A Femdom Weekend

Story Info
His girlfriend's girlfriend helped humilate him.
2.8k words
4.31
197.6k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubFlaGuy
SubFlaGuy
41 Followers

I was sitting alone, nude in the motel whirlpool. I hadn’t climbed in that way. In fact, until just a couple of minutes ago, I had been wearing my swimming trunks and was sipping daiquiris between two beautiful women, one of them my mistress, Rachel.

And that’s how I came to be nude.

Not because of the daiquiris, but because of Rachel and the relationship we had a (AS) mistress and sub.

Let me back up for a minute.

When Rachel and I began dating, I was not aware she was dominant, at least not on a conscious level. But, though I am professionally successful and quite the ‘take charge’ guy at work, I am submissive by nature in my personal relationships. Rachel must have picked up on that. When we began dating, she immediately started calling the shots. Everything from where we went for dinner to what movies we saw, and especially if it involved putting me in humiliating situations.

And was she ever sexual! Tall, busty, and in great shape, she enjoyed sex in all its forms, as long as she controlled the action. Among the things Rachel enjoyed was getting away for long weekends at hotels in random locations. And when we were there, away from people we both knew, she loved embarrassing me and showing her control.

Until then, we had always been alone, but this weekend we were there with a girlfriend of hers from years before. I had never met Susan until that weekend, but had heard of her often. She and Rachel talked on the telephone regularly, but I had no idea that Rachel had told her of our games, much less that Rachel would even dream of playing with me while Susan was present.

Was I ever wrong.

Anyway, we were staying in a chain motel, one that featured an indoor whirlpool in all of its locations. The three of us were enjoying our drinks in the whirlpool that evening when Rachel, who was sitting on my right, suddenly said in her firm, calm voice, “I’m in charge.”

I was startled. By the terms of my submission, that was my signal that we were changing from a ‘vanilla’ relationship into our dominant and submissive roles. I was required to respond, “Yes, mistress.”

Normally when I heard those words we were in private, though I had occasionally had heard them in a restaurant or some other place where others were near enough to overhear, but I had never heard them when we were around anyone we actually knew. I was confused and hesitated verbally stumbled before responding to her.

I turned my head to her so that Susan on my left would not hear.

Rachel smiled deviously and said, “You were slow in answering, and you answered too softly. Try again.”

I now knew for certain she intended for Susan to hear and said, “Yes, mistress,” loudly enough for both of them to hear clearly.

Her next words were simple, “Take off your suit and give it to me.”

I am sure I flushed red. The bubbles were swirling around covering us below the water, so, except for the embarrassment of Susan knowing what I was being required to do, this was safe enough. I reached underwater, took them off and handed them to Rachel. She squeezed the excess water out and tossed them out of my reach to near where we had put our belongings before entering the whirlpool. Being naked next to them was exciting, humiliating and scary.

“Let’s just enjoy the water for a while, shall we?” She asked.

I glanced at Susan. She was sitting with her right leg pressed close to my left one and was looking at me with a smile. Rachel pressed her leg against me from the other side. We sat that way for a few minutes enjoying the steamy water and then Rachel said, “Okay, now, make yourself hard for us.”

No problem. That was a process that had already begun, though they could not see that through the bubbles.

I reached down and stroked myself, but soon found hands on each thigh as they began to help me. Fully hard, now, I leaned back and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations as they teased my cock and balls. I was naked in a whirlpool with two beautiful women stroking me. “What more could I want?” I thought.

But, then the attention abruptly stopped. The girls suddenly stood up and left the whirlpool. They pulled on their cover-ups, grabbed our towels, my trunks, and our room key and headed for the door. Stopping just short, Rachel said, “Stay for a least five minutes, and then come up to the room. Knock before you come in.”

“Yes, mistress,” I said, wondering when she was going to throw my suit back into the whirlpool. But she didn’t and the door closed behind her.

This was beyond anything we had ever done before. First, she was dominating me in front of her friend, and now she was leaving me naked in a public place. The friend was something she could control, but what if someone else wanted to use the whirlpool?

Surely she would return soon.

Five minutes passed, but she did not return. The thirty-minute timer on the whirlpool still had ten minutes on it.

