A Fertile Helper at Haymaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
241 Followers

After this he just lay on me panting as if he had just run a race. "Say 'Thank You' now! it's only polite you know!" he puffed triumphantly.

"You're fucking marvellous Billy. You can do that to me whenever you like" I said

"Can I come and live with you?" Billy asked looking at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Yes" I replied simply.

It was late afternoon now and there was some routine work on the farm. Billy came out to help me. He was in such a good mood as I had never seen him before. Singing and whistling as went about the work. "Are you going to stay the night?" I asked him when we finally got back in the house.

"What the hell am I going to say to tell my aunty and uncle?" He said

"Tell them you are taking part in a semen exchange program" I suggested. We both fell about laughing. "You know what! I don't care what they say, in fact Billy, I am really proud of having sex with you. You are so beautiful and everyone knows that. That's why they are always teasing you about the way we work together. I would just love to go into the village and shout out: 'Billy and I are fucking each other. Want to come and watch?'"

"Yea that would shut them up, but what am I going to say?" Billy was needing some excuse.

I will drive you down to collect your clothes and explain you are going to stay with me. Leave it to me I'll be the man this time." So that is what we did. It was his uncle and aunt and they were there on their own. "That's nice for you Billy" His aunt had said kindly. I had the impression she knew quite a lot more about her nephew's sexuality than he had realised.

But that all left unfinished business; as Billy's boss I still hadn't successfully serviced his bum and boy didn't he need it!!

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
241 Followers
12