A Few Minor Adjustments Ch. 07

Story Info
A Walk in the Woods.
3.5k words
4.73
36.6k
37

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As three-hour drives go, the drive to the lake house was a quick one. My wife Stephanie and I planned a hike through the countryside, so we woke early and drove through the morning. We chatted amiably on the drive — the station promoted her to the anchor desk in the fall once the current seat-holder's contract was up; I told her about the research projects I was planning for the next couple years — and I checked out her legs.

Stephanie's father is an architect, and he built the lake house as a present to himself and his wife. They were able to get the property for a song because while the area is beautiful, it was still a decade away from getting services. Today the place is still secluded, but it's been wired with electricity, natural gas and all the other amenities.

Steph's parents designed the house as an empty-nester's retreat — we have to "book" the cabin months in advance and always around their schedule. The trouble is always worth it. Glass and steel and polished wood, it manages to stand out from and blend into the forest at the same time. It's back from the main road, but boaters on the lake often trimmed their sails to get a closer look.

We parked behind the house and unloaded — bottles of wine for dinner, bottles of tequila for after, fresh coffee for the next morning along with eggs and bacon. I tossed my weekend bag on top of the bed while Stephanie rolled her own "overnight" bag into the corner. I went into the kitchen to put away the supplies. When I finished, Stephanie was tightening her auburn hair into a ponytail, with a couple of loose tendrils framing her face.

"You ready to go for a hike?"

"Anytime you are," she said. "Let me tie up my boots." She bent over. Her heart-shaped ass stuck straight up in the air as she pulled tight every eyelet of her ankle-high boot.

I wandered up behind her and rubbed my hands up the back of her bare thighs. I cinched my hands around her narrow waist and drew her ass against me. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay here? Your sister won't be here for hours–"

"–Mm... you make a strong offer, but we don't get to come here very often. I think I'm sure. Still..." Stephanie pressed her palms against her knees and leaned back into me. She rubbed her ass side to side against my rapidly growing bulge. She sprung up and kissed me, darting her tongue between my lips and pressing my face with her hands. "C'mon, stud. I want to return to nature." And off we went.

The day was beautiful. Sun with scattered clouds, the kind that warms your skin without making you sweat. Stephanie and I hiked for almost an hour into the forest and along the side of the mountain, following little more than game trails and keeping the lake at our back. We kept the quiet of two people who are very, very comfortable together.

When the light through the pine trees shifted to remind us that dusk would come and I could feel my calves, Stephanie pointed to a patch of soft earth at the base of a tree. I sat down, and she settled herself with her back against my chest and her legs between mine. I felt the warm heat of her body and inhaled the sweat-and-shampoo scent of her hair. We sunned ourselves in the afternoon light.

"I like this," Stephanie said. She rubbed the inside of my leg.

"It's a beautiful day," I said.

"No – I mean, yes, it's a beautiful day. That's not what I mean, though. I mean I like this," she kissed the back of my hand. "I like this new – phase? Of our marriage? The way we've been the last few weeks?" She released my hand and placed it over her breast. I imagined I could feel the flutter of her heart.

"I like it, too, Steph. I think you've felt how much I've been enjoying our time together." I wasn't sure where this was going. Her brow furrowed.

"Did you... do something to me?"

"I've done a lot of things to you."

She smiled and shook her head a little. "You know that's not what I mean. I'm being serious. I let you hypnotize me. I wanted you to help me lose some weight, and now I feel like this – I don't know – sex panther!"

We laughed together.

"Do you trust me?" I rubbed the top of her thighs and squeezed her torso between my elbows. I wanted to handle this delicately, and I think she wanted the same thing.

"Of course. You know I do."

"All right. Trust me when I tell you that you can't hypnotize someone to do something they don't want to do. Do you think there's a part of you that wanted to maybe open up a little?"

Her nose wrinkled as she thought about her answer. She rubbed her knees together. "Yes. I think this is something I've wanted for a long time. Thank you for being there with me to help me live out some of my fantasies." She grabbed my wrist and slipped my fingers between the folds of her shirt to rest against her breast. My fingers brushed on the delicate lace of her bra.

