A Few Stolen Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He draped the windsock over her shoulder and moved behind her to use the freed streamer as a blindfold and as he tied it behind her head he whispered again, "You trust me?"

Her voice trembled as she choked out the "Yes" that was more of a moan than a word.

He cut the next streamer off with the knife close to her ear and her breathing was lifting her breasts in heaves.

He pulled the cut streamer between her legs and used it to split her cleft and draw a shivering response from her with it's friction. "You know I won't hurt you."

She could not form a response. Her mouth moved, but her voice was lost to her. She weakly nodded her head.

He tied the streamer to her wrist. A second was cut from the windsock and tied to her other wrist. With them, he led her to the bed and put her down on her back. He was gentle with her and she knew what he wanted from her. As he secured the streamers to he headboard with very loose single knots, she had already moved her legs spread eagle for him. The streamers were cut and her ankles tied off too.

He had been careful to give her tactile feedback with his hands and his mouth during the process. He wanted her to know his gentleness with his touch and with his mouth. But now that she was tied to the bed he stepped back and began to undress himself. He did it slowly making whatever noise he could manufacture to let her know what he was doing.

Once naked himself, he wondered just where to begin. His game hadn't been so clearly defined in his mind as he though. He knew the climax he wanted, but he reflected on the best way to achieve his goals.

He finally choose to begin his assent on her senses. He kissed her lips... A surprising kiss since she didn't know it was coming. It was a soft gentle kiss with full lips but not an assault. He licked her lips, but would not invade her, yet!

His just let his lips and tongue follow his nose. He kissed her cheek and her eyes and her temple. He kissed the throbbing at her neck and her underarms. He licked at the underside of her breasts and swirled in her belly button. He lick long broad strokes with his tongue down the front of her thighs and kissed her knee caps. He tongued her calf and ankle and sucked each of her toes and bathed each with his tongue.

He was careful not to let her know exactly what or where his next assault would come from. He used his own erection to draw his own moisture across the bottom of her foot and dragged his hardness across her soft belly. He let his bobbing hardness bounce on her breasts and hover over her face and the fullness of his balls rest on her mouth.

She opened and sucked him in swirling each globe, but he had to pull away least she bring him over the edge.

He moved until he was just inches from her pouting lower lips. He could smell the fragrance of her sex and see that she was pooling the wetness of her flowing lubrication. He moved closer until he could see the goose pimples on the flesh of her inner thighs from his breath. Close enough that he could have licked her, but cautiously maintaining that slight distance.

He moved over her, hovering above her as he could tell that she was straining to make contact with him. Her hips moved toward him and he withdrew. She thrust herself toward him and he avoided contact. Her movement had caused her center cleft to blossom open and the pink center to be exposed like the inner bud of a rose coming into full blossom. He gently blew into her and instead of cooling the heat of her inner core, he fanned the flames and heard her groan with an agonizing wrenching cry. Her legs found leverage on the bed and she lifted her hips and thrust her butt off of the bed and pushed herself toward him.

He relented his agony and kissed her inner lips which hung heavily with her fullness. It rekindled her determination and she grunted as she ground herself onto his face. He opened his mouth and found that he was being consumed by her inner velvet even as his tongue was consuming her. It was a frenzied feeling as he felt her outer and inner lips surround his own lips and her wetness was incredible.

She thrust against him with each push lifting her butt off the bed, only to bounce down again. She was by every measure mating with his tongue and the measure of her excitement was the power with which she opened herself to him. He knew that she would be sore from the tight strain of the ligaments that stretched as she opened herself flat against his face.

He then took charge. Using both hands he grasped the groove of her legs where it joined the torso of her body and pushed her down on the bed, keeping her legs outstretched to the maximum and without letting her gain the leverage of the bed, he licked and teased her. He sucked her clit until it hung in exaggerated hugeness from between her swollen outer lips and her inner lips were fiery red with the fresh blood being pulled into them.

