to pretend to be unconscious and in the darkened room are able to open your eyes only slightly. The burly man, whose name is Urnas, has lowered his pants exposing a large, pulsing cock whose head is half as big as a fist! The other man, named Sasbi, immediately lowers himself onto the waiting rod of Urnas. Your cock begins to grow instantly and now you realize that your clothing has been taken from you. You are completely naked. The sucking sounds are driving you crazy and you cannot help but try and move to get your cock some relief but that was your undoing. From behind you another voice cried, "He's awake!" Hands grip you and drag you to your feet roughly. Your cock bounces and swings with the motion but all during this commotion, Sasbi does not stop sucking Urnas. Faster and faster his head bobs on the amazingly large dick of his companion until Urnas gives way to a large load of hot, sticky stuff into Sasbi's mouth.

Urnas stands to his feet and you are forced to kneel before him. "What is your name smithy?"

"My name is Alba," you answer, uncertainty filling your voice. "What have you done with my wife?"

"Ah yes," Urnas chuckles as he touches your face. "You wife is being prepared."

"Prepared for what?"

"In a few hours you will see. In a few hours your world will change and you will not have anything or anyone. In a few hours you will either beg to die, or comply and live." As he finished his speech his cock began to grow right in front of your face. It was unnaturally large and something inside you wanted to touch it; wanted to put it in your mouth; wanted it inside you. Your first thoughts were that it would impale you but then you didn't care. Something was taking over in your thoughts... you wanted this man!

Sasbi reached in front of your face and began to stroke the monstrous cock. Each time the bulbous head came out of his fist you wanted to lick it. "Lick it!" Sasbi ordered as if reading your filthy mind. Without hesitation as the flesh came forward your tongue licked and as if that was the cue, Urnas moved forward and shoved his cock into your mouth. He didn't wait for you to get used to its size but drove it as far into your throat as was possible. You tried to pull away but his strong, well-muscled arms held your head to his groin. What seemed like hours passed and your gag reflexes relaxed leaving you to choke his manhood down your throat. Your continuous swallowing was giving him immense pleasure and you could tell his grip was loosing though you didn't dare move. Somewhere deep in his belly you could feel the sticky juice coming. When he let loose there was no taste as his cock head was part way down your gullet. As he pulled his spent rod out of your mouth the taste of him made you yearn for more.

"Alba, how long have you been living here and doing what you do?" asked Sasbi.

"I was born here and have been a smith in this village for the past 40 seasons or more. My father was also a smithy as was his father."

"Your wife has some really big tits, Alba. I'm sure you suck on them all the time, yes?"

"My wife is only my cook!" you spit, your words dripping with venom. "I have not had those in my mouth for years -- nor have I fucked her in as many years. She does not want sex!"

"Our clan has had women who, like her, have refused to give pleasure. We have dealt with them and turned to pleasing ourselves. Did you like sucking Urnas' big dick?"

You realize that something happened in you and that the only answer you could possibly give was, "Yes".

"Bring him!" another of the strange men ordered. He, as with many of the others, was dressed in tight black cow skins. Every move they made revealed part of their anatomy and their manhood was especially visible. The design of the pants made the cock and balls protrude unnaturally.

Dragged out into the stable you are bound and gagged, your dick swinging freely as your are forced along. Upon entering the stable area you see your wife and several other town women tied facedown to a large bail wagon. The sides had been taken off the wagon and four women, two on each side of the large wheel, were tied to the wagon. They laid waiting, breasts pressed against the splintering wood of the wagon bottom. Their ankles were also tied to something you cannot see under the wagon so that their bare asses were exposed. About 25 muscled warriors gathered around and Urnas and Sasbi entered the area. Each warrior grabbed his crotch and bowed to Urnas, their obvious leader. Just thinking about his huge cock caused your dick to start to harden again.

"See!" Sasbi motioned to your hardening manhood. "He is showing the proper sign."

"We will see... we will see."

Four women... at least twenty-eight men. Four line up behind the tied women and undo a small catch in the pant front. Their cock and balls spring out like a wild beast and without any emotion or announcement they begin to fuck the women from behind. The noise of balls slapping ass and the visual before you is almost too much to bear; You are harder than you have ever been before and it is not unnoticed.

