A Favorite Fantasy

Story Info
Becoming Mistress Stephanie
871 words
4
40.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmmmm....where did we leave off last time? Oh yes....I had you on the bed... your hands in the restraints....and blindfolded. Now...I'm leading you by the restraints off of the bed....telling you to get down on your knees.....I have the pony whip....lightly spanking the sides of your thighs with it......mmmmm...you look so good like this....pulling you along....your cock is so hard....now leading you over to the ottoman in front of the easy chair.......I'm bending you over it....swatting your thighs again.....spreading your legs wide apart....oh God....your ass is spread open.....you look so, so hot......am firmly securing your arms and legs. I am on my knees behind you.... and start slowly pulling the horse tail up between your cheeks.....slowly dragging it up thru your ass.....then a swat on your perfect, perfect ass.....then dragging it back thru again.....another swat.....first one cheek...then the other.....I keep doing this over an over.....God.......love spanking you with it....watching it crisscross back and forth on your ass.......am touching myself at the same time....stroking my clit while I spank you.....am so turned on....God....I'm so close to coming.....but not yet......I move around to the front of you instead.....pulling you forward to the chair....I'm sitting in the chair now with my legs over the arms spread wide, wide apart.....telling you I want your mouth on me.....you have to do what I say.....oh God Jack.......am holding your head....telling you to start licking me now....slowly.....to lick my pussy up and down.....feeling your warm tongue on me now........oh yes.....you're licking my pussy so good....your tongue deep inside of me now too....licking...fucking me with your tongue......God...I tell you I want you to lick my ass too....telling you to lick my ass good.....I want to feel your tongue on my ass.....God.....feels so, so good......you're such a good slave.....am so close to coming.....I want you to suck my clit now....telling you you have to suck my clit.....suck it and make me come.....Oh God....God....you're sucking my clit so good...your face is buried in me.....your mouth is so hot....your tongue too.....am holding your head so tight....I'm going to come so hard....pulling your mouth into me......against me....oh God Jack.....yes...the waves building....washing over me......they're engulfing me......am coming so, so hard...........

You are still my slave......still blindfolded, bound and tied over the ottoman. I have moved back behind you though....I have put my strap-on now too.....am kneading your perfect ass with my hands........kneading....spreading your cheeks wide apart.......I start just barely flicking my tongue up and down your ass....teasing you.....you're moaning.....arching your back....you want to feel more of my tongue so badly.....but I just keep teasing you....God....this turns me on so much......will only give you little flicks of my tongue.....then I'm running my finger lightly up and down your ass....up and down.....asking you if you want my tongue......I know you do......but you can only moan....no talking for slaves. Now I'm taking a small vibrator....just barely touching it against your ass.....teasing you even more.....you're moaning so loudly now......I'm driving you crazy.....but you can't talk.....moving the vibrator lightly up and down your ass.....lightly spanking you with the pony whip.....sliding the vibrator down against your balls.....stroking them with it....God.....spanking you at the same time....back to your ass with it.....you want it inside of you so much....you want my tongue inside of you too.......you want me to fuck you.....but I won't let you have it yet.....not yet....you have to suck my cock first.....am on my knees moving around to the front of you now....telling you I want to feel your hot mouth on my cock.......you have to suck my big cock......you're my slave....you have to....am putting my fingers on your lips......then sliding my fingers in your mouth....God....your mouth and tongue on my fingers is so warm.....oh yes...am brushing my cock against your lips now.....telling you to lick it.....to run your tongue up and down my shaft....yes.........telling you to suck it now......start sliding my cock into your mouth.....Oh God Jack...you're sucking it so good....love watching it go in and out of your mouth.....I'm spanking you with the pony whip...you sucking me.....am holding your head.....fucking your mouth.....God...I want to fuck you so badly now....moving back around behind you.....pouring lubricant on your ass.....rubbing it all over you....your ass feels so good.....holding your cheeks as far apart as I can....burying my tongue in you now....you want that so much.....as deep in your ass as I can go.....God..yes......you taste so good...stroking your balls at the same time....asking you if you want me to fuck you.....you moaning.....no talking....I know you do....you're arching your back.....I want to fuck you so much.....I start sliding my cock into you now....finally....Oh God....Jack.....am pushing my cock in....hard...further....deeper....yes....all the way inside of you now....my cock buried in your ass.....am on my knees...leaning over you..holding your shoulders so, so tight.....pushing in as hard as I can now.....you pushing back...just holding my cock there inside of you....not moving.....Oh God....now slowly start moving in and out of you.....oh yes....fucking you.....fucking you perfectly......love going in and out of you....my cock in your perfect ass.....I'm reaching around up under you now....pulling you up.....grabbing your cock....feeling you in my hand.......stroking your cock at the same time....your cock is so huge.....am fucking your ass....stroking your huge cock too.....stroking...fucking.....yes....wanting to make you come now.....I know you're so ready to come....God yes.......making you come while I fuck you.......Oh God Jack!!!!!