A Father's Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silas went down and started eating out her pussy, loving the sweet pure taste. Serene let out a whimper. Her body was in ecstasy and her Daddy's magic tongue worked her pussy every which way. She began thrusting back, fucking herself on his tongue. "Daddy something's happening and I don't want it to stop." He grabbed her tits and kept pulling her back until she screamed, "Oh my god, Daddy!" Silas notice that she was a bit of squirter as his face became soaking wet. This spurred him to get to work on her tight little asshole.

He buried his toungue in her ass as deep as he could. Serene clutched her sheets, biting them stop from crying in pain for fear that he would stop. He worked his tongue around inside her. She wiggled around trying to bear the pain. He slapped her ass a few times trying to get her to cry out loud. She threw her head back and cried, "Daddy it hurts!"

He positioned himself behind her, slapped her ass a few more times. Each time his dick throbbing as Serene cried, "Ow, Daddy! It hurts!" He pressed his cock against her tight hole, grabbed her waste and started steadily yet firmly sliding inside of her.

"Ow! Daddy! Daddy it hurts!" She was crying for real this time, but he had no intention of stopping.

"Baby it'll be over soon. I promise."

"I didn't know it hurt this much! Daddy, please stop!" As much as this turned him on he knew he had to stop he began to pull out, Serene yelled, "Ow!"

"Baby, I think I'm stuck."

"Well, what do we do. This really hurts."

He thought for a moment and told her, "I'm sorry but I'm just going to fuck you until I come."

"No, Daddy! Please, no!"

"It's the only way I can get the swelling to ease." He started fuck her in every sense of the word. There was no easing into it. He was having his little girl's ass as hard as he always wanted. Serene was hysterical. She was screaming at one point, sobbing at another, then trying to push her father away at the next. "You wanted this, honey. I told you it would hurt you."

"I know! Ow! Ah! Just fuck me and cum please Daddy! Hurry!"

Hearing his daughter say that made him fuck her like an animal. Serene cried like she was being murdered, trying to get him to stop. With every stroke he would force himself in deeper and deeper until finally his ballsack started slapping up against her pussy. Serene thought to herself that it felt amazing, even in all of that pain. And soon after, pain turned to pleasure. She stared her body getting dominated in the mirror. Her pussy dripping wet seeing how much pleasure her Daddy was getting from her. This made all of the pain worthwhile. And seeing herself getting fucked like the girl from the movie made her realize one thing. She never wanted him to stop.

"Come on, Daddy! Fuck your little girl! Fuck her until she can't take it anymore then keep fucking her!"

Silas was shocked at how Serene was talking. "Oh god I'm going to cum, baby! Get ready to swallow my cum!"

"Ow! Ughn! I want your cum, Daddy! Grab my hair and make me do what you want!"

With that, he pulled from her and she screamed on last time, grabbed her hair in his fist and held her mouth open and shot his load into her mouth. Grunting wildly as each thick spurt filled her mouth. Serene was not quite ready for the taste but she wanted to please her father so badly that she muscle pass her gagging. She put on a little show for him. Swirling her tongue around in it, licking her lips before swallowing every last drop.

They laid in her bed, kissing and caressing each other. Silas ran his hands up and down Serene's body. He couldn't believe he'd finally fucked his little girl, or that she even begged for it. He thought of all the things he wanted to do to her, all the things he had dreamed of doing to her. He would get her even more outfits, let her do her make up, and shower her with whatever she needed or wanted for all she did for him. And yet, past the lust, past all the pent passion, he truly wanted to do all of this for her. He wanted her to feel like his queen. He wanted to feel safe with him.

"Sweetie?"

Serene looked up at her father.

"I want you to know that I don't want to intentionally hurt you. I know that was painful, but from now on I will only touch you if ask me too. I love you so much."

She smiled and kissed him softly then nestled into his chest."Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I want to be with you. I want you to take me on dates, dance with me . . . make love to me. I want to be yours. And I want you to be mine. Only mine."

And what he said made her eyes well up with tears of joy, "It's your birthday, honey."

