A Few Stolen Days Ch. 07

Story Info
A weekend affair ends with her enjoying new games.
8.4k words
4.47
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Stolen Days Chapter 7: The Game

Travis reached over and playfully swatted Brandi's naked butt. It popped louder than he had intended and drew an immediate look from Brandi. He had intended to prompt her to get up and shower while he fixed them a light breakfast, but now he wondered if he had been too bold.

He caught a quick glance at the pale redness where he had caught the full flesh of her butt cheek. His hand had hit her with more of the flat of his hand than he had intended. Before he could begin to mouth the words of an apology, he noticed that she had a grin on her face.

"Is that pay back for leading you around this morning?" she said.

She stirred and made a rotating motion with her hips and she stuck her butt up even higher now.

"You like that huh?" she continued.

Travis knew that Brandi loved to play her games. He too had an idea of a game that had crossed his mind during the previous evening and this morning. He couldn't tell her about it because he didn't yet know exactly all that it was going to be nor what if any rules were going to be applied. He knew only that Brandi enjoyed the power of playing games, both in having the power and surrendering the power.

He decided to test his theory, gently to be sure, and with none of the harshness that he had heard of in some S&M stories. He wondered how she would respond to a light playful dominance.

Travis reached over and rubbed his hand on her cheek where he had swatted her before. It was a light grazing touch, an almost apologetic touch. He felt her move beneath his hand and he saw a strange twinkle in her eye.

"That wasn't nice of me to grab you and lead you like I did this morning, was it?" Brandi said with a thickness in her voice.

Playing her game, Travis replied, "No, it wasn't! You were a bad girl... And you KNOW what happens to bad girls."

He felt a tension in her at those words. He realized that she had flexed the cheeks of her butt and drawn them taught and it hit him with an almost tangible force... She was preparing this time for him to spank her, or at least swat her butt again.

He began a broad movement of his hand on her butt that encircled both her cheeks and he varied the pressure for very light to heavy knowing that she then could not decide just where he might swat her.

He had been with her enough in the last couple of days to know the signs of her sexual tension. The shifting sounds of her breathing, the thickening of her voice, and the tense stiffness of her body. As he circled his hands he could almost have sworn that when his hand passed the oval passage between her legs at the top of her thighs he could feel the heat of her womanhood which was been flooded and engorged with her hot blood.

Had he not so recently satisfied his own desires, he knew he would have lingered and played this game to its conclusion, but he had the seeds of an idea that he wanted to linger until he was ready to sprout it into full enjoyment.

Travis leaned over and kissed Brandi's cheek and with his movement swatted her ripe butt again with a loud "pop". He found and covered her mouth with his own preventing her from responding to anything but his lips and his tongue as he asserted himself.

"Now... Go take a shower. I have breakfast to fix for you and shopping to do, wench!" and before she could respond he moved and found her hands and rolled her over and pulled her to her feet. He turned her shoulders toward the bathroom, the only other confined room in the cabin.

She turned her head and looked petulantly at him with a pronounced pouty lower lip.

"Don't make me spank you again."

Brandi took forever to finish in the bathroom. He knew she had finished her shower and knew also that her makeup bag was already in the bathroom. He finished the light breakfast and set a place for her, and ate his own listening to her puttering around in the bathroom.

He heard the door open and he grabbed his own bag. They met in the doorway of the bathroom. She exited with her hair and face primped and a towel tucked around under her arms. She looked delicious.

"Your breakfast awaits... The bread is still warm." Travis slipped past her with little more than a peck of their lips as he readied himself for the day.

The shower was little more than just cold water and Travis knew she had enjoyed every last drop of the hot. It was good for him, he needed the cooling effects of the cold spray.

When he came out dressed in his polo shirt and slacks, Brandi was waiting for him. She was dressed in a yellow sundress that accented her figure and flattered her. She was all similes and ready for the day.

They had determined to take the middle part of the day and enjoy being out together. It was more of an opportunity to just enjoy being out and together in public than anything they had planned earlier. However, Travis now had an idea of a "shopping list" in his head.