"Just some of your fantasies?"

She elbowed me in the ribs. "Just some of them, buddy. This is a girl with depths you haven't plumbed yet."

We laughed together and then let the silence of the forest settle back around us. I don't know what she was thinking about, but I was definitely thinking about plumbing her depths.

Maybe she was thinking about the same thing. Stephanie asked, "What are your fantasies?"

"I don't know, baby. I'm pretty vanilla."

"C'mon. Apparently I'm an open book to you."

"I bet you could guess."

"I bet I could, but I still want you to tell me." We looked into the valley. My wife slipped her hand under the waistband of her shorts. "Tell me, please."

I was surprised at how squeamish I felt. A few days ago I'd told her about how a student sucked my cock to improve her grade. Comparatively, the stakes were pretty low. "I want to..."

She interrupted me before I could finish my thought. "...Threesome?"

"Yeah."

"What kind? The one where I have to share you with another girl?"

"Actually, no. I want to share YOU with another girl. Imagine – someone kissing you who knows how it feels to be kissed, and sucked, and licked..."

"Mmm... That doesn't sound too bad. What else?"

"I think I want to fuck you in public."

I could feel her back tense against me. "Like in a sex club? I don't think..."

"No. It was so hot just seeing you walk down the hall to my office – and no one was there. The thought that someone could see you – that they would see us. Just thinking about it now gets me hard."

"I can feel." She ground against me a little.

"I think about you blowing me in the car as we're driving down the highway, and some trucker seeing you with your head in my lap. Or you calling me into your dressing room before you go on air. We fuck on your couch, and you read the news with my cum dripping down your thigh."

"God, that's hot. What else?"

"What I'd really like to do is..."

"Fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes." Her hand shifted under her shorts. "I want to bend you over and stick my cock in your hot, tight ass." She licked her lips.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Yes – some. But I'll be gentle with you, and it will feel good, too. The kind of good-hurt like a stretch."

"Tell me," she said. She settled harder against me, her hand now halfway into her shorts.

"Sometime, you'll whisper in my ear that you're ready, and that will be all I need to know. Because you've been thinking about it for a while, your pussy will be sopping wet – even anticipating what's going to happen will have you on the edge of cumming.

"I slide behind you and lower your panties down to your knees. I reach under your shirt and clutch at your breast with one hand while the other rubs your pussy. I push my fingertips into your hole and the length of my fingers bushes against your clit, and you shiver.

"You feel the length of my cock tucked into your ass crack. As you push against my body, the tip of my cock brushes your pussy. For a moment you think that you want me to let you cum once before, but as you think it, I pull away.

"Using your own juices, I moisten your asshole. I press my fingertip in to the first knuckle, roll it around. Your body thrills to the feeling, and the anticipation of what's coming."

Stephanie's closed her eyes listening to me, turning her head into my chest. "Yes. More."

"You push back against my hand when I put my second finger in, and I know you're ready. I roll you up onto your knees and kneel behind you. I put a pillow under your head, and you slide your hands beneath it and up against the wall. My hands are on your hips and you feel ready to take me inside you."

"I am – please."

"Then you feel my tongue plunge into you. The wet firmness is familiar to you, but that familiar feeling in a new place is electric – when you were expecting a hint of pain, you feel complete pleasure. I tongue your asshole until you feel like you're going to come, like you need something inside you. I feel your body tense between my hands with the need to release.

"When your body practically vibrates, I step back, caressing your ass and just enjoying the moment. I feel your need. Your body is already pressing back under my hands. You're wet and ready.

"Knowing how much you want this – how ready you are for me to take you – has me as hard as I've ever been in my life. I rest the tip of my cock against your asshole and begin to push in."

Stephanie bit her lip and moved her other hand between her legs.

"The pressure when I enter you isn't something you've felt before – a conflict between your body's desire to resist and give in at the same time. You feel the stretch that you looked forward to and dreaded. It's a pleasure-pain you think you like. Then I'm inside you and it's something different altogether.

