A Few Good Girls Ch. 04-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh psh." Wanda turned quickly forward and glowered at Jess. "Har dee har har." Her anger quickly faded to a grin as she crouched to pull the pants back up, popping them over her butt but leaving the zipper down, stealing a glance to make certain the webcam had caught her. Wanda smiled up at us as Jess grabbed the booze.

I twisted off my own chair to follow, stumbling as I remembered the shorts around my knees. I straightened my knees and bent to get them, losing my balance as they fell to my ankles and I fell on my wrists, my bared butt up in the air. The sudden motion caused my breasts to jostle rather unhappily against their meager bonds.

"Ack!" I cried, spreading my stance by stepping out of the shorts. I'd spun toward the window with the fall, and my ass was pointed at our three friends and the webcam. With the angle of my hips and the spread of my legs, it briefly occurred to me just how good a shot that camera probably had of my recently-shaven snatch.

I dropped my knees and pulled myself back up as Wanda and Jess stood out of the way of the camera, giggling quietly at my drunken stumblings. I turned toward the camera to avoid another spectacular angle and stepped back into my shorts, bending down to pull them up.

"Fuck." I pulled and they wedged at my thighs as I realized they were backwards. I wriggled back out of them, my breasts swaying awkwardly with the motion. A little more awkwardly than they should have. I looked down and realized that when they'd jostled against their bonds during my fall, their escape attempt had apparently succeeded.

I squinted at my bared tits, standing sullen and feeling a little defeated for a moment. I looked up at the laptop and realized I'd drunkenly stumbled into a pretty decent spot for the apparently high-definition camera to capture me in incredible detail. Then, holding my shorts in one hand, the other on my naked hip, and my breasts still totally exposed, I laughed inwardly and smiled up at Jess. "I suppose I should take a drink, eh?" I grinned. She laughed, handing me the bottle.

"Drink up!" She smiled as I did, handing it back and wiping my mouth. I grinned at the camera, shivering a little with the strength of the booze. Dropping the shorts at my feet, I reached up and fidgeted with my top. I was too drunk to even stand steadily, and it was proving more than a little difficult to get the tube top to stay on happily while folded in half. I managed it, but it felt... precarious. Very precarious.

Then I turned my back, intentionally this time, and stepped into the shorts the right way front. I bent down as straight legged as I could, which was less straight than I'd wanted, and pulled them up to my thighs, just low enough to provide one more spectacular shot.

Perhaps it was the booze, perhaps it was the rather entertaining morning we'd been having. Perhaps it was the camera pointed straight at my bare ass. I don't know. I do know that I cocked my hips to a wide stance against the tension of my shorts and smoothly and almost irresistibly slid my hand between my legs, spreading my hungry pussy lips with two fingers.

"Mmm..." I sighed inwardly, surprised at the heat, and pressed a single finger into my flesh. It slipped in without resistance, and I gasped both at the sensation and at the unexpected amount of wetness. I sighed again and the cafe fell away as I stood there in that awkward position, sliding my finger in and out of myself with increasing vigor, falling forward onto my other hand, but keeping my legs locked to stay in the shot.

"Time to go, Cindy." Wanda's voice came to me from far away and I stopped, biting my lip as I pulled my finger out of my pounding pussy. I whined softly, aching for more as I stood up. I looked at the three men, who stared at me and my still-bare butt, then I looked down at the camera. I smiled, my pussy still tightening, hopeful for more, and licked the dripping wetness from my finger.

I finally looked over at Jess, who clapped. I giggled and popped my shorts back over my butt, walking over to her as she started cracking up too.

"It's kind of a shame, but I think your web spectacular has to be over." Jess grinned at me. Wanda shook her head.

"Well, this one is!" I said, making Wanda crack a smile.

"Let's just hope we can make it home without Cindy ending up totally naked." Wanda said, her tone a little more playful than usual.

"I think," Jess replied, "that she was just seizing an opportunity." She smiled at me, "Is that right?"

"Well," I smiled back into the cafe at the three men and the camera, and stepped out the door after Jess, "Maybe I was simply converting a crisis into something better."