A Few Sips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She widened her eyes, Jesus! His hand looked so huge, and it was almost all the way in her ass. Licking her lower lip, she looked at the large, black-lashed eyes of the vampire in her bed and nodded, "I want it."

He growled hungrily and pushed hard, making her cry out as the whole hand disappeared inside her colon, the ache lessening around the first muscle of her asshole as it slipped down onto the narrower wrist. She watched him as closely as she could as he pushed higher, and she felt her whole body shiver uncontrollably at the feel of his hand unfolding in her colon to wriggle his fingers inside.

"I had to lubricate your ass so much for this, Domino. I am pleased that you can take me." He purred as he looked at his hand that he was beginning to move back and forth within her ass.

"Lubricate? How?"

"I looked through your house. You don't have any sex lube, which is a pity. You should have plenty of that. I found something in your kitchen that works quite efficiently."

"Do I want to know?" Domino asked and watched him smile and shake his head.

"I'm going to push into you harder now, little dove. I want you to try to hold back your orgasm until I say." He said instead of telling her, and pulled all the way out of her ass before immediately thrusting his hand back inside.

"F-f-fiiiiine." Domino whimpered as he did it again, and again, and Oh, Jesus, he just kept pulling out and pushing back in, pushing deeper each time, his free hand moving behind her ass to hold her to him as he buried what felt like half his damn arm inside from time to time.

Always, her orgasm was on the edge of exploding, and Domino had to grit her teeth and pant and plead and tense up to try to keep it at bay. It felt like hours passed as he attacked her ass with his fist until the large beast moved his face up to hers and pinched her clit hard with his free hand. His mouth was against her ear and the long tongue inside was sweeping over the shell of it.

"Cum for me, little dove, cover my arm with your cum and I'll know you're ready for me." He groaned and Domino followed, dropping her head into his shoulder as she released her pussy juices against his onslaught and felt him shake against her before withdrawing his hand from her ass.

Domino felt his arms surround her waist and he moved her up and over him, facing him as he sat her down over his heavily muscled abdomen. His back was down on the mattress, his wings spread carefully under him so as not to cause him any discomfort, and his hands went to lazily rest against her waist as they looked at each other with eyes glazed over with passion. She moved shaky hands to rest over his and breathed deeply as she focused on the rough feel of the dark hair on his body as it rubbed against her overly sensitive pussy.

"The easiest way to do this, Domino, would be for you to get on your feet and squat over my dick. Then slowly push down, at whatever speed suits you best. I won't move until you ask me to." He smiled up at her as she widened her eyes at him.

"What if I never ask you to, what if I can't take very much of you?"

"You'll ask me to, little dove." He assured her, but Domino shook her head, not really believing him as she put her palms against his chest and lifted herself to her feet as he had suggested. Moving back a step, she reached down and grabbed his cock with one hand just under the head and held him in place as she squatted over him. She couldn't get her hands around it and was somewhat afraid it would slip out of her grasp before she could get it into her.

It's so big, Alex." She whimpered as she pressed the hard head of his meaty erection up against the gape that he had created in her asshole. She closed her eyes as she slowly pushed down on the rod that seemed to have very little ability to bend and felt her ass spread wide, taking the head in as far down to the mushroomed ridge before she stopped, panting, her brown eyes large as saucers as she looked down at his face.

"Alex." She whispered softly and felt him shiver below her, his hands tightening just a bit over her hip bones, but he did not pull her down.

"My little dove, now slowly move down, slowly, until you can rest your ass on my body. That's it." He murmured, shifting one hand to spread his large fingers against her trim stomach as he began to rub circles into the small of her back with the other one.

Domino continued to squat onto his monster cock, feeling the way it stretched her ass open as she took him in, only moving him onto her a few inches at a time before stopping, her breath shallow and rapid as her body reacted to the immense pleasure that was building inside with each push. Biting her lip, she wanted all of him inside, needed it now, Domino sank harder, feeling the slight sting as her body ate the last of him and her asshole stayed stretched and aching around the thick base of his other-worldly dick. She could feel the way her ass smashed down comfortably onto his hairy groin area and whimpered, how had she taken the whole length within her body? She could feel it, the whole of it, as she held him completely inside and looked down at his face to see that he was pleased, more than pleased, he was tensed up and aching to fuck her with his rod but she knew he wouldn't move until she asked him to.