Sasbi comes and grabs you by the arm, leading you within a foot of the rape in progress. He unties you and you get the idea... he wants you to join in... he wants you to fuck your woman in front of everyone. That, however, was not the plan. The four studs blow their loads into the women and move away, each one kneeling before the other, cleaning each other with their tongues and mouth. Your woman is looking at you through teary eyes as Sasbi says, "Fuck the redhead!" You can't believe you ears. The redhead has been a neighbor for the past 20 years. Her husband died several years ago and she has not had a man since. Her big tits have taunted you every day for all those years and her tight ass wiggled just a certain way. Your cock always grew to attention when she would walk by and she knew the effect she was having. Now, here you stood naked behind the object of many a fantasy and were being told to fuck her. Your woman just lay there watching what you would do and without too much hesitation you positioned yourself behind Ali, the redhead, and plunged your cock balls deep. She groaned with unrestrained pleasure as you reached around and grabbed a handful of fleshy tits. Fucking without reserve you notice that Sasbi was beside you now, his 9" dick buried in your woman. Not only was his cock long but it was nearly 2" wide. She moaned loudly as he pumped her violently. Two others joined in on the two other village girls and your hot load exploded inside Ali. Sasbi wasn't far behind in his deposit into Barossa, your woman. Sticky fluid leaked from each woman in abundance as two more took your places behind the raped women.

"We keep the women and everyone rapes them at least once per month," Sasbi informed me casually. "This way we are ensured of more girls to do the work and to keep the boys coming. Our society relies on having more and more young boys and men to raise into our way of life".

Every man of their troop fucked the women and they were left tied to the wagon until morning, semen dripping down their legs. The men gathered in the large meeting hall of the village and each one who did not swear allegiance to Urnas was taken out and killed immediately. After the first few everyone knew they were totally serious about allegiance. Once everyone had pledged Sasbi announced that there was to be a wrestling match for the entertainment of Urnas and his pledges. A wrestling match sounded interesting, you thought to yourself, and then you noticed that two of the servants in the leather pants had emerged with the oil vats from the cook area. This animal oil was used in all manner of cooking and now here they stood with two enormous jars of the stuff. Urnas clapped his hands and two of the local men that had been taken, Ramssa and Uyla, were selected to wrestle two of the leather-clad musclemen. The two muscular men peeled off their clothes and motioned for the two locals to do the same. There was hesitation until Sasbi nodded and the two were stripped forcibly by four other servants standing near.

"Lay down on the ground!" commanded Sasbi to the four naked wrestlers. They complied and the two servants who had brought the oil began to pour it over the four naked bodies. Satisfied enough oil was applied the wrestling match was to begin. The stone floor glistened with oil and made standing nearly impossible as the four men size each other up. The positioning began and once one lunged the other tried to move only to fall and be set upon by his opponent. The naked bodies writhed about the floor paving, rubbing everywhere. Not by accident the servants of Urnas began grabbing the cock and balls of the two locals. This had an immediate effect as the manflesh of each began to rise to fullness. Now four men with throbbing cocks were all over each other, cocks rubbing up against ass; then they turned to have their mouth forced to almost suck the dangling member placed before them. We all watched and called out to our favorites and then it happened: one of the muscled servants of Urnas flipped the local over and with lightning speed plunged his dick inside his opponent. Uyla screamed with pain, his virgin hole ripped open with such force and speed. The muscleman was not finished though as he pinned Uyla to the floor through superior strength and fucked his ass in front of everyone. So astonished was Ramssa, the other local in the fight, that he lost his balance and the servant skillfully flipped his man and within a second of the position change had his cock up the ass of his opponent. The two local men were being held powerfully to the floor and both having another man's dick rammed up them. Every one of my neighbors that were not lying dead in the field wondered if they should be now. The fate of every one of us was being played out on the oily floor not ten feet in front of our eyes. After the two warriors ejaculated inside the beaten men they withdrew their spent rods and retreated, victorious.

