A Few Sips Ch. 02

Story Info
Domino finds herself just where she wants to be.
6.8k words
4.76
29.4k
38

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh dear Mother Mary Margaret. Domino could barely breathe as she stared at the giant man standing quietly at the base of her bed. There were no lights on in her bedroom, only the glow from a street light somewhere outside of her window. It made him look more menacing as his chest rose and fell deeply, his eye were burning into her as she panted heavily, her wrists tugging uselessly against the binds they were in. Had he really said wings? Was he actually going to bite her where he'd said? This was crazy. When she'd invited him to her apartment, she knew that he was going to fuck her, but wings? Her body shivered violently as he moved his hands to the front edges of his jacket and the large piece of clothing was removed.

She could see the shadows of something black behind his back and whatever it was seemed to move down to sway gently behind his ass, his very shapely, sexy ass. Domino moved her eyes back to Alex's face and watched as he pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. Damn, he was like a solid tree trunk. She could have outlined each of his muscles and sort of wanted to smash her face into his dark haired chest and those astounding pecs. Her desire to slide her tongue over the small, dark nipples was a violent thing, and she knew her pussy was clenched tightly, her juice dripping out more steadily from the aching fold.

"Do not scream, Domino." He said gutturally as he bent forward so that he could put his palms against the mattress of her bed and the black, smooth furred wings, large ones, spread out behind his back. They almost touched the side walls of her room, which wasn't very big when she thought about it. They were though, and her breath caught in her throat as she took in the bony edges, the thinner tissues of the wings, the darkness to them. At the top edge of each wing was a slight protuberance that looked almost like a hooked finger.

She wanted to scream until her lungs popped out of her chest and she went limp, but instead, Domino bit her lower lip and whimpered as she watched him slowly move the wings back and forth, stretching out the ache she was sure he had from keeping them hidden as he had under the jacket.

"You have questions." He said softly as he lowered his head and kissed the inside of her left thigh so softly, making her muscles tighten.

"Fuck, yes, I do." Domino let her head drop back a moment as he licked her from one inner thigh to the other, his rough tongue dragging slowly over her pussy lips as he made a path from one side to the other.

"Ask one." He muttered, his hot breath blew over her clit and Domino cried out as she tried to think of what her most pressing question was.

"Are you Batman?" Oh Jesus, really? Not, are those for real? Or, can we take a second to talk about the fact that you're a mutant? Are you fucking Batman?

He chuckled, "No, Domino, I am not Batman."

His hard lips moved down and surrounded her clit, closing over it as his tongue pushed against the sensitive bud and then he sucked on her hard, making her body jump up against him and Domino felt her juices squirt against his chin, a profound orgasm sliced through her and she felt herself grind her pussy against the coarse stubble of his jaw as he engulfed her clit, prolonging the contraction of her inner muscles.

"Oh, fuck, Alex. Oh, fuuuuuuck." Domino felt tears fall from her eyes that had nothing to do with fear or sadness, but an intense, fanatical need to have this man, this...whatever he was, do exactly what he was doing to her, and more.

"Domino, close your eyes." He whispered a few moments later after licking frantically at the cum that drenched her, his molten eyes filled with his need.

"O-okay." Domino slowly did as he requested, she had been told to trust him, and she wanted to, she really wanted to.

She felt him put his hands underneath each of her ass cheeks and he lifted her gently up as much as the bindings on her wrists and ankles would allow. She could feel his open mouth just millimeters from the extremely sensitive skin of her pussy and heard and felt him take a deep breath of the pungent smell of her femininity. When she felt his mouth push forward, open wide, and then the piercing sting of four sharp points biting into the tender skin just above her clit and on the inside top of her canal, Domino coughed out what would have been a scream if she hadn't stopped it just in time. The pain was sharp, but almost instantly, it was gone, and she was left shaking as she felt her blood seem to pound through her body. He was still connected to her, and she could feel his tongue moving, feeding on the blood that seeped from the bite marks he had given her. Another orgasm hit her and she felt him groan in appreciation, one hand rising to her pussy, a finger pushing in just a few inches to tease a response as he licked at the wounds he had given her.

