A Few Minor Adjustments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The band of my thong cuts into my skin, then with a ripping sound falls away underneath me. I feel the shaft of your cock against the sopping wet slit of my pussy. The weight of your body is pressing on me--it's hard to breathe--God--

"'Please stop,' I whisper into your ear when I feel the head of your dick against the opening of my pussy. 'Please--don't.' My hands are tangled in your hair and pull your mouth back to mine.

"'Relax,' you say--oh, Christ--and you put the head of your cock inside me. You inch into me, letting me feel every ripple of you. It feels like you go on forever--like, oh shit, like you're filling me up. Finally I feel the base of your cock rub up against my clit and it's like licking a battery. Fingers of heat and electricity bubble up from inside me.

"I feel full. I feel on the edge of bursting. And then--and then--and then you start fucking me."

I had been trying to keep pace with her, listening to her tell me her fantasy and watching her. Both of her hands were on her pussy. Three fingers disappeared inside her, beginning to push in and out of her. Another worked small circles on her clitoris. Her shoulders pressed into the back of the couch, and her hips moved up and down off the cushion in a slow rhythm.

"You don't respond to what I need--we need the same thing. Oh, God. You're huge inside me. When I feel you withdraw, I feel empty inside. When you push back into me it's like I'll explode. Ah. You're violent with me, with speed and power. There's a part of me that's ashamed and a part of me that's excited and a part of me that isn't thinking about anything except how good you feel inside me.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. My knees are locked around my waist and when you move your hips up mine follow you. When you push back inside me I can feel your cock pounding against the back of my womb. I feel all of you when you're fucking me. Ah--ah--ah. The sheets where my hands grab onto them are cool and damp from our sweat. Your balls slap against my ass even though our bodies are pressed together. Oh, Christ, I'm going to come.

"Your hands are gripping my upper arms, pushing the top of my body into the bed even as my hips are griding against yours. Your pelvis is rubbing on my clit, sending waves of pleasure through me. They're foreshocks of the orgasm that I'm going to have.

"'No! No!' I scream into the darkness of the room, where you're over me and around me and inside me. 'Don't stop fucking me! I'm almost'--ugh--'there!'

"I feel the first hot jets of your come inside me, the last violent push of your cock into my pussy. And then--"

Nicole was unable to talk. I pumped my fist on my cock and watched her come. Her entire body except for her feet and shoulders were lifted off the couch by the force of her effort. If I hadn't put Stephanie to sleep in a trance, she would have thought I'd murdered someone in our living room. Then Nicole's body went slack. She keeled over onto the couch, her hand still buried between her legs.

I followed her over the edge. Standing over her I came onto her resting form. My cum splattered on her stomach and arms. I released the last drop into her slackly open mouth as she caught her breath. Unthinkingly, she licked it up.

"Nicole, lick up my cum."

"Yes, master." She cleaned herself up like a cat. Licking the cum off her arms, then peeling the thick strings of my semen off her flat belly with the tips of her fingers, until she was clean. I watched her while I dressed myself.

"Nicole, get dressed."

"Yes, master." She was comfortable naked. If she had any sense of shame about what had just happened it didn't show. She pulled on her thong and pants, then her cami and shirt, then her shoes, and sat down on the couch. She crossed her legs at the ankles like a lady.

"Nicole, when I say 'wake up,' you'll leave your trance. Your unconsicous mind will remember and act on the instructions that I've given you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master. I'll put away my stress when I prepare for bed. I'll return to this state when you say, 'Sleep, Cosette.' I'll smile when I see people. I'll think about you when I please myself. I send you pictures of me."

"Very good, Nicole. When you wake up you'll say goodnight and go home. You'll get ready for bed and fall directly to sleep. When you wake up, you'll remember that we had a nice dinner and I helped you relax. You'll remember what happened after Stephanie went to bed as an intense dream."

"Yes, master."

"Good. Wake up."

12