A Feathered Fetish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The source remained vague.

"Mmm," she cringed at another twinge. It wasn't going away. She clenched her hands into fists. Damn it! She let her legs relax and dropped her stocking covered feet to the cold floor. Andy's hands let go of her now. She heard him step back and slide down against the wall. He probably hadn't noticed that she was having a momentary issue. Was he still looking at her ass? She needed to move her torso off the table. Her tail, which aimed at his face, involuntarily jostled. He must have been thinking it was all animatronics stolen from an effects movie. She felt movement inside. She had hoped it would have happened later. She had hoped Andy wouldn't see this. There was no time to run to the next room. There was no stopping it.

Sliding off the table and squatting over the wood floor, she checked behind her -- and yes -- there was in fact enough room between the table and Andy, who was now sitting on the floor probably wondering what in the world she was doing.

"Quick Andy, put your hands against my ass. Please. Don't let it hit the floor."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm laying an egg. Just grab it. There is no time to explain."

She grunted and pushed. Her butt pointed to his face as she rested her knees on the floor and straddled his legs. In case the egg slipped, hopefully it would fall safely onto his lap. She grabbed the table's edge and pushed. Her tail swatted his nose as she felt a strong contraction deep inside. She had never felt anything like it before. As unknown muscles flexed, she could visualize her extra internals as if she could anatomically point to places inside her hengirl body locating muscles that she didn't even know existed except now because of the violent spasms.

"Ah," she moaned with another push. She could feel it crowning -- the egg -- stretching a hole that Andy had just finished pumping so strongly. She squeezed her buttocks and matching tail muscles. She pushed again.

"What is this?" he asked. "You really get into this role playing thing."

She gave another loud grunt and collapsed down the length of his legs. Somehow she knew that he now held a large golden egg. She ran her gloved hand through her hair to uncover her eyes.

"It actually feels soft," he said.

"Don't hurt it. It'll harden in a second." She didn't know how she knew that too, but it had to be true.

She propped herself up and sat on his legs, feeling completely exhausted. She still had her back towards him. With a twisting move around her waist, she reached back and carefully took the egg with both hands. It really was golden, also slippery and messy. She didn't care if it stained her new red satin gloves. She dared not drop it.

"I did it," she said laughing as she cradled the oblong orb. "I wasn't sure, but I guess I really like you Andy." She turned her straddling position around 180 degrees to face him. She gave him a quick kiss -- a peck -- and sat back putting her tail weight on his thighs. Her feather covered breasts were right at his eye level.

"Don't tell me you're going to sit on it now. Keep it warm?"

"It's not that kind of egg. It only holds oil inside. A special oil that you helped me create."

Andy ignored her and with both hands stroked her feathered body down her sides till he held her waist. "Your costume is incredible. Are there motors inside?"

"It's all me Andy. Other than the stockings and gloves. I'm naked right now. I hooked the garters to my feathers. I told you: I'm a hengirl." She examined the egg. It was rigid now. The golden surface had calcified.

"Whatever you say. You're one crazy hen."

Fay resented that. She hated having spent all her life fighting to be taken seriously against men that assumed she was only there to be beautiful. Now all her hard work was ruined with this hengirl thing. She despised Sarah for that. Sarah had made her this way. Sarah would pay for it. "Take that back. I'm not crazy. OK!"

"I'm sorry." He paused. "Really. Sorry. So, what do you do now? Does that tail have another egg?"

"Ask me what the egg is for."

"Ok. What?" he said looking up at her -- of course, he did so after his eyes took in the view of her boobs.

Fay didn't mind the gawking from him. He was cute. The polite attempts to avoid gazing at her boobs were cute too.

She looked at the egg and what she needed to do with it. She felt bad for a second, but a girl has to look out for herself in this world.

"What's it for?" she said rhetorically. "This!" she answered while smashing the egg against his forehead sending a thick oil splattering over his face and bare chest staining the painted walls behind him. Some splattered back onto her, but she didn't care.

It wouldn't affect her.