The next morning Silas got up early and filled the jacuzzi in his bathroom for Serene. He put in vanilla bubble bath soap for her, her favorite. He turned the water jets on and let the bubbles build. He grabbed some candles, lit them and placed them around the jacuzzi. She'll love this, he thought.

He headed downstairs and threw together an omelette and a glass of orange juice. He also grabbed a tiny bottle of champagne in case she wanted to try a mimosa. He placed everything on a tray and brought it to his bathroom. He went back to her room and started undoing her bikini. He still couldn't believe how perfect her body was.

She began to stir in her sleep, "Daddy?"

"Good morning, Serene," he said. "I thought I'd give you a personal spa day."

Her eyes opened as a smile spread across her face, "You are spoiling me, Daddy."

"It's the least I can do after last night. Plus, you said you wanted me to treat you like my princess."

"Yes I did," she reached for his neck, pulled him down and locked him in a kiss. He picked her up just, like he did before, and carried her to his bathroom.

When they got there, Serene was giddy with excitement. Silas gently lowered her into the jacuzzi. All the while, Serene's body entered a state of extreme relaxation. Silas handed her the glass of orange asking, "Would you like some champagne with your orange juice, honey?"

"Ooh, Daddy. You're letting me drink?"

"Just a little, baby."

"Well don't mind if I do," she held her glass forward. Silas topped of the glass with champagne. He told her to put her back to him and relax as he grabbed her shoulders and started massaging. Serene's eyes practically rolled back in her head.

"Oh my god don't stop . . . ever," she had to set her glass down for fear of mixing it with her bath water. She could definitely get use to this. She had her own prince, her own caretaker, her own protector. She felt safe with him. Like she could just fall into his arms and escape to her own little world.

"Do you like that, honey?"

"Uh huh," she said, almost squirming from pleasure. "Can you do my feet too?"

Silas smiled and said,"Of course, baby."

She turned around and held up her dainty little feet. "So, Daddy Is there anything else you have in mind?"

"I planned on massaging the rest of your body too."

" . . . That's not what I meant," she said, giving him a naughty look as she drank from her glass. Silas started hardening at those words. "That's what I meant," said Serene when she noticed.

"Well honey, there are a few things I want to do." Silas swallowed. "Overall l, I'd like to take your virginity."

"And these other things?"

"Mostly different positions," he said.

"Okay. Can we wait a while for you to put it in my butt again? I'm still pretty sore from last night."

"I told you honey. I'm only going to do what you want."

She thought for a moment and said, "I want you to take me gently. I want it to be romantic. I want you to treat me like I'm your wife."

"I can do that, honey."

"And one more thing," Serene added."Stand up straight."

Silas was confused but he did so. Serene made it to the edge of the jacuzzi. She got on her knees, rubbing bubbles up and down her body, and started flicking her tongue on the head of his dick. Simon drew in a breath. Serene began taking more of him in her mouth slowly. She kept her hands on body, knowing that that's what her father wanted to see. She started to suck on him faster, loving how much he squirmed.

Then Serene opened her mouth as wide as she could and forced herself to take as much of him as she could.

"Oh my god, baby!" Silas yelled.

Serene started doing this faster and faster, fighting off her urge to gag. She looked up at her father with sexy hungry eyes knowing that any minute he was going to cum. She raised one leg and started rubbing her pussy, slowly figuring out which spots felt the best. She started moaning around his dick which set Silas over the edge.

"Oh my god Serene I'm gonna cum!"

Serene pulled off of him and held her mouth open, using her tongue to hold up Silas's cock.

Silas started filling up his little girl's mouth with his load. Serene still wasn't prepared for the taste but she tolerated it for her Dad. When he was finished, Serene kept rubbing her body. She spit some of his cum on her tits and rubbed it around them. The rest she swallowed. She sucked him a little more to get every drop she could get out of him. When she was done she kissed the tip of his dick and said,"Thanks for the bubble bath."

"You are very welcome," he laughed. "Is there anything else I can get you, honey."

She giggled and said,"Get in."

The day went on with them doing things to each other. One minute Serene was sucking him off. The next Silas was holding her upside-down and eating her out. One minute he was teaching her ways she could please him or play with herself. Even suggested buying her a few toys. The next she was giving him a strip tease and sliding his dick between her tits.

