A Father's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was soaked as I continued sucking on his cock in a slow, rhythmic pattern, my saliva glistening off of the tight skin. I readjusted my position as I leaned forward on my knees and spread them completely, allowing the fingers of my other hand to slip inside of my shorts and stroke my own little pussy. I moaned lightly on his cock as my fingers danced over and inside of my pussy as I slid more of his cock into my mouth. My hand and mouth worked in sync as they glided over his cock effortlessly.

I began hearing him moan more frequently and I glanced up when I felt his hips rising slowly. I slid his cock from my mouth and gazed up at him while I continued stroking him, my fingers still gliding in and out of my wet pussy. Instinctively I could tell he was going to cum soon as his cock began to swell and pulsate in my hand. As I continued to stroke him my lips went back to his cock, stretching over the head while I slid as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I could hear his whimpers begin as his hips rose up and down slowly, and then felt his cock swell and erupt inside of my mouth. Stream after stream of cum poured from his cock into my mouth as I struggled to swallow him, my own orgasm rocking me as my pussy sucked and gripped my fingers eagerly. His moans burned in my ears as my pussy juices flooded my fingers and his cum flowed across my tongue and down my throat. I sucked on his cock continuously, almost lovingly, wanting more of his cum in me as the last remnants of our orgasm began to subside and his cock began to soften in my mouth.

Sliding my fingers from my pussy I let his cock slip from my lips as I kissed the head gently, still savoring the taste of his cum in my mouth. Glancing up at him I was amazed he was still sound asleep but was happy that he was. I reached down and slid his boxers back up and fastened his shorts once more, patting his cock lightly.

As I stood up above him I could feel the wetness on the inside of my thighs and smiled; I could smell my scent in the air. I grinned and decided to wake him before I went upstairs. The mere thought that he would be able to smell my pussy gave me shivers. Leaning against the couch I gently shook his shoulder, "Daddy wake up."

*******************************

(Daddy)

I groaned as I stretched and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, my first hazy thoughts going back to an incredible dream of my cock being sucked. The drink I had clouded my memory but it seemed so real. I remembered the feeling of a warm wet mouth teasing my cock, almost experimentally, then engulfing it and sucking slowly until I came.

Again, I heard my daughter's voice shaking my gently, "Daddy wake up."

"Hey baby," I groaned. "I must have fallen asleep."

She laughed, "You did. I heard you snoring but heard you whimpering too. You must have been having a good dream."

I laughed nervously, "Yeah it was a really good dream but now I can't remember it." I lied.

I stretched once more, inhaling deeply at the same time, my head level with Tashia's hips. Instantly my cock tingled, a familiar scent tantalizing me. I knew that scent ... pussy. My mouth began to water as my cock began growing, and quickly. "Why the heck do I smell pussy," I asked myself. It was her scent I smelled, there was no doubt about it. What was she doing that her pussy got so wet? Then it hit me ... my dream.

"Are you ok Daddy?"

I stumbled a little to speak as the possible reality hit me, "I ... I guess I was more tired than I thought."

"It's ok Daddy. I didn't want to wake you up."

Slowly I sat up on the couch, my legs on each side of her, "How long was I asleep?"

"You slept through the whole movie Daddy." She laughed lightly as her tank top rose slightly, exposing her tight youthful stomach. Visions of running my tongue teasingly over the skin or my cock exploding its seed across her tummy flashed through my mind.

"Daddy," she questioned. "Are you still waking up?"

"What baby?" I glanced up as she hooked a strand of hair behind her ear, her smile widening. "You were staring at my tummy."

"Oh I'm sorry baby." Heck, why lie I thought to myself. "I was just thinking you'd look good with a bellybutton ring."

"Oh my gosh really Daddy? You'd let me get one?" She lifted her tank top a little higher, exposing her taught stomach. By now my cock was its full length, pulsating and alive.

I stood up quickly, knowing full well if I kept gazing at her I'd probably cum without even touching myself. "Sure baby, I'd let you get one."

"Oh Daddy thank you!" she said excitedly as she leaned up and rested her forearms on my shoulders, her fingers entwined behind my head, stretching up on her toes as she hugged me close.

Her body felt so good pressed against me, combining with the scent of her body spray and the scent of her pussy, I felt light-headed. It took every physical and mental restraint I had to release her.

"You're welcome baby!"