Man after man succumbed to the superior skill and strength of the marauding band and then it was your turn. Summoned to the makeshift wrestling ring you were forced to your knees and then oil was poured over you in no small measure. Who would emerge from the throng to be your opponent was the only question. Then to your amazement Sasbi steps into the ring, strips off his clothing, and kneels to have the oil poured upon him too. His cock, already rock hard, drips with the slimy oil as he smiles at you with a look of pre-ordained conquest. What he didn't know is that you had been wrestling all your life and that you were stronger than any two men were. You thought to use this to your advantage as the match was signaled to a start. Sasbi circled around you and then with the speed of a cat lunged. You avoided the attack and grabbed him around the waist, gripping his slippery chest with powerful arms. This caused your cock to slide between his legs. He immediately clamped his legs together in a pinch-like motion, squeezing you cock with amazing power. Loosing your grip due to the violent grip on your manhood you try and pivot out of his grasp only to find him circling you and now his long, hard dick shoved between your legs just missing the mark he was aiming for. He bucked his hips trying to find your hole but time and again you avoid the loss by moving aside. This body contact is tremendously arousing you and it is obvious to all as your cock and balls are hard as a rock. Seeing an opportunity you grab him by both legs and pull as hard as you can upwards. He loses his grip and comes shooting out between your legs, banging his head on the oil-soaked floor tiles. He lay unconscious, a small trickle of blood coming from his head wound. You raise your hands in victory to the shouts of your clansmen but non of the warriors seem to be acknowledging your win. You look to their leader and again find nothing. He is watching you and the realization steals over you that you are going to have to fuck your man in order to win. You decide then and there that you will not do this deed. Sasbi is regaining consciousness and raises to one knee, looking keenly at you from his lower station.

"Will you not finish this match?" Urnas challenged you.

"No," came your simple and yet-to-be-regretted answer.

"Take him!" came the loud command of their war leader.

Two very large men with long hair and strange tattoos came forward and grabbed you by still-slippery arms. Their arms bulged muscles as they dragged you to the hastily cleared eating table now pulled to the center of the room. You are immediately tied to the table and made to bend over at the waist, exposing your ass for all to see.

"Bring the oil," the next command was issued.

Oil is poured over your lower parts as Sasbi comes close and whispers, "You should have finished the match. Now you will have to pay the ultimate price for your unwise decision.

"How bad could this be?" you thought to yourself, preparing for what could happen. You knew you were about to be fucked but by who?

"Clansmen of this man hear me now." The voice was that of Sasbi. "You will each one penetrate this man until you are satisfied and weakened. If you do not, you will die. It is a simple choice. Who is to be first?"

You cannot believe your ears at this proclamation. Someone is in front of you with a small, green apple. They shove it into your mouth and tie it in place with a leather string. The first of many hands grip your slippery waist and the head of the first cock drives into your ass. You scream through the gag but the punishment has only begun. This brutal lesson will teach you the ways of this new, strange clan. A lesson you will never forget.

By the time the last of your clansmen had finished reaming you out you relaxed thinking that you were finished. This would be the harshest reality yet, the other clan were lining up for their turn! These strangers seemed better endowed than any of the local men and within a moment you knew you were in for a rough time. Sasbi would be first and his large, long cock was now at your entrance. As he slid inside you he reached under the table and found your straining member. His strong right hand grabbed your manhood violently and began to stroke you with purposed intensity. Each of his deep strokes with his own rod brought an equally hard stroke with his hand. A rhythm developed and before long you found yourself totally engaged in this brutal lovemaking. Sasbi could tell you were about to cum and released your throbbing cock. He continued to bury his dick in you up to his ball sack with each stroke. With several long and deep strokes he let his load loose inside your bowels. He stayed there for several minutes and then pulled his still hard cock from you.

"Release him," Sasbi said, panting a bit from the exertion and excitement of the moment. "You will now service me or the rest of my clan will take you!"

Understanding the gift offered to you, it was becoming an easy decision to make. Sasbi turned and lowered himself over the table. Oil was poured over him and you took your position. Your cock was about to explode as he had brought you to the place of release several times and then stopped. Past the point of no return you place the head of your throbbing cock at his hole and with very little resistance push into him. Your cock slides easily and completely inside Sasbi. He groans with apparent pleasure and reaches under the table to jack his own still-hard cock. You pull nearly out and then shove your pulsing dick as deep as you can go. You know you are not going to last much longer but that was his plan all along. Another pull out and you know this is going to be the one. With that knowledge you begin fucking him as hard as possible as you release the biggest load you have ever shot. Remaining inside him, eyes closed, you can still feel him stroking his own long dick under the table. A minute later you pull out, exhausted, and he spins around and forces his cock into your mouth. You do not resist. Your will to resist these men has been stolen; your will has been so easily broken. Sasbi explodes in a giant orgasm into your mouth. Strangely he tastes good... really good.