They did everything except actually have sex. Serene wanted to save that for the night. She even looked up a few videos on things that her father might like. Serene was well on her way to becoming a sex crazed little teen, but only for her daddy.

While she looked up a few videos she thought about how her summers would be from now on. How weekends, birthdays and holidays would be. Whenever she graduated, how she would get to be with her father and he would have her body in whatever way he wanted. Yes they would have to keep their love a secret, but she would do anything for him. And he would do anything for her.

Nightfall came and both of were on fire. Serene told her father she wanted him to leave for an hour or so. She wanted to look her best for him. Plus this gave him a chance to get some condoms and birth control. While Silas was out, Serene did her make up as best as she could. Something to make her look sexy but not so much she looked like she was trying to be older. She even began to stretch for something she wanted to do for Silas. She looked up a few more videos online to see if she could find anything else. She found a little redhead that loved anal. She saved that one for another time. She found a beautiful blonde woman getting dp'd and fucked in the throat. Serene thought that her father would love for her to do that, but she wanted no one else but her Daddy.

Then she found a video of a redhead named Lucy O'hara. She was using something called a 'fuck machine'. After a strip tease she started sucking it, letting it fuck her throat. Then she laid back and let the machine fuck her. Whenever she came, Serene started to get wet. She wanted something like that. She wouldn't have to control it much and it could help her take father's massive cock better . . . in both her holes. She loved how beautiful Lucy was and how she let that machine fuck her. Then she thought of how turned on she was by watching her Daddy dominate his little girl. Watching herself get fucked by this would be just as amazing she thought. She would have to think of a way to convince Silas to get her that.

She figured she would try a few things that her father taught her and get one more release before Silas came home. She started rubbing her clit in circles. Using her wetness to make it feel better. She loved how it felt but she hadn't figured out how to make herself cum. Silas could do it in almost an instant but she had trouble with it. She loved how much he loved the taste of her pussy and how amazing her orgasm from earlier felt. Silas told her that it was just a clit one and that when they made love it would feel ten times better. Just think about it made her more wet. She could not wait to have every throbbing inch inside of her.

Silas came home with everything including a raging hard on. Serene called to him from his bedroom. He followed her voice and opened the door. When he saw her he could not believe his eyes.

"Hi Daddy," she said, running her hands up and down her body. "Are you ready to have your little girl."

Silas froze in his tracks. He looked at Serene and saw a completely different girl. No. A completely different woman. Her make up didn't hide anything but rather accentuated the features that were already there. Her skin seemed to have a glow to it. Her hair was pulled over to one side just like Silas liked except this time it was actually fixed up. When she would touch her body it electrified her and even him making each of them steadily more anxious for the upcoming moment.

"Da-," she paused. " . . . Silas, baby. I need you."

Silas's heart melted. He was no longer in control of himself. She was. He no longer made his decisions. She did. It was right there that he truly surrendered control to Serene. And yet she had no idea the power that she possess.

Silas slowly walked forward, placed what he got for them on the bed, slid his hands over her hips and pulled her to him,"I can't put into to words how beautiful you've become. I love you so much."

Tears flowed from Serene's eyes,"I love you too, Daddy."

Silas locked them in the most passionate kiss that gave Serene butterflies before he gently laid her on her back. He began kissing down her neck, stopping at her breasts. He teased one nipple with the tip of his tongue while pinching and teasing the other with his fingers. Serene began to stir and moan. He started kissing down her belly, swirling his tongue around her navel. Serene's anticipation was building. She wanted him inside at that very moment but she knew that if she only waited, she would get every bit of pleasure Silas could give her.

Serene's mind went nuts however when Silas started licking that smooth area above her pussy.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned. Silas began stroking his dick which made Serene even more anxious.

First he started flicking his tongue against her clit. He would make small fast circles every once in a while then go back to lightly flicking his tongue on her clit. He started going lower, licking her tight little and loving the sweet taste. He didn't push his tongue in her. He wanted to feel all of her tightness on his cock.

He started sucking on her clit, trying to give her a small clit orgasm and succeeding very well.

