A Few Good Girls Ch. 02-02

Story Info
The girls go shopping.
5.9k words
4.55
42.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Jess's turn to get something!" I looked over at Jess. We were at a decent little store at the mall, teasing a clerk. We'd gone there from the theme park, where we'd inexplicably lost our underwear playing a game Jess had come up with. We'd planned on buying new underwear first, but we decided it was much more fun not to. Now we were getting new outfits. Wanda and I already had ours, but Jess hadn't gotten anything yet.

"Why don't we leave her in that?" Wanda looked snidely over at Jess, the youngest of us. Jess had put on Wanda's dress, which was much too large for her slight 18-year-old frame, and the neckline was riding just below her small, tanned A cups, showing off her nipples.

"She does look pretty good," The clerk offered. I just shook my head at him and adjusted the seam of my new narrow tube-top. Jess had picked out some matching daisy-dukes too, which were appropriately much too small on me. But with my awesome butt in the shorts and fairly perky C cups in the tube-top, the outfit was pretty... effective.

Jess looked blankly at the clerk, then turned toward the rack behind her and pawed through it for a moment. "Ah, saw this earlier!" She pulled out a really not-so-awesome summer dress with a hideous floral print. "What do you guys think?" She held it in front of her, smiling.

"Uh, ya, not so much." I cocked an eyebrow.

"I think it'd be a little short on you, Jess," Wanda looked over at the clerk, "Think she should try it on to be sure?" Wanda was not terribly concerned with Jess being over exposed, partially because she already was, and partially because Jess had made Wanda put on her new pants right in front of the clerk, and the button-up shirt Jess had picked her barely reached around Wanda's big D cups.

"Uh... definitely. She should definitely try it on." He nodded. "And you can change out here like your friend did if you want..."

"Really?" She flashed me a look like he'd prolly gotten his fair share of this game, and time was ripe to move on. "Gosh, thanks!" She smiled weakly and laid the new dress on top of the rack next to her. Without moving behind anything, she started undoing the buttons down the front of Wanda's dress. The racks to the entrance of the store shielded her from the mall, but not from the wide-eyed clerk.

Of course, it's not like the dress was covering anything up top before, but when she got it opened down to the bottom and her smooth, taut skin slipped out of the fabric, I bit down on my lip. Everything, from her perky, well-tanned breasts down to her smooth-shaven crotch, was just right out in the open in the store now. She was just standing there, totally cool. I smiled. Ever since we'd kissed at the park, I hadn't been looking at Jess quite the same.

Wanda coughed, "Very subtle, Jess."

Jess tossed Wanda's dress on the rack next to the new one. Totally naked now, she stopped what she was doing and looked over at Wanda. She stood on her toes, peering out the front of the store. "You don't think anyone can see me from here, do you?" She looked at us and the clerk, "I'm okay changing here, right? You said it would be fine!" She held her hand to her chest in mock concern, careful to cover nothing in the process.

"Uh, ya, you're fine right here," He swallowed, "In fact, you can go ahead and find some more things to try on right now if you like, and try on as much as you want," He offered, smiling, "No rush!"

"Oh, I think this will be just fine." I said, giving her a look agreeing that this guy had definitely seen enough as she picked up the new dress from the rack. She slid it on and it fit pretty well. She definitely had an eye for what fit. "It might be a little short," She looked over her shoulder at her butt as she said this. She was really good at looking super cute. I had to smile again.

"What do you guys think?" She turned around and bent over, arching her back. The dress slid up her thighs, but she looked surprisingly well covered up. If she spread her legs though, it might not be low enough to cover quite everything.

"You seem to be safe in it." Wanda nodded. Jess, a cheerleader through and through, bent down further until she was now entirely doubled over, sliding her feet apart in the process as she caught her hands on the floor between her legs. The hem of her dress was riding almost halfway up her ass now, showing off her tight butt and clean-shaven lips. "Maybe not any more..." Wanda raised her eyebrows.

Jess looked back between her legs at Wanda with a giggle. "No?" She looked up at her exposed skin, "Well, I guess not!" I bit my lip as she smiled sweetly at us.

"It... uh... looks good to me!" The clerk said. I wondered just what he might be doing behind that counter, but only in passing.

"Ah, well then," Jess stood up and straightened out her dress, "I guess I'll go with it. No need to try on any more if this looks good," She smiled evilly at the clerk, "Let's go, girls." She turned and headed right out the door, leaving Wanda's dress laying on the rack.

