A Few Irregularities Ch. 01

Story Info
Beatrice can't stand it any longer. She needs portals.
2k words
4.54
14.3k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Check out the prologue if you haven't yet! Feel free to leave a comment! All characters are 18+ years old.

_________________________________

Maggie hummed to herself happily as she pulled her cover over her body, laying her head down on her pillow. Just like she did every night, she grabbed her phone for some mindless social media browsing before bed. She opened twitter first, and let out a small, surprised squeak.

She immediately pressed her home button. She swore she wouldn't follow any NSFW accounts on twitter, but she did follow a few artists, and sometimes twitter would show her their likes. The girl she just saw was very naked and very... full of dildo. She felt herself getting bigger under her cover. Sighing, she reached underneath and pulled her pink and white cotton panties off, then tossed them in the laundry basket by her dresser. She wrapped her little fingers around her six and a half inch shaft.

"Knock knock," Beatrice sang as she knocked. Maggie jolted up, making sure everything below the neck was covered by her blanket.

"H-hello?" Maggie stuttered. She silently scolded herself for the conspicuous response. She watched her bedroom door open and her sister's short dark hair peak into view as the light from the hallway crept in. "Tris," she gave a small smile.

Beatrice shut the door behind her and walked in wearing the same white booty shorts and t-shirt that she'd been wearing that day. Beatrice sat right next to Maggie on her bed.

"Uhh, you can turn on the light," Maggie laughed a little.

"No, I think it's better this way," Beatrice replied. The darkness not only hid her bulge, but also her incredibly red face, something she had a reputation for never having. "I came here to ask you a... weird question."

"You can ask me anything," Maggie shuffled to sit up properly, her member forgetting about the art she'd just witnessed and shrinking a bit.

"Maggie, do you ever use your powers to get off?" She put bluntly.

Maggie blushed in the darkness. "Wh-what?"

"You do, dont you." Beatrice took a deep breath through her nose, seeming almost annoyed.

Maggie took her cover and hid underneath. "Why would you even ask that?" She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Maggie, please," Beatrice laid down next to the lump of blanket that was her sister. "I know this is super weird, but I can't get it out of my head... I really want to try it."

Maggie's mind was overheating. She shook her head under the covers, "You are horny please go to your room and take care of it I heard nothing la la la la la!"

Beatrice came prepared for a struggle. Her sister was always so naive, it was almost cute. She rolled onto Maggie over the cover.

"Trisss, get off,"

"I will admit it," She said quietly. Maggie stopped struggling under her to hear. "I am super horny, but it's your fault."

"Tris you know I'm not good with... talking about this kind of stuff. It's so awkward."

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward, which you always do." Beatrice chuckled. "Just listen, okay."

Maggie stayed silent.

"The other day I saw you portal a banana through your hand and into your mouth. Because of that, I can't stop thinking about what it would feel like to suck my own dick. I'm not flexible enough to do it myself, sooo... I came to ask my lovely little sister for a favor."

Maggie's heart raced under Beatrice, she completely missed the 'little's sister jab, being only a few minutes younger. She would be lying if she said she hadn't done that. In fact she did it pretty often. But it was a private thing! She couldn't tell her sister about it, she'd die from shame.

"There's no way you haven't tried it out, Maggie," Beatrice laid her head down and made note of the heartbeat she felt beneath her cheek. "I know you can't be too far away from the portal, and I am totally fine with that, you can use your own and it'll be fine."

"No." Maggie's reply was short and quick. She was starting to get an erection because of the things her sister mentioned.

"Maggiiieeeee," Beatrice rubbed her face against her sisters chest through the blanket, "I need this so fucking baaaadd, I'll do anything for you. I'm not leaving until you give me a little portal to play with. Pleeeaaaase!" She frowned. Then she paused.

"Maggie, I'm taking off my shorts."

Maggie could feel her heart in her head, pumping so incredibly hard. "Stop it, Beatrice," she whined. She added a small "Please." Then she felt it. Like something was dropped on her stomach. That was her sister's cock.

"Maggie-"

"Okay, okay, okay, please get up, please get up!"

"You'll do it?" Beatrice bent down and scooped her, blanket and all, into a big hug, "I love you so much!"

She rolled off and looked towards her sister, her seven incher pointing towards the stars. The window in the room didn't let in much light, but her eyes were adjusting. She watched Maggie move the cover down to below her armpits. Maggie refused to look towards her sister.

"So how do you normally do it?"

"Hold out your hand." Maggie was very abrupt. She was diamond hard under the cover and she hated that her sister made her that way. Beatrice held out her hand in compliance.

Quickly, a hazy, white portal appeared on her palm. Another appeared above her dick, and she watched it slide down her shaft. Sure enough, as it entered the dick portal it exited through the palm portal! Once it was all in, there was just a hazy circle above her vagina. The dick in her hand fell over and she caught it. Maggie pulled the cover up and turned her back to Beatrice.