"You're a v-vampire." Domino shook against the words, she didn't believe in vampires. Granted, she didn't believe in people with big black bat wings, but vampires were a total scam.

"Yes, or a strigoi, as I was called in Romania, where I am from." He licked a path from her clit to her belly button and Domino opened her eyes and looked down at him, his finger was still just slightly inside of her pussy.

"You don't sound Romanian." She whispered, her body was filled with butterflies as he circled that finger within her.

"It's been a very long time since I was there." He shrugged as he shifted to kiss her left breast, his lips closing hard over the nipple.

"You said you were forty-one, FUCK that feels amazing, were you lying?"

"Yes, and no. I was forty-one when I became a vampire. But that was when I stopped aging." He widened his mouth open and bit into her breast, making her gasp and she pushed her tit harder into his face.

"You don't eat. You only drink blood?"

"I don't eat what you eat, Domino."

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked in a shaky voice as he pushed the finger in a little deeper, knowing he felt her hymen as he smoothed the pad of his finger against it softly.

"No. I'm not that kind of monster, though I can't speak for all of my kind. I fed before seeing you in that market, I drink from you because it makes me want to fuck you more." He had healed the bites on her breast and moved to the other one and done the same there.

"Oh." She felt somewhat jealous that he had put his mouth on someone else. How was that possible?

"The fact that you will bleed when I first fuck you will break my control, Domino. When I taste your virginity, I will not be gentle with your body. I will be too aroused."

She nodded, her pussy was sopping now, and she was trying hard not to buck into his finger, it was barely moving within her.

"I want you to watch what I do, Domino, I want you to see how easy it is for me to mount you, to make you cum on me." His words plowed a path of passion into her loins and she whimpered and lowered heat-filled eyes to where he had shifted low again on her body, his face near her pussy as he moved two fingers to the fold of her.

"Domino, can I have your virginity?" He asked in a hoarse whisper, his eyes holding hers as she panted, slowly nodding.

"Yes, Alex." She cried out her answer as he slid a finger deep into her pussy, she could feel him press against her hymen, but it didn't break, he stretched it enough to make her drop her mouth open, needing, desperately needing more.

"My cock is bigger than a man's, when I put it in you, you'll feel like I'm tearing your pussy, but you won't tear, I promise. You will take what I give you." He whispered, his eyes on her lower body as he pulled the finger out and pushed into her with two, thick fingers.

The slide of them inside, the way her pussy stretched against the girth of them, made Domino cry out, and then he punched up inside, tearing through her hymen and making her hips buck, sending him even deeper inside.

"Stay still, Domino, let me." He groaned and holding her down with one hand on her stomach, he began to rapidly box his hand up inside of her body, mimicking what his dick would soon be doing in her heated, throbbing cunt.

Domino shattered with another orgasm and then with her head back on the pillows behind her, she watched as he pulled his fingers from her and put them in his mouth. She could tell that he tasted her blood, his body seemed to tense and tighten, and his wings stretched out behind him.

"I'm going to eat your pussy, Domino, and then I'm going to fuck you." He said darkly.

His mouth was on her instantly, sucking her fold, his tongue inside gorging itself on her virgin blood, and Domino felt the room start to burn around her, the heat from him, the way his breath came unevenly, the low growls of desire that come from his throat as he buried his face in her pussy, it all let her know that this wasn't the end, this was the very start. He was nowhere near finished.

When he moved his body to rise to his knees between her legs, Domino shook, her eyes on the thick, pulsating cock between her outstretched legs. She could see pre cum dripping from the hole in the tip and let her mouth drop open, knowing she wouldn't get to taste him again, he was going to bury that meat in her body, and he wasn't going to stop until he'd taken all that she had to give.

His hands moved to her ass cheeks and he lifted her up to put the head of his bulging cock at the entry to her sheath and Domino screamed as he bucked his hips forward, sending the entire length of his shaft deep within her weeping pussy. Domino felt stretched farther than was possible, and he had been right, she felt as if he had torn her completely in two, but when she clenched her pussy muscles around him, she felt that she was holding him, and the sensation of doing so, of milking his cock with each spasm of her walls around him, made the beast above her let out an impassioned cry and he was suddenly hammering his hips into hers, bottoming out way inside, his head beating into her cervix, his rhythm fast, constant, the thrusts full, powerful. Jesus, he was going to make her cum again and he'd only just entered her body.