"Ya, thanks for all your help!" I said, leaning forward and peeking over his counter only to see nothing more than a tent pitched in his pants. Unfortunately, I also showed almost no cleavage in the process. Tube tops, they spoil the fun.

Wanda hurried out after me and when she caught up she tried to stop us. "Guys! We didn't pay! And you forgot our clothes!" She pointed back at the store.

"I think he got plenty for the clothes," Jess said, smiling, "Plus, he didn't seem inclined to come out after us."

"Ya, and he got replacements, too," I nodded, "That was a really cute hoodie."

"Until you broke it," Jess laughed.

"I broke it, did I?" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"So, we aren't going to go back and pay?" Wanda was really catching up now.

"Nah. I think we're going to go try on some bikinis," I pointed at a place a few stores down that had some in the window.

"I think we could go without," Jess smiled, "We're covered up just fine as it is."

"Um, no, we're going to the beach tomorrow, right?" I said, stopping in front of the store with the bikini, "You apparently can go tanning just fine without, but I want something to wear."

"Well, okay, I guess," Jess frowned, "But I'm thirsty. Let's go get drinks first."

"Ya, I'm parched," Wanda said.

"Yer parched, eh?" I raised an eyebrow, "I'm totally parched too."

"Ya, I'm definitely parched. Who's thirsty anymore? We're parched." Jess and I started cracking up.

"Shuddup you guys. I'm just thirsty is all." She glared at us, "Let's go to the escalator, the food court is up top."

"Yes, lets," Jess said haughtily, "We should go to the food court. Because I'm so parched. I'm so parched in fact, let us transverse to the food court!"

"I thought transverse was, like, when things are at right angles or something..." I scrunched up my nose at her.

"Oh my god, you're such a dork!" Jess laughed at me.

"At least I don't exist at right angles to the food court," I rethought this, "Well, I do..."

"Ha!" Jess stepped onto the escalator, saying: "Let us then be transverse to the food court, for we are terribly parched!"

I stuck out my tongue as Wanda got on the escalator giggling, and I got on behind her. After a second or two, I looked up at Jess's dress. She might be safe just standing around, but it was definitely too short for the escalator. I nudged Wanda, who bent slightly to look under it and started giggling again.

"What?" Jess turned around, facing down the escalator and placing her feet unnecessarily far apart.

Wanda and I both started laughing at this, "You're just giving a large number of people a good view, is all."

Jess looked down at her dress. She pulled up the bottom and peered at her bald mound. "Oh ya, we haven't bought underwear yet. My bad," She smiled, innocently letting the dress clump up as she let go of it, showing off even more than before. She surveyed her audience, smiling.

"'My bad' psh," Wanda said, "You just wish you could show your tits off too."

"I know, right?" Jess said, frowning as she evened out her dress and turned to step off the escalator, "Here, let's get some smoothies." We headed over to the smoothie place ordered drinks. Wanda paid, seeing as Jess only wanted to "pay" if she wasn't going to actually pay, and I had cleverly brought no money.

"Here, I'll get those," Jess picked up the drinks tray and held it in front of her. She turned around and looked at the tables. "You guys wanna sit over there?" She nodded at a likely looking spot.

We headed over, Jess carrying the drinks. I actually got the most looks out of the three of us now, in those tiny shorts. I pretended to ignore it, but it was kind of nice to be the center of attention, especially without actually having to show more than just some bare skin. It was a little exciting, being exposed without being exposed. I licked my lips and smiled.

I sat down and Wanda sat opposite me. Wanda laughed as Jess set down the drinks. "Looks like you can show off your tits now!"

I looked over at Jess's chest. The drinks must have rubbed against her dress while we'd walked over, because now not only was it transparent with the conensation from the cups, but her nipples were definitely a bit more perky. My dark tips would have been pretty obvious like that, but her tanned breasts managed to make it almost seem subtle. That is, unless you actually looked. "Nice!" I laughed as she sat down. She just smiled and grabbed her drink from the tray, poking a straw into it.

I grabbed one and put in a straw. I took a sip and stuck out my tongue. "I think this is yours, Wanda." I reached over and grabbed the one in front of her as she reached across to grab mine. I heard a little snap sound and saw something bounce off the table and onto the floor. "What was that?"

