A Feedee's Story Ch. 04: Dominance

Story Info
I'm rewarded for my gluttony.
1.8k words
4.59
18.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReeCalor
ReeCalor
14 Followers

Ali played with her clit as I worked my way through the piles of food in the trough she'd prepared for me. I wished my hands were free — not that I didn't love being tied up, but it all tasted so good and I wanted to shovel the food in my mouth even faster. The air was filled with the sound of our heavy breathing: mine from my brief pauses to take a breath as I gorged myself, Ali's punctuated by the occasional moan or gasp.

I licked the last remnants of food from the bottom of the trough and looked up at Ali expectantly. Her massive thighs were spread as she lazily rubbed her clit, the chair barely able to contain her sizable hips. Her round, soft belly curved down between her legs, and her large breasts seemed to challenge the laws of gravity. Her big, fleshy arms lifted her belly so her dainty, plump hands could more easily pleasure their owner.

Ali gazed down at me, lids heavy with lust. "What a good piggy." I was so proud of myself to have pleased her. "Come here and kiss your queen," she said, her voice taking a commanding tone. I leaned back onto my knees and prepared to stand, the weight of all the food I'd consumed dragging my swollen gut towards the floor. She spoke again, more sharply this time.

"Stay on your knees."

I nodded obediently, grateful to avoid the effort of hefting myself off the ground. I made my way over to her, stopping when I reached those mammoth thighs that could easily envelop my head. As if she'd read my mind, Ali threw one leg over my shoulder, her heel pressing into my back as she pulled me closer. Her thighs were so immense that they obscured my vision. All I could see was this goddess.

I turned my head and kissed her inner thigh, aching to give her the same pleasure she'd given me. My reward was a soft moan as she slid her fingers inside her pussy, then pulled them out and pressed them to my lips. I could taste her essence on her fingers, sweeter than any food she could ever coax down my throat. I caressed her fingers with my tongue, and she slid them into my mouth, allowing me to taste her more fully. A moan escaped from deep within me as I eagerly sucked her juices off her fingers.

"Good boy. Swallow everything your queen desires." Her breathing quickened as she returned her fingers to her clit. "But you don't get to taste your queen just yet," she cautioned. "You're not full enough." Her hand left her clit and reached for something on the table; her giant thigh still blocked my vision. Her hand returned to my line of sight, this time with the funnel, and I smiled confidently, knowing there was no way I would ever disappoint her.

"Let's get you comfortable."

She helped me stand, then bent down and slid my boxers off, freeing my throbbing cock. Ali gripped it tightly, and with a mischievous grin took it into her mouth. "Oh, god," I exclaimed, but just as quickly, she released my prick from the warmth of her mouth. "Not yet, piggy. You haven't earned it yet." My dick twitched and leaked precum, but I nodded wordlessly and forced myself to relax. I was putty in her hands.

Ali sat me down in the chair. I could feel a cool, slick wetness on my ass left behind from her dripping pussy. She bent down and kissed me passionately, and as we broke our kiss I could scarcely take a breath before the end of the funnel was forced between my lips. Ali moved behind me, her soft, heavy belly pressing into the back of my head as she filled the funnel. As the thick, sweet liquid rushed down the tube, I closed my eyes, ready to demonstrate what she already knew from my performance at the feeding trough: that my dedication to her knew no bounds. I belonged to her.

I swallowed the first mouthful. The creamy, chocolatey mixture cooled my insides as it made its way down my throat, settling in the minuscule amount of space that remained in my overloaded gut like so much mortar between bricks. I quickly realized that swallowing bit by bit wasn't going to work: as soon as I gulped down the first mouthful, the next filled my mouth with alarming speed. I breathed heavily through my nose. Ali sensed my tension.

"Don't try to sip it," she said. "Open your throat and let it flow all the way down. Relax and think about how amazing you'll feel once these calories become more sexy blubber for me to play with." I took her advice and concentrated on relaxing my throat; sure enough, the mixture started flowing more easily, and my breathing slowed. She moved closer and leaned down, her tits resting on my shoulders.

"Good boy," she cooed.

A jolt of pleasure coursed through my body, stuffed beyond what I once thought were my limits. Ali had molded me into her perfect piggy, and the joy I felt at this realization outweighed the discomfort of the shake. My thoughts were interrupted as the mixture ceased flowing into my stomach. I felt a sudden emptiness as the funnel withdrew from my mouth; I couldn't believe it, but I'd finished every drop of the fattening concoction she'd made for me.

