A Few Days Away... Night Falls Ch. 1

Story Info
Night falls on 2 couples' sexy adventures.
3.4k words
4.2
67.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awiseguy
awiseguy
23 Followers

Chicago

Padding around the hotel suite on the 28th floor Annie was doing her best to keep Jake tantalized. As she put away her things in the drawers and closet she was bending and stretching enough to show quick peaks of the tops of her stockings and her perfect little ass. Half asleep on the king sized bed Jake was watching intently still amazed at his presence with her and his good fortune, the earlier events in the Airport parking lot still swimming gloriously in his head. Having removed her little cardigan sweater Annie’s nipples were standing at attention and the dark circles of her areoles were plainly visible through the shear fabric of her camisole. The contrast between her body and his wife's only heightened his aroused as he watched her prance around and he soon had his pants unzipped and was gently caressing his awakening cock.

Walking slowly towards the bed and casually fingering a silky black teddy she had pulled from her suitcase, Annie stood a few feet back and smiled down at Jake on the bed. Slowly lifting her skirt above her stocking tops she gently rubbed her way up the inside of her thighs and slipped a finger into her rapidly moistening box. The heat and wetness of her own womanhood only served as further arousal as she slipped another finger in and brought her hand to her face and hungrily licked off her sweet juices – with a low moan for effect. Opening her eyes she could see that Jake was enjoying the show as his cock swelled and his self manipulation became more frantic. Walking to the end of the bed she untied his shoes and slipped them off - letting them drop to the floor.

With her eyes locked on his she slowly crawled up from the foot of the bed and pulled his pants the rest of the way off – tossing them idly over her shoulder. Still looking deep into his eyes she leaned forward and licked, slowly and deliberately from below his balls to the red swollen tip of his manhood, stopping at the head to plant a warm wet kiss. With her dark eyes straining to look up at him she circled his mushroomed head with her agile tongue and dragged her dripping wet pussy up and down on his leg. As slowly as she could stand she took his head into her mouth and worked her way lower and lower feeling the pulsations increase with the beating of his heart. Managing to take nearly all of him in she let out a rumbling moan – the vibrations of her mouth and throat nearly pushing him over the edge. With a wink she slowly withdrew her mouth and slid up his body – dragging her hard nipples and pussy across his body as she went. Working her way up she licked and kissed every inch, from below his navel up to his chest, past his neck, feeling the heat of his throbbing cock against her bare skin. When she finally reached his mouth she was breathless and lost herself in a long and passionate kiss.

Grabbing her hips he positioned her pussy over his cock and slipped inside her – as soon as she felt the tip of him enter her she could not hold back and sat down hard taking him inside her to the hilt. Leaning forward to kiss him she nearly pulled all of the way off his member and then sat back down again working into a rhythm. Looking up at this dark haired beauty with that amazing flat belly and those wonderfully erect nipples Jake was in heaven. The slapping sounds of their bodies and her warmth and wetness were just too much and he grabbed her hips, arched his back and filled her with his hot seed. Her own orgasm started just a split second later as she furiously worked her clitoris with her free hand as her was reaching behind her gently milking his balls for every last drop. As the sun set over the city, they collapsed on the bed to regain their strength for a night on the town.

Miami

As I showered in the luxurious hotel bathroom I again considered my good fortune – the city was at my disposal and I had a beautiful new woman to explore it with. I took my time in the shower enjoying the scents of the designer soaps, shampoos and lotions. Oblivious to the world I didn’t realize that I was being watched – Lora had entered the bathroom and was standing, naked and smiling at me through the steam. Upon noticing her I opened the oversized glass door and invited her in with a nod of my head. Entering the streaming water she looked up at me and smiled letting the water cascade over her angelic face – very slowly and methodically I washed every inch of her sexy body with the almond scented soap, whispering how amazing she was at every turn. The warmth of the water and the soft suppleness of her skin quickly turned my cock to stone – I used every opportunity to rub it up against her. Standing behind her I kissed the back of her neck and slipped my cock between the cheeks of her ass – the possibilities of this situation making my head spin. Before I had a chance to let my imagination take me any further she turned around and knelt before me – swallowing my erection whole. Reaching behind me I fumbled with the knobs and turned off the water – leaning my back against the cool tiled wall.

Looking up at me with those amazing blue eyes she winked and sent a shiver through my entire body. Pulling her mouth off my cock she spoke in this sultry, hoarse sounding voice “ your cock tastes so good…” then she would swallow me whole again, sucking hard and slowly pulling her lips off me. “Are you going to come for me?” “Please let me taste your come.” Repeating this sequence over and over she picked up speed and her voice became throatier and sexier – it was like watching a great porn movie up close and personal. She must have felt my knees buckle and my body suddenly go stiff because she picked the prefect time to pull it out and finish me off with her hands. With the aid of her hands and her voice coaxing me further I came all over her face and breasts – collapsing against the wall. Dragging her wet sticky tits up my legs, past my quickly dying cock, across my stomach and chest she kissed me full on the mouth – providing me with a taste of my own come. Turning on the water on she quickly rinsed off and headed for the bedroom asking me to follow.

