A Few Wild Months 03

Story Info
Jayne and husband meet her black lover.
6.5k words
4.28
50.6k
26
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
503 Followers

Gary and I were both game for a little more fun before inevitably his job took him abroad again. I was so pleased that we'd managed a little unexpected fun the previous weekend with a single guy we met at a friends wedding reception. I had assumed that Gary would fancy a trip to the club for some fun this coming weekend.

"We had better make the most of this free weekend darling," I said as we ate dinner.

"You got anything in mind?" Gary answered.

"The club would be good and Jason has also been texting me wanting to meet up."

"I know you like Jason and he's always keen to get with you. He's an experienced swinger too so if that's what you fancy then I'm game. I like seeing you taking Jason's black dick. Why don't you text him and see when he is free."

"I know he is available most evenings. He likes doing me in while you watch, he said it's his favourite doing a married woman in front of her husband and I think that suits you too?"

He nodded silently. I knew I was talking about his favourite scenario and he would be turned on by my words. Gary has always enjoyed sharing me and is particularly turned on when I am with younger black guys. I texted Jason and a couple of minutes later he replied saying Friday was ok suggesting we went to his flat at about 9pm.

As I read the text I smiled at my husband. "It's a date for Friday evening then. You are very quiet darling. You want me to see me be a slut for you? Getting fucked by Jason's cock?"

"I get so hard when you are slutty, I love sharing you especially when you get fucked by a black guy. You know that!"

I leaned across and rubbed his cock. "You are hard just thinking about it!"

Carefully I unzipped his trousers and eased his cock out and began to gently wank him.

"I'm enjoying this. You are so hard darling. Tell me how much you like it."

"Thinking about you being a slut always makes me hard, I love it. My favourite part is when I see your pussy opening up and getting filled with a black cock."

"Oh yes. I love having Jason's black cock in me and I love you watching me get fucked. You can watch me stretch my mouth around his black cock, then stretch my pussy and shoot his cum deep down inside me." I quickly rubbed his shaft up and down as I spoke.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Gary cried out.

I put my other hand over the top of my husbands cock as his hot cum spurted out and caught as much as I could in my hands. "That did it for you then?" I said giggling.

That night I slept fitfully, my mind full of thoughts about what was on the cards for later! The next day I finished work nice and early and got home and poured myself a very large vodka. As I sipped my drink my phone bleeped with a message and I saw it was from Jason. Momentarily I worried he was cancelling but smiled when I read the text.

Wear a sexy dress, stockings and high heels. Be dressed like a high class whore when you get to my flat my submissive slut.

By the time Gary got home I had already drunk more than enough to get me relaxed! We had a bite to eat then it was time to get ready.

"Go and shower and then dress in something sexy, let's make tonight special." Gary told me.

As Gary showered I got myself ready and was waiting for him as he came out of the bathroom. I had put on a thick black liner on my eyelids and added a heavy shadow and coated my lashes with mascara. Then I painted my lips with a bold red lipstick to match my red nail varnish. I put on a tight fitting little black dress over a silky black thong, matching bra and black hold up stockings and my highest spiky stiletto shoes. As I looked in the mirror I realised the dress was quite outrageous for a woman of my age, too short, tight and revealing. It showed off a lot of cleavage and as I moved the front opened and my stocking tops were visible but black always worked well with my red hair and pale skin. I felt sure Gary would approve and his mouth dropped open when he walked in and saw how I was dressed.

"Fuck me that looks so horny." He said then pulled my dress apart so my stocking tops were on show. He moved the top a little so more of my cleavage showed and said, "That's about right now nice and slutty."

"I know both of you that you love women dressed for sex."

I grabbed my handbag and headed downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and I barely recognised myself and felt a little disgusted looking like this but I put on my slutwife necklace and ankle chain for the final touch and then called upstairs, "Don't take too long darling, my lover's waiting to fuck me."

A couple of minutes later we went out to the car and the fresh air hit me and made me realise how much I had drunk already, poor Gary was driving so nothing for him!

We guessed we would be at Jason's around 9.30 leaving plenty of time for some fun. Within a few minutes we were on the motorway, I was already excited but Gary was unusually quiet and I knew something was on his mind.

"What you thinking about? You're not uptight about tonight are you?"