"Don't move, Alex." She hissed out as she pushed up, glorying in the feel of his cock sliding out of her, whimpering when she realized that he had swollen even more and she wasn't able to move her asshole past where his cock head mushroomed out. He was stuck to her, which was fine as far as Domino was concerned, she had intended to disconnect completely but she was going to push right back down onto him. She could do that without fully removing him, so she started down over him again, impaling herself on the hot, pulsing flesh a little faster this time.

She heard his harsh intake of breath as she bottomed out a little more quickly, and Domino smiled at the look of intense concentration on his face as she moved up again, repeating the process of milking his cock several more times until the fingers tightened around her hips so much that she could only move up and down in short strokes. He was close to snapping his control and pummeling into her body with that cock, she knew that for sure.

"Alex, if I tell you to fuck my ass, what will it be like?" She asked, her voice shaking as the heat that seemed to pour off of him surrounded her. His blood red eyes focused on hers, their carnal intent almost malicious as he moved himself to sit up, his hands keeping her planted where she was fully impacted on his steaming flesh.

"It would be hard, and fast, and deep, and I would fill your ass full with my cum. Do you want that, Domino?" He whispered in her ear as he moved his lips slowly over the curve of her neck, he hadn't bitten her in a while, and the desire to do so was strong, but she could only give him the tiniest bit more blood tonight. He would need to wait until he absolutely couldn't wait any longer.

"I want to tell you to fuck my ass so bad, but I'm so scared, Alex." Domino panted, pulling off of him, just to the bulge before slamming back down even harder this time.

"Have I hurt you yet, little dove?" He spoke gutturally, his voice deep and rumbly against her pussy as it smashed against his groin.

"No." Domino shook her head, lifting again, biting her lip as she tilted her neck back and dropped her ass onto him, making him hiss and curve his body around her, his arms surrounding her small body as he pulled her slightly off.

"You're going to make me hurt you if you do that again." He warned menacingly and she shivered.

"But that felt good, Alex." Domino whimpered, wrapping her hands around his broad shoulders, shyly running the pads of her fingers over the hot furred flesh and bone that connected his wings to his back. She was surprised how hard the muscles were.

"Alexandru, I want you to say my full name." He dipped his mouth to hers and she had to open wide to accept the forceful thrust of his tongue.

"Alexandru. Maybe, could, Alexandru, I'm ready now, I'm ready for you to own my ass the way you want to." Domino felt herself grabbed tightly and she yelped when he beat his wings heavily behind him and they were pushed so that she was now down, just her shoulders hitting the mattress and her head near the lower end of the bed as he got on his knees between her legs and held her ass cheeks firmly in both hands. His eyes stared at her, hot, aroused, intense, and Domino felt him pull out as far as he could, farther than she had, making her wince and clutch at the body of his cock with her asshole.

When he filled her to the end in one forceful stroke, his shaft stretching her colon, demanding that her body shift to accept him all the way, to eat his whole cock, Domino felt herself scream and arch her back in a sudden, fierce orgasm that made her tighten all the muscles in her body, from her toes to her firmly bitten lips. His growl echoed the way she cried out pants and he increased the speed and force with which he took her every ten or so strokes, bringing her to an ever growing climax in a pussy that was empty and ached with jealousy at the thrashing he was giving her ass.

"Little dove, does this feel good?" He asked, his own breathing erratic as he held her hips and pulled her hard into his cock, which was swelling with the need to cum within her soft, small body.

"Oh, Jesus, Al-FUCK. Please, yes, yes, this feels good." Domino squeezed her eyes shut as he hammered in suddenly, his large, muscled hips pumping with an astonishing amount of speed and force, and she felt him sink farther into her colon and his body suddenly tensed and a rush of hot, thick cum shot in waves into her colon, well past her rectum, she knew, as she shook in her own orgasm that squirted her pussy juices all over the nest of black curls on his groin.

Alex held her tightly pressed up against his body as he slowly pulled his partially swollen cock from her ass and then he shifted them so that he could lay her on her side on her bed, her head on a pillow, her legs straightened as he grabbed the soft, lilac colored bedspread and moved it up and over her slightly damp skin. He frowned as he realized he had not bitten her that last time, which was unusual for him. Usually a good hard fuck like he'd just given the girl would have forced him to suck on her, but he'd been so focused on the way he felt driving his dick inside her asshole, he'd forgotten to.

