A Few Sips Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head, "I usually find women at clubs or at work. You were a surprise to me. What happened when you were eighteen?" He felt her stiffen immediately at the question.

"That's-." Domino sighed, they had said honesty, "I was a foster kid and I lived in this really nice home with this really nice couple that had three other foster kids. The younger two were seven and twelve. The oldest was this guy named Pete. He was about nine months older than me. I was the newest placement for them. I lived there for about four months before Pete started to touch me. Touching turned to kissing, and kissing turned to me blowing him when he wanted me to and then he started to fuck me, whenever he could, in the den at night. Our foster father finally found out and had me sent back. I-I developed a few trust issues after that and it just got hard to be around people."

"That's a pretty terrible thing to have happen to a girl your age."

"Absolutely. It's made it hard to meet people, men especially. Why did you want to have dinner with me?"

"I want to fuck you, Domino." His statement made her eyes widen and she felt her body throb anew, his hand had wrapped under her knee and she felt herself shifted forward in her seat so that her knees parted on either side of one of his legs and she felt his knee nudge closer to her crotch, his hand was now settled fully over the top of her thigh under the table, not visible to the eyes of those around them.

"Oh." She said throatily, expecting him to move his hand again, but he kept it completely still.

"Does that scare you?"

"Yes. If I say no, will you be okay with that?"

"Yes. I don't force women before they say yes, but I can't promise I won't use force after. Eat your food, Domino. What do you do for a living?" He changed the subject of their conversation and Domino picked up a potato chip.

"I work support for a tech company. I work from home." She explained to him, chewing on her food afterward for a moment as she thought of another question, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I suppose it's because I've never found the one. Though, I did meet a woman not too long ago that I would have probably liked to have made mine. But she was in love with someone else, so it couldn't have worked out between us."

"You could have fought for her." Domino suggested sipping the rest of her tea. He handed her his tea and she furrowed a brow, he hadn't drank any of it, nor had he eaten any of his food.

"I suppose, but sometimes, it's pretty clear where you stand, I never could have made her happy the way that she is now. Did you like it when he fucked you?" Domino shivered at his question and felt his hand slide slowly in between her thighs.

"I was young and stupid and thought he loved me. It was really uncomfortable at first and I don't think I ever quite got used to the way he would fuck me. What do you do for a living?" She asked, desperate now to change the conversation.

He smiled as he moved his hand up to press the pads of two fingers against the crotch of her yoga pants, one hit her clit and she had to control her reaction as he rubbed hard against the sensitive little bulb.

"I don't work much, but when I do, I'm something of an escort." He told her, knowing her body was reacting to his finger, he ran the second along the slit he could feel under the cotton of her pants.

"Like...a hooker?" She whispered, her hands were in her lap, covering his as he pushed a little harder against her nub, she could feel her pussy juice starting to seep a little.

He chuckled, "Not really, Domino. It's hard to explain, I provide a service for my employer that is good for both me and the woman I service. I have very specific...needs, and they are met as I meet her needs."

"Can I get you both anything else?" The waitress had returned and she frowned down at the untouched plate of food in front of the man.

"Can I get this to go? We need to leave soon." He waved absently at his food as he pushed his iced tea towards the girl across from him, his other hand was still hidden against her pussy.

"All right, I'll just grab this and bring it back in a box with your check." The waitress said, sending him one last look of longing before she walked away with his plate of food.

"I take it you live near here." Alex asked the small woman at his side after they had left the cafe, she was quite a bit shorter than him, her head didn't even hit his shoulder.

"I do." Domino shouldn't tell him that, he was a stranger, a stranger who had almost brought her to orgasm while she ate her dinner.

"I will walk you home." He said softly as he moved in close to her and put a hand down to rest against the side of her hip.

"Ok." Domino pointed in the direction that they needed to take and they began walking towards her apartment complex.

"You didn't eat your dinner." She nodded down at the bag that he carried at his side.

"This isn't my dinner. I'll be leaving this with you." He told her as they turned a corner. The night was getting cooler and she liked the heat he was giving off against her side.