"No not at all, just had something at work on my mind."

"Pack that in, I'll get something else on your mind."

I closed my eyes, pushed my seat backwards and reclined the backrest. My dress rode up and opened up showing my thighs above my stocking tops. I knew Gary enjoyed looking at my legs when I wore stockings and as he drove his hand rested on my knee.

"Talk to me, I love you being my slut. It makes me hard." Gary whispered.

"I love being your slut. I love Jason's cock in me and I want you to see him fuck me with his big cock. It's your favourite isn't it, your wife being a slut for a black man?"

"I love it, the sluttier you are the more it turns me on."

His hand was still on my knee and I parted my legs a little so he could go higher.

"I feel greedy tonight. I want you both fucking me later."

Gary groaned, slid his hand up my thigh to my pussy. "God, you're so wet already."

For the next few minutes Gary massaged my pussy making me very hot and wet but then it was time to turn off the motorway.

"Jason's flat is only about five minutes from here," I said as I began to give directions.

As we pulled into the car park outside the flats I saw Gary screw his face up as he looked at the rundown area we were in.

I got out of the car and Gary walked around and held my hand. I leant forward and kissed him on the lips. I knew that the smuttier I got the more Gary liked it. "Next time you kiss me you'll taste my black lovers cum in my mouth."

He smiled and we walked in arm in arm towards the block of flats and as we entered the building a tall elderly grey haired man followed us in. I looked at him as we waited for the lift and saw him grinning at me making no attempt to conceal his interest. We got into the lift and he took a step back and his eyes ran over my cleavage. I knew that my stocking tops were clearly visible just below the hem of my dress but I pretended not to notice the stranger leering at me from top to bottom. I couldn't do much as he stared but I drummed my fingers against the metal side of the lift and smiled at him. The counter clicked slowly up to the eighth floor then I saw the man shake his head as I followed my husband out of the lift. I turned and gave the stranger a sad smile and a wiggle of my bum for him to enjoy as the door clicked shut.

"I think he enjoyed the view." I said giggling knowing my husband would have enjoyed my exhibitionism.

We made our way along the walkway to the flat and as I knocked on door Gary pulled me tightly against him, his hand squeezing my bum as his leg pressed against my pussy and he nuzzled into my neck. He knew how to get me going and as I thought about what was happening I realised I felt very horny indeed.

"Be a slut for me, I love it when you are a slut." Gary whispered as Jason opened the door wearing just a pair of track suit bottoms. He looked very fit and toned with not an ounce of fat on his tall slim body and I stared at him lustfully.

"Hi you two, not starting without me are you?"

"No chance of that Jason! How are you?" I said.

"Really good, thanks for coming over."

He kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "I see you are wearing what I told you to Jayne, dressed just like the slut you are, good girl." Jason said undressing me with his eyes.

Gary and Jason shook hands and we went into the lounge. His place was a small, but neat apartment and soft music filled the room, Gary steered me towards the settee and then he sat in the armchair as Jason went into the kitchen to get drinks. As I sat I crossed my legs and slid my bottom forward so that the hem of my dress rode up and my stocking tops and white thighs were clearly visible.

"Nice view from here." Jason said as he placed a large vodka and coke in my hand, gave Gary a bottle of beer then sat down next to me with his own beer. "Very nice Jayne, I do like the way you always dress to impress."

Jason placed his hand very casually on my leg as he sat close to me, then he went over to the TV and sorted through some DVDs and slotted one into the side of the TV. I giggled as the film started seeing it was a Katie Kox interracial cuckold film and that we would soon be copying the action.

"This seems pretty suitable for the occasion," Jason said as he joined me again on the settee.

We sipped our drinks and chatted easily for a while about jobs and our day. Jason seemed keen to hear about how often my husband had to work away from home and when he was away next! I was distracted by the film for a moment as the gorgeous Katie was fucked doggy style by the black man while she was across her husbands lap.

I watched as fascinated as her black lover pulled out and came in her mouth. The camera closed right as he pumped his cum into her mouth. She closed her lips together, smiled at her husband and then started kissing him passionately.

"Oh fuck that's so sexy, look at that." I said feeling so turned on by what I was seeing and my head swimming from all the vodka I had drunk.