If I was going to get out, it ought to be now. There was a stack of towels across the room, but the whirlpool was in a glassed room extending into a courtyard. If I got out, anyone in any of those rooms could be looking out when I made a dash for the towels. If so, they would see everything. I looked out the windows to our suite, and, sure enough, there sat Rachel and Susan at the window watching me in the whirlpool. I would have an audience of at least two when I made my dash.

So, there I sat, in a Rachel-induced dilemma. I would be okay, if I stayed put, but only while the water still whirled. But the time would soon come when it would not. On the other hand, if I got out, I would be risking exposure to Rachel, Susan and other unknown souls.

I decided to make a dash to the towels.

I got there and wrapped myself in one just seconds before the door came open and a couple came in for their time in the steaming water. I glanced across the courtyard and saw Rachel and Susan laughing at me.

Composing myself, I ventured into the hall to head back to the room. Wrapped in the towel as I was, anyone passing by would have no way of knowing that I wasn’t wearing a suit underneath. I soon was knocking on the door.

It opened only a little, just as far as the chain would allow it. “Would you like to come in?” Rachel asked, playfully. I could hear Susan giggling from somewhere behind her.

“Yes, mistress,” I replied dutifully.

“Do you know the password?” she asked.

We’d never had anything like a password, so I laughed and said, “No.”

“Oh, then,” she said, “then you must use the secret handshake.”

We’d never had a secret handshake either. I shook my head with a smile. “Nope, I don’t know any secret handshakes either.”

“Okay, then,” she said, “I’ll have to teach it to you. Come closer.”

I took a step closer to the small opening and she reached into my towel and grabbed my semi-hard cock and began shaking it, while saying “This is the secret handshake.”

I glanced quickly down the hall. Standing in a motel hallway wrapped in a towel was marginally socially acceptable; standing there with a woman shaking your cock was not. As soon as my glance was averted, Rachel snatched the towel from around my waist and drew her hand quickly back into the room, taking the towel with her.

I was stunned. And naked. In a hallway. This was serious. Rachel’s face reappeared at the door and she asked again if I still wanted to come in.

“Yes, mistress” I stuttered urgently, pressing myself against the door making myself as invisible as possible. I’m a large guy, so I was never going to be successful at that, as we both knew.

“Okay, then, here’s the price of admission,” she said, handing me a scarf through the opening. “Tie it around your eyes.”

I quickly did.

“Now,” she said, “turn around and let me tie your hands.”

I was worried about what I would do if she left me tied and blindfolded in the hall? But, that was only a little worse than my present situation, so I quickly turned around and presented my hands to her. Of course, this meant my cock was in view of anyone who happened into the hall, or who might be looking out the peephole opposite our room. “Please hurry,” I pleaded while doing what must have looked like a grownup version of the ‘pee pee’ dance.

True to her word, though, as soon as she had my hands securely tied, she shut the door, removed the chain, reopened it and dragged me by my hands into the main room of our suite.

About that time it occurred to me to wonder where Susan was. I hoped Rachel was not going to let her to see me like this. It was embarrassing enough that Susan knew that Rachel dominated me and had witnessed it in the pool, and then saw me naked from across the courtyard, but to see me naked close up was beyond my imaginings.

My concerns were answered soon enough when another set of hands—Susan’s—grabbed my shoulders, turned me around and began to guide me to the bedroom. I was walked to the middle of the room and shoved facedown onto the bed.

I had no chance to move before hands—Rachel’s or Susan’s, I still don’t know—spread my legs and reached under me to grab my balls and cock and began massaging them. My reddened face must have paled as the blood rushed to my cock.

It felt good.

Soon, another set of hands began stroking my ass, and then plunged massage oil into my ass. I knew it was massage oil, because of the aroma. Rachel and I had used it before. I moaned with the pleasure of the sensation. Since neither of them had spoken I still had no idea which one was touching me where.

Meanwhile, I notice another smell, a mintier one. It seemed familiar, but I couldn’t place it. Soon, however the hands on my cock and balls also were rubbing oil onto me there, too. Both felt good, the oil on my cock felt cool and soothing. But I had little time to enjoy it before a vibrator was slipped into my ass and it was turned on.

Though still very embarrassed by Rachel allowing Susan to take part in my humiliation, I gave myself to the wonderful sensations.

Immediately after the vibrator was inserted, it was started. I was flipped onto my back and my legs splayed and tied apart. Then, my hands were untied from behind my back and quickly retied out from my sides. Still, not a word had been spoken. The girls had planned this in great detail.