"Oh, you weren't hungry?" Domino tilted her head up to look at him.

"I am famished, Domino." His words were dark, sensual, and she felt her body grow tight and moisture pooled in her pussy, more than ready to drench her if he were to just touch her a little more.

"Then why?" She stopped as he squeezed his hand into her side, they were at the door to her building.

"I want you to let me into your apartment. I want to eat your pussy, Domino. I want to fuck you hard. Will you let me have you, my little dove?" His dark words made her shake visibly and Domino licked her lower lip.

"Will you stop if I get scared?" She asked, feeling his body surround her and she was lifted against him and the wall to the side of the door, her legs were separated around his waist and he ground his hips against her pelvis, letting her feel the thick cock hidden in his pants.

"No. If you let me in your apartment, Domino, I will fuck you even if you beg me to stop. Which is quite possibly something that you will do." He muttered gutturally against her, his mouth lowering to kiss her throat roughly, and she whimpered.

"Then maybe you should go." She said, though her eyes filled with tears suddenly at the thought of him leaving.

He shook against her as he buried his face in the warm space between her breasts. "Domino, please."

She closed her eyes, all of her old fears were keeping her from saying yes, from doing what her body was screaming at her to let this man do. She knew being with him would be amazing, incredibly sexy, and she knew he'd make her cum in ways that Pete had never been able to make her cum. Domino put her hands on his shoulders and then slid them around to his chest.

"Let me down, Alex." She muttered softly, grateful that he did what she asked immediately. Taking his hand, she led him around the side of her building, not caring that the bag of food had fallen to the ground near her building's front entrance.

They walked in silence around to the back of her building, where the parking lot was located, and Domino led him into the alleyway that was only accessible in the back, off the alcove of the back entrance. It was deep in the shadows, and the moment they were inside of it, she felt him tense against her and she was roughly pushed up against the side of the building.

"Domino?" He panted, his mouth descending on hers as he pulled her up against his body again.

She let him kiss her carnally, her tongue sliding against his as he shoved the thick length of his into her mouth, digging deep, making sharp spikes of desire push through her body and drip from her pussy walls. His hips pushed into her hard, letting her know his cock was more than willing to take control here.

You can go down on me, if you want to, Alex." She groaned and felt him immediately sink down onto his knees, one large hand held her up against the wall by her stomach as the other tugged her shoes and pants off of her shapely legs.

He tore the panties off, as well, and didn't hesitate before he covered her wet, trimmed pussy with his mouth. The feel of it made her cry out and she sunk her hands into his hair, he was sucking hard on her clit, biting it almost painfully before he moved his mouth down to suck in against the fold, making her buck into him with her hips.

"Oh, fuck!" Domino panted, he was relentless in his attack on her pussy and she felt his teeth bite down harder, his tongue slid into her fold and she felt it flick inside, making her pussy shatter and her cum covered his open mouth an he sucked in on her.

"You're a virgin, Domino." His statement a moment later surprised Domino and she could only nod at him as he shifted back up, he was soon pushing her to her knees.

"You said you were fucked by your stepbrother." He told her as he pulled open his pants, his intentions were clear and Domino widened her eyes as a huge cock was pulled into her view, enormous, thick, heavy. It was bigger than Pete, that was for sure, but it had to surely be larger than possible, and it was thickly veined and pointing right at her. He wanted to fuck her with this hard rod? It wouldn't ever fit!

"He liked fucking my ass. I think he thought it was sexy that he kept me a virgin, he used to talk about how I belonged to him and so did my virginity. He used to say he would never fuck my pussy. That I would die with it." She looked up at him with innocent looking brown eyes and he put a hand on the back of her head.

"Open your mouth, Domino. I want to fuck your face." He told her and she didn't hesitate in doing as he requested, her whole body shaking when he pushed the whole cock head in at once, and she felt herself gag a little as she adjusted to the thick length and width of him.

