A Few Good Girls Ch. 02-01

Story Info
The girls go shopping.
5.6k words
4.47
49.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you left your purse at the theme park!" Wanda said, her bra-less breasts bouncing and red hair flying as she glared over at Jess. She turned back to the road as we came to a red light on the way to the mall.

"Don't worry about it," Jess replied, "It didn't have my money in it." She tugged at the bottom of her strapless dress, which seemed to be riding a little higher on her tan legs than this morning. It probably shrank after we all got soaked at the theme park.

"Jessica, it's not really your money I'm concerned about," Wanda started as the light changed, "It's our underwear!"

I giggled at this. It was a pretty funny 'accident.' Jess had come up with a game wherein Wanda and I had lost our underwear, and Jess had stuffed it all into her purse. Somehow that had mysteriously gotten left at the park. For being the youngest one here, just turning 18 at the beginning of the summer, she had definitely gotten the best of us. "Oh, don't worry so much," I chided Wanda in her comparatively chaste summer dress, "At least your tits aren't hanging out."

"Ya," Wanda said, glancing into the backseat at me. I was wearing a mini-hoodie that showed off my midriff, and Jess had broken the zipper earlier. Now it was straining to stay together with only two or three of the zipper teeth and threatened to give way at any moment. Although I had to admit I had found it kind of thrilling being in the mostly empty park like this, I was glad I hadn't let Jess play with my skirt, or I might be showing off my furry Asian bush as well as my dark little nipples.

"Poor Cindy," Jess said, looking back over her shoulder, "I don't think we can get away with quite that much exposure at the mall." She eyed my chest.

"Well, what am I going to do?" I sighed, "They're already stuck out, and if I try to tuck them in, the zipper is gonna pop."

"Well, I can give it a try," Jess said as we pulled up to another red light, "I can prolly pop some of those teeth back together, atleast." She undid her seatbelt and started climbing in back. The guy in the car next to us glanced over just at that movement and stared wide-eyed at her bare tanned and toned ass as she fumbled her way through the seats of the car. None of us had any underwear at this point, so he definitely got an eye-full.

She managed to crawl into the backseat and sit down before the light turned, which was good. As Wanda started moving, Jess brushed my long black hair off of my chest and undid my seatbelt, eyeing my broken zipper as I turned toward her. She poked at one of my exposed nipples and giggled as I jolted slightly with her touch.

"I just love your boobs," She said, glancing up from them, "They're so much bigger than my little A cups, but still so perky." She poked my other nipple, causing another small jolt. "I hate it when boobs are big and all kinda, like, saggy, you know? Saggy boobs are super lame."

"My boobs are not saggy!" You could hear Wanda glaring at the road. "You're just jealous that you'll never be able to seduce someone just by wearing a low cut top."

"I so could.." Jess furrowed her brow, then looked back at my tits, "Especially if it was this low. Cindy, your nipples are just so cute. I love'em."

"Thanks, but can you get them back in?" I asked, looking down, "When I tried earlier, it kept getting more open." I wrinkled my nose.

"Let's see..." She pulled gently at the openning of my hoodie, bringing the sides of the zipper close. She held the zipper together with one hand, and gently pressed my nipple into the hoodie with the other. I licked my lips as her hands played with my breasts. She slipped the nipple under the fabric, and the zipper didn't pop. She reached over and slid my other nipple into the hoodie just as smoothly.

"Awesome!" I smiled, as she let go of the zipper to see if it would stay. It did. "Thank you!" I grinned, neither of my dark circles peeking out now.

"I am awesome." She smiled back as Wanda came to a red light. She got up and started climbing back into the front. As she tried to crawl forward, her dress slid part-way up her ass, exposing quite a bit of skin to the people behind us. As she placed one leg onto the front seat, though, her dress rode up the rest of the way, baring her entire rear end. Just as she did this, the light changed and Wanda started moving, so she was stuck there for a few seconds until Wanda got up to speed.

I looked back to see who the lucky viewer was and saw the guy from the other light had decided to tail us. This time he lost track, though, because he hadn't moved at all when the light turned green. Cars were already pouring around him.

Jess managed to get into her seat, and we eventually got to the mall. Wanda parked all the way at the back, as usual, forcing us to walk across the parking lot.

It was early in the evening now, so the mall was pretty packed. We didn't actually pass that many open spots, but we did pass a ton of people. They pretty much all checked us out.