Brandi had long since lost the ability to generate intelligible speech and now was reduced to an incessant mixture of clenched groans and grunts. Her breath was raspy and ragged. Her eyes clenched and her face sowed a mixture of agony and anger that was the prelude to the sweet climax she wanted so badly now.

Travis knew what he wanted now. Quickly he flipped her over on her stomach, not bothering with the ties since they pulled free. In face, the ties for her legs had long since been pulled free. He reached over her, letting his weight and skin touch her back to retie the bonds of her hands and letting his hips and his swollen manhood brush her butt.

With little effort she drew herself up to her knees and he knew she was presenting herself to him to be taken from behind. He allowed himself to touch her, to let her feel his hardness brushing against the inner fire between her thighs. He let her feel him, but never let her satisfy herself on him... He was careful not to move in spite of the moving of her hips to impale herself on him.

He moved off of her for a moment and whispered in her ear... "Do you still trust me?"

She was incoherent in her speech and beyond wanting to respond. He knew that her bonds were a pure pretense and that she could end the charade at any moment.

He retrieved his last two purchases and placed them at the foot of the bed and he remounted her from behind and allowed his erection which stood proud and tall to split the cheeks of her butt as he rubbed himself against her. She tried to move herself upward to trap him in her center, but he would not allow that.

His first item was a tube of very slick lubricant. The tube said "Astroglide" but he suspected that the purpose had something more to do with the first two letters. He squeezed some, letting it fall into her crack, flowing down over her tight back entrance and at last allowing his own huge mushroom head to catch it before he dropped between her legs to the bed. With his own head coated he used his hand to aim himself between her lips and discovered that her own lubrication and that of the tube were sufficient to offer him no resistance at all to her. However he stopped short of entering her... Only splitting her lips with his head. She had stopped all movement waiting for him to impale her. When he withdrew she moved backward to for herself on him.

He reached for his second item. A 10" soft rubber dildo which had an eerie skin like texture. He had chosen the texture, and the color carefully. He pulled himself back from her and using the head of the massive erection he moved it up her crack to coat it with the slick lubrication and then downward splitting her lips again.

This time he did not withdraw. He began the age old movement of entrance with the see-sawing of the rubber erection entering her slightly further with each thrust. As he passed the head of the massive hardness into her there was almost a gurgling sound from deep in her throat. As he passed mid point with the hardness entering her there was almost a wail as he knew she was being filled and split beyond anything she had ever felt.

Her hips moved slowly now enveloping the monster that was invading her. She showed no signs of hesitation to be stretched and filled, but he knew she was experiencing new sensations. And now she was about to be taken beyond her capacity.

He used his other hand to point himself against her tight opening and as he rubbed her the lubrication worked to his full effect as quickly he had split her again.

She jerked her head as though she could see through the blindfold and for a moment he thought she would pull her arms loose from the bonds and tear off her blindfold, but with more authority than he really felt he said firmly, "Do you trust me?"

She froze for a moment and then turned her head back forward and offered herself to his onslaught. He tried not to enter her bottom too quickly, letting the large dildo take the shock of her awareness but inch by inch he possessed her until both instruments of pleasure were inserted into her to the maximum.

He knew that she was on the edge. Whether the edge of pleasure or pain he could not judge, but it was his intend to move her beyond the edge and over the precipice.

With the huge rubber skinned shaft splitting her, he reached to the center of the base to the dial that activated the buzzing vibrator built into the center of the soft erection.

He could feel the thickness of the shaft running parallel to his own shaft buried in her depths and when the vibration began he felt his own hardness throb with the contractions of her muscles stretched tight around him.

She had been still as he entered her with both erections, but as he activated the vibration, her hips came alive. He didn't need to thrust into her bowels because she seemed to dance on his hardness moving up and down on him.

He left the dildo fully and firmly inserted into her and without his hand to anchor it, she could not thrust herself onto it, nor withdraw it from her. Only his own flesh could be drawn from her and reinserted and she seemed to hunger that pumping motion.

