A Few Good Girls Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls run out of gas.
7.9k words
4.7
17.6k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure there's one of those gas things back here." Wanda said, turning the key in the trunk lock and sliding her fingers back and forth above the license plate, searching for the latch. She found it, yanking the trunk open, her unsupported breasts jostling heartily in the skimpy towel around her chest. Her tight bikini bottoms dug into her butt as she bent over, moving junk out of the way in search of her gas can.

Jess stood on the road side toying with her dried out and no longer transparent bikini top, her towel slung around her waist, not even baring a hint of the totally bare flesh underneath as she stepped over and bent in to scan the cluttered, unlit trunk. "I don't see one... Oh ho, what's this?" She reached in and tugged at a clumped blanket in the back to dislodge a very generously molded vibrator, clicking it on with a buzz.

"Ah, there it is!" Wanda said as my eyes went from Jess's new toy to the now-uncovered gas can, on my side of the trunk. "Do you mind?" She looked at me.

"Oh hell no. I'm not reaching all the way in there." My towel being my only remaining piece of clothing, if you could call it that, I wasn't even able to keep both my dark nipples and my freshly-shaved and unprotected pussy covered simultaneously. I wasn't about to bend over and grab crap.

"I'll let you play with John Jr!" Jess waved Wanda's not-so-miniature boyfriend at me, the hot pink rubber waggling in her grip.

"Oh, whatever." Wanda reached in and around to the far corner on my side of the trunk and grabbed the gas can, letting out a sigh. "This certainly doesn't feel full of gas." She unscrewed the cap and frowned. "I guess you hafta fill these things up after you buy them, don't you."

"Awesome!" Jess laughed, still waggling the toy as Wanda slammed the trunk.

"Hey Jess!" I turned and saw Dave come around the corner. "Cindy, Wanda!" He waved and I grumpily smiled back.

"I told you that was him walking." Wanda frowned at Jess, whispering.

"What? Cindy was having too much fun in the back, I didn't want to interrupt her." Jess said loudly as Dave came up. He looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"Don't let me interrupt. Please, continue." He smiled amicably, his eyes scanning the dark circles peaking out the top of my towel. I tightened my grip.

"Hey, didn't you leave, like, forever ago?" Jess smiled, the vibrator held up accusingly, with her hips cocked and her towel dangling precariously on the verge of coming undone. There must have been a good six inches between the top of her towel and her belly button, too. It didn't need to move much to start showing something.

"The bus never showed, so, I dunno." He shrugged. "I've been walking."

"Ya, I've done that." I nodded in sympathy. Buses suck.

"So, Dave." Wanda held up the gas can. "Where to?"

"Well, I guess we should continue on this way, but, like." He shrugged. "I'm not really from this area, so I don't really know. I know there isn't one back that way." He gestured behind him and Wanda frowned. The road followed the coastline out here, and there weren't really any side roads to speak of.

"Super." Wanda snatched the vibrator from a pouty Jess and tossed it in the car before making certain all the doors were locked. We all started walking.

"Anyways, like I was saying, Cindy was totally getting off in the car, like, you know, really going at it." She paused. "With that hot pink vibrator back there!" Jess looked back at the car, "I should go get it and show you how it works! I can use Cindy to demonstrate!" Dave glanced back at me.

"I should just pull off her towel." I glared, whispering angrily to Wanda, who shook her head.

"Oh ya, like she wouldn't love that. And get you back for it." I nodded, agreeing with Wanda, as Jess went on in great detail about my favorite positions and started listing a variety of sex toys I apparently had a preference for. Or maybe she had. "Besides, she's showing off well enough on her own." Wanda pointed as Jess slipped her thumb into the side of her towel, shoving it down another half an inch. It draped low across her butt now. It probably wouldn't be on much longer.

I jumped as a car honked and spun around to see a muddy, raised pick-up zoom by, crunching to a halt on the gravel a ways ahead of us. As my eyes followed it, I walked right into a now-bottomless Jess, bent over double to retrieve her lost towel. The hand holding the bottom of my own towel pressed firmly into hot flesh between her thighs.

"Jess!" I smacked her in the butt, annoyed, and she jumped up, towel in hand. She turned to me and grinned.

"Cindy, that'll have to wait until later." She wrapped the cloth unhurriedly around her waist, Dave's eyes not leaving her bare flesh for a second as she casually tied the twisted corners in a knot at her side. "There, that should hold better." She smiled, the fabric now so wound up that it barely fell below her crotch. I could only imagine what showed behind her.

