A Father's New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking with your old dad aren't you, trying to get me rattled, ok you succeeded, now let's change the subject shall we."

She swam up close to her dad, it was now or never, good or bad he was going to find out what she had done. "Dad did you enjoy fucking a stranger, did you enjoy eating her pussy then fucking it until the wee hours of the morning?"

He had turned white as a sheet but she went on. She reached inside the top of her suit and pulled out her club card and held it up for him to see. He turned even whiter. "I've been a member of that club since I was eighteen dad. That's why I work, to be able to pay the yearly dues. I love to fuck, and have always enjoyed what the club has to offer."

He was in shock, she had seen him at the club so she knew that he had probably been with someone last night. The thought quickly came to mind making him wonder how many men had fucked his little girl over the years. She had just told him she loved to fuck and he couldn't help but see one man after another fucking his beautiful daughter and he didn't like that idea at all.

She moved closer to him in the pool, he was still white as a ghost but she still pressed forward. "That was your second time at the club wasn't it? You must have enjoyed yourself the first time you were there or you wouldn't have come back for a second time. You were with the same woman weren't you? Did you enjoy the blow job she gave you dad?"

"Robin! Oh my god no!" It suddenly hit him, the moment she had asked him if he had enjoyed the blow job. It was his own daughter he had been fucking! His guts were turning inside out thinking of what they had done, of what she had done! His own daughter had fucked him twice, willingly and wantonly!

Robin pulled her bikini top down baring her breasts she pulled her fathers hands up to them forcing them there. He tried to jerk them away from her.

"Was it so bad dad? I knew what I was doing and I wanted to fuck you, couldn't wait to fuck you again, and I want to keep on fucking you! I know your shocked and maybe it was wrong of me to do that to you without you knowing but I wanted you! If your really sickened by the whole thing I'm sorry and I will move out immediately but I know you liked it, I felt your passion dad and you enjoyed fucking me, even if you didn't know it was me you were fucking!" She pressed up against him and felt his cock surge to life when she pressed her hand against him under the water.

He grabbed her shoulders trying to push her away from him,"Robin you have got to stop this, it isn't right!"

"I don't care about right or wrong dad. I know you want me, your cock is telling me that you want me! If you were so sickened by the whole thing your cock would be limp, not hard and wanting to be inside my pussy again like it is now!"

He just stood there motionless until he could no longer stand it, he pulled his daughter tight to his chest kissing her fiercely. She was right, he did want her, he wanted to feel his cock inside her sweet pussy again and without a damn condom on! He pulled her bottom off then pressed her up against the side of the pool shoving his cock in her young pussy hard. She wrapped her legs around him as he clutched her hips while he fucked her.

"I've done nothing but dream about fucking your pussy again for two weeks!"

"Same here!"

Even after he had came his cock was still hard and kept fucking her, not wanting to take his cock out of her longer then he had to. After he came she made him sit on the edge of the pool so she could suck his cock.

She sucked him until he became hard again but he wouldn't let her suck him off to completion. He pulled her out of the pool then bent her over one of the pool side tables shoving his cock back into her pussy fucking her hard and making her gasp for breath.

Tomorrow he would go buy a new bed, he wouldn't be able to fuck Robin in the bed he had shared with his wife, even he couldn't handle that. After they had both climaxed he pulled her in the house into her bedroom. Pushing her down onto her bed so he could dine on her pussy. He ate her sweet snatch for over an hour getting her off more times then he could remember.

He had just fucked her long and hard again then lay down beside her, caressing her body while he kissed her passionately. "You like it when daddy plays with your pussy don't you?"

"Yes daddy."

"Do you like it when daddy rubs your little bud like this?"

"Oh yes daddy."

"Do you like how daddy makes your pussy feel good when he plays with it?"

"Yes daddy."

"Do you like it when daddy puts his face done there and licks and sucks on you baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes, daddy!"

"You like daddy's big cock filling up your pussy don't you baby?"

"Yes daddy yes!"

"Tell daddy how much you like it when he sucks on your nipples?"

"Suck them hard daddy, I love how you suck my nipples it makes me crazy with desire."

"Promise daddy that his cock will be the only one fucking his little girls pussy from now on."

"Only yours daddy, I want you to fuck me all the time and never stop. Oh god daddy, your going to make me cum if you keep rubbing my clit like that!"

"I want you to cum baby, then daddy is going to eat your pussy, then I'm going to fuck you, eat you, play with you and fuck you some more all night long."

He was going to enjoy fucking his daughters sweet cunt everyday from now on.

12