A Few Innocent Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if handling them too roughly would somehow damage the breasts, Nicole and Jennifer touched each other. Fingertips slid across silky smooth skin and erect nipples. When the initial exploration was nearly over, the women moved closer together. It was impossible to say who instigated the kiss that followed. Claude saw it as a mutual decision and took shot after shot of the tentative meeting of lips.

The kiss lingered; tongues met; and, arms wrapped around each other. Jennifer heard Nicole moan as the passion grew. Their breasts met in their own form of kissing and the women's hands began exploring parts yet uncovered. Years of friendship and, perhaps, unrealized attraction spilled over in an extended embrace.

Nicole was the first to pull back just far enough to end the kiss.

"God, Jennifer. I'm...I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Jennifer murmured. "It was wonderful. I want more."

She looked at the bed. "Can we lay down?"

Nicole instantly knew the consequences of agreeing. The affair would carry on and probably escalate. Her mind said 'no.' Her body said 'yes,' and that was the answer Jennifer got from Nicole.

They held hands as they walked to the end of the bed. Together they collapsed onto the luxurious holiday-themed bed cover and came together in another kiss and hug. This time their legs intertwined and their lust for each other was unrestrained. Claude's pulse quickened as the sound of the shutter became a constant hum. The women rolled from side to side, exchanging positions but never letting go of each other. Jennifer ended up on top.

She looked down on Nicole with loving eyes. Jennifer thought about asking for permission to go on, but she didn't want to give her friend the opportunity to refuse. So Jennifer started kissing Nicole on the neck and worked her way down. She felt the rise of Nicole's breasts on her chin as she neared them and then her lips were on the soft, receptive skin of Nicole's left breast.

Jennifer paused, but never looked up. The dark red nipple was within reach of her mouth. She put her lips on it. Then her tongue. A second later, it was in her mouth and Jennifer was fervently sucking on it. She felt the hard nipple against her tongue and the soft skin around it on her lips. The women moaned in unison as Jennifer switched from one tit to the other.

This went on for a couple minutes and, under any other circumstances, Nicole would have begged the man she was with to fuck her. But this was Jen, her best friend. How was she supposed to ask for it from her girlfriend?

Jennifer settled the issue. Just as Jan had done with Deborah in the tub, Jennifer kissed her way down Nicole's body, to the top of her jeans. With a simple flick of the fingers, she had the button undone. Then Jennifer pulled down the zipper.

She smiled as a bright red thong came into view.

Jennifer peered up at Nicole, who was gazing back over the top of her breasts. Jennifer's look was clearly a question of whether to go on or not. Nicole nodded and Jennifer pulled the jeans away from her friend's hips. At the same time, she tugged on them and lowered them half way down Nicole's thighs. Nicole raised and lowered her ass just enough to let it happen. Unhurriedly, Jennifer pulled the pants off and threw them on the floor.

Claude had seen more than a dozen women in the past twenty four hours. Some dressed. Some naked. Some alone and some together. But Jennifer and Nicole were quickly turning out to be his most amazing couple. Their beauty and innocence made him rock hard and he was glad their attention was on each other, and not him.

Jennifer started to climb back on top of Nicole, but was stopped when Nicole said, "Hey. Not fair. Get those jeans off."

Sitting on her knees between Nicole's legs, Jennifer slowly removed her own pants, stumbling slightly as she attempted to yank them over her feet. When she was done, she fell into Nicole's arms.

The unique feeling of two nearly-naked women sliding their bodies against each other drove Nicole and Jennifer into a frenzy. Their kisses and touches exceeded anything that came before and it was now obvious they wouldn't get off the bed without having sex. With that having been decided, it was just a matter of how.

"I want to make you cum, Jen. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I want to make you cum," Nicole said, nearly in tears.

"You first. This was my idea, so you deserve it. Just let me, OK?"

"Can't we...you know...do it, uh, together?" Nicole asked shyly.

Jennifer smiled. "We can try."

She sucked on Nicole's tits one more time before finally taking off Nicole's thong. Jennifer stared lovingly at the smooth, neatly shaven pussy. A very small patch of hair above Nicole's clit was all that covered the area. Moisture from around the pussy glistened in the light and she desperately wanted to taste it.

But first she had to finish the mutual stripping. Jennifer moved up until she was within easy reach of Nicole. Then she said, "Take them off, please."

