A Few Good Girls Ch. 02-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, what are you gonna put on?" I said, sliding my skirt off with ease, and pulling on the daisy dukes. It was nice not to have to hold my top closed anymore, and it would be even nicer to have my tits covered up as well. I slid the hoodie off my arms and started pulling the tube top on.

"It's actually easier to put on like a dress," Wanda said as I twisted the top straight on my tits. Naked and standing close to me in the cramped stall, she picked up my miniskirt, looking at it disdainfully.

"It's actually easier to put on like a dress," I laughed, and she stuck her tongue out at me, pulling it up her legs. It's a pretty stretchy material, so it fit on her okay, if skin-tight. It was a little shorter on her, and her ass hung out in back. Not something you'd really wanna wear every day. Maybe not something she'd wanna wear any day.

"Let's see if I can get this on, ya?" Wanda grabbed my hoodie and put it over her arms. She tried to pull it together over her tits in front but it didn't do anything like reach across her chest. She wrinkled her nose at it, holding the corners over her nipples, her breasts mostly bare, "I guess I'll just have to hold it over my tits. It covers my nipples, at least."

"Haha, ya, that looks great," I said, giggling as I pulled the shorts up my legs. They were pretty tight. I pulled the zipper up as far as I could, but I just could not get it to buckle. My hips are a little bigger than Jess', so that makes sense. "This'll hafta do for me."

"Beats the crap out of how well I fit in it," Wanda laughed, surprising nonchalant about baring so much skin as we headed back out, "We'll get me something new next." We wandered back to Jess and the clerk.

Jess had obviously played with her dress, because it no longer precariously hung along the top of her tits. Now it was dangling down in front with a neckline that rode just below her nipples. From a distance, it might just look like a ton of cleavage, because her nipples are tanned almost to the color of her skin. From the distance of, say, the clerk, she was showing off quite a lot.

"Psh, that looks awful," She glared at me, turning to the clerk, "Don't my tits look much better?"

He looked at her mostly bared chest again and bit his lip. "Well, Wanda was all, like, hanging out on the bottom... and I like you in that." He smiled at her. She half-heartedly returned it.

"So Cindy it is, then," Jess noticed Wanda struggling to stay covered. "Let's see what would be good for you..."

"I like her in that," The clerk suggested, "It's awesome."

"That's nice," Jess ignored him. She was kinda running the show on this, so we let her pick something out for Wanda. She grabbed a button up shirt that was cut to show some midriff and wrapped it around Wanda's waist. She tucked it up under her arms and pulled it fairly snugly. It could probably fit.

"No, that won't do." Jess tossed it to the clerk to put back up later and grabbed another one.

"Ya, that was a bit off, I'm not sure it'd fit," Wanda said, lifting her elbows into chicken wings to hold my hoodie closed over her tits.

"Yes, much too large." Jess pulled one with a long bottom around Wanda and it looked like it might barely fit, or it might just rip. "Perfect," She smiled and laid it over the rack. Wanda snatched it, letting one side of the hoodie flop open for a second before covering back up. I think I heard the clerk almost choke when that happened.

"I'll just go put this on, then we can pick bottoms." She headed back to the changing room, her ass noticeably hanging out of my miniskirt as she went. The clerk stared absent-mindedly at the bare skin as she left.

"Well, what bottoms should we go with?" Jess looked over to me.

"Uh, khaki always works with button-up stuff," I suggested, pawing through a rack of not so great tops. Jess wandered over to some pants and picked out a pair. I went after her and made sure they weren't Jess sized again. Wanda would not go for that. They were fine, though.

We waited for a minute or two, looking through the racks by the clerk, before Jess started getting impatient. "Where the hell is she?" She set the pants on the counter and headed back to the dressing room. I glanced over at her from where I stood, then back at the clerk.

"You guys, uh, do this a lot?" The clerk glanced down at my tiny shorts as I turned toward him.

"What? Buy clothes?" I gave him a funny look.

"Well, um, I mean..." He glanced down at the open button at the top of my shorts again. "Do you, uh, come here a lot?"

"Uh, Jess and I are from out of town," Noticing his gaze, I casually played with the opening in my shorts, and fidgeted with the zipper tab, "If that's what you mean."

"You should visit more often." He watched as I dipped my fingers behind the zipper, feigning an itch, and seemed to choke on his tongue. That was extremely enjoyable.