Domino felt him move one hand to the headboard of her bed as he leaned his weight down into her harder and his thrusts increased in speed and force. She knew her bed was having a hard time handling the weight of the fucking he was giving her, and she figured it would give way at some point as he ground his body balls deep inside. Domino felt so stretched, and not just by his massive cock, but also from the way her body was so tightly held open under him, she had no recourse but to take what he gave her with her pussy so wide open and welcoming. His hard, hot body slid heavy and felt wonderful, and when he knelt so he could slake his tongue over the base of her throat, Domino shivered.

"I'm going to drink just a little bit more, little dove. And then I am going to own your pussy." He grumbled against her skin and then bit down on her hard, making her gasp and whimper.

She could feel her blood flow more freely from the new bite and his hands were back beneath her ass cheeks and he was yanking her forcefully into each thrust, dear God, he meant it. He really was going to fuck her so hard she begged him.

"Please." She whimpered as she felt him lick the bite marks a little later, she felt a little light headed, but not too much, and her senses were focused solely on the way he pistoned his cock into her like a jack hammer.

Over and over, he rode her, grinding her hard into the mattress, pulling back and then slamming back forward with such brutal force that she cried every time, her head hit the headboard until he moved a hand behind her neck to hold her down and bring her into his cock. She could see him disappear inside of her with each thrust, knew her pussy was greedily eating the long, wide girth of him, it was almost terrifying to think of how loose he must be making her pussy, his cock was wider than a baseball bat and hit into her just as heavily as a Major Leaguer would swing a slugger at a ball. Then Alex was crouched around her, his feet now on the bed instead of his knees and the new angle seemed to break something inside of him and she could tell by the look on his face that he was fully enveloped now, his head pummeled deep, deeper than even a second ago and she screamed, unable to take the sensation of having him so high.

"Please, oh, God, Alex. Please, stop. Please, I can't-." She squeezed her eyes shut as she watched the clawed protrusion on one of his wings tear through the stocking holding her right foot and arm against the bed.

With the new freedom, he wrapped her against him, bending her leg over his chest as he continued his strokes inside. She whimpered, her freed hand squeezed into his chest hair as she felt her pussy explode in a rush of juice, and as he pulled her up, filled her with his cock, one of his hands squeezing bruisingly into her ass cheek, Domino cried out as she felt his cock tighten. His balls throbbed and the hot, copious load of cum shot heavy up into her womb. Spurt after spurt filled her and she happily squeezed her hips around him, more than willing to accept it all. She had begged him, she had pleaded with him to go gentle, but she had also begged him to keep going, to fuck her hard, to use her the way he wanted. And he had, oh, yes, he definitely had.

"Domino," He was just as breathless as she was as he moved her body more naturally down onto the bed, somehow, he'd released her other limbs, and he scooted down to lay beside her, "I want you to rest for a bit. I'm going to go get something to loosen up your ass for me."

His words made her shiver, but they didn't really register to Domino as she felt her eyes already closing and she fell into a heavy, dreamless sleep. She was so exhausted, her body had been pulled so tightly into a coil of eager rapture that once he'd delivered her of the need for release, her muscles felt puddled within her body and she felt herself sinking happily into the mattress and soft blankets that he smoothed around her sleeping form as he stood up from her bed and walked barefoot out of her bedroom.

~*~*~*~

When Domino opened her eyes a little later, she first noticed the clock on her bedside table. It was a quarter past two in the morning, the sky was still dark and despite her breathing, there was little other noise in the room. The second thing she noticed, or more precisely, felt, was that she was not alone, there was a hot male form behind her and something was pushed up her asshole, stretching the muscle, albeit with no pain. She whimpered despite that and tried to pull away, a long arm was wrapped around her, though, and she was kept where she was.

"Domino, I have my fingers in your ass. Calm down, little dove." A deep voice said near her ear and she gargled out a whimper and buried her head into his shoulder, her hands wrapping around the wrist that held her to his body, he was unnaturally warm.