Nicole wasted no time in pulling down Jennifer's panties. If there was any hesitation in Nicole's desire to continue, it departed with the sight of Jennifer's incredible, nude body looming above her. The perfect breasts, waist, hips and pussy sent a shiver up her spine. It got even better when Jennifer began to turn around. The view of her luscious ass clinched it for Nicole. She wanted this to happen.

A few seconds later, Jennifer was positioned over Nicole with each of their mouths ready to attack a more-than-ready pussy. The final small adjustments were made and it was time.

Nicole put her arms around Jennifer's legs and reached up with her tongue until it found the sweet warmth of Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer leaned down and did the same to Nicole. Both women were temporarily lost in the total bliss of having their pussies licked and being able to taste another woman, all at the same time.

Claude didn't know where to start. He moved to all three sides of the bed made available to him and concentrated on Jennifer, then Nicole, then both of them together. Even if he and the women were the only people ever to see the photos, it would be worth it. He wished he could also capture the sounds of the lovemaking. But that would have to wait for another time.

It only took a minute or two for both tongues to find their way inside the dripping wet holes. Each of the women thought to themselves that no cock had ever made them feel this way. The soft, probing tongues touched them in ways no hard cock could ever duplicate, and despite their concentration on trying to please their partner, Jennifer and Nicole felt their own orgasms building rapidly.

Nicole wanted to scream out that she was about to cum, but didn't dare take her mouth off Jennifer's pussy and clit. She was sucking wildly on the erect nub of skin above the pussy, and getting the same in return, when her body stiffened.

Jennifer felt it and knew what was happening. She bit on Nicole's clit with her lips.

Nicole cried out and began to cum.

Jennifer stabbed her tongue back inside Nicole's pussy and fucked her with it while Nicole squirmed underneath her. She felt Nicole's hands tighten their grip on her thighs and Nicole's mouth tighten around her pussy to muffle Nicole's squeals of joy. That's when Jennifer could not hold back any longer. She, too, started to cum and the women swayed together on the bed.

They ended up in a heap of flesh; a tangle of legs and arms and naked torsos.

###

Deborah and Jan walked around the house in just their bikini bottoms, with towels draped around their necks. Down the hall, they thought they heard voices. Jan motioned for them to head that way. Bare feet on thick carpet made them as silent as cats.

Deborah was the first to cautiously peek around the corner of the master bedroom door. Jan joined her when the voices inside got louder and they stared together at Jennifer's gentle removal of Nicole's jeans. Deborah and Jan instantly recognized the women, and that added to their surprise. Even with Jennifer still in her jeans they could see her beauty and eroticism. And Nicole's body offered great promise notwithstanding her prone position.

Soon, Deborah was standing behind Jan, pulling the towel from around Jan's neck. She cupped the nurse's breasts in her hands and massaged them. Jan suppressed her moans the best she could, not wanting to disrupt the strip tease on the bed or Claude's attempt to shoot it.

When Jan's nipples were erect to Deborah's satisfaction, she lowered her hand to the top of Jan's bikini. Instantly, the fingers slid inside and found the opening she was searching for. Deborah pushed the flaps of skin aside with ease and penetrated Jan's pussy with the tip of one finger.

Deborah waited for just a second before thrusting the entire length of her finger inside Jan's body. The nurse caught her breath quickly and tightened her pussy around the probing finger. They watched the scene on the bed with interest as Deborah began to finger fuck Jan harder and faster. Deborah's free hand was busy twisting a nipple and squeezing it. Then she inserted a second finger inside the very wet hole.

About the time Jennifer and Nicole were starting their sixty-nine, Jan felt the first twinge of an oncoming orgasm. She wanted desperately to watch the entire thing, but her body was reacting too quickly. When Deborah began to rub her clit, she knew it was useless.

Jan moved to the side so that she could lean against the wall, just out of view of the bedroom. Deborah complied and intensified her efforts to make Jan cum. It worked.

"Of fuck," Jan whispered. "Right there. Right there!"

Deborah pressed against her lover as the orgasm began. Her fingers slid as deep inside Jan as she could push them and Jan thrust her ass back towards Deborah, trying to take in even more. Flattened against the hallway wall, Jan came multiple times, soaking Deborah's hand with her juices.

There was enough going on inside the bedroom to block out whatever sounds were being made outside. Jan's muffled groans came and went quickly, although Deborah did all she could to extend the orgasm. In the end, they leaned against the wall together in satisfaction, with Deborah's aching pussy pressed hard against Jan's petite ass.

Claude was not the least bit surprised to find them when he exited the bedroom. With a knowing smile, he said, "The next customer is waiting. Merry Christmas."

12