They drove into the tourist center of Pigeon Forge and began a leisurely walking tour of the little shops which marked every main and side street. They spent a couple of hours just enjoying the interesting items and smells of the shops. With a couple of shops that Travis decided to find an opportunity to revisit without Brandi.

They walked past a shop which featured manicures and pedicures.

Travis stopped and asked, "How long has it been since you feel really pampered?"

Brandi not realizing what Travis had in mind responded, "Hmmm... Not since this morning!"

Travis took her hand and led her in and found they could accommodate Brandi. She protested at the extravagance, but complied when he was insistent and told her he would be fine for the hour that it would take to take care of her.

He left her under the watchful care of the pretty young girl who was already lost in her conversation with Brandi as her hands and feet were being prepared for attention.

Travis made his was back along the shops and stopped in a brightly colored one that specialized in colorful windsocks and kites. He had noticed that some of the fabric had the almost delicate texture of silk and the colors were bright and splattered with color. He bought two of the type of windsocks which were comprised of a solid ring of fabric held in a round opening and extended with multiple fluttering "tails" which were at least a yard long.

He had also spotted an interesting little shop which he thought a bit out of place in this "down home" atmosphere... Which tantalized the public with what could be described from a significant distance as red negligee. He was suspicious that he might find interesting things in such a place named "Christy's Toy Box."

He entered the shop, knowing that he was blushing, but steeled by his determination to see his "game" through. He found the items he had in mind and knew he was blushing as the pretty young woman at the counter rang up his purchase.

He stowed his prizes in the trunk of the car and made his way back to the shop where he had left Brandi in the care of the attendants. He passed by, not wanting to just go in and sit, but after a while, he braced himself to join the women waiting for their appointments were seated and smiled politely.

It was obvious that the girls who worked in the shop had taken an interest in his elaborate concern for Brandi. As she was ushered to the waiting area, Brandi was surrounded by the girls and announced with a "ta-da" vocal fanfare.

The had obviously given careful attention to Brandi because not only where her nails brightly painted, but her make-up was freshly applied and he smiled at the thought that she could have gone on the cover of a magazine.

He offered his vocal approval and hugged Brandi, sweeping her off her feet and swirling her around to the applause of the shop.

Brandi was all smiles and was delighted with the exuberant reception to the care that she had been given. He made sure that he was lavish not only in his compliments of her, but to those who had worked hard in seeing that she looked outstanding. He also made sure that his praise was matched with a generous tip and it pleased him that Brandi was pleased by that gesture too.

They walked down the sidewalk and she was in a joyful mood. "Soooo, what can I do to return the kindness, dear sir?" she said.

"Hmmm" he mused with obviously fake distraction. "I know!" he smiled at last. "I want to feed you so you are as happy inside as out. And then I want to take you back to the cabin and make you feel glorious!"

"Oh my!" Brandi feigned surprise. "What ever do you mean by that, sir?"

Travis had spotted a nice restaurant not far from where they had parked this morning and he guided her toward it.

It was an "upscale" restaurant for such a family Mecca as Pigeon Ford. The atmosphere was subdued with lighting at the tables. Rich dark maroon carpeting and round tables with draping white table clothes. The hostess met them at the door and when she offered them a table, Travis asked about the small intimate half round booths. There might have been room for four but with just the two of them they were able to get lost at the back side of the booth. The table was slid out to make room for them and then pushed back to make the spot very sheltered. The draping white table cloth was the perfect setting since even though they sat facing the main restaurant floor, not even their shoes could be scene.

The snuggled in and held hands with their arms touching from shoulder to fingertip. Their hands rested on their thighs, but with the back of his hand on her thigh and hers on his.

It was quiet, and soft music played so that their quiet conversation whispered in the privateness of their table seemed to have no escape.

The waitress brought the wine list and menu. Travis consulted Brandi and ordered an Apricot brandy. He knew his resolve would need to be steeled by the drink, and hoped that hers might soften. They finally ordered but from the appetizers. The sexual tension was beginning to build and neither wanted to be full.