"Pete, stop." Domino begged, panting as she felt the fingers slide from her ass and she was rolled to her back. Opening her eyes, she realized that it wasn't Pete this time, the man in her bed wasn't a man at all, but the vampire that had not long ago taken the virginity that Pete had tried so hard to keep intact.

"Domino, he will never touch you again. I will be the last man who you will ever again allow within your ass. I want to own this piece of you, to take it from him. I've been gently spreading you open for me for a while now, but only my fingers have been inside." He whispered as he sank over her and spread light kisses across her chest as she worked to control the way she'd started to breathe when she'd thought she was back at the age of 18.

A shiver worked through her body as the warmth returned, as she felt his heat penetrate her and she felt comfortable in his arms again. He didn't push her, he just spent the time it took for her to speak loving her sensitive skin with his lips and tongue. His mouth was on her belly and his hands were petting her thighs when Domino groaned softly and put a hand into his thick head of black hair.

"It's not fair how much I want you, Alex." She whispered in a coo, pushing her hips up, wishing he would move his tongue down.

"But you want me." He stated, as if that made this all okay.

"Your cock is as big as a dachshund, how can I not want you? But there's no way it will fit in my ass." She dropped her mouth open to gasp when his mouth closed over her overwhelmed clit and sucked on it rhythmically.

"I would like to try." He muttered from against her pussy, his red eyes looking up and holding onto hers.

"I have...issues with it. I am scared it will take me back there again." She told him very honestly.

He nodded as he massaged her ass with one hand, the other was holding her left leg up and away from her body. "I understand. Was there a certain position he used, or was it random?"

Domino thought about it with a little frown, she had tried not to think about it for so long it took some time for her to remember. She shook her head, "He was always behind me, either with me on my hands and knees or sitting on his lap facing away from him."

"Coward." Alex muttered before shoving his tongue up into her sore pussy, making her gasp.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sensations that he was building inside of her and moved her hips in awkward jerks against his face. The hand that had been on her ass moved slowly between her legs and she felt him push two fingers inside her ass, felt them glide freely and painlessly up to the lowest knuckle. It felt amazingly good, but she knew that his cock would be so much more.

"I'm going to put another finger inside, Domino. I want you to tell me how good it feels." He told her and she nodded, though his eyes were staring at the juicy pussy before him.

The insertion made her groan, Jesus, it felt amazing, and she wondered just how prepared he had made her before she woke. "Very good."

"Now I'm going to put four in, Domino. It's what I had in when you woke, I was inside you with everything but my thumb, little dove." He pulled the fingers out and then pushed back in with all four, and Domino hissed out her pleasure as he filled her and sunk as far inside as he could get before his thumb pushed hard against her perineum.

"Good?"

"Great." Domino breathed, rocking her hips against it, needing to feel that slide again, her body was responding with heat and she wanted more.

He began slowly to move the fingers in and out as one thick rod and Domino gasped each time he punched her ass with them. His speed increased and she was bucking hard down into the hand. His mouth closed over her clit and bit down, just enough to make her gargle out a response and her hands tugged harder at the hair on his head.

"Fuck, Alex. Fuck!" She couldn't speak anything more coherent than that, her whole body was spinning into the orgasm that suddenly crashed down on her.

He moved the hand all the way out, and when she felt it push back inside, she tensed ever so slightly as she felt his thumb press into the palm of his hand and he slowly maneuvered so that he could would the whole of it into her ass.

"Oh my God, Alex, what are you doing?" Domino shook against him, tugging on his hair until he moved his face back to hers.

"I'm going to fist fuck your ass, Domino. Then you're going to let me own your ass."

"You said you weren't going to kill me. Liar, liar, Alex." She panted as she dropped her head back and felt the hand press up a little higher inside, he was in her all the way to the last knuckle of her thumb and the width was making her ass burn and ache to close a little.

"Look, I want you to watch your ass eat my hand, little dove." He shifted on the bed and put one hand behind her neck to fold her up so that she could see his arm that was hell bent on fucking her asshole.

12