"Yo, Dave, is that you?" A heavy-set guy hopped out of the truck and headed toward us.

"Hey Jack, I thought that was your truck." Dave waved and smiled.

"Was that you guys' car back there?" Jack looked at the three of us, his eyes pausing on my half-bared nipples before deciding to come to rest on Jess's towel.

"Ya, we ran outta gas." Wanda held up the gas can. "Can you give us a ride?"

Jess grinned at Dave, "It might be a tight fit, but I'm sure we could all pile into that cab."

"Um, well, I only got seatbelts for one of you in the cab. The rest'll hafta ride in the bed." He shrugged.

"That makes no sense." I squinted at him.

"Hey, it's the law." He shrugged again. "Seriously."

"That's stupid."

"Well, you girls want a ride or not?" He scratched his head. "I guess I could just leave three of you here, if you prefer, just take one of you to get gas."

"What Cindy here means to say is that we very graciously accept your extremely generous offer. We would love nothing more than to climb into your bed." Jess smiled, holding our her hand. "I'm Jess. And this is Wanda and, of course, Cindy."

"Great. Let's go." He nodded amicably at Wanda and me, peaking briefly at my dark flesh peaking out at him before turning and heading toward his truck. Jess jabbed my shoulder as he turned.

"What? It is stupid." I shrugged and Wanda rolled her eyes as we walked up to Jack's pick up. It was raised up, so even after he pulled down the tailgate, it was still at my shoulder height. Dave scrambled up easily and I sighed. This was going to suck.

"So, who wants to ride up front with me?" Jack jerked his thumb up at the cab.

"I'll go." Wanda raised her hand, "Knowing these two, terrible things might happen to you otherwise."

Jack smiled, "Missed a bullet there, I'm sure." He turned to me and Jess, "Up you go."

"Okay then." Jess nodded, stepping up confidently to the high tailgate. She held on firmly and hopped, making it barely high enough to hook her small breasts over the edge, let alone climb up. She slid down, her top miraculously staying firmly in place, and frowned.

"You girls, uh, want a hand?" He cupped his fingers for her and she readily stepped on them. I wondered if he saw earlier when she'd fixed her towel. I figured he'd certainly see now if he hadn't, but Jess was just as able to surprise as always.

She hooked up the leg opposite Jack's face, instead of splitting her thighs directly in front of him. Not only that, but the loose corner of her towel, which sat high enough to bare considerable flesh behind her, somehow slid naturally into place between her thighs and exposed absolutely nothing. I sighed. My turn.

I licked my lips and stepped onto his fingers, keeping my hands tight on the top and bottom of my towel. He lifted roughly, and I tried to hook my knee onto the tailgate and scramble up without hands, but failed. My knee slipped out from under me and I landed roughly on the cold metal, knocking the wind out of me.

I coughed and looked back as I realized that I hadn't quite ended up with Jess's skillful placement. This time, Jack's face was inches from my bared, bikini-free ass. I let go of the bottom of my towel and pulled myself up, giving him a clear view of more than just my ass in the process.

"You sure you wouldn't want to give that another try?" Jack offered, his eyes scanning the other girls' towels with a new curiosity as I stood, my butt bared to him, my front bared to Dave and Jess. I struggled vainly to draw the now twisted and ruffled cloth in place around me without baring my chest. "Maybe you'll hook your leg next time! C'mon back down and we'll give'er another go!"

"I'm good." I nodded as I sat on the wheel well across from Jess and Dave, crossing my legs in frustration, the twisted towel split open well above my belly button, quite plainly baring my lap. "Thanks."

"Well, Dave, I can see why you got stranded with these girls." He grinned as he shoved the tailgate into place, giving Wanda a happy smile as he walked around to the cab. Wanda tossed the gas can in back next to me as she stepped up to the passenger door.

"They were actually stranded like this before I even showed up." Dave smiled at me and I stuck my tongue out at him, making Jess laugh.

"The next gas station is a few minutes down the road, it won't be too long." Jack slid open the rear window of the cab and started the truck. "Woulda been a bit of a walk, though." We pulled off the shoulder with another crunch of gravel.

As we picked up speed, the wind was awful. The chill was pretty bad, particularly with wet hair, but the worst was how it caught my towel. Wanda was chatting it up with Jack in the security of the cab, and Jess was literally sitting on her tightly-tied towel, but mine had too many free corners now to hold them all and half of it just billowed freely open beside me. I tugged at the secure side and shifted in my seat, the cold steel a sharp ache against my burning crotch with my legs crossed. The distraction just made it that much harder to hold the bucking towel over my breasts.