Since it was a little dark out, Wanda's fiery red landing strip wasn't anywhere near as visible as earlier, and Jess's dress left a lot to the imagination even in the daylight. This meant that I got the majority of the stares, and they were definitely at my ample cleavage, which was kind of enjoyable, and certainly did not instill the kind of panic I'd felt at the park.

"Man, they're even tucked in now and every one's staring at me," I said, looking down to check on Jess's handiwork.

"Even still, you are fairly well spilling out." Jess smiled as she looked at me. Although my nipples were tucked in, the tight hoodie had a kind of push-up effect and the part of my tits that stuck out really stuck out, giving me incredible cleavage.

"Why can't I look this good on purpose?" I sighed as we came in the mall entrance. Jess and I looked around and then at Wanda. We were from a different city, so this mall was new to us.

"Clothes stores and stuff are on the third floor," She said, heading for the glass elevator.

"Wait, we can't ride that!" I stopped her. "Everyone will be able to see up our skirts! The sides are glass!"

"Ya, we should definitely ride the escalator," Jess nodded in hasty agreement.

"Um, ya, you're prolly right," Wanda said, turning toward the escalator, "We can't really risk it." She stepped onto the moving pads. Jess got on after her and then me.

"So, I guess we can get some underwear first, that'll make it easier on us, since someone lost what we had," Wanda stared grumpily up the escalator. I was looking around at the mall when Jess tapped on my shoulder. Wanda was talking about something without looking back at us, but Jess was looking under her dress.

It didn't take much to see up it, either. Apparently these escalators were steeper than we'd imagined, or her skirt was shorter than the escalator designers imagined, because even from only three or four steps down, I could pretty well see up Wanda's dress at her bare ass.

Jess was smiling at me as I bent forward a little to look. She nodded behind me, and I glanced back. Suddenly, I realised that I was probably a bit more exposed in my little mini-skirt, and stood back up, blushing. Jess laughed and put a finger on her lips, and I just gave her a questioning look.

Wanda led us onto the next set of escalators up to the third floor, and was still talking about some of the stores here. They were pretty much like the ones back home, so I still wasn't really paying attention.

Neither was Jess, who was now carefully inching Wanda's dress up her ass. She got it almost halfway up before Wanda must have noticed a breeze or something and reached back, grabbing Jess's hand. Jess laughed, and Wanda pulled her dress back into place, looking down the escalator to see how many people saw. It probably wasn't too many, Jess didn't get it that high.

We headed into a smaller name underwear store and started poking around. Jess gave me a frown when she saw the clerk was a chick, obviously disappointed she wouldn't be able to flirt her way into a new set of panties. And prolly back out of them, too.

Wanda was bent over a rack of bras, trying not to spread her legs too much and expose herself, when a guy walked in with what presumably was his girlfriend. Wanda was clearly very conscious of her dress exposing her chest now that we'd made her unbutton it at the park, and bent down awkwardly to look through a lower rack of bras while trying to keep her tits from falling out.

Jess pointed out her cleavage to me, and it was pretty extreme. Bent over the way she was, the front of her dress was draping down so that you could probably see her belly button from the right angle.

Luckily for the guy, he probably happened to be at just that angle when he glanced over at Wanda, raising quite likely more than just his eyebrows. His girlfriend didn't notice, as she was facing the other way, pouring over a rack of colorful panties.

Jess giggled and Wanda looked up. She looked at Jess, then the guy, and stood up sharply, fixing her dress and heading to a more secluded rack of bras.

Jess decided to take advantage of the guy's attention while it was still on us and went over to Wanda's abandoned shelf, facing her back to her audience. She bent over, in her cheerleader, straight legged, show-off-her-ass way, and stared at the bras. She looked back nonchalantly at the hem of her dress and faked surprise that it'd ridden halfway up her ass.

She turned around and stood up, reaching down to pull on the bottom. She slid the dress down about a inch without un-bunching the bottom, which was definitely not enough to even begin to cover what she had exposed in back. But that wasn't the side that was facing the guy anymore.

The inch she pulled down on bottom came down on top too, now exposing her tan nipples. Tanning topless had made her nipples stand out a lot less than normal, so the effect was pretty subtle by her standards.