Travis summoned his courage and breached the subject at hand.

"Brandi, I need to ask you a serious question?" he said slowly and deliberately.

Brandi's face turned white with the tone. He knew she was unsure what this serious tone implicated, and he tried to forge on through his emotions to his question.

"Do you trust me?" he asked. He realized that he hadn't helped lift the gravity of the situation.

"Do you believe that I would never hurt you?" he continued.

Travis could tell that Brandi was getting more panicked with each question, and she could only nod her head and he was afraid he was going to make her ill with the tension, he was creating.

"I would like to play a game with you, Brandi. I hope it will be a fun game and that you will enjoy it and find it pleasurable, but I need to know the answers to my questions."

"I need to know if you trust me enough to let me take control and just let me try to make you feel very, very good."

Brandi's apprehension drained from her face. He didn't want to know right then the things that might of crossed her mind, but she relaxed and smiled and said, "Yes, I trust you."

"You know I would never hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable, but I would like to experiment a little with your pleasure."

Her eyebrows went up in an immediate look of surprise and he waited silently until they softened back down until her eyes narrowed in concentration. "Just what do you have in mind, kind sir?"

"Do you believe I would never hurt you?" he asked again.

"Yes. I know you wouldn't hurt me" she softened.

"I want to play a game with you, but you must trust me and trust that I would' never hurt or embarrass you, or it won't work!" He whispered. His own pulse was pounding with even just verbalizing.

She looked at him nervously. "You are going to ask me to do things, aren't you?" she asked with almost a little girl tone in her voice.

"Yes"

"And I'm not supposed to ask "Why", right?"

"Yep"

"I'll try" she finally said after a moment of obvious indecision.

Travis smiled and in his best Star Wars Yoda accent, "There is no try or not try, only do or not do, master Luke!"

She laughed and the tension was dissolved. Her playfulness was recaptured and she kissed him lightly on the cheek and said, "May the force be with us!" as she hugged his arm.

He had ordered a large shrimp cocktail. He knew that she had entered into the spirit of the moment when Brandi dipped one of the very large shrimp into the cocktail sauce and then carefully inserted it into her mouth and sucked the sauce off, pulling the whole shrimp out slowly and then biting the shrimp off in small pieces so that she slowly pushed it into her mouth in one fluid action.

He laughed because the twinkle in her eyes told him the shrimp was her excuse to send him a strong sexual message. He had gotten the message and felt his groin fill. He knew he was going to have to take control back from her quickly.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Take your panties off and put them in your purse!" He tried hard to sound authoritative.

Her head snapped toward him and if it weren't for the red blush that flooded her face and flowed down across her exposed shoulders and chest, he might have though she didn't understand him.

She looked at him with her mouth full of shrimp with a blank, disbelieving stare.

"You heard me!" he chided her.

"You're kidding!" she whispered into his ear so that it was not obvious that she was talking with food in her mouth.

"No... I'm not kidding. Take your panties off and put them in your purse!"

She looked at him with a wide eyed stare and he knew they had come to a moment of truth. If she crossed this bridge, the rest of the day would go smoothly. If she refused, he would have to work hard to regain her willingness.

At last, weakly came her response, "Now?"

"Now! Here!" he spoke firmly but knew that his voice could waver at any second. "No one can see because of the table cloth" he added for reassurance.

She paused and with her eyes pleading for a reprieve, he could see that she was debating the strategy to do as he asked.

She first lifted herself and pulled the skirt she was sitting on up and back until the back side was bunched behind her. She then slipped her hands down over each hip and with a slight bouncing motion, he knew she was pulling her panties down over her butt.

She watched to see if anyone was looking their direction and when her panties were at thigh height she slid them down and reached to take them off her foot. But she didn't put them into her purse. She put them on his lap, making purposeful contact with his growing erection and whispered, "There's no room in my purse, You figure out what to do with them."

He laughed, there was not going to be a master/slave role in this game. She would fight him at every point to gain control.

