A Father's Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FORitNow
FORitNow
10 Followers

"Daddy I think I'm starting to come! I can't catch my breath!"

"I am too honey! Please hurry! I wont last much longer!"

"It's okay, Daddy. Do what you need to do. Oh my god I can't breathe! My pussy feels s- . . ."

With that Silas gripped her sides hard and unleashed a river of come that filled her pussy and then some. But Silas wasn't finished. After he couldn't fill her anymore, each spurt made a stream of cum squirt out from around his dick. Silas was just about to feel bad for not giving his daughter the orgasm she deserved when all of a sudden he heard her.

"Oh my god! AaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Silas's dick was locked in Serene's pussy. He grabbed her tits and held himself in as deep as he could. The whole time she was shaking she was screaming just as much. Her hands were clenched, pulling the sheets off of the bed. Her skin was on fire, sensitive to every touch. Her pussy tightened continuously, squeezing every drop from Silas. Her orgasm was so intense that it made him cum a second time which set her over the edge again. This time she made no sound. In fact, she couldn't even breathe.

When she was finally finished, she collapsed. This made things easier, Silas thought, because when he pulled out of her she wouldn't be awake for the pain. He started pulling out of her slowly until he got to his head. He thought to himself, Man I fucked her deep. I'm surprised she didn't cry more. He was about to pull all the way out when he thought she might want to see. He pushed back inside, reached over to his pants and grabbed his phone. He hit record and slowly pulled out again. When he got to his head he pulled out with a very audible pop. When that happened all of his cum and a small amount of blood started to fall out of her pussy. He grabbed her ass cheek and spread it to get a better view.

After he was finished, he cleaned her up as best he could then put her in another bubble bath in his jacuzzi. He gathered his sheets and took them to the washer. He still couldn't believe he finally had his daughter. All the waiting, all the doting, it finally paid off. But she was no simple trophy woman. She was Silas's heart, his soul. He would do anything for her. They intended on being together and by god he was going to make that happen.

He went back upstairs to find Serene slowly waking up. "Daddy?" She moaned.

"Yes, beautiful."

She smiled, eyes still closed."Hold me?"

Silas got in the bath, put his daughter in his lap and let her nestle in his chest. "Did it feel good?"

"What do you think," she laughed faintly.

"I think you are the most amazing woman on this planet. And I'm so lucky to have made you myself. I've loved watching you grow and cannot wait to see you grow into the goddess I know you'll become . . . and to know that I will be with you the whole way makes me the happiest man alive." He reached out to the last it he bought while he was out. He opened it and held in Serene's view. "Open your eyes, honey."

She opened them to find the most beautiful sapphire and diamond ring. The band itself was silver and the diamond was two carats. Serene eyes were as wide as saucers.

"I know we may not legally be able to . . . but Serene. . . Will you marry me?"

Serene could not help but cry uncontrollably. She wanted nothing more than this. The ring was perfect. The man was perfect. Everything was perfect. She wanted to tell him that but all she could do was cry.

"So is that a y-"

Serene nodded really fast and threw her arms around his neck. She was luckiest girl alive. She got to be with the only man she trusted her whole life. He was a father, a protector, a lover and friend rolled into one. And just as he would do anything for her, she would do anything and everything to please him.

"Oh honey," said Silas." Thought you'd like to see this." He pulled his phone out and showed her the video. When she saw how deep he was in her she covered her mouth in amazement.

"Daddy we need to measure how big you are next time I give you a blow job. It looks like you hit my stomach with that thing."

Silas laughed,"Okay."

Next she watched him pop his head out of her and saw how much he came in her. She loved watching it fall out of her pussy.

"Well, Daddy," she said."Now my pussy is sore. Next time can you put in my butt again?"

They both laughed before they started fooling around in the jacuzzi again. Serene said that tomorrow she didn't mind if he wanted her to suck him off whenever he wanted being so sore. Of course, he did not object because tomorrow he was going to teach her how to really deep throat him. And that was going to be quite a day.

FORitNow
FORitNow
10 Followers