Lying down on the giant bed Lora propped herself up with a few pillows and asked me to join her. My head still spinning from the otherworldly blow job I had just received I was more than happy to do whatever she asked. Sitting on the edge of the bed I asked her what I could possibly do to repay her for the amazing pleasure she had just given me. “I want you to shave me…” She replied. Miraculously this caused a slight stirring below my belt – although my tool was still completely drained from her oral perfection. With a huge smile on my face I went about the task of ridding her kitty of its’ pesky, although attractive, tangle of blonde hair. With a fresh razor and cream, a bowl of warm water (ice bucket actually) and a few towels stolen from the utility cart down the hall, I set up a make shift barber shop in one of the plush lounge chairs in the room. With her legs over either arm of the chair and her incredible pussy staring me in the face – I went to work with care and diligence. On her instruction I was to leave nothing – no little heart, no little stripe and no little triangle. She had never been completely bare and wanted to know how it felt – I was more than happy to oblige.

Sitting back and admiring my work, as well as the soft pouting lips of her glistening wet pussy, I knelt on the floor before her and gently rubbed baby oil all around to soothe any burning or redness. As the intensity of my rubbing increased her heartbeat quickened and her ass began to lift off the towel covered chair. Carefully, leaning forward I licked a tiny bead of moisture off her outer lip causing her to let out a loud sigh and thrust her freshly shaven box into my grinning face. Kissing and licking as slowly as humanly possible I covered every square centimeter of her. Looking up from my heavenly task I could she her eyes tightly shut and here hands massaging those glorious breasts, squeezing them together and tweaking the long protruding nipples of her large areolas. Having spent the previous seven years with a small breasted woman – these big beautiful tits mesmerized me. Not missing a beat I slid my hand up her belly and grabbed a handful myself – feeling her heart race and breath quicken when I pinched her nipple. Realizing that she was close I began circling her swollen clit – slowly zeroing in on her throbbing red button that had begun to peek out of its’ confines. With a light, quick flick of my tongue I felt her body tense and shudder slightly and her legs wrapped themselves around my head. Using a long stroke that started all the way at her little rosebud I slowly trailed my tongue upwards – taking in her tastes and smells, my nose brushing her clit causing another shudder, until I wrapped my lips completely around her love button and sucked it in. With this she became to come – her legs vice-like around my head and her entire body convulsing. She came in torrents, the sweet nectar of her juices completely saturating my face – it felt as though she were going to draw my entire head inside her. As suddenly as it began it stopped, her body went limp and she collapsed back against the chair – her legs freeing my head. Standing I looked down at her, her freshly shaved pussy glistened with her own juices and her wonderful breasts shined with a fine film of perspiration from her exertion. With my now hard cock in my hands I looked down at this beautiful creature and contemplated how we were going to ever top this, smiling I knew we would find a way.

Chicago

As she showered Annie told Jake to pick out her attire for the evening – smiling as she tried to guess what he would come up with. Walking out into the bedroom of the suite with nothing but a towel on her head she was pleasantly surprised at his choice. He had carefully selected a simple but elegant black dress with small spaghetti straps of a very shear and soft silk. With a nice cashmere wrap for her shoulders and the requisite black stockings with seams and 3” heels. As she perused his selections she made one comment – “ this material is pretty shear shouldn’t I be wearing something underneath?” Looking a bit embarrassed Jake stammered – “sorry, I couldn’t find a bra or panties in your bag.” With a smile she said – “damn, I guess I forgot to pack them again.” With that she grabbed her clothes for the evening and headed for the bathroom to complete her preparations. When she emerged some 20 minutes later Jake dropped the TV remote and nearly fell out of the chair. She had her hair up – with just a few strands hanging on either side of her sweet face. The heels and stockings seemed to stretch out her legs and made her taller than he imagined and the backlighting from the bathroom made her dress all but transparent. “Do I look alright sir?” she purred. He could do nothing but sit open mouthed and nod his head in agreement. Taking him by the hand they made there way out into the cool Chicago night.

Upon entering the club Jake felt a bit uncomfortable – all eyes were on Annie – and while not unfriendly, many of them appeared “hungry.” She was a sight to behold as she walked ahead of him to their reserved table in the back – her ass sashaying just enough to notice but not enough to be obscene. The darkness of the club hid the fact that she was nude underneath her little black dress but Jake did not forget for one single second. As the evening progressed they ate heartily, drank too much red wine and laughed like long lost friends. The music was fantastic, soulful delta blues sang by an enormous dark woman who went only by the name of Emma. Later as the wine took hold they danced – tentatively at first and then more daring – holding each other close and rubbing their bodies together like school kids. At one point in the evening on a quick rest from dancing she winked at him and reached up and pulled the clips from her hair and shook it loose. He long raven hair fell across her shoulders and the look on her face made him realize that he was in for more adventures with this incredibly sensuous woman.

