A Few Dead Worms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DREMAN
DREMAN
35 Followers

You've heard it said, "Sometimes one has to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince." Well, that's the story of my life because I kissed a lot before I finally married a very successful man who is much younger than I am. We live very comfortably. I have also achieved a position of responsibility and power in my own chosen vocation, which only came about after I married him. We earn about a quarter of a million each year, which is quite a step up from living on a used car salesman's earnings. I must say that I love it. I always did have a yearning to find someone who had money and status, and I have plenty of both now. Who knew it would turn out this way.

"All's well that ends well," I've been told, and that certainly is true where I'm concerned. However, in order to end well, one may have to bury a few dead worms along the way. And, as it was in my case, on occasion one may have to bury them more than once!

Constructive comments welcome. Please, vote.

DREMAN
DREMAN
35 Followers
12