A Few Stolen Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was prepared to scold her, really to tease her about not being about her business. But a sudden warm wetness caught him off guard and he released that whether he had triggered her response, or if she was spiting him, she had found her release too. He was so close to her that the full force of her stream showered his penis with a wet golden stream and he could feel the droplets running off the head of his flesh.

He looked at her and discovered a smile and a twinkle in her eyes. Not knowing what else to do, he kissed her and with a sweetness that was not particularly erotic they finished the task at hand.

"You do know we're both a mess now!" she whispered.

"Oh? Well then it's either a shower or the hot tub, M'Lady" he responded.

"The hot tub sounds delicious, but do we need to "clean up?"" she asked sounding genuinely inquisitive.

He reached in the bottom of the basin cabinet below the sink and found a washcloth. He turned on the sink and let the temperature warm to a pleasant feeling and he coaxed her into a semi standing position as he bathed her between her legs. She stood with her hand on his shoulders for support and balance. He washed himself and led her arm in arm back toward the deck.

He stopped at his sack and retrieved the last item of his purchase from the day. A duplicate of the wind sock that he has used for her bondage earlier. He led her to the deck and they found a limb that would do and let it flutter in the breeze as he uncovered the hot tub.

He realized that they had both come out onto the deck totally naked and neither had thought a second thought about it. It was a glorious moment watching her stand without embarrassment or hesitance in the full glory of her self.

They eased themselves into the hot swirling water and just allowed the magic of the tub to do it's work. They sat close together but not intimately.

Travis knew that in the morning, early, they would get back in the car and start the journey back to reality. Before the day was over he would walk back into his house half way across the country and greet his wife. He wondered if the same thoughts were going through Brandi's mind.

"You know I can't take it home with me?" Brandi said in a very detached tone. In fact, Travis was not positive that she had in fact been talking to him, or just talking out loud to herself.

"I know!" he responded.

She started to say something else, but he could feel her body stop and knew that she had said all that she could.

The evening was quiet with very little said, and what was said came in hushed tones.

It was a restless night with little sleep finding either of them. They lay quietly close, but not touching. He knew they were both gong through the separations from each other that had formed in these last few days. It was
a form of withdrawal.

The alarm came early and they showered and dress, both of them in the more conservative clothes that they would finish the day in. The last thing in cleaning the cabin of their debris was dealing with the dildo.

"What do you think we should do with this?" she asked, holding it now with two fingers as though it were now somehow an unclean object. "I don't think we want to just throw it in the trash?" she continued.

"Hmmm, let's wrap it up and throw it away somewhere along the trip in a garbage can." he finally said. Somehow, he felt it was more than the toy that they were talking about.

The day went well, but superficial. They talked, but of nothing significant, lest they be drawn into the questions of what next.

They were both adults and both had responsibilities that would keep them from ever being together. They both knew that, but neither wanted to be the one to say that right now.

The closer to the airport they came, the higher the tension of wanting to talk. But they were both afraid.

As he pulled up behind her car in the parking lot, he turned toward her and he could see tears in her eyes.

Travis didn't know what to say, or if he should. Finally he cleared his throat enough to speak, "It was a beautiful weekend. Thank You! I..."

Brandi put her hand to his lips to quiet him. "Yes it was, and if we talk anymore we'll both be crying and saying things we don't and can't mean. Kiss me and go catch your plane."

The kiss was tender and familiar but not lingering. It was a good bye kiss. Travis wondered if he understood all that the kiss entailed for both of them.

He put her suitcase in her car and hugged her...

"We'll talk!" he said thickly.

"See you in the chat room." she responded.

They talked in the days to come, but never quite grasping the meaning of it all. They teased about the funny moments, but there was a transition. They were good friends, but never quite the lovers they had been during those special few days.