A Favor for Alicia Ch. 2

Story Info
Kevin and Jody go even further.
1k words
4.39
172.6k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alicia got home that afternoon I was still in bed and I could hear her downstairs with Kevin as they were talking about my afternoon with my sisters' husband. They were chatting for at least a half hour when I heard Kevin get in his car and leave.

I could hear Alicia coming up the stairs and I pulled the covers over my naked self. My butt was still obscenely lifted up by the pillows that Kevin had put under me to help his sperm into my womb.

"Jody, you were a virgin?"

She sat down next to me and stroked my hair.

"Yeah, I was. Why are you and Kevin so surprised by that? I'm no slut, you should know that."

Alicia leaned over and hugged me.

"Jody, I just figured that...well...a beautiful girl like you would have, well, before now."

Honestly, I could have had my choice of a number of men before this. But my heart was always for Kevin. I ended up confessing to Alicia my love for Kevin, which Kevin had already told her about as well, and she had no problem with it!

"I'm glad that our baby will be conceived in love."

I thought that that was the most wonderful thing Alicia could have said.

* * *

We all three had a quiet dinner together that night before going to bed. I decided to go to bed naked and was only in the bed a brief while before my fingers found their way to my newly explored pussy. I may have been a virgin before that day, but I sure was a pro at getting myself off. I went to sleep after satisfying myself with three orgasms as I relived my deflowering with Kevin. I went to scratch my nose before surrendering to my slumber and was fascinated by the smell of Kevin's' sperm mixed in with my own musky scent. I slept my first sleep as a woman.

* * *

The sun arose and poked through my window and I awoke to hear Alicia and Kevin leaving for work. I decided to slumber a while more and planned to look for work later on that day.

I nodded off in the warm bed and dreamed of a soft candy in my mouth. It was so soft and the taste was a little salty. Suddenly, I woke with the realization that it wasn't a dream.

"Hi, Jody."

Kevin stood naked next to the bed and I could see the head of his cock was shiny...THAT was the candy I had dreamed of!

"Kevin, what're you doin..."

"Shhh," he interrupted," I called in sick after I dropped off Alicia. Jody, I have to have you again!"

This was definitely NOT a problem for me!

He slipped into the covers and kissed me. Unlike the first time he kissed me this was not the soft and loving kiss for a sister-in-law, this was the demanding kiss of a lover. His hands kneaded my breasts and I felt his cock rub against my thigh as we kissed and wrestled with each other.

I was content to enjoy the warmth of his body against mine, but he had other ideas.

"Hold still."

His head dove under the covers and I felt him kiss my nipples and then work his way down my belly with kisses and gentle bites. I had no idea what he was doing, but it was magical!

When he pulled my legs apart and then drove his tongue into my body it was...

"Unnnnghghhhh!!!"

...electric! Ohmigod, I couldn't believe anything could feel so good!

"Aaaahhhooohhhh, Kevinnnnnnnnn."

His mouth worked so much magic from my body. In all my years of pleasuring myself I had never felt the joy this man was giving to me. He licked and thrust and chewed and pulled and licked and thrust...how can I even put it into mere words?

And then...just as he brought me to my peak, he changed course and fingered me, deep inside. His finger found a place where the pressure seemed to bring on an almost spiritual feeling in me. He tortured me with the promise of release only to bring me to the brink with one method, to stop, and then bring me to the brink another way.

I really did pass out from the intensity of the orgasm when he finally let my pleasure explode though my senses and my tender body. The whole world just faded as pleasure crashed all around my world and his busy mouth and fingers worked to keep it going. As the world faded to black and I slipped into a joyful unconsciousness I knew that my whole life could never be the same.

I came to as Kevin had just flipped me over onto my belly. I decided to remain silent and let him do whatever he wanted to, after all, he had certainly earned it!

He picked me up by the hips and, holding me with one arm, slipped three pillows under me before letting me down again. He leaned back and I felt his gaze on my bare ass as he ran his hands over it. He scooted up to me and the hardened knob of his cock poked into my pussy from this new position. I was so wet from his attentions that his cock just slipped all the way into my crevice with one long push.

He held me by my hips as he fucked me...yes, he was fucking me! This wasn't the tender lovemaking of the night before. I could feel his need, his desire to have me satisfy him with each demanding thrust of his cock into me.

I liked it. I loved being his sexual toy. I'd have been happy to do it with him forever.

Reality broke my reverie as the new position allowed him to drive his maddened cock to a new depth in my pussy. Being new to sex I was still a little sore when felt my body stretch to take his cock even further into me. I wondered if he was trying to climb inside of me.

The pain was brief as I heard him groan and then I felt the flood of his pleasure shooting into me. I smiled to myself as I thought of his sperm, the product of our joy together, creating the baby he wanted in me.

"Oh, God forgive me, I love you, Jody!"