"Hey, does it look like I have a bug bite here?" I pulled out the waist a bit and leaned forward. He practically scrambled over the top of the counter to see. I couldn't help but crack a smile at that.

"Hey, uh, I know this might seem like kind of a weird question, but are any of you wear any under-" He asked, leaning over the counter to peer down my shorts, when Jess interrupted him.

"Stop showing off your girl fur and toss us those pants," Jess said, dragging Wanda out front. I let my tight shorts snap back to my waist and grabbed the khaki pants Jess had left on the counter. The clerk, with no more shorts to look down, slid back onto the floor.

"Here, Wanda, try these with that shirt. It definitely doesn't go with that miniskirt." Jess took the pants from me and offered them to Wanda, already in a too-tight top and accepting her fate of too-tight pants. She took them begrudgingly and turned to head back to the changing area. "Whoa now, wait a sec," Jess nodded at the clerk, her own tits still hanging out of Wanda's low dress, "It's okay if she changes up front, ya? It apparently takes her forever to change back there."

"Wait, what?" Wanda looked taken aback.

"Uh..." The clerk looked blank, his eyes darting from Wanda's tits to Jess's.

"Like, behind one of the racks. Obviously." I nodded at him.

"Obviously," Jess concurred.

"Uh... I suppose that would be okay." He glanced at his otherwise empty store and nodded. "Sure."

"Great," Jess said, "Just change out here real quick."

"I don't think so." Wanda raised an eyebrow.

"Psh, Wanda, it's just a quick swap, it won't take a second." Jess pushed her behind a rack.

"But that guy is still staring at me..." She glanced around the corner at him.

"We can't see a thing from here," I lied, "Besides, you're barely covered up right now anyways." That much was true.

"Let me help." Jess popped behind the rack and Wanda shrieked. Through the many gaps in her cover, we could see Wanda fighting with Jess for the miniskirt.

I looked at the clerk, who was trying to peer around the rack, "You've seen plenty of naked girls before, right? We're not breaking you in, are we?" His eyebrows raised and he looked over at me.

"Well, you know, on the Internet..." He coughed, looking back toward Wanda's bared skin.

"Great!" I smiled, "Don't worry that he can see you, Wanda, he says he's already seen those naked pictures of you Jess and I put on the Internet!" I said overly loudly back at them. This brought a bit of a laugh from Jess.

"What?" Wanda stood upright, dropping her grip on the skirt, letting Jess whisk it away and toss it at me. I picked it up and set it on the counter.

"Thanks, Jess. Okay, now you should just put the pants on," I told Wanda. I looked over at the clerk, who was now leaning around the rack trying to get a better view. "Our friend is watching." I smiled.

Wanda hurriedly put on the pants, which really made it take longer than necessary, giving the clerk more than one glimpse at her carefully trimmed red fur. She came around the rack and they were snug, but fit well enough for her to zip them up all the way and button them without difficulty.

"Nice choice!" I said to Jess, "Perfect fit."

"I know, I'm awesome," Jess agreed, shifting a loose strap of Wanda's dress back onto her shoulder. It still didn't cover up anything at all of Jess's tanned nipples. She looked over at Wanda, "Let's see the back..."

Wanda turned around and bent forward a little. "I think they ride a bit low." Her ass wasn't exactly hanging out of them yet, but it was pretty close. She was definitely showing a bit of coin slot.

I bent forward and looked a little closer at the seam down the middle of her pants. There was something funny there. "Bend over a little more, I think there's a stain here, or..."

"This top can't really handle any more bending. This is the bending limit." She looked back at me. "Are you sure there's a stain?" She reached spread her legs apart a bit to give me a better view.

"Ha!" I slid my finger into a hole in the seam and poked her right between the cheeks.

"Ack!" She popped upright. "Oh my god, there's a hole in them?"

I laughed, "A very small one. Someone'd hafta stare pretty hard at your ass to see it, which isn't an unreasonable thing to expect in these." I smiled. I hadn't noticed before she mentioned it, but her tits were definitely straining that top to its limits. The top few buttons weren't even closed, and the neck opened down to the middle of her tits. The topmost buttoned button looked like it was ready to burst with her just standing there.

"It's perfect," Jess said, "What do you think, critic?"

"Uh, she looks awesome." He had been cocking his head to one side to try and spot the hole, but straighted up at this.

"See? You inspire awe among men." I smiled.

---

Continued in Part 2-2

12