A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started away from us, treating us and the operator to a splendid view of her little ass as she walked. We didn't see more than glimpses of her now until the very end, although the attendant never looked away from the maze now. When she got to the exit, the dress was rolled up above her belly button. I guess she'd made some mistakes in there.

She walked out and the operator said something to her. She looked down and looked like she was surprised. She seemed to chide him for looking at her, wagging a finger. As she did that, her dress slid off her tits and bunched up around her waist. She was showing her entire tight, tan body to this guy now. I had to bite my lip just watching her do it.

She spread her arms wide, looking down at her dress, and paused. She gave him ample time to take it all in. Then she turned around, feigning modesty and showing him her nice little ass, as she slowly fixed her dress. She seemed to struggle with it for a minute, before taking it off entirely to straighten it out, giving him a long look at her bare back. After she fixed her dress and pulled it back on, she said something to the guy and walked over to us, laughing.

"Have fun?" I asked as she smiled at us. I was still biting my lip.

"It was a blast!" She laughed, "You rock at this game, that maze was way fun while gettin' nekkid!" She looked back at the operator and waved. "What totally awesome idea have you got for Wanda?"

---

Continued in Part 1-3

12