"I think it was my button..." Wanda sat back with her drink and looked down at her shirt, which had indeed popped open another notch. "Aw, that's not cool." She looked around and leaned sideways to pick up the button, which was on the floor opposite Jess. As she did, there was another soft popping sound and her shirtfront spread even wider.

"Ack!" She gasped, sitting upright, and peering down at her chest. Her shirt was gaping fairly low now, showing plentiful cleavage down to a few inches past where the line of her breasts started moving apart again. With her large D cups, this might even be considered a rather low V neck, if not for the fact it was cut like a normal shirt and hung open a great deal more. Anyway, it was pretty clear she had no bra on, if it was a little uncertain before. "What the crap?" She looked a little shocked now. As her clothes seemed to be falling apart, I couldn't really blame her.

"Well, that makes accidents for two of us." Jess looked over at me, "Your turn!"

"What accident? You got your dress wet on purpose!" I furrowed my brow. "You kidding me?" I stopped and thought about strategically putting my drink on the floor, but this tube top wouldn't easily become see-through, so I was probably safe as far as that went. I set my drink on the table, trying to guess what might qualify for Jess's concept of an "eye for an eye."

"What the crap?" Wanda was still in shock from her top coming apart so rapidly, and wasn't paying much attention to our sudden tactical interchange.

"Here, let me just make it fair." She came over to me and looked at my tube top for a second. "Um..." She screwed up her mouth to one side. "Hrm."

"Ha. I'm safe." I stuck my tongue out at her, confident in my security. "Even if you pull off my top, I can just put it back on, it's not like you can break some buttons. You'd hafta destroy the whole thing." With a shiver of apprehension, I looked at Jess. "And you wouldn't do that to me, would you, Jess?"

"Nah, I wouldn't totally ruin your new top." She bit her lip, then reached out to grab the front of my tube top. I grabbed her hand with both of mine and struggled for a second before I realized it was just a feint, and she had already reached under the table. She had the zipper halfway down on my daisy dukes!

"Ack! What are you doing?" I slid back in my chair sharply, shocked, and inadvertently helping her goal. I grabbed the hand on my zipper, and she started pulling down with both, sliding off her seat and onto her knees to get a better hold. I stood slightly to pull back harder and realized that lifting my butt just let my shorts slide down!

I squealed as my bare cheeks pressed into the cold seat when I sat back down, and looked at the surrounding tables, which were definitely starting to stare at us. At me. I gulped, and started fighting with her to get my shorts back in order. I was at a better angle than Jess and managed to get it zipped back up and on properly. She still kept her grip on my zipper, though only half-heartedly trying to twist it out of my grip now. I smiled nervously at the several people still watching us and wondered just how much I'd exposed to them in the struggle.

"Just let me bring it down a little..." She kept twisting at my zipper tab at the top of my shorts until there was a soft metallic sound and I felt her pull slacken abruptly. "Well..." She sat upright at the table and held out the broken off zipper tab, with the little sliding bit still attached. "Don't you just have terrible luck with these?" She smiled.

I looked down, and sure enough, the zipper was completely gone. At least it was zipped all the way up. I would just hafta be careful. Again. "You suck, Jess!"

"Well," Wanda looked down at her gaping bosom, "Thank you Jess. I think that's much more fair now," Wanda said, apparently over her shock after watching our fight. She finished off her smoothie, "You guys wanna go get swimsuits now?"

"Ya, let's go." Jess got up with Wanda, and I followed. I grabbed the remainder of our drinks and threw them in the trash as we headed off.

We wandered out of the food court and back toward the escalator, where Jess got on first again. She turned around to face us and put one hand on both railings as we rode down. She put her feet on the yellow lines at the edge of the escalator. Her dress would probably have still covered just fine from behind, but anyone on the level below us would get a fairly decent angle at quite a bit. She looked up at me and Wanda, "Can you see if the guy at the little cellphone shop right down there can see me? I noticed him watching as we came up before."

"I don't think he's looking... Hey!" I yelled down rather loudly. Suddenly, twenty or thirty people looked up at us, including the cellphone guy. Jess peaked around to see who was looking, and her face turned bright red. I smiled as she glared up at me.

"Oh my god, Cindy, oh my god," She pulled her legs together and sidled up to the railing. Modesty from Jess? How unexpected. Even she had her limits.

"I think he was looking..." Wanda said, chuckling.

