A Favour for Anthony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just smiled enigmatically, lay back and parted his legs. His dick was half soft, half firm and looked very small but I planned to change that. He was circumcised so the tip was there just needing to be touched. With my thumb and forefinger I gently rubbed and pulled and it started to change shape in that amazing way that guys do. I licked at the tip and then took it into my mouth, all the time massaging the shaft. In no time I had him steely hard.

He murmoured sounds of encouragement but I had no idea how far I could take him. I eased back with my mouth and just rubbed the shaft and fondled his balls. He had only a little pubic hair and he felt super-smooth. What his dick lacked in size, it made up for in stiffness, and the rim around the head was very prominent. It looked taught and dark and sculptured and exciting. When I gave the occasional lick to that delicate sliver of skin between the head and the shaft, it quivered tantalisingly.

Lindi was kissing his chest and she reached a hand down to join mine around his cock. My eyes met hers and she raised her eyebrows in a silent question. I nodded in response and she took the initiative.

'Come,' she said, moving away from Sig and making space. 'Come and sit between us.'

I filled the space she made and they both turned to me, Lindi to kiss my mouth and Sig to lick my neck. They moved down to my breasts, fondling and squeezing them and teasing the nipples into hard bullets. I watched in delicious bliss as Lindi cupped one of my tits in her hand and offered it to Sig to suck upon. He rolled the nipple between his lips then sucked and pulled at it, gently at first and then harder. It was much more arousing than painful, but I was sure that he had a sadistic streak in him.


It didn't take long before their hands were between my thighs and I was more than happy to accept them. Sig knelt between my legs, which were spread wide, and parted the lips of my pussy. He watched intently as Lindi played with my clit, rubbing her finger tips in circles around it. Sig seemed to be enjoying the view because he was speaking more than at any time since I'd met them. From time to time Lindi offered a translation.

'Sig thinks your clit is amazing,' she told me. 'He thinks it looks like a little cock. He wants to suck it.'

'Tell him to go ahead,' I said, 'but just softly - it's very sensitive.'

The combination of Lindi's fingers and Sig's mouth, as well as everything that had gone before, was enough to send tremours through my body. I let go of the control I had tried to keep on myself and gave way to the sensations which were flowing through me. I know I tried to push my clit into Sig as though I was fucking his mouth and then I exploded into an orgasm. Lindi held me tight and showered me with soft kisses and when I looked into her face she was smiling with pleasure.

I was only just beyond the high of my climax when Sig slid his cock into me. He was still kneeling between my legs and had my thighs in his hands, forcing them back and spreading them wide. The way he went in, with me slumped forward on the edge of the sofa, caused his thrust to push hard up against my G-spot. It was a perfect angle and I moaned loudly at the intensity it created. I didn't have any feeling of being stretched; his cock was not thick enough for that and, anyway, I was soaking wet. The sense was of his stiffness and, as he began to thrust and fuck me, each stroke seemed to slide along the upper wall of my slit.

He didn't spend much time giving me long, slow strokes and I was glad he didn't. I wanted it fast because I was still on a high and I could cum again very easily. His hips moved with incredible speed and the fervor was all consuming. I was aware of Lindi close to me but all my concentration was on Sig's fucking and the feelings building up inside me. When I went over the edge and the release came, my whole body seemed to convulse and then I felt like I was free-falling from a great height. It was bliss and I wanted to float away on hot air currents to another world.

'Are you OK?' Lindi asked, bringing me back to earth.

I opened my eyes and saw Sig standing in front of me. His tight body was covered with sweat and he had his cock, still stiff, in his hand. He smiled another of those enigmatic smiles and then spoke in Chinese to Lindi. She responded by climbing down from the sofa and kneeling between my still parted legs so that her ass was pointed back to Sig. She looked up at me and smiled, then rested her head on my tummy. Sig knelt behind her and she gripped my waist as he put his cock into her.

He wasn't moving fast this time. He was giving her easy strokes whilst he regained his energy. Occasionally he gave her a slap on the side of her butt and, from her moans, she seemed to enjoy it. Gradually, he picked up the pace and force of his fucking and each thrust pushed Lindi against my body. Her grip on me became tighter and she began to pant and gasp. His slaps were no longer playful but full-blooded smacks and she winced as she felt their impact. I am sure he wasn't concerned so much with her pleasure as his own, though Lindi was clearly enjoying what she was getting.

Abruptly Sig withdrew his cock from her, stood up and spoke to her with urgency in his voice. She quickly turned around so that she was sitting between my legs but facing Sig. He moved closer to her, pumping his cock hard and fast with his hand. A jet of cum shot into her upturned face. He groaned loudly as more cum erupted, this time spraying her breasts and my thighs. He crouched over her and lowered himself so that he could enter her mouth. She duly took him to suck the last drops but he wasn't content to leave it up to her. He took hold of her head and forced his cock as far into her mouth as it would go. Even though he wasn't so big it amazed me that she managed to take him all without gagging.

Although Sig had again showed his sadistic streak, when he had finally spent himself in Lindi's mouth, he sat beside her and took her gently and warmly in his arms. It was the kind of combination of emotions with which I was very familiar; at one moment the desire to give the pleasure of pain, at the next moment the desire to give comfort. I wondered just what he might do with her when they were alone or perhaps with someone they knew better than me. It could be very interesting, I thought.

The following day I got a call from Anthony.

'How did it go last night?' he asked.

'Well,' I replied, 'I'd have been happy to have things go on for longer but they seemed happy enough when they left. I hope they enjoyed themselves and that I lived up to expectations.'

'You've never let me down yet, Jill,' he re-assured, 'and to put your mind at rest I'm sure you would like to know that I spoke to Lindi this morning. She said that you have a free ticket to Hong Kong whenever you want. Just let me know when you can make it and I'll set it up for you.'

12