A Favour Returned

Story Info
A couple making love outdoors are seen by the neighbours.
1.1k words
3.44
49.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlupus
rlupus
1 Followers

Lisa and Charlie lived in a really wealthy neighbourhood on a hillside with a view of the sea a few miles away. In summertime, the thirty-something couple enjoyed making love outdoors on the huge deck that ran the length of their house. Even though they could see their neighbours’ houses, their property was large - a couple of acres - and they always felt completely private.

Lisa was very slim, with a girlish body that belied her thirty years. Her small firm breasts with large nipples would not have been out of place on a sixteen year old. Charlie was older, but still in good shape. “Women love forty-something men,” he used to jokingly tell Lisa, “because they’re young enough to fuck like bunnies, but old enough not to come too quickly.”

On the particular Friday night that our story begins, it was a warm summer evening, and Lisa and Charlie were lying on sun loungers out on the deck, under a moonlit sky, sipping wine and enjoying the gentle breeze. They were adventurous lovers, and Charlie equally enjoyed fucking his lovely wife in her neat little pussy and her beautifully well rounded ass. Their main love toy was a large flesh-coloured dildo that Charlie, being something of a handyman, had strapped firmly to a sun lounger, pointing straight up, but more of that later…

Lisa was in a simple sundress, with high heeled sandals, and not much else. Charlie lifted her dress, put his large palm on her stomach with the fingers facing downwards, and took a firm grip just above her shaved pussy. Lisa drew her breath in sharply, as her glistening cunt opened and her rose-red clit revealed itself. Taking a small mouthful of wine, Charlie softly started tonguing her clit, the wine tingling slightly, and Lisa shivered with pleasure.

Soon her pussy was dripping, a delightful combination of her juices and the chardonnay.

After ten minutes or so, Charlie slid two fingers into her grateful cunt, and turned his attention to her firm small tits. He slipped her dress straps off, and spent several minutes lightly brushing her nipples. Soon she was squirming with excitement, and he starting kneading her breasts and firmly squeezing the nipples.

They were both very turned on, and latched onto each others' tongues in a long kiss. Lisa released Charlie’s bulging cock from his shorts, and they made love in several different positions for the next half-hour. Finally Charlie shot his load and with satisfied smiles, they both went indoors to shower and eat their evening meal.

---------------------------------

The next evening when Charlie came home from work, he found a small green envelope propped up on the front door handle. It had a faint musk smell. “Sure as hell aint a bill”, thought Charlie, “Wonder what the hell it is…?”.

There was a matching lime-green piece of paper inside the envelope, and Charlie, his pulse racing, read the following note, written in a flowerly, female script:

“Dear neighbours,

You don’t know us, but we feel we know you. We hope you don’t mind, but last night, we were outside enjoying the lovely evening when my husband William happened to notice the two of you making love. We were so turned on, we had to keep watching, even though we knew we really shouldn’t, privacy-wise that is. What could we do? William just loved watching your wife’s pert little breasts bounce as you fucked her from underneath. We were both so turned on from watching you that we fucked each other’s brains out last night.

In fact, we feel so bad about spying on you that we want to return the favour tonight. Our house is on your left, the one with the slate roof. We usually leave the one-way sliding glass doors closed, which is why you didn’t notice that we could see you, but tonight we’re going to open things right up, and that includes me! We plan to put on a show for you that will excite you as much as yours unknowingly did us.

We also want to extend an invitation to you. If you like what you see, come around to our house tomorrow night at about eight. We’ll leave the front door key behind the second pot-plant on the right near the front door. Let yourselves in. I think we could all have a wonderful time…

Yours dripping,

Eve. ---------------------- His heart pounding, Charlie could hardly wait to show Lisa the note. His cock was already bulging at the thought. Lisa and he had talked many times about swinging, but somehow had never plucked up the courage to take that first leap. It all seemed so clinical and calculated to Charlie to make contact through a magazine or newspaper ad, a little too easy. Charlie, ever the romantic, had always needed some spontaneity to tickle his imagination and get the juices flowing. Now he had it…

---------------- That night, Lisa and Charlie left the balcony light off and took up positions to watch the neighbour's house. Some hours passed, and just as they were about to give up, Lisa noticed the sliding door being opened.

A powerful looking blonde haired man in his fifties, and dressed in a neat black suit, strode out onto the balcony and looked across at the two of them, who, both giggling, tried their best to be still, knowing he couldn't really see them in the gloom - he just wanted them to know that he knew they were there. Now it was showtime.

The blonde man went inside the doors again, and this time he came out wheeling what looked like a chair on wheels. On the chair was a young woman, completely naked. Her hands were tied behind her and she was strapped to the chair. Her legs were also tied, each one with a rope behind the knee, pulling her shapely legs wide apart, and revealing that there was a large vibrator firmly wedged into her arse. She was blindfolded.

The blonde man wheeled the chair to the edge of the balcony, and turned it to face Lisa and Charlie's house. Then he slowly started working the vibrator in and out of the woman's arse...

Lisa felt her pussy getting warm at the sight of this. She glanced across at Charlie, who was having a hard time pretending he wasn't that he wasn't being hugely turned on. She caught his eye, and with a little nod of her head towards the door, told him she was keen too.

They quickly let themselves out the house, and walked the couple of hundred yards to the front door of the grey slate house....

rlupus
rlupus
1 Followers