"You cry out, not because of a sharp pain, but because the kinds of pleasure you feel are so different. My cock has been inside you hundreds of times, but this time you feel every millimeter of it, every vein and ridge, as I slowly, slowly press into you.

"I'm fucking your ass so slowly, you can't tell whether I'm an inch inside you or all the way. What you feel in this incredible fullness and closeness to me. And when I pull back, even a little bit, you feel that emptiness, and you're eager to feel that full again."

"Mmm... Yes. I want to be full of you," Stephanie whispered.

"Soon, you feel the stretching, but it's in the background. Our bodies work into a rhythm, and you feel the fullness and the emptiness and they both give you pleasure, along with the tightness and closeness. Your body is sweating and you're feeling something building in you from a different place – someplace new, that you didn't know you had.

"We're going slow, and together our bodies are finding a way to give each other pleasure in this thing that we've never experienced before. When I finally come inside of you, because of how close we are, you feel it in a new way. It takes your breath away. That new pleasure that you had begun to caress, to become familiar with, dissipates.

"I slide out of you and roll you back on your side, pressing my body against yours. You suddenly realize how wet you are. The echo of that new kind of pleasure falls away from you in waves, and you're excited to find it again."

"Oh, baby. I'm ready. Yes." Her body tensed against mine for a moment, and she slouched back into me as her small orgasm washed over her. Her hips jerked a couple of times as she chased her release.

She was quiet for so long that I worried she'd fallen asleep. "Steph?"

"Mmm... yes."

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes."

It occurred to me that she'd fallen into a trance. The intensity of her focus had pushed her back under my control without me having to use my post-hypnotic suggestion. "Be honest, Stephanie. How do you feel right now?"

"Sexy. Relaxed. In love. Controlled."

"Do those feelings make me feel comfortable?"

"Yes. It's like they're all coming from the same place."

"Good. Then why do you keep asking if I did something to you?"

"I think – I think that I want to give you more. Not in the day-to-day, but in our sex life. I think that I want to surrender, but I'm asking permission. I don't know if it's from you or from something in me."

"Do you like it when I control you?"

"Yes! I like when you tell me what you want, and when I can take pleasure by giving it to you. It makes me hot to think about getting you off. I think about it a lot."

"Okay. Good. Are you getting hot right now?"

She licked her lips. "Yes."

"What do you think about your sister Nicole?"

"Nikki? She's my sister. I love her."

"She's pretty sexy."

"I guess. I haven't really thought about it before."

"Think about it. Next time you look at her, look at her as a woman first and your sister second."

"I will."

"Okay, Stephanie. In a moment I'm going to count to three, and I want you to wake up and you'll feel refreshed and ready to go back home."

"Yes."

I counted and her expression and posture didn't change. She just pushed herself up off the ground and brushed the dirt off her hands. She turned to me with a big smile on her face. "Are you ready to go, or do you need a minute?"

My pants were tented where the crack of her ass had been a few moments before. "I could use some help, maybe."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't think so. We're losing daylight. We have to beat the wolves and bears home."

I looked around the forest. The light was starting to fall some. "Bears?"

"C'mon," she extended her hand to me. "Let's get home, big guy." She pulled my body into hers and ran the palm of her hand down my erection as she leaned up and kissed me.

We hurried back through the forest, chasing daylight. My eyes lingered on Stephanie's backside, and she reached back to caress my hand or entwine our fingers when the foliage opened up enough for us to walk side by side.

Twilight was falling as we entered the clearing behind the lake house. When we reached the trailhead, I grabbed my wife and pulled her behind a tree. I pressed her back against the trunk and kissed her. Her scent – sweat and powder and the earth and leaves we'd been walking though all day – filled my senses. She pressed her hands against my chest, pressing on me without pushing me away.

"We're almost home," she said around my kiss. She ran her hands through my hair, scratching my scalp with her nails.

I opened my eyes and broke our kiss. I peeked around the edge of the tree. "Unfortunately, the house isn't empty." I stepped back and let Stephanie look around the edge of the tree.