Then, suddenly, all contact stopped, and I was left on my back to enjoy the sensations and my thoughts.

For a minute or two, that is.

That’s when the sensation changed from pleasurable to painful. The cool sensation on my cock and balls changed to a burning pain.

Fire.

At least it felt like they were on fire. I then recognized the minty aroma. It was Icy Hot, a substance I had used a few times for muscle aches. It goes on cool but changes to warm or, being on my more sensitive areas, hot. I struggled to find a way to extinguish the burning, thrusting up and to the sides, anything to create a breeze. No matter how hard I struggled, I could not touch anything and there was no breeze.

I could hear the girls giggling as they watched me struggle. It was so humiliating to be writhing in faux sexual movements with no relief, and to be merely watched by the two people who were causing me this embarrassment and pain.

I do not know how long I struggled, but it seemed like forever. Eventually, however, the pain began to recede. Exhausted and sweaty, I collapsed onto the bed.

Finally, Rachel said from near my left side, “As you may have guessed by now, I’ve decided to step up your domination. Here are the rules for this weekend. My name to you is Mistress Rachel. Susan’s is Mistress Susan. ”

Susan giggled from somewhere near the foot of the bed.

Rachel continued, “I have decided to involve her in our play. Sorry I didn’t consult with you about it ahead of time, but there was one reason I didn’t: It was none of your business. (She laughed.) You are to do what either of us tells you to do. No questions asked. You are not to cum, unless you receive MY permission to. If you displease either of us, we have more Icy Hot we have my whip. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress Rachel,” I said, with a gulp.

“Oh, one more thing. After this weekend, a couple of my other friends will be joining us some another time. In other words, things are going to only get worse for you.”

“Who, Mistress Rachel?” I asked, not liking that idea at all.

There was no response. Instead, earphones were placed around my head and a tape or CD player was turned on. Blood, Sweat and Tears. Oh great, was that symbolism, or what? In any event, it meant that on top of not being able to see or feel whatever I wanted to feel, I couldn’t hear either.

What did Rachel have in mind next? It did not take me long to find out.

Movement on the sides of the bed told me that both women were joining me. Soon, hands and bodies were in full contact with me, making my cock hard again and lips began kissing mine. I kissed back. Our tongues intertwined and it was obvious that I was kissing Susan, not Rachel. The mouth just lowering itself on my cock had to be Rachel’s.

For a few moments, it was pure pleasure. Then, at once, both mouths removed themselves from me, and the movements told me they were leaving the bed. But only for a moment, just enough time to make sure I did not know where each was. They then reentered the bed and began touching me again. When they determined that I was hard enough, one climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my rigid cock. But which one?

The other moved up on the bed and climbed onto my face. The pussy was shaved. Rachel’s was shaved, but I didn’t know about Susan’s.

As the pussy on my cock began to slowly move up and down, the one on my face began to move forward and backward. What she wanted was clear. I extended my tongue and began licking and sucking.

The sensations were both wonderful and confusing. An unknown woman was on my cock, another was on my face and a vibrator was still at work in my ass. It was almost a sensation overload. I began to move in time with the woman on my cock, trying to maximize both her pleasure and mine. It felt so good!

Suddenly, through the haze of sensations, the thought came back to me: I was not supposed to cum without Rachel’s permission. I began to slow my up and down movement, trying to reduce the sensations, not wanting to have the Icy Hot rubbed on me again.

Then, through the haze of sensations and deprivations, I heard a voice faintly, but firmly, over the blare of the headphones. It was Susan’s. “Cum,” she said. “Cum now and cum hard. That’s an order.”

What to do? I badly wanted to cum, and Susan had just commanded me to. But Rachel had earlier said not to cum unlessshe said I could. What a deliciously diabolical dilemma. Whatever I did, I would be punished for disobeying Rachel.

If I came becauseSusan told me to, then I would be disobeying the order not to cum unlessRachel said I could. If I did not cum, then I would be disobeying Rachel’s order to do whatever Susan said.

Meanwhile, the pussy on my face began its own orgasm and my face was flooded with juices.

I sputtered, “Yes, Mistress Susan,” into that pussy and came hard into the one sliding frantically up and down on my cock.

My weekend in double submission had begun.

SubFlaGuy
SubFlaGuy
41 Followers