Gary changed the subject of the conversation. "It must be about 6 months since I last saw you Jason, I remember it was at Sue and David's party and you were between my wife's legs fucking her. You looked like you were enjoying yourself. "

"That's right, I remember that party well. There does seem to be a lot of couples on the scene where the husband likes to see a black man fuck their wife and I'm glad you're one of them! You know that we have fucked since then at the club. That was a bit special and you want some more too don't you Jayne?"

"I loved every minute of it Jason. I'm feeling greedy tonight and want to make sure you are both satisfied. We should really be doing it now rather than talking about it."

Jason looked over to Gary, "Your wife is lovely, we are all comfortable with this?"

"She looks like a slut and I want to see her used like one. Go for it Jason," my husband answered him.

Jason kissed my neck tenderly as I finished my drink and I looked at Gary and smiled. I was already feeling warm between my thighs when Jason pulled me close. His hand went between my legs and he easily slipped a finger into my soaking pussy and I stroked his cock through his track suit bottoms.

"Tell me what you want Jayne?"

"Jason I want you, I love your black cock so much."

He pressed his lips passionately against mine for a deep kiss that took my breath away. When we finally broke our kiss Jason gently fingered my pussy whilst looking straight into my eyes.

"Gary, would you get me another drink please. I'm working up a thirst already." I said raising my eyebrow to send my husband a message that I wanted some space.

My husband smiled, he knew I wanted to take things further with Jason right now and felt better without him watching until we were at it.

"Get undressed darling, I don't want your dress ruined." Gary told me as he turned and headed for the kitchen.

I stood up and took off my dress, bra and thong leaving me only my stockings and high heels.

My heels clicked noisily on the wooden floor as I went to the light switch and flicked off the main light leaving only the glow of a small table lamp to illuminate the room. My eyes were glued to Jason as he stood up and pulled off his tracksuit bottoms his hard cock springing out in front of him as he looked me up and down.

"You are ok with Gary here too?"

"It's more of a turn on Jayne I'm gonna fuck you senseless with him watching," he said.

He pulled me close and we swayed to the music our hands exploring our bodies. I heard a clink of glasses as Gary put our drinks on the table and then moved to stand behind me.

"Not yet darling, wait your turn." I said as I felt my husbands hand feel my bottom.

Gary settled into a chair knowing I wanted to put on a show for him. I then began to kiss Jason passionately as he ground his erection against my pussy. We stayed like this for some time until I wriggled free from his grasp and turned to look at my husband. I leaned forward and pushed my bum backwards to rub against Jason's very stiff cock and his hands grabbed me by the hips.

Gary wriggled in his chair as I opened my legs a little allowing Jason to finger my pussy.

"Mm! Gary, he's got his fingers inside me." I said as my pussy squelched.

"I love you talking dirty in your posh voice. Tell me what you want, say it now in front of your husband."

Jason pushed his fingers deeper and harder inside my now sopping pussy. I was getting really turned on and wanted more than his fingers in me now.

"I want your black cock in me fucking me."

"Dirtier baby, talk to me. Tell me you want me in your cunt." Jason said as I pushed back harder onto his hand and rocked back and forth.

"Fuck your slut Jason please."

"Say cunt Jayne!"

"Cunt, fuck my cunt Jason. Fuck your slut."

I eased forward from his hand and then turned grabbing his cock in my hand I then kissed him passionately.

"You look lovely Jayne," Gary said from behind me.

I turned slowly to look at my husband and winked at him making sure he could see Jason's erection in my hand. Gary unzipped his trousers and began stroking his cock as he watched. Jason then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom and sat back on the bed and looked me up and down lustfully for a moment.

"Your husband can follow when he wants. I like your sexy stockings. Let me see you play with yourself."

Obediently I slipped my right hand between my legs and rubbed gently on my clitoris with my thumb and slid a finger inside my wet pussy. I moaned quietly with half-closed eyes as Jason wanked his cock watching me.

"Now get on the bed and suck it slut." He said gently smiling at me.

I got onto the bed on my knees between his legs and looked at his thick cock in his fist as he stroked it right in front of my face. I licked my lips and moved forward and took him in my wide-open mouth. As I did he grasped my hair pulling me down and holding my head began to gently fuck my mouth. I heard my husband enter with our drinks and the chair creak as he sat down to watch the show. I kept my lips tight around his hard cock and flicked my tongue around his shaft. I could feel it pulsing in my mouth as I slurped noisily on it until Jason pulled my head back.