The headlights of Nicole's car swept across the road. As Stephanie watched her sister progress down the drive, I unbuttoned her shirt down to her navel. I slipped my hand under her bra and cupped her full breast. I kissed her neck. "Honey, I don't think –"

I turned her and pressed her back into the tree. It was wide enough to hide both our bodies. "Then don't think," I said. I kissed her and moved my knees between hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my body into her. I kissed down her neck and between her chest.

"Nikki will wonder where we are," she whispered. She ran her hands through my hair, rubbed my shoulders. She inhaled sharply when I took her nipple into my mouth.

I kissed back up her body and nestled my nose into her ear. "We'll tell her we walked around the lake."

She grabbed my neck, "She'll come looking for us – all our stuff is already upstairs."

I lifted her knees so that our hips were aligned. I ground against her body, kissing her. "Since when does Nicole look after you? She'll be drinking our wine," I said.

"Mmm... Probably." Stephanie reached down and pulled apart my belt buckle. Her fingers were cold against my skin when she unbuttoned my pants. The tires of her sister's car crunched in the driveway.

My pants tumbled against my ankles, and my wife pulled out my cock and rubbed it in her fist. I was so hard my lower back ached as she pulled on me. "Oh, god, baby..."

Nicole's car door opened. The latch on her trunk popped. "What's she doing?" Stephanie whispered.

I looked slightly behind the tree. Nicole was wearing knee-high boots and a mini-dress. Her back was to us as she unloaded two (!!) rolling suitcases for the two-night stay. "She's coming this way," I said.

"Oh, shit," my wife said, unhinging herself from me. She turned and looked around the tree. Nicole had abandoned her bags to tramp up the stairs – to announce herself and see if I'd bring up her luggage, to be sure. She pulled her shirt closed as she watched. "You know, Nikki looks..."

I took the moment my of wife's slipped attention. I tore open the waistband of her shorts and pushed them and her panties down to her knees.

"Oh – honey, wait –"

I pulled her back around the tree. I grabbed her elbows and placed them against the trunk of the tree.

"Hold on, baby, please –"

I placed my legs outside hers and pressed my cock into her from behind. With her legs pressed together, I felt her skin along every inch of my cock as I pushed into her. She squeezed her knees together, increasing my own pleasure.

"Oh, God, baby... Don't... Don't... stop... Don't stop," Stephanie gasped. Her pussy was hot and sopping wet around my cock.

"I knew that you'd like this," I told my wife. She was breathing hard underneath me. She'd stopped trying to squirm out from under me and was pushing back against me. We worked together to find a rhythm. "You couldn't wait to get me inside you, could you?"

"No... I couldn't wait," she said. She turned her head back to me and kissed me.

I reached around and cupped her breast with my hand. "Baby, you're so hot. You've got me so turned on. I'm not going to last long."

It felt like she squeezed my cock with her whole body. "Mmm... I'm – I'm almost there. Oh, shit, baby."

I took my hand off her breast and brought it down to her hip, pulling her even closer to me. I grabbed her ponytail with my other hand and pulled it back. I kissed and bit her neck as I thrust into her. "I love you, baby. Be quiet, or someone will hear."

"Oh God, baby." Her knuckles were white against the brown bark of the tree trunk. "Harder baby, please. Fuck me – oh, yes. Like that. Oh, make me come."

I couldn't hold it anymore. I shot my hot load deep into my wife's pussy. Her body collapsed as she released and she sank back against me. I let go of her ponytail and ran my hand down her back. Her skin was damp with perspiration. I pulled out of her.

She gracefully pulled her shorts and panties up in one movement. She tucked my cock back inside my pants, giving it a little squeeze and taking the last drop of cum onto the fingertip. She licked the drop into her mouth. "Are you ready to head inside and make some dinner?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready for whatever the night brings."

"Let's go."

As we the last 50 feet or so to the house, I thought I saw the briefest flash of a shadow from the deck, but I couldn't say for certain.