"Let's go look at cellphones!" I suggested. When we got down to the bottom of the escalator, I went around a sunglasses stand and up to Jess's cellphone guy. I talked to him a bit when I noticed he kept looking behind me.

Jess had definitely gotten his attention again, quickly getting over her momentary embarrassment. She was bent over looking at some sunglasses, and she must have given her dress a little help riding up, because it was resting most of the way up her ass. She dropped some sunglasses and bent down legs straight to pick them up, exposing her bare beaver to me and the cellphone guy. Worst of all, she did it totally nonchalant, not even glancing back at us.

I don't know what compelled me to do it. Maybe it was just some pent up vengeance, or some inexplicable urge, but I reached out to her smooth, bared beaver and slipped a quick finger between her warm lips. It went in with almost surprising ease, her slit already wet, probably from how much we'd been showing off. In the fraction of a second before she reacted, it occurred to me just how wet I'd gotten as well.

Then she reacted. She lurched forward, and stood bolt upright. I looked around quickly to try and blame it on Wanda, but she was actually looking at sunglasses. How just like her to be so totally useless.

"I didn't mean..." I started, but she smiled coolly and came up to talk to the cellphone guy.

"You know, she already has a cellphone," Jess said, accusingly, "She's just bothering you because she thinks you're cute."

"Actually, I don't have a cellphone," I gave her a questioning look. I really didn't.

"Of course you do, it's right here in your pocket." Jess reached over and tugged at my shorts, forcing her hand haphazardly into the tiny pocket. I just looked at her funny at first until I noticed my zipper popping open one link at a time as she dug roughly around. I glanced up at our captive audience member, who was watching intently as Jess's hand awkwardly groped at my crotch.

"Uh, hey now, I don't have anything in my pockets," I started struggling to get her hand out as the crest of my black hairs came into view, but that just made it worse. Before I realized it, she came up behind me and shoved her other hand into the opposite pocket. I started feeling a little panicky, squirming against her to get free as she pulled my hips toward her body. I didn't like being a captive, I didn't want to get exposed, and I certainly didn't like her doing what she was doing to my c right in front of this guy.

"Which pocket is it in?" She was pulling aggressively at both sides of my shorts now, and my zipper snapped down further, showing an immodest triangle of girl fur. I glanced up and the cellphone guy was just standing there, staring at my increasingly damp crotch. I was trapped here by Jess and was quickly becoming more and more... excited. I bit my lip and gulped.

"Ok, no cellphone for Cindy, let's go..." I walked backward, pressing against Jess's body, unexpectedly aware of her firm breasts against my back. I pushed her away from the cellphone stand, her hands still in the pockets of my now fully open shorts. "Thanks for all your help, uh, cellphone guy." He just smiled as Jess finally slid her hands out and we hurried off.

"Somebody seemed to be getting a little... hot over there." Jess smiled at me as Wanda caught up with us.

I gave her a dirty look. "Hush you," I stuck out my tongue, still slightly shaken, and felt my face burning red, "Let's go get bikinis. I really need one now." We came up to a swim wear place, and I headed toward it.

"Hey, keep your shorts on..." Jess laughed as Wanda said this. "Okay, wrong cliche, my bad," Wanda laughed too as she eyed my wide open zipper and I just bit my lip, looking around, still a little nervous. "I just mean that that place has a chick clerk, we should go somewhere with a guy clerk." Wanda had a point. Getting clothes was way cheaper today with a guy clerk.

"Alright," I agreed and we walked on to find another place with a guy behind the register. I tried to be as nonchalant as Jess had been about being exposed, but people just kept staring at my crotch, and it was really hard not to notice them.

"You wouldn't even have a problem right now if you shaved." Jess suggested to me. She was right. I mean, I'd be just as exposed, but I wouldn't technically be exposing anything. That seemed oddly arbitrary. I looked down at my little exposed patch of fur and felt a little less exposed. But only a little. People still looked.

We found another store, this time with a guy working it. As we came in, Wanda saw something she liked pretty much right away and said she was gonna go try it on. The changing stalls were in the front in this store, with about a foot high gap on the bottom. I mean, who designs these, for real? Guys who want to see our underwear or what? So, ya, Wanda picked one directly across from the register. Jess and I meandered around the store for a few minutes as the guy checked out my crotch until Jess found something she wanted to try on too.

12