I watched her as she quickly walked across the living room, my eyes once more glued to her tight firm ass. "I'm gonna head upstairs and get dressed for the party Daddy ok?"

"Ok baby. What time are you leaving?"

She paused on the stairs looking back over her shoulder. "Olivia is picking me up at about eight o'clock and then we're picking up the other girls."

"How long will you be out?" I asked inquisitively.

"We'll be out until around 1 is that ok Daddy?"

I sighed, my eyebrow rising, "1:00 a.m. hmm?"

She stopped and turned around, her eyes cast down as she bit her lip. "Please Daddy?"

I had to admit, she was damn good at getting her way. "Ok just promise me no one drinks and drive ok? If someone does, call me and I'll come get you ok?"

She beamed, "Thank you Daddy!" and ran up the stairs.

I went and sat in the recliner and clicked on the TV as I waited for the time to pass. Reluctantly my cock settled down however when Tashia came back down stairs to leave, it quickly awoke.

She stood in front of me, her hands clasped in front of her, biting her lip once more, "How does it look Daddy?"

Fuck I wanted her bad. No woman ever had this effect on me before. "You look incredible babygirl ... wow!" The look of amazement never left my face.

She curtsied playfully, "Thank you kind Sir."

I shook my head and laughed, "Go on baby get going. Just remember what I said ok?"

She walked over and hugged me tightly, "Thank you Daddy so much ... for everything" and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

A few short blasts of a horn caught her attention. "Ok Daddy that's Olivia I gotta run! I love you!" she yelled as she quickly headed for the door.

"I love you too babygirl! Be careful!"

"I will I promise!"

"Wow," I thought to myself. "She's going to be turning heads when she goes to that party." Subconsciously I rubbed my cock, remembering the way she looked and the all too real dream I had, or was it?

Shaking my head I decided to give my senses, not to mention arousal, a break and walked to the corner of the living room and picked up my electric guitar; nothing, besides masturbating, beat releasing any pent up energy better in my mind. I plugged the cable into the guitar and heard the familiar hum as the amplifier came to life. For the next few hours I played until my fingers were sore.

I glanced at the clock ... 10:40 p.m. I figured I could watch some TV for a while until Tashia made it back home. Besides, I had a few hours to kill and there were some movies on the DVR I wanted to catch up on. Setting the guitar back in its stand I switched off the amp and grabbed another drink in the kitchen before I plopped down into the recliner and clicked on the TV, starting the movie. After a few minutes, my eyes grew heavy and I was sound asleep.

*******************************

(Tashia)

"Oh my gosh Olivia! That was an awesome party!" Tashia exclaimed; adjusting her seat as they left the Halloween party. "Guys were checking me out and grinding on me left and right!"

Olivia laughed, "Really Tash? Even I couldn't stop staring at you!"

"I swear do you know how wet I am?" she said excitedly. "This is one of those times where I wish I had a boyfriend!"

Olivia's green eyes glanced at her momentarily. "Are you sure you need a boyfriend for that Tash?

Tashia eyed her inquisitively, "Oh, you mean can my online Daddy help me?"

Olivia averted Tashia's eyes momentarily; "Umm yeah!" she laughed nervously, "your online Daddy! I'm sure he can help you out!"

"Mm that's true," she replied, a hint of seductiveness etched in her voice. "I'm going to check my phone and see if he's around."

As Tashia frantically typed on her phone, Olivia reached out and turned on the stereo as the car merged onto the highway, ironically Father Figure blared through the speakers.

"Oh my gosh Tash, this song is so you!" she boasted.

"This has got to be my new song!" she laughed hysterically.

"I swear as easily as this guy Tim makes you cum it makes me jealous. Maybe I need a Daddy as well!" Playfully Tashia touched her bare leg, pouted her lip and looked up at her, "Do you need a Daddy babygirl?"

Laughter erupted as Olivia smacked her hand on her leg, "No you can't be my Daddy ... maybe my Mommy!"

"You're so bad Olivia!"

"What can I say, you've corrupted me thank you very much!" she grinned. "I was never a perv until I met you!"

The pair laughed as Tashia glanced down at her phone as the car pulled into the development, a frown playing on her face, "I don't think he's around."

"Awww what are you going to do?"

"Hmm... I have an idea," she replied mischievously as Olivia drove up to the driveway.