He felt himself swelling deep in his groin and knew that like a volcano he was coming toward his eruption. He willed himself to wait for her, but he didn't wait long for he felt her spasm first against the head of his erection buried deep within her and then clenching around him the full length. She shuttered and he reached to hold her up by her hips knowing that she was trembling and her legs were collapsing under her as he allowed himself to fire his massive jets deep into her. With each white hot robe of his climax he heard a wail break her throat and with himself and the rubber erection still splitting her she collapsed in a sweating heaving heap on the bed.

Because of the construction around him, he didn't go soft immediately. He did reach down between them and switch the vibrator off, but he left the monster firmly inserted in her. The blood which had pooled in his hardness slowly ebbed away and at last she could expel him from herself. But he knew that the life like penis buried in her would not soften, nor would she be able to expel it from its depths in her womb.

She was still slumped over in the bed, exhausted. Her breathing was deep and gasping and she showed all the evidences of what she had just gone through with the sweating and the quivering.

Travis' heart went out to her. He had played the game and she had taken it well and resounded as he had hoped, but he didn't like seeing her like this.

He brushed aside the streamers around her ankles and pulled at the loose streamers that just barely held her wrists. She gave no movement during this motion of a second... Her feet remained mostly tucked up under her and her wrists were buried under her upper body as she had collapsed upon them.

Travis moved onto the bed with her and pulled her backwards until she was sitting with her back against his chest in the bow of his knees with his big arms sheltering her like the limbs of a massive oak. He had drawn her down, close to the center of his being and with his most tender expressions he untied the blindfold and threw it away.

Brandi rubbed her eye and it was then he realized that it was the residue of tears that she was wiping away in those broad flat swipes of her hands. He drew her deeper into himself to shelter over her with his naked shoulders... Guarding her during these moments.

He realized that she was not crying with great sobbing heaves that he had come to expect with women's tears. It was as though they were the residual tears of the experience she had just gone through.

"Did I hurt you?" he finally found the nerve to ask.

"No, silly." Brandi said, "I happens when a woman gets excited, or stressed, or just too much of a good thing!"

"I hope I didn't betray your trust in me!" he replied with a very apologetic tone in his voice.

"No"" came the response in a very quiet whisper. ""But where in the world did you get this?" she asked.

Settling into his body and the protection of it, she had reached down between her legs and tenderly began to extract the dildo, which was still firmly buried in her depths.

She started with just two fingers, or at least her thumb and forefinger. She gently plucked at it and seemed genuinely surprised that she was making no real progress.

Travis reached down over her hand and helped guide it down over the extended base and using his own hands cupped hers over around it in a firm grasp. She pulled and in spite of the vacuum created by the suction of the toy deep in their belly, it began to budge.

He noticed her eyes which were tightly clenched as though it was a matter of concentrated will that would extract the dildo. At last the concentration must have worked because it pulled free and there was a sucking sound as the skin-like plastic was pulled from her wet tunnel, the lips of her inner tube clung to it as it pulled out.

As she pulled it free, she relaxed and opened her eyes. They went wide with surprise. The dildo was a very life-like representation made from a soft skin-like rubber with the bulges and veins faithfully reproduced. The head of the false manhood was frozen in an eternal form of an erection, but what caught Brandi's attention wasn't the size, nor the realism of the design, but the color! It was the color of milk chocolate. For a nice Southern girl, there was something mesmerizing about the idea of actually seeing it, touching it... Making love to it?

"Do you think it's true?" he asked?

"What!" she spat back and he knew he had his answer.

"That black men are that well endowed!" he whispered.

"I don't know" she whispered back to him as her eyes were fixed on the black monster.

"Haven't you ever thought about it?" he prompted her.

"Thought about what?" she replied breathlessly. Again, Travis knew he had his answer.

She turned it over and over and around and around. She felt of the head and the shaft and the switches that turned it into the vibrating monster she had not long ago experienced first hand... so to speak.