"Oh my god! Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyyyy!" Serene held her pussy on Silas's mouth as her body quivered from her orgasm. Silas knew she was ready. He got his knees in front of her and stroked his dick a few more times. Serene sat up and tried to start sucking on his head.

"No, baby," Silas said. "Tonight is about you."

Serene grabbed his cock and angled it upwards. She looked him deep in his eyes and said," Tonight is about us."

She started sucking on his head, never looking out of his eyes. She wanted to see him lose control and beg her to let him fuck her. She started sucking faster and faster. She was getting better at taking in more of him on her own. She couldn't deep throat him but she could take him in the back of her throat no problem. She could feel his cock start to throb in her mouth. He was going to come very soon.

"Serene I'm gonna cum if you don't stop soon," Serene kept going. "Baby!"

She pulled off of him and kept stroking his dick. "I want you to feel as much as I can make you feel before you take my pussy. I'm not going to let you come, but I'm going to make you beg for my pussy."

"Honey I'll beg for it now! Please give me your pussy!"

"You want your baby girl's pussy, Daddy? You want it bad?"

"Yes, baby! I want your pussy right now!"

Serene quickly got on her back and did what she had been practicing. She grabbed both of her ankles and put them behind her head. Silas was on the verge of losing his mind. "My tight wet pussy is ready for you Daddy. Come here and make my pussy yours."

Serene put her hands on Silas's sides and tried to pull him into her. Silas knew that coddling her from this point on wouldn't get him any favor. Serene wanted to be a woman. His woman. And she was willing to take every bit of pain she needed to do that.

Silas kept pushing in, making his little girl cry out as he broke past her hymen. He kept going and going feeling her pussy squeeze around his cock more and more. It felt amazing. Looking down he realized he was only quarter of the way in Serene's hole. He had a long way to go.

He pushed in farther and farther, holding her ankles down to keep her steady. He worked in a little more at a time. Each time he pushed in, Serene would cry out which turned Silas on a great deal more. When he was three quarters of the way, Serene looked at him with teary eyes and said,"Push in harder." Silas did as she told him and all but slammed the last bit in. He was finally balls deep in his little Serene's heavenly pussy. He had to stop a moment otherwise he would have blown his load in her pussy.

" Sweetie I didn't put a condom on yet. I can do that or give you the morning after pill if you want."

"Gimme the pill. I want to feel every inch of your cock. And if you need to, I want you to fill my pussy with your cum."

"I love you, baby." He kissed her, took her legs out from behind her head and started sliding in and out of her.

"Daddy don't stop! Don't stop fucking your little girl!"

Silas kept going and going. Her pussy was the wettest and tightest he'd ever fucked. Every motion he made was an almost overwhelming sensation. He couldn't get enough of Serene. He grabbed her under her legs to try a new position. He brought her up and told her to hold onto his neck and he raised and lowered her on his pussy. Serene's pain began to change to pleasure.

"That feels amazing Daddy! Oh my god don't stop!"

Silas stood up with her, still gripping her thighs, and started pounding her even harder. Silas was turned by everything that was happening. He loved tiny she was and how easy grabbing ahold of her thighs was. He loved seeing his cock disappear into her pussy. He loved how her gorgeous tits bounced up and down. Everything he saw made him crazy.

"Daddy?" Serene said."I want you to fuck me like you did last time. Put me on my hands and knees and dominate me. I want to feel how strong you are . . . how much you love me."

Silas kissed her again and laid her back on his bed. Figuring pulling out of her completely would have been too much for her, he spun her around slowly on his dick. He fucked her a few times as need every time she got too tight until finally she was on all fours. Silas began fucking her slow but hard. Every time he slammed into her she let out a gasp. Silas knew without a doubt that he was going to fill her pussy up when he came.

"Face me toward the mirror," Serene said in between gasps. Silas did so then started fucking her even faster and harder. Serene looked at herself in the and started getting more turned on. She realized that the looked that had once been fear had turned to sexual hunger. She loved her body almost as much as her Daddy. She loved seeing her dad's hands gripping her sides. She loved how ravenous he was when he slammed into her pussy. Serene had become a true woman in the course of a day. But not just any woman, her Daddy's woman. And she had no intention of ever letting him go.