He slipped her panties into the center of his cloth napkin on his lap and as he watched her watch him, he held the napkin with both hands to wipe him mouth.

To the restaurant, he was holding a plain white napkin and innocently simply being polite. He had made sure that Brandi knew that at the center of the napkin he her panties and while others saw him pat his mouth, he made sure she heard him audibly inhale.

She blushed again and he smiled. What he really wanted to do was to say, "Gott'ca!" but that would have been gloating. Besides, there would be time for that later.

He picked up one of the shrimp... A large gulf shrimp and held it for a moment until she noticed his interest. He looked at her while he held the shrimp and looked at her. He made sure he had her eye contact and whispered, "Spread you legs!"

She blushed again... He was enjoying this! At least until he felt her leg drape over his and he knew that she was now sitting totally spread open to him and it was his turn to blush. She saw that too and smiled wickedly.

Without being too obvious he lowered the shrimp and let his hand drop below the table. He felt along her thigh until he found the warm juncture of her cleft and with the side of his hand he parted her and found her wet against him. He slipped a finger into her to open her and to feel her wetness pool at the mouth of her opening. The shrimp which he held with his thumb and forefinger now was dipped and swirled in her center and he could feel her stiffen and jerk as the cold smooth shrimp was dipped into her hot center.

He liked the feeling he was getting from her as he moved it over her. Her eyes closed as he drew it up over her clit and down again. She moved against his arm and laid her head against him should so that she would not have to face forward. He could see the biting of her lips as he glanced down behind his shoulder at her face.

He slowly drew the shrimp up from the well of her center and careful not to attract attention from others he lifted it to his mouth. She watched him intently as he first licked lightly at the shrimp and them bit off the full fatness of the body which had just penetrated her. He knew he had succeeded when he felt her shiver.

Her eyes filled with moisture and lust. "Aren't you hungry anymore?" he asked with a smile.

"Get a to go box." she replied and without waiting for a response, she slipped out of the booth. He sat shocked and watched her head to the Ladies Room.

The waitress came and inquired if the lady was OK. He asked for the food to be place in to go boxes. He took care of the food and the ticket quickly and as he reached the door, he found her waiting for him.

"Are you OK?" he asked, not sure exactly what was happening.

"I will be when I get you back to the cabin." she replied. "I need you, now!"

He was pleased that she was so insistent. They reached the car and she moved against him. He kissed her and found her mouth open and hungry for him. As they kissed, she took his hand and moved it between her open legs and he found her flowing with moisture.

"Play with me while you drive!" she whispered and she moved her hand to the shift lever. This was not the "triple A" recommended driving method, but while he shifted her erotically, she moved the gear lever into reverse and then into drive. And by the time they had reached the outskirts of town he had shifted her into sexual overdrive under her full skirt.

She tilted her hips and slouched down in the seat to offer herself to him hand without obstruction. He played and caressed at both her openings and felt her giving to him with abandon. Out of sheer curiosity he found that he could fill both her openings with his fingers and caress her clit with his thumb and at least twice he had danced her close enough to the edge of orgasm that she had stiffened against him. But he had backed away from giving her the full release that she hungered for... At least for now.

At the cabin, he stopped and told her to go into the cabin, undress and stand with her eyes closed.

She was beyond blushing now and the only hesitance was her struggle to yield the pressure between her legs. He kissed her and drew her out of the car. As she went in, he opened the trunk and gathered his purchases.

As he came in he saw her standing, naked in the middle of the floor. Her eyes were not closed, but it didn't surprise him. He opened one of the bags and drew out the windsock with it's bright streamers. He also drew out a large pocket knife and opened it and laid it on the table.

"You trust me?" he asked again.

"Yes"

"You know I won't hurt you?"

"Yes" she now whispered just audible.

He picked up the knife and watched her eyes follow it. He picked up the windsock and stood in front of her letting the smoothness of it's streamers flow down her front and watched her nipples harden under its movement. He never touched her with the knife, but he held it close as he cut one of the streamers off in a quick cutting motion.