The girlfriend had moved along to another shelf, and hadn't yet noticed her guy staring at Jess. Spying on Jess's show, I decided to add to the fun. I slipped the waist of my miniskirt up over my hips, raising the hem to the very bottom of my butt. I walked over to Jess, and stood with my back to our audience, trying not to block his view of her tits.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, smiling.

"But of course, let's just look at these bras aalll the way on the bottom here!" Jess giggled at me.

She stepped around the rack, keeping her tits in his line of sight, and leaned down. I bent forward, keeping my knees as straight as I could, which was a lot less straight than Jess had had hers. I still felt my skirt slide up, baring quite a lot of my ass, though. I giggled at Jess, heart beating as I glanced back to see him watching. She smiled at my me, "Now try arching your back while bent over," She suggested.

I gave it a try, sticking my chest out. My skirt went quite a bit higher with this than I'd expected, and I felt the bottom of the hem slide up onto my back as the waist band slipped up my stomach. My whole, bare ass was now exposed directly to this total stranger. I bit my lip, heart racing.

I bent my knees slightly, trying to get a little out of sight, but felt my furry pussy become exposed from behind as I did. I was definitely showing more than I had intended now, and it was a little shocking, but a lot more exiting than I'd expect, especially after the panicky feeling at the park. I wanted to cover up badly now, but it was just a bit too much fun showing off. Modesty was fighting a losing battle here.

Either noticing what I was unexpectedly showing off, or trying to one up my bare ass, Jess decided to bend her knees out and rest on her haunches. Squatting down and spreading her legs, she pointed one leg out to the side to provide just enough angle to give him a clear view of her smooth pussy lips. On some impulse, I couldn't help but stare at her pretty little pussy, and she giggled at my smile.

At this point I felt like I had shown enough already, and I wouldn't be able to stack up against that without becoming completely ridiculous. I stood up and walked around to the other side of the rack, not-so-subtly pulling my miniskirt back down onto my hips.

I had a plan to at least keep in the running, though, and turned toward a rack where he could see my chest, bending over a bit. I grabbed a really hideous looking lace bra from the bottom and stood up fairly quickly, trying to give my boobs a little bit of a bounce.

But I was too quick. Doing this in any normal top would have just provided a rather eye catching jiggle, if I do say so myself, but my already compromised little hoodie couldn't handle the stress of my C cups bouncing that much. The zipper finally popped open the rest of the way, and the front sprang apart with relief.

Gasping in shock for real this time, I felt that tense feeling of panic spark in my shoulders. I grabbed the now separated sides of my top and pulled them back together hastily. The guy had gotten one spectacular look at my tits, and when I glanced up I realised that so had his girlfriend. I bit my lip, turning bright red, and she gave me a dirty look, leading her guy out of the store.

The clerk had been watching us this whole time, and finally let out a chuckle. "You guy are pretty good at this," She said, then looked again at my red face, "Or was that last part not so intentional?"

"Um, ya, that's not exactly what I meant to do." I fidgeted with my top, trying to keep it closed with one arm across my chest, but ended up having to actively hold it together with both hands. I tried to swallow my heart, but my throat was still tense with fear. I was in the mall and I was practically topless. I glanced at Jess. She was smiling. I bit my lip harder.

"Well done," Wanda said, coming up to us, "I'm glad I caught that last bit. I guess we should go buy Cindy a new top now, ya? You pick anything out here yet?"

"No, most of this stuff is hideous." Jess wrinkled her nose at the rack of lace bras. "No offense, I mean." She nodded to the clerk.

"No, it really is terrible. I just work here," She agreed with Jess.

"Um, can we focus on just getting me a new top? Fast?" Although holding my top closed over a bra would be marginally better, I really wanted to get a new one. Anything to cover up.

"So no undies?" Wanda looked at the clothes she had in her hand. "They are pretty terrible looking," She conceded, setting them on the counter and looking at the clerk, "Thanks anyway."

"That's fine. That was a pretty entertaining show they put on," The clerk motioned to me and Jess, "You can drive away customers any day. It's not like I'm on commission." She smiled at us as we headed out.

"So we're not buying undies at all then, it's official," Jess said, looking through the front window of a shoe store, "But shoes..."

"Top!" I said, "Top, top, top! Focus, Jess!"

Jess laughed at this and said okay as we walked by a few more stores until she saw an outfit that caught her eye. "Oooh, me wanty!" Jess pointed out a tube top and jean cutoff combo that Daisy Duke might've felt uncomfortably exposed in.

