A Few Irregularities Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
The story of three slightly irregular futanari.
1k words
4.32
11.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Baker house was an interesting one. The family consisted of three members: two sisters and their mother, and all three of them were futanari. Futanari were a bit uncommon, but not extraordinarily so after the nuclear war in 2022. Miss Baker was one of the first futanari to be born due to the event less than a year later. Her futa status was kept secret by her parents.

No one really understands the science of it all, but the effects of the war didn't stop there. Afterwards, a small percentage of the population were born futa, but a slightly larger percentage were born with certain... abilities. To society these abilities were basically the same thing as super powers. Many feared the abilities, but just as many accepted and tried to understand them. Laws were put into place on using abilities in public without permission, and most people do not use the abilities for anything other than negligible tasks or party tricks. This is the second reason the Baker house is so interesting.

There aren't really any rules for abilities, so no one knows how powerful they can get. Most people can maybe run twice as fast as a normal person, or jump over cars, simple stuff. Miss Baker was quite shocked to find at age nine that she could turn invisible whenever she wanted to. By this age her parents had ingrained into her the idea that she should never tell anyone she was a futa, and she did the same thing with her newfound power. Nobody knows but her and her two daughters, even to this day.

Invisibility is quite the extraordinary ability, and her children seemed to take whatever it was that made her so special and go even further. Maggie can create portals at will, so long as they aren't too big or far away. Her biggest portal was about the size of a dinner plate, but she wasn't always able to make them that big so she believes she can get them to be big enough to jump through some day. Unfortunately she has never been able to cast them very far away, so her fantasy of teleporting wherever she wants will probably never happen.

Beatrice has possibly the most powerful ability of the three: she can travel back in time. For a couple minutes... When she discovered this she was with her sister and mom. She simply shut her eyes and suddenly her mother was repeating herself. She asked her why she was repeating herself and her mom denied it, but Maggie said she heard the same thing. Only later would they realize that she went back in time, and that Maggie is also able to remember what happened in the previous timeline. No one else seems to be able to do this, and Miss Baker thinks it's because they were born together as twins.

It was this very bond that was now troubling Beatrice Baker...

____________________________________

Beatrice cuddled her fluffy, red pillow on the couch in her living room. The pillow was about the size of a beach ball, and she was currently using it to hide a decently sized bulge in her white booty shorts. Her C cup breasts also rested against the soft pillow under her plain white t-shirt.

"Alright girls, I'm going to bed and you should too." Her mom spoke from the doorway of her room.

"Sure thing, mom." Maggie replied from the other side of the couch. They heard the sound of their mother's door closing.

"Welp, I'm out too," Maggie smiled, "Night, sis."

"Night." Beatrice watched her walk up the stairs, where their rooms were located. She sighed and sunk her chin into the pillow again, blowing her short dark hair out of her eyes with a huff.

Two days ago Beatrice was sitting in the very same spot when Maggie did something very interesting. There was a banana on the coffee table in front of them, and Maggie apparently didnt want to just reach over and get it, so she made a portal beneath the fruit. It fell into the portal on the table and slid right out of Maggie's hand, where she grabbed it and unpeeled it to eat.

Beatrice first thought it as a joke. Everyone thinks of dicks when they see a banana. But then she realized something she'd never thought about before. Maggie probably sucks her own dick with her portals. There's no way she hasn't thought about it by now. Beatrice felt stupid herself for not thinking of it earlier. The idea of her sister sucking herself off really turned her on, but it also made her quite jealous.

The thought that was on her mind tonight was a simple one. How could she get Maggie to let her use her portals. Even one would be enough, and she wanted it bad. Normally whatever she wanted she asked for. If something potentially embarrassing happened to her she could just flash back in time to before it happened as long as she was quick. But Maggie was the only one who could remember what happened. If she asked her to use her portals and Maggie was really grossed out there was no going back.

There was also the problem that Maggie can't be further than the length of the couch she was on from her portals. This wasn't a problem for Beatrice, as she was very open about her body and its needs with her sister. Maggie had always been the one who was too nervous to be naked around her... it might take some convincing.

Beatrice threw her pillow aside and stood up. She'd been thinking about sucking her own dick all day and every time she did her heart raced. She had never even fantasized about sucking dick, but now that she has the chance to gobble her own... God, she wanted it so BAD. She swallowed the saliva in her mouth that was being produced much faster than usual.

"It'll be worth the embarrassment, I don't even care anymore," she mumbled. She started up the stairs to her sister's room, subtly shaking with anticipation and nervousness.