"What the fuuuuck," Beatrice held her own dick in her hands. It was like a toy she could do whatever she wanted with. Now her heart started racing. The first thing she did, for whatever reason, was smell it.

It was probably just because she was so unbelievably turned on, but to her it even smelled good. God she was going to enjoy this. She ran her hand down her shaft, feeling it the exact same way she always did. She gave it a quick lick. Her tongue had such a nice feel to it. Starting at the base, she ran her tongue all the way to her head, where she was greeted with all the precum she'd been leaking.

"Mmm," she gave a little moan. Futa jizz was so good, she knew. She'd came in her mouth more than a few times, but now she could enjoy every drop. She ran her tongue around her head as it penetrated her lips. Beatrice was slightly larger than her sister, but she'd still thought she would be able to down all seven inches of herself. Now that her head was in she was starting to have second thoughts.

Meanwhile, only a couple feet away, Maggie was starting to shudder. She tried not to, but she heard every little thing her sister was doing. No one could blame her for imagining it, right? She reached down and wiped a bead of precum off the tip of her cock, and brought it to her lips without thought. Below her cock, she could feel herself starting to get wet. Why was her sister doing this to her!

"Oh gawd," Beatrice lulled as she pulled her foreskin all the way back with her hands. She twisted her cock in her mouth, loving how her tongue felt gliding over the entirety of her head. She pushed it further it and felt it hit the back of her throat.

She had never really had problems with her gag reflex, so she looked up to widen the path for her to further explore. To her delight she was able to go even deeper and it felt amazing. The back of her throat was so tight and wet, it was everything she imagined it to be. She was already feeling her climax coming.

Under the cover, Maggie couldnt help herself. She had her right middle and ring fingers buried in her pussy, stroking her G-spot. She was doing her best not to make it obvious to Beatrice behind her, but the closer she got to orgasm the further that thought stayed from her mind.

Beatrice was so preoccupied, she wasn't aware of anything but herself. With her right hand she was circling her clit just the way she liked, a task that was now even easier without her cock in the way. With her left she pushed her member down her throat once again. Taking breaks to breathe was hard to remember, but she was proud she hadn't gagged once. Each time she went back in, she tried to go a little deeper than before.

She pushed further and further, feeling her cock pulse in her throat as she reached another new record. She pulled out again, leaving a trail of precum on the way out. She swallowed it, breathing heavily. "Maggie I fucking hate you, why did you let me suffer for so long when you have been in heaven? Your power is so much better than mine."

"St-stop talking to me, Tris," Maggie squeaked. Her whole body was trembling as she rubbed her clit, doing her best not to moan out in front of her sister. Her body had been building for a bit and she finally felt herself beginning to tip over the ever so delicate threshold of orgasm. Quickly she made a portal sending the head of her cock into her mouth, something she had done many times before to both avoid cleanup and taste her own cum.

"Fuuuugk," She whispered around her cockhead, her eyes watering. It started in her clit and radiated outwards, sending electric heatwaves through her and making her arch her back in pure pleasure. Her mouth filled quickly with cum and she expertly swallowed it, she couldnt help moaning out any longer.

Next to her Beatrice's lips finally sealed around the end of her own cock, and that was enought to send her over the edge.

"Mmmmmmfffffff!!" She frantically moved her tongue against the underside of her member as it shot steamy, delicious cum directly into her stomach for the first time in her life. Swallowing made her feel even more pleasure, so she tried to swallow as much as possible.

The two sisters writhed together in complete bliss. Beatrice watched Maggie orgasm and she knew this wouldn't be the last time she did this, she was addicted now.

As Maggie slowly came down from her high, she let out a quiet moan with every breath. She idly rubbed around her clit, not touching the sensitive area, but still making it feel nice. She looked over to see her sister doing the same thing.

Her sister! She'd totally forgotten she was there! She looked up to Beatrices face and for a second they stared into each others eyes.

Then Beatrice opened her mouth and her still erect cock slid out of her throat, covered in saliva.

Maggie gasped and turned her back to Beatrice once again.

"Wow." Beatrice grinned. "That was... I don't think I can actually describe how hot that was. You are so lucky, sis. Also, don't think i didnt see you shaking like a leaf, eyes glazed over. Have a good cum, slut?"

Maggie didn't answer.

"I mean it's okay, I'd probably feel a little awkward myself if you were just laying there the whole time... Maggie?"

She leaned over Maggie to find her sleeping. Huh.

"I wanted to cum more than once..." She whispered. She could have gone to her own bed, but something about the night they'd shared made her want to stay and snuggle up to her sis. So she did exactly that. She really did love Maggie for agreeing, even if she had made it a bit hard not to.

She fell asleep smiling, feeling a lot closer to her little sister.