"What do you want Jayne? Tell me."

"I love it with my husband watching because he is a dirty bastard who loves seeing me taking a big black cock."

"Oh fuck, suck on it. You really love to suck cock Jayne, show your husband how much you love it."

I looked over to Gary who was watching intently. I slurped very noisily and took Jason's cock as deep as I could in my mouth. I absolutely love to suck cock, it makes me feel so submissive to look in a man's eyes as I suck on his cock and please him. I carried on sucking but could taste how wet he was getting and didn't want him cumming yet so staring kissing his firm flat stomach.

"She is your wife Gary, why don't you tell her what to do." Jason said making Gary laugh.

I looked to my husband as he said. "Come on Jayne, I think we need to fuck you now."

Smiling I moved from between his legs and lay on my back and opened my legs for him.

"I love your ginger pussy." Jason's hand went between my legs and he eased two fingers inside my very wet pussy. I gently wanked his cock as he finger fucked me and fondled my breasts. I wanted him to let him make the next move so lay back writhing on his fingers. Jason likes to be vocal during sex and talk dirty telling me what to do and with my submissive nature I love it too.

"Talk to me." I whispered.

"You like me to talk dirty don't you? You dirty little slut sucking black cock in front of your husband. I'm gonna make you cum and beg for my cock."

Jason pulled his fingers from me and moved his face to my soaking pussy. It felt gorgeous as his tongue flicked across my aching clit and soon I was virtually riding his face as he tongue fucked me and sucked my clit.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh yes, fuck just like that." I yelled, my body quivered and tensed as I cum. I was nearly there before he started sucking my clit and I came hard on his face. He loved it, he was moaning almost as much as I was as he continued to suck my clit until I calmed down. Gary had quietly undressed too and his hard cock stood out in front of him as he stood next to the bed. Jason knelt up between my thighs and pushed my legs further apart.

"Go on fuck her now," Gary said as he handed Jason a condom. I stared at his cock as he rolled on a condom looking down at me.

"Now you're ready for some black cock Jayne, it's time to fuck. What do you want slut."

"I love this. Just watch him fuck me Gary. You'll like that you pervert."

My husband took my hand as Jason positioned himself between my legs and ran his hands up and down my body, squeezing my tits and gave me a deep wet kiss. I pushed against his hips as I felt his penis eased inside, and then he put gripped my hips and suddenly impaled me with the full length of his cock literally taking my breath away. I was unable to move under him as Jason pounded me. I dug my fingernails into his back and wrapped my legs around him. "Fuck her hard, she loves it. She'll cum again." Gary said as he squeezed my hand.

He was right I wanted to cum again. He grabbed hold of my hair and squeezed my bum and hammered into me. He was rough with me pounding me the sex wild and raw, just the way I wanted to be taken.

"I'm nearly there, fuck me." I whispered in his ear.

Jason lifted himself so his arms were straight and continued thrusting into me. I looked down between our bodies and I watched his black cock slamming into my pussy. I'm very pale skinned redhead with loads of freckles and the contrast with Jason's dark body was such a turn on for me and I knew my husband also.

"Oh yes, just like that." I whispered and put my hand down to rub my clit.

I was so wet I could feel my juices seeping down the upper part of my thighs and I could feel the mattress was soaked under my bum. I glanced to my side and saw my husband grinning, his eyes wide watching. After watching his wife get fucked by a black man I knew Gary would be really horny and I certainly wasn't wrong as he climbed on the bed to join in.

"Roll over, get on top of him babe." I rolled over on top of Jason and he held me gently but firmly by the neck as Gary climbed behind me.

"You said you wanted us both to fuck you so let's give it a go. I know it's your fantasy."

Gary was right that I had always wanted to try two cocks in me at the same time. He had realised how close I was to cumming and he knew that when I was this close nothing really mattered to me anymore and I would be willing to have them both fuck me. Even so I felt myself tense as I felt my husband's cock nudge against me from behind.

"You are ok with this Jason, sharing my pussy with Gary?" I whispered.

gandj130
gandj130
503 Followers
12