"I won't be denied when I'm horny Olivia," she winked.

"Oh you need to text me later and tell me what you're doing!"

Tashia grinned as she opened her door, "Maybe, if you plan on cumming yourself."

"Oh my gosh Tash you better text me!"

She winked as she closed the door and gave a wave as she headed towards the house.

Olivia sighed as she watched Tashia leave and began to back out of the driveway, "You are something else girl." She smiled to herself as the heat emanated from between her legs and her pussy continued to soak her panties.

*******************************

Walking into the kitchen she laid her keys and phone on the table, "Hey Daddy I'm home." Hearing no response she made her way into the living room. The TV was still on as she glanced down on the couch ... he was sound asleep.

She grinned in spite of herself, "This is perfect." A familiar tingle worked itself through her as she stood next to him, her eyes gazing lustfully down at his body. Her mind drifted back to the last time he was in this position, the familiar taste and feel of his cock etched in her senses.

"Daddy, are you awake ... I'm home!" Only the soft sounds of his snoring could be heard over the monotone of the TV.

Gently she knelt down beside him, hunger reflecting in her eyes once more. Maybe it was the alcohol making her brazen; at this point she didn't really care. He had what she wanted and that was all that mattered.

She looked over his sleeping form and slid the throw back from his body, exposing him to her greedy stare. "Mm he's wearing his boxers," she said to herself. "This is going to be easier than the last time." Slowly she slid her hand against the well-defined bulge in his boxers. Even in his sleeping state she could recall how well-endowed he was. Running her fingers over the soft mound of his cock, she could already feel the wetness begin to form in her pussy.

Instinctively his cock moved under her touch, coming to life as she bit her lip and moaned lightly. This is what she wanted. She reached down and unbuttoned the fly of his boxers, watching in amazement as his long hard cock emerged from hiding. Without wasting time, she lifted his cock in her delicate fingers and lowered her mouth onto his cock, moaning gently as the familiar taste and warmth of her Daddy filled her. She continued sucking gently but with purpose as her hand continued stroking his hard cock in rhythm with her soft wet mouth. Even though she heard a distant moan and a subtle shift in his hips, she did not relinquish his cock. She was too far beyond want and need to care.

She began to slide his cock into her throat; pausing long enough to allow his thickness to adjust to her tight throat; her submissive moans vibrating lightly through the length of his cock. She didn't realize how much she missed the taste of his cock. Expertly she slid him slowly from her throat, massaging the underside of the shaft with her tongue before flicking her tongue at the head of his cock, savoring the taste of his precum on her tongue.

Expectedly, she felt a hand on her hair as she glanced up at her Daddy while the head of his cock slid from her lips. "Babygirl ... wh .. what are you doing?"

Her eyes sparkled while she looked up at him, almost taking his breath away, "Hi Daddy."

He couldn't take his eyes off of her, stroking his cock gently while she stared into his eyes, "Baby no ... you shouldn't be doing this."

"Why Daddy?" she pouted. "Don't you like me sucking your cock? I saw you reading my diary and playing with your cock on my bed."

He couldn't believe it, she had seen him. He reached down to her hand and held it in his, taking it off of his cock. "Baby ... that was a mistake. Daddy shouldn't have done that and it was wrong."

She knew how to play this game; she'd been practicing it for years. Now was the time to break him completely.

She pouted her lips as she cast her eyes down and then back up, "Don't you love me Daddy?"

His heart broke, "Baby Daddy does love you! Why would you say that?"

She continued to play his heartstrings, determined to have him. "I love you Daddy so much! I want to make you happy." She looked up into his eyes once more, almost pleading. "Please Daddy? I know how much you love me. Let me make you happy?"

She removed her hand from his and slid it up against his stomach as her mouth lowered back down onto his cock, sucking it in deep. He groaned loudly, unable to contain his desire. His back arched slightly as his head leaned back against the cushions. She knew he was hers now. With renewed vigor, she rubbed her hand on his chest as her hand and mouth worked in unison once more, sucking and licking, teasing and savoring. She moaned continuously on his cock, sending warm vibrations through his cock. His mind was in euphoric bliss and his body lost to her control.

She let his cock slip from her mouth as she looked up at him and bit her lip, "Daddy? Can you sit back on the couch for me?"