"Gosh, Cindy, I'm sorry. I didn't think the wind would be such a big problem." Dave frowned.

"Psh, Cindy's the only one with a problem." Jess smiled and I glared at her.

"Here, let me see if Jack can slow down for a bit, or pull over so you can fix your towel." Dave leaned into the cab and talked with Jack for a second. We pulled over and Dave sat back up.

"Go ahead." Jack looked back through the window to watch and I frowned at him. Wanda turned back too, pressing up against Jack to see through the small opening. I turned to face the side of the road, which was just trees here, and whipped open the front of my towel when the truck jumped forward with a lurch as we suddenly took off.

I caught myself hard but safely on the tailgate, the truck still moving. I'd dropped my towel into the truck bed. Naked, my ass in the air, I looked behind me and glared at Jess's laughter, catching Jack's glances back through the rear window as Wanda smacked him almost playfully.

I looked over at my towel and grabbed for it, picking it up to try and wrap it around me. Lifting it off the floor of the bed let the wind catch it and it flew up and off behind us before I even had a grip on it. My heart stopped and I froze.

"Fuck..." I whimpered, falling to my knees, my eyes wide with shock as I realized the only cover I had left was the sides of this truck. I rolled over to sit on the grungy bed, pulling my knees in front of me to cover myself. I looked up. Jess was laughing hysterically.

"You suck, Jess." I sighed. At least my heart had started again. I just wished it wouldn't beat so fast.

"Oh, Cindy, you're awesome." Jess wiped away tears and I looked up past a grinning Dave at Wanda and Jack, who was barely looking at the road anymore.

"Sorry, I need my towel to buy the gas." Wanda shouted through the rear window, twisting to face all the way back at us and thoughtfully blocking Jack's view in the process. "Why don't you ask Jess to share?" She even seemed to be holding Jack from turning around with one arm across his chest, which was nice.

"Heh, ya okay. Sure." Jess smiled, looking down at her knot, pulling her towel free. "Here you go." She held it out and I quickly rolled forward and up onto my knees, grabbing for it.

Jack, of course, managed to downshift just as I did and the truck lurched forward again, the wind sucking Jess's towel away too. It flew off to the side of the road behind us as she stumbled to keep her balance. I landed hard on my hands, Jess laughing uproariously and falling back onto the wheel well next to Dave, her own hands landing gingerly in his lap.

"With this truck jumping like that, I should really hang onto something nice and rigid." She said, gripping his clear erection through his shorts. "I wouldn't want to get hurt!"

"That sucks, Cindy." Wanda said as we slowed to a stop and I crouched there on my hands and knees, glaring up at the truck cab. "Cause we're about to pull in, too."

I whimpered and pulled over to the side of the bed, looking over the rail at a fairly desolate gas station by the side of a pretty lonely looking stretch of road. I cowered down, curling into a ball in the corner as we rolled in.

Wanda leaned back, and it looked like Jack was going to cover the gas, because he seemed to be ruffling through his pockets for money before they both hopped out of the cab. "Hand me the gas can." Jack climbed out and stepped up on the wheel well behind Jess and Dave. He smiled down at my naked self as Wanda walked around behind him.

The can was sitting next to me and I eyed it, balled up to cover myself as Jack eyed me.

"Jeez, Cindy." Jess rolled her eyes and stepped over, bending down with her back to Jack as she slid the can behind her to him. His eyes were glued to the crook of her unnecessarily straight legs as she casually paused there before standing back up.

"Thanks." Jack smiled as Jess slid back into her seat next to Dave. Jack dropped down and I peered over the edge. We were in a parking spot just across from the pumps. Wanda was walking over there to fill up her can.

"You know, Dave," Jess said, reaching over again to grab his plainly stiff cock through his shorts. "No one can really tell I'm bottomless, right?"

"Well, I dunno." He looked down at her lap, "Seems pretty obvious to me."

"No, I mean, like," She frowned, then smiled, spreading her legs, "Jack, can you see my pussy?"

"What?" Jack hopped up on the passenger-side wheel well opposite them, as Jess snapped her knees together with a grin.

"See?"

"Oh, ya, sure, okay." Dave nodded as Jack's frown turned into a smile again when he looked down to me from his perch on the wheel. "No one else can see, sure."

"Well, no one could tell if you were bottomless, too, right?" She said as she climbed down onto her knees in front of him. As she reached her fingers into the waist of his trunks and pulled them off, she leaned in close enough that his very hard cock practically smacked her in the face when it popped free.