"That's it, relax, you can take it." He cooed down at her as he held her face with one hand and pressed the other palm against the wall.

Domino let her eyes close as she moved her hands up to wrap around the base of his cock, he was so hot, and hard, and the smoothness of him made her pussy clench and tighten, imagining the feel of having him deep inside of her. She tilted her neck a little and felt his hips surge forth and his cock was somehow down into her throat. She shot her eyes up at his face and saw it tight with control, he slid in farther, not caring that she couldn't breathe, and then pulled back, hearing her pop off the end and take a deep breath.

"You're too big." Domino gasped and watched his lips widen in a smile and he pulled her head forward again, his shaft back in her mouth and this time he thrust harder, bottoming out in what felt like the bottom of her throat and he felt her hands scratch at his thighs as she took him deeply.

Domino felt his hips begin to rock forward in a faster rhythm and he began to fuck her face, just as he had stated he would, and she lowered one hand to rub her swollen clit as he growled above her and pulled her head into his crotch over and over. He continued for an eternity, his husky hissed moans of passion echoed in the small alley and she felt numb with the pleasure that she was rocked with, and then he punched inside and held, his cum shot down her throat and Domino swallowed as much as she could, thankful when he pulled his cock from her mouth, finally allowing her to breath as she licked up the remnants of his orgasm.

She stayed where she was, her breath coming fast as she tried to settle herself down. He eventually reached down and pulled her up against him. His mouth moved to lick her throat and move along the bottom curve of her ear as she breathed rapidly against him.

"Can I take you to your apartment and fuck you, little dove?" He asked darkly in her ear and Domino shivered again, finally nodding, yelping when he moved with inhumane quickness into the back of the apartment complex. She was still in his arms as he went up the staircase that she indicated.

She dug in her purse for her key and had only just turned the lock in the door when he threw it open and took them inside. Domino thought for a second about the shoes, panties, and pants that were still in a pile on the ground in the alley, but the next second, he had thrown her roughly on top of her bed and was reaching down and pulling off her shirt. Domino could barely see him in the dark shadows of her room, and she shivered as he moved away from her and started digging in her dresser.

When he returned and moved on top of her, his hands grabbing her wrists, she jerked and whimpered, he was wrapping a pair of stockings around them and she was soon tied, her arms wide to each side, to the headboard.

"Why?" She gasped as he moved down her body, his lips kissing and nipping as he moved. His hands went to the underside of her thighs and they were lifted and stretched wide to each side.

"Because I want to see you fully open and helpless against me. I don't mean to scare you, Domino, but I need you to let me do whatever I want to you. I need you to trust me." He practically begged her with his eyes before using the ends of the stockings to tie each ankle into place.

Looking down at herself, Domino felt herself blush, her pussy was fully visible, open and wet, her juices dripping down and already getting the sheets she laid on wet with her cum. Jesus, this was erotic, and she wanted to see him put that huge cock in her, but again, she didn't think it would fit.

"Will you hurt me?" She shivered.

"Yes, you're a virgin, it will hurt. But it will feel very very good, very quickly. But I will be big for you, you will beg me to stop, probably, and I won't be able to. Please let me fuck you, Domino." He said again and she looked deeply into eyes that did, indeed, grow to almost a molten black color as he stood over her at the end of the bed.

"We are still being honest with each other, right?" She asked, her breath coming out in shallow pants.

"Yes, Domino, we are being honest with one another." He said, his gaze on her intense as he pulled his pants off, his boxers and shoes and socks making a pile on the floor beside him.

"Why me?"

The question must have surprised him because he paused after just having unzipped his jacket. "Domino, if you could smell yourself, you would know why. I'll tell you what I'm going to do as we go, so I don't scare you so much. Will that be okay?"

Domino nodded. "Yes, I think that would be best."

"I'm going to take my jacket off and show you my wings. And then I'm going to get on the bed and bite your pussy."

"You're going to what?" Domino shrieked, her eyes widening as she watched him slowly peel off the jacket that he'd kept on the entire time.

Wings?

12