The entire night went too quickly and the bartender called last called as they headed for the street and their awaiting cab. Their dancing had reawakened Annie’s arousal and she sat close to Jake in the back of the cab – idly rubbing his thigh and kissing his neck. As his cock grew once again in his pants - she grew bolder. Moaning rather loudly she kissed him hungrily and positioned her body to straddle him, feeling his hardness through the soft cotton material of his trousers she rode him. Naked under her dress her little pussy was dripping wet and left a telltale wet spot on his light colored pants. Bolder still she reached down and undid his belt and freed his raging hardon from his pants – effortlessly impaling herself onto him, quickly and completely. The whole time she was talking, breathlessly, loud enough for Jake to hear and also the lucky cab driver who was driving extremely slowly and watching this all unfold in his rearview mirror. Her words were quickly pushing him over the edge and with his hands firmly grasping her hips and ass he pushed her down hard – filling every possible inch of her silky box and exploding in orgasm. As soon as she felt his hot seed hit her innermost regions she lost all control and bucked wildly, shaking her long dark hair and moaning uncontrollably. All at once she froze and looked him deep in the eyes – he could feel her pussy pulsating and squeezing him tightly as he felt her come – hard. Totally spent, she rolled off him back against the door of the cab, her legs splayed and her breasts exposed – panting madly. Fumbling to cover himself and buckling his pants, Jake quickly removed his jacket and tossed it over her but not before the cabbie had a few moments of free access to this incredibly erotic woman. Looking up Jake realized they were right around the corner from the hotel. Tossing the cabbie an extra twenty Jake helped Annie gather herself – wrapping his sport coat around her they made their way into the hotel bar for a night cap. Composing herself over an Irish coffee – Annie was a little sheepish – fearing that she had crossed some invisible line with her new found lover. Her apprehensions were quickly diminished when Jake leaned over and kissed her whispering softly in her ear, “That was one of the most erotic, sexiest experiences of my life – thank you.” Soon after they slowly made their way up to their suite and crashed for the night – recharging their sexual batteries for whatever tomorrow would bring.

Miami

After a quick siesta we dressed for our 9 pm dinner reservation at perfectly charming Italian restaurant away form all of the lights and glimmer of South Beach. She wore a cotton floral sundress that hugged her curves and ended about midway up her long thighs with a pair of incredibly hot strappy sandals that shaped her calves to perfection. The top had a series of tiny buttons and two thin shoulder straps that provided just a hint of her amazing cleavage and a slight, tantalizing jiggle when she walked or laughed. Underneath she wore only the tiniest white silk g-sting. Dinner was perfect – we drank red wine and casually ate our way through some five courses of Italian excellence. All through our meal she taunted me with her long legs and ample breasts – sitting close to me on the padded corner booth she would rub my calf with her bare foot and run her hand up my thigh – just barely brushing my cock through the linen of my pants. In return I would slide my hand up her silky long legs and feel the heat from her now hairless, silk covered kitty. These brief little games continued throughout dinner – leaving me (and apparently the waiter) with an uncomfortable erection and more than ready for an evening of fun.

We strolled about South Beach laughing at the mix of tourists and hipster wannabes – the lights and sounds coursing through us only added to the escalating sexual tension between us. We found the Jazz Club and for an extra 20 we were led to the back and the perfect corner table. Amid the laughter and energy of the club we were alone – fighting the urge to give it all up and run back to our room to get something straight between us. After a few delicious pina coladas we had cooled off a bit and were thoroughly enjoying the music of a group of Cuban’s on loan from Castro – their Jazz riffs the perfect accompaniment to the lovely lady escorting me. We danced a few slower numbers but mainly just sat, enjoyed the music and conversed in muted whispers. Every time she spoke my cock stirred remembering her words (and actions) in the shower earlier. Upon returning from a trip to the ladies she discretely handed me her damp g-string panties under the table and winked at me. Stuffing them into the front pocket of my pants I could feel my hardness once again as visions of her now naked and bare pussy swam in my head – I wanted badly to leave and suggested we do so. She suggested we walk across to the beach – taking off our shoes we strolled down the moonlit beach without saying a word. Stopping she took my hand and looked me squarely in the eye – “thank you for a perfect day – please take me back to the room and fuck me.” This was an offer beyond resistance and we made our way quickly to our suite overlooking the moonlit Atlantic.

Falling all over ourselves in a jumble of flying clothes, muttered requests and sloppy kisses we fell onto the king sized bed and proceeded to fuck like bunnies. The evening ended with her straddling me on the bed, her big tits swinging and bouncing in my face. She was grinding down on my cock and repeating the word “Yes” over and over and over. I could feel her coming as I grabbed her hips and held on for dear life. I could feel her pussy grab me and draw me deeper with her head tossing from side to side she momentarily lost control and I filled her with my hot juices. She sat atop me motionless for a few moments catching her breath, the vice between her legs loosening its’ grip on my now battered tool. With a sexy tired smile she leaned down and kissed my forehead pressing those magnificent breasts against my sweaty chest and said the words that would change the shape of this entire weekend – “tomorrow I want you to take my virgin ass…” with that she rolled over and went to sleep. Later, I stood on the balcony overlooking the ocean completely sated from a day full of sex – wondering what tomorrow would bring and how my lovely wife was faring in Chicago…

awiseguy
awiseguy
23 Followers