"Is that, like, the right size for twelve year olds or something?" Wanda raised an eyebrow at the scant coverage offered to the mannequin.

"Psh, it'll look great on any one of us." Jess looked at some of the other clothes in the store as we wandered in, waving her fingers at the guy behind the counter, "Actually, most of the stuff here is pretty good. Much better than the crap at that underwear place."

I had to agree on that. Most importantly, though, they sold tops. I went over to a rack and started poking through it, vainly trying to hold my top together with one hand. I could feel the clerk staring at my tits as they slipped in and out of his view. I had my top under control, and he was really the only one who could see me now. I could feel my panic seeping away as he watched me, getting replaced by something a little more enjoyable. Besides, he was kinda cute.

"Hey, this looks like those tops, you wanna try it on, Jess?" Wanda pointed out a rack with some of the tube tops on it, "I think some o f the shorts they had are over on the wall there."

"You wanna try it on first, Cindy?" Jess gestured at them, "Get yerself covered up?"

"Nah, you were pretty excited about that outfit," I flicked my eyes toward the clerk, "I can wait a bit." I smiled at Jess, and she smiled back.

"Haha, nice!" She went over to the wall and picked out a pair of shorts, grabbed a top and went to change. I went over to the clerk.

"So, you wanna be our critic?" I leaned my elbows on his counter, holding one side of my top in each hand. I kept a narrow space between them, giving me awesome cleavage. Judging by his expression, he had definitely noticed. That panicky feeling? Ya, that was gone.

"Uh," He looked around at the otherwise vacant store, "Sure, I guess. This isn't really our busy time." He glanced down at my cleavage three times in that one sentence. Impressive.

"How's it look?" Jess came out in the daisy dukes and tube top, cocking her hips to one side. She turned around and bent over a little to show off her ass in the shorts, and it looked pretty darn nice. Those tiny shorts were tight even on her little butt.

"The ass is pretty cute," I said, "But I really don't think you have the tits for that top. What do you think?" I looked over at the clerk.

"Uh." He was still staring at the shorts.

"Is he our judge then?" Jess walked up to the clerk and looked at him for a second before sticking her chest out and pointing at her tits. "How do they look? Not enough tits in there for you?" I could definitely see the shape of her nipple through that material. Evidently so could the clerk.

"They are clearly too small," I turned my awesome cleavage back toward him for contrast, and he looked between the two.

"Well, ya, I guess..." He said, agreeing with me. I stuck my tongue out at Jess.

"Hmph," Jess glared at me, "Okay Wanda, let's show him how more tits would just ruin the effect." Jess grabbed Wanda's arm and headed back into the changing stall.

"You know, we came in here to get me a new top," I said to the clerk while they were gone, letting my hands spread my hoodie open a little wider. There was a good inch wide gap there now. This time it was really fun without even showing anything really bad yet. Jess was contagious.

"You seem to, uh, need one, ya?" He said, fixated on the fresh skin.

"Do I?" I looked down and shifted my hands, flashing more skin at him in the process, but closing the gap somewhat for now.

"Here, doesn't that just look silly?" Jess dragged Wanda out in front of the clerk. The tube top was struggling with Wanda's tits, which were sticking out the bottom slightly. To compound that, the shorts in no way fit on her ass, and the zipper was wide open all the way down. Her fiery red landing strip even ended before the base of the opening. I was surprised she could walk in it without tearing it apart.

But that wasn't the only new sight to see. Jess, instead of putting back on her dress, had opted to put on Wanda's. She wasn't bursting out out of it like Wanda with the tube-top, but without fairly large tits to hold it in place, the dress was sagging significantly in the front. Right now it was barely hanging along the top of Jess's tits, but it certainly couldn't keep that tenuous grip for long. Jess smiled at me as I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Well, maybe you should have gotten a set that fit her..." The clerk suggested, not yet noticing Jess's dress. "It's very... attractive, though." He smiled at Wanda, who was taking this all very well for being paraded so bluntly.

"Cindy's turn!" Wanda said, smiling and grabbing me with one hand, and holding the shorts with the other. She dragged me to the back and into a changing stall, where she slid the shorts off with some difficulty. "Ug, that was not pleasant," She said, handing them to me as she took off the tube top.

12