He was surprised at how quickly he obeyed her command, shifting quickly on the couch until she was seated between his legs on her knees, her ass resting on her heels. She looked up at him from between his legs with a small smile, "Did you like the way I sucked your cock yesterday Daddy?"

Momentarily confused, realization hit him; it was Tashia! "That was you baby?"

She smiled sweetly, "Yes Daddy. Are you mad at me?"

He shook his head slowly, "No, no baby. I could never be mad at you."

She blinked her big brown eyes up at him, "Did you like your dream Daddy?"

She looked so incredibly beautiful to him at the moment, in spite of the face she still looked like a school girl in her Halloween costume. "Very much babygirl," he sighed at the memory. "What am I going to do with you Tashia?"

A smile began to grow from her wet lips, "Anything you want Daddy. I'm yours."

His hand moved slowly and cupped her cheek as she leaned into his touch and closed her eyes, touching his hand against her face and kissing his open palm.

"Sit back and relax Daddy. Let me take care of you."

He sighed lightly and leaned back into the couch, his eyes never leaving her sight. Slowly she rubbed her hands on his thighs and began licking the length of his cock deliberately, tasting every inch of him. Instantly his cock bobbed against her tongue as she reached the tip, flicking her tongue at the head. Quickly her lips wrapped around it and glided the entire length of his cock into her mouth, her hand instinctively returning to the shaft as her other hand caressed his balls lightly. Saliva glistened off the shaft as he moaned loudly, his hands reaching into her hair and gripping tightly. Her head moved up and down rhythmically as her whimpers penetrated his cock.

He couldn't believe how good she was at sucking cock but as soon as he began to wonder how she learned, he realized he didn't care; he belonged to her now.

He could feel the familiar tingle in his cock that signified he was close to cumming. "Babygirl Daddy's going to cum soon."

She moaned louder on his cock but had to control herself. As badly as she wanted to taste his cum again, she wanted it someplace else. She let his cock slip from her mouth slowly, rising up on her knees, her hand pressed against his thighs, her pussy dripping with hot need, "Daddy will you fuck me? Please?"

The thought of saying no never entered his mind as he reached down and lifted her onto his lap, her knees stretched to the outsides of his hips. "Are you sure baby?"

Her smile melted him, "Yes Daddy, more than anything in this world."

His hands reached under her skirt to cup her ass in his hands, only to be surprised she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Baby you're not wearing any panties?"

She smiled shyly, "I took them off earlier tonight Daddy. I wanted to get really turned on tonight before I got home."

Shaking his head slowly his fingers found her chin and lifted it up lightly, her eyes looking up at him, "We're gonna have to have a talk babygirl when we're finished."

She nodded and looked down before glancing back up, "Will you still fuck me Daddy?"

He laughed lightly, "Come here babygirl."

She squealed as his powerful hands gripped her ass and pulled her against his chest, her knees pressing against the couch as his lips found hers, kissing her deeply. Her tongue slid into his mouth as he sucked gently on it, savoring the taste of her as they explored each other's mouth. He could feel the heat from her pussy as it hovered just above his cock. Teasingly, she lowered herself, placing her hands on his chest as she rubbed her moist lips on the head of his cock, watching his reaction.

He struggled to keep from forcing her down. "Don't tease Daddy babygirl."

She smiled as she lowered her pussy down onto his cock, working her hips back and forth as his thickness penetrated her deeply. She groaned loudly, "Oh Daddy," as his cock sank into her to its full length. His mouth hung open slightly as the heat from her pussy consumed his cock. With purpose she began to glide up and down on his cock, her head leaning forward, her eyes closed, as her pussy sucked and released his cock. Her wetness coated his cock instantly and began to run down to his balls. His fingers dug into her bottom as she squealed once more, lifting her up and down onto his hard throbbing cock. The echoes of their bodies hitting against each other reverberated around the room, adding to their moans and whimpers. Not wanting this moment to end, she began grinding her pussy down on his cock. Instinctively he pulled her closer to him, his mouth seeking her tits as he sucked her hardened nipple into his mouth and clenched it in his teeth. She yelped at the twinge of pain but began whimpering, grinding his cock further and deeper into her young tight pussy. His cock continued to thrust in and out of her, the wetness from her lips leaving glistened trails of desire all over him. She interlocked her hands behind his neck, leaning her forehead against his and watching his cock bury itself inside of her tight wet pussy.