He laid at her side, an elbow propped him up as he rested his right arm over her covered body. Alex had stayed above the blanket, he would need to leave, and quickly. But he was having a hard time doing so, he wanted to stay, wanted to make sure that Domino was okay with everything that he had done to you.

"Thank you, Alexandru." He heard a husky whisper come from her and he moved his hand to her chest and pushed her down onto her back.

"What are you thanking me for, little dove? It was you that gave me the ultimate gift." He whispered coarsely, planting small kisses across her face as he spoke.

"You gave me the decision on whether or not to give it, Alex." Domino felt tears fill her eyes as he looked down at her, his eyes had widened just a touch and he had moved one side of his mouth up in a satisfied grin before settling over her body more firmly and taking her lips under his one last time.

She knew he was going to leave, even if he didn't say it, she knew the sky was starting to lighten and could feel his restlessness as he stroked her tongue with his and his hands buried in her long blond hair. She shivered when he rose above her, his palms moving down on the mattress to force himself off of her.

"You have to leave before it gets light outside, don't you." Domino wrapped her hands around his wrists.

He nodded, "I am a creature of the dark, Domino. My skin does not react well to the light."

"What happens?" She shivered, he lowered his mouth to her throat and licked the skin above her carotid, the feel of the pulsing artery making him harden.

"It burns, little dove." He muttered as he opened his mouth and sunk his teeth into the pulsing artery, only taking a little, licking the wounds quickly so she didn't have any lasting damage from the slaking of his lust for her blood.

"Then you should go." She said, her voice catching as tears came to her eyes at the thought of him disappearing.

"You'll need to increase your fluids for a while, Domino, I've taken blood from you. It wouldn't hurt for you to increase your iron intake, as well. You're a little deficient." He planted another kiss on her mouth before forcing himself to rise and collect and put his clothes back on, he smiled a little as he thought about where her pants were.

"Will I see you again?" Domino sat up, keeping her breasts tucked into the blanket she was wrapped in.

"It's not safe for me to return too soon, you need time to restore your blood supply. A month, maybe more. I will find you again, little dove, I am quite-you've been a surprise. A pleasant one." He told her, standing close to the doorway of her room.

"How often do you feed?" She asked, curious as to what he would do for nourishment in the meantime.

"I must feed weekly, but it's sometimes more frequently." He smiled knowingly down at her, "I don't fuck all of my food, little dove. I have acquired a collection of humans willing to let me dine on them without sex."

"I can't imagine not wanting to fuck you." She whispered as he glanced to the window.

"Domino, when did you last bleed?" He asked, and the question made her frown, not sure what he was asking at first.

"My period? I actually just finished my last one two days ago. Why? Oh." Domino widened her eyes, it hadn't even occurred to her about getting pregnant.

"Women typically ovulate two or so weeks after they start. You cannot carry a vampire child." He dug out the wallet in his back pocket and pulled out a foil wrapped card from the pocket and put it on top of her dresser. "Morning after pill. You should take it when you wake up."

Domino nodded, she bit her lower lip as she looked at him move out of her bedroom door into the short hallway.

"Alexandru." She felt herself whimper and he looked back at her for just a moment before disappearing from the doorway. She waited a few moments and heard her front door close.

She shivered at the idea that he had actually left and that she had no idea when she would see him again. If she saw him again. He was a vampire, she was more than likely just a night's conquest for him. Getting out of bed, she walked to the door, picking up the foil pack as she went, and walked into the front of her apartment. Domino didn't hesitate in locking the door closed and then she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. As she bent to throw the empty packet in the trash after putting the pills in her hand, she moaned softly, her pussy was sore, sated, but very very sore. Straightening, she put the pills in her mouth and took a drink of water, swallowing them in one gulp before downing the rest of the glass.

The only consequences of her night fucking a vampire that Domino could handle was the loss of her virginity. She was more than happy to ensure that he left nothing else behind. Looking once more at the locks on her front door, to ensure they were indeed locked, she made her way back to her bedroom and crawled underneath the covers. Her eyes were closed and she was asleep before the blankets had settled down around her body. Breathing deeply, she could smell the remnants of his scent and hers, and the odor of their sex in the air, lulling her into a deeper sleep.

12