"I'm going to make you absolutely enormous," she breathed, her lips inches away from my ear. I felt her teeth nibbling lightly on my earlobe, her massive tits pressing against my back as her hands explored my taut belly and moobs. I moaned, as much from the tremendous amount of food I'd just consumed as from sheer desire. And then, the warmth of her body was gone. I heard the creak of the floorboards as she walked out of the kitchen, followed by a few moments of silence. I remained in the chair, my swollen gut weighing me down, wondering what was next. Then came the gentle hum of her vibrator.

"Come join me, darling," I heard her call from the living room. "If you can manage to get up, that is."

My hands were still tied, and I wondered if I'd be able to stand without her help, but rocking back and forth gave me enough momentum to rise from the chair. I made my way unsteadily to the living room, my normally delightfully wobbly belly so stuffed that it hardly moved, my erect cock still desperate for her attention. Ali was waiting for me on the couch, her colossal legs spread invitingly. One chubby hand held her belly at bay while the other gripped the vibrator buzzing against her clit.

"Come here," she moaned. I moved closer, mesmerized by the sight of her. I stood right in front of her, proudly presenting myself to her. She looked at me hungrily, letting her belly drop down as she reached out to grip my hard cock. Her luscious body jiggled as she slid forward on the couch, eyeing her creation. She slid the vibrator between her thighs, her velvety fat holding it in place against her clit.

"Such a conundrum," she teased. "I want to make you so fat that your belly covers your dick, but then I wouldn't get to do this." I moaned as she expertly wrapped her mouth around my cock for one agonizing stroke. "What do you think, piggy?"

"I think-" I involuntarily gasped as she gently licked a strand of precum from the head of my dick. "Anything you want," I finally panted. "I belong to you."

"Good answer," she grinned. My legs wobbled as she took me in her mouth again. Her teeth lightly scraped the length of my shaft as she enveloped every inch of me with her eager mouth. Her hands gripped my ample butt, nails sinking into the doughy flesh. I felt a powerful orgasm building; my hips bucked seemingly of their own accord, but Ali swiftly pulled my stiff cock out of her mouth. I was practically mad with lust, and she knew it. She slid back on the couch and spread her legs once again, beckoning me forward with a chubby finger.

"You're not done eating yet, fatty," she winked.

I dropped to my knees without hesitation, and the weight of my body seemed to shake the entire apartment. I bent forward and moved toward her pussy, pausing to enjoy the cushiony fat of her inner thighs. I dove in eagerly, lapping up her juices as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Look at you," she breathed. I looked up at her and saw her gazing at the full-length mirror on the wall to my right. I looked in the mirror and admired the sight: my belly hung tantalizingly close to the floor, and my ass and thighs looked positively enormous. She placed a finger under my chin, turning my head back to look at my queen.

"Your belly will touch the floor soon," she said, not a hint of doubt in her voice. "And then it will spread." I nodded obediently, and Ali smiled at me before gently but firmly guiding my head back to her crotch. My tongue traced her clit, pausing occasionally to lap up her nectar. I was in heaven.

Suddenly, her hands gripped the back of my head, pressing my face further into her warm, wet pussy. Her whole body tensed, her head thrown back with her mouth open in silent pleasure. A guttural moan escaped her lips as she gripped my hair and pulled my head back, her whole body seeming to push outward. She screamed with pleasure as she squirted all over her obedient piggy.

I sat back, beaming with pride and coated with Ali's juices. Her breathing slowed and her moans grew quieter; finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me, desire and affection stamped on her face. She stood up and patted the couch, motioning for me to sit in her place, and I struggled to my feet, hands still bound behind my back.

"Your turn, fat boy," she murmured as she untied my arms and pointed to the couch. I sat down, my cock aching from anticipation and the feeling of her still-warm juices against my wide ass. Ali straddled me, her grunt of effort turning into a lustful moan as she felt how wide she'd made me.

Our fat bodies pressed together as Ali slid me deep inside her. She began milking my aching cock, clenching her still-wet pussy around my hard prick. She lifted my moobs, moaning with lust as my tits spilled over her hands. She caressed my nipple with her tongue and gently sucked on my growing breasts before leaning in close and moaning the words I would give anything to hear:

"You belong to me."

ReeCalor
ReeCalor
14 Followers