"Haven't you thought about what a black monster would feel like in you? he pressed her on the subject.

She didn't speak to Travis during her explorations, but she did lean back a little more against him until he was like a comfortable chair. Her legs spread out over his and with the little backward lean and the tilt of her hips, she was fully exposed now to the exploration of the black dildo.

She rubbed it up and down her cleft. She turned it on and began to swirl it around and dipping into her opening. She was having fun with a new toy.

Her first climax took a while after having been so finely "fucked" just moments ago. But she found a tempo with the soft texture and the size... and the color.

After the first, Travis whispered, "Shall I help?"

Their hands traded. Travis' hands grasped the dildo and Brandi's rode on top of them giving guidance with the gentleness of her fingers pushing his hand in the directions she wanted and now needed.

A second and then at last a third spasming orgasm swept over her as they sat in the middle of the bed playing with the black toy.

As last in a barely audible whisper she finally said, "Yes."

He smiled. He knew she had been lost in the fantasy he had created for her in this moment and he choose not to cloud the experience with his questions any longer.

She sat back against him. More truthfully, he slumped back as though she were drained and beyond strength. The black dildo lay on the bed between her legs and he knew that she was still looking at it.

He slipped his arms around her and held her so that the weight of her breasts settled onto his arms. He enjoyed texture and feel of her skin and the movement of her breath slowly raising and lowering her upper belly.

He felt at one with her. Connected even though he was not in her, nor actually even erect enough to attempt it. She was very receptive and accepting of his touch and his fingertips luxuriated in the feelings of touching her.

He was lost in the sensations and his hands moved on their own. One hand moved upward to be filled with the weight of her breast and to move over her nipple. He let his fingertips explore the texture and she moved her hands over and on top of his.

He thought she might have wished to signal that she wanted him to be still, but her hand held his finger tips against her nipples and her fingers riding on top of his guided him to touch her circling her nipple until it stood hard and erect. She moved his fingers to fan across the erection of nipple and felt her shiver with the touch.

Her other hand had join his at her waist and she pushed him downward toward the juncture of her thighs. He needed no encouragement discover the sweetness of her entrance. He was only concerned about her tenderness. She had been opened and split so recently and he wondered if she was just a bit raw with the usage.

He felt her very swollen lips and her hand pushed his finger down over the crest of her mound into the now cavernous opening. His fingers were lost in her and had he not been concerned with her, he would have plunged all four fingers into her to test and see if there was any tightness left in her entrance.

He had enjoyed her so often with just his middle finger. He knew what she felt like with the tip of his finger opening her and drawing out her moisture. He knew the feel of her fat slips laying open and split by the fullness of his finger laying in the groove of her cleft. He knew the feel of her clit as he would draw his finger up and excite her with his touch.

But today, his whole hand explored her and under the guidance of her hand and fingers, he just wallowed in her open wetness. He seemed insatiable in his desire to touch her, to fill her, to excite her and she ground her sex against his hand as her hips demanded a final release from his own fingers.

Brandi's hips moved now with frenzy and the release was a gushing, moaning, spasming climax. He held her close as he felt the after shocks pass through her and her muscles go flaccid. He rolled her over onto their side, trying to maintain the skin to skin contact and almost instantly both of them drifted off to sleep.

He wasn't sure just how long they had slept, but it was getting dusky outside the cabin. He needed to pee and roused her with his movement.

"Come with me" he whispered to her, still groggy with sleep.

He led her like a little girl to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. She was still asleep enough that she wasn't cooperative. He knew he had to do something to relieve himself quickly and he smiled at himself... There was a surprise she probably hadn't had in her life.

He knelt between her legs opened as she sat on the toilet and inserted himself between her legs so that he was laying up against the groove her her sex and in spite of the excitement, he found the control to relieve himself knowing that the head of his manhood was pressed to her and that the stream of his relief was washing over her and probably dripping off of her bottom.