Jack's eyes left my mostly-covered self to stare unashamedly at Jess's raised ass. I couldn't blame him, she really was doing that on purpose. She pulled the trunks around Dave's feet and sat down in the middle of the bed, Jack's oogling darting from her now-hidden ass to my largely-covered nakedness. I sighed.

"So you don't mind if Cindy borrows your shorts?" She smiled turning to me and holding out the shorts. I looked up at Jack then back at the shorts, snatching them from Jess and pulling them on, unfortunately having to bare my tits to Jack in the process.

"Thanks Jess." I smiled at her, dropping my legs more comfortably, siting indian-style, my arms across my chest.

"Don't thank me, thank Dave." She nodded, climbing back up next to him and crossing her legs.

"Thanks." I nodded at him, and Jess shook her head.

"No, I mean, you should show him your thanks." She grinned and hefted one bikini clad breast meaningfully.

"What, I don't get any thanks for giving you girls a ride?" Jack said.

"You have gotten plenty of thanks." Wanda frowned as she climbed up the driver's side wheel behind Jess and deposited the filled can in the bed. I heard a car pull into the station and Jack frowned too, looking worried. I peeked up over the side and saw a middle-aged man climb out of his car at the pump where Wanda had just filled the can.

"Ya, okay, sure." He shrugged, hopping down and climbing into the cab, sliding over to the steering wheel as Wanda hopped off and came up to his door. He opened it and she paused, then jumped up, climbing over him, her arm crossed stiffly against her towel as her chest pressed past his face. He was grinning when she finished crossing and he looked back through the window. "But I still think Dave should get a little somethin'." He started up the truck.

"C'mon, Cindy," Jess was calmly stroking Dave's stiff, exposed member as she spoke, "Dave needs a little more, you know, stimulation. Let's see something!" I felt my face turn red. I peaked up over the side again to see the middle-aged man staring right at me with a quizzical look. I turned redder.

"Can we just go?" I sighed, scrunching up low, hiding from the man.

"Not until Dave gets his thanks." Jack grinned through the rear window as the engine shut back off.

"Jesus, Jess, just drag Cindy over and make her suck him off already so we can get going." Wanda pressed against Jack to look through the rear window too.

"Whoa, so not what we were saying." Jess actually looked surprised at Wanda, then nodded, an appreciative grin crossing her face. "But definitely better!" She stood up and stepped over to me, her bare crotch in plain view of the man over at the pump. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up, dragging me to Dave. I crossed my free arm hard against my bare chest and looked out over at our audience. The man grinned and tipped his ball cap at me, no longer quizzical.

"Okay, just... just go." I yanked my arm free from Jess and she sat back down. I stepped in front of Dave and sunk to my knees, his cock at attention directly in front of me. "You guys suck." I glared at Wanda who, as much as she'd inadvertently doomed me, appeared to be the only one trying to help my situation at all by pushing Jack back from the window.

Jack started up the truck a moment later and we started moving. Jess tried to pull the arm off my chest to make me grab Dave's large erection, which was less than a foot in front of my face now. I batted her away with my free hand, and sighed, grabbing Dave's cock haphazardly and stroking it.

There I was, wearing only a pair of borrowed swim trunks that were much too large, kneeling in front of the bottomless guy who gave them to me. I had one arm across my chest and my other hand was pumping at his cock. And as much as Jack had gunned it earlier to make me lose my towel, he was cruising well under the speed limit now to extend the trip back to our car.

And god, what made me really angry was how unbearably turned on I was...

"Dave looks a bit bigger than John..." Wanda commented from the cab, barely needing to shout over the slight wind. I looked up at her, pressed against the rear window like before, her arm still across Jack's chest, her shoulder moving slightly. Was he trying to look back at me and she was stopping him?

"He is." Jess replied a little too confidently, "I can't believe I fit the whole thing in my mouth!" She grinned, my eyes wide at the thought of doing the same, my legs shifting unconsciously as my thighs responded to the thought as well.

"There's no way I could do that." I looked back at the cock in my hand and opened my mouth, swallowing experimentally.

"Oh ho ho!" Wanda laughed, "Now you have to!"

"Oh, definitely!" Jess grinned and I frowned. "Don't worry, Jack can pull over if it's going to take a while." I glared up at her, my eyes quickly darting back to the hot, hard, surprisingly responsive flesh in my hand, inches from my face. An image flashed involuntarily through my mind, and I tried to ignore it and only picture the stiff, hot, thick cock in my mouth instead of... another place. That wasn't exactly helping, though.