A Few Wild Months 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

"You really are a dirty bitch Jayne, let's go for it."

I was impaled on Jason's cock and I started to move gently up and down on him again. Gary's hands gripped my hips and he eased the tip of his cock inside my pussy and pushed gently.

I buried my face in Jason's neck and I whispered. "Okay! You can fuck me, both of you!"

I closed my eyes and started to ride Jason needing to cum. As more of my husband's cock entered me I gasped at how full I felt. I knew I would come any second as their cocks moved inside me. I moaned out loud as another inch or so slid inside me.

Gary timed it perfectly, his hands held my hips firmly as he rammed his cock into me just as I started to cum. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming, shit!"

My back arched and I cried out loud as my orgasm sent me almost delirious with pleasure. The two of them continued to fuck me as I tried to regain my breath and come back to my senses. It felt incredible as the two of them fucked me, my cunt felt so sloppy and warm and they were able to fuck me as fast and as hard as they wanted and the way I moaned and screamed as they did told them how much I wanted it. I could feel them both individually but I could also feel their two cocks rubbing against each other inside my pussy. They made it impossible for me to move and fucked me at their own pace settling into a rhythm that suited us all. I have never been so full of cock! I felt trapped and helpless unable to resist the two cocks buried deep into my body and I really was in a state of ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm nearly there." Gary said as he fucked me quicker and harder, then he groaned out loud and I felt his cock swell and throb as he orgasmed.

"Take it," Gary said and then my pussy suddenly got so much wetter and sloppier.

For a few moments they just gripped me between them as my husband unloaded into me and then I managed to push myself up on my arms so I could breathe!

"Let's stay like this," I said. Gently I kissed Jason on the lips and smiled. "I enjoyed that thank you."

I did feel very satisfied and pleased to have fulfilled another fantasy and felt happy between them as I got my breath back. I could feel Gary's shrinking and my pussy leaking with my juice and cum.

"I'm getting very wet and hot down here and I need to cum." Jason said.

Gary slowly pulled his cock from my pussy and I felt his cum run down my pussy and on to Jason's balls. We pulled apart squelching with sweat, pussy juice and cum. I straightened out and lay on Jason's chest, closing my legs to stop any more spunk escaping. He rolled me onto my back and carried on gently thrusting his hips into me. My eyes were closed and I just lay back as he used me. I gripped his cock with my pussy as best I could but I did feel very loose and sloppy after having two cocks in me and I could see Jason struggling.

"I need to cum Jayne." Jason said as he pulled out of me.

"Cum on me if you want Jason." I whispered to him.

He knelt next to me and pulled the condom off and wanked his thick cock sending a hot jet of his cum onto my face. He continued to wank himself off pouring thick streams of warm sticky spunk onto my face, neck and chest. Jason proved before he was a heavy cummer and I was covered in it. He sat back smiling as he looked at the mess he made of me.

"Here honey, you need these." Gary said handing me some tissues.

Jason got off the bed and went to get our drinks while I tried to tidy myself a bit. I looked n the mirror and saw my whole body glistening with a mix of cum and sweat. I could feel dried cum on my face and in my hair and as I stood I could feel Gary's spunk running down my thigh. I touched up my make up the best I could and sat down on the bed with my husband.

"I think I have enjoyed this nearly as much as you. I love you so much," he said smiling. Then he leaned across and kissed me passionately even though my face was speckled with Jason's dried cum.

"I hoped you have enjoyed it. I think I will have Jason meet us again. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I'm game for that. It's been a real horny evening. Let's get these off." Gary then carefully took off my ripped and cum soaked stockings and put them out of the way and then lay down beside me gently stroking my breasts. Jason returned with drinks and I gulped down yet more Vodka. The three of us sat on the bed completely naked chatting easily discussing when we could maybe meet at the club.

"I'm sorry but I think we should get going, it's getting late. I'll get our clothes." Gary said. Then he left the bedroom to fetch our clothes from the lounge.

"Well I have really enjoyed tonight Jason, thank you again for letting us use your flat," I said as I leaned across and kissed Jason.

"My pleasure," he replied taking me into his arms and cuddling me. He started to stroke my hair and then to kiss my neck, instinctively I reached for his cock and gently rubbed it. Lying naked in his arms he gently stroked my skin and then he slipped a hand between my legs and stroked. Cum inside me was still leaking out as he inserted his finger in me.

"You're sure you have to go right now? I fancy a bit more of you."

"Sorry Jason but I had better get dressed."

I moaned quietly as his big brown finger slid in and out of me, squelching noisily.

"You want to fuck. You want me you don't you, tell me what you want slut."

I looked at the black veined cock in my hand and knew he was right. Even semi-hard it looked lovely, jet black and almost menacing.

"Yes, I want you again. Let's give my husband a show."

"A bit more talk Jayne, be a black cock slut." Jason said as he started sliding his thumb over my clitoris making me squirm.

"I want your big black cock Jason. I'm your white slut, use me."

I turned and kneeling beside him took it between my lips and licked up and down the full length of the shaft. It twitched as my tongue lapped over the end and quickly became hard again as I started sucking. I saw Gary come back into the bedroom already dressed he had my dress and underwear in his hands.

"Look at your wife, we've both fucked her but she still wants to fuck some more."

Gary stood smiling looking at me sucking Jason's cock as he finger fucked me noisily. My lovely husband sat on the bed and looked me straight in my eyes and nodded inquisitively to see what I wanted to do.

I lifted my head off Jason's cock for a moment and leaned forward, "Gary, we can hang on for a bit can't we?"

Jason had told me that the biggest turn on for him was fucking a woman while her husband watched and he knew that both Gary and I were up for it. Gary passed me my drink and I sat up to take a sip.

"Come on get on your knees Jayne, you know what I want." Jason said.

I handed my drink back to Gary and kissed my husband gently as I obediently got myself into the doggy position and waited in anticipation as Jason got behind me. He held his cock in his hand, teasingly brushing it against my wet cunt lips and then grabbed hold of me nudging me up against my husband as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"Would you like it if I fucked her? Ask me to fuck your wife?" Jason said.

"You really are something else Jayne, enjoy yourself. Go for it Jason, my wife is yours." Gary said.

"I love to fuck a married white woman with her husband's permission." Jason said as he placed his cock just inside me, easing the head against me, teasing me.

"You're very wet. You want some more of my black dick then Jayne? Beg for it, beg me to fuck you."

He knew how he made me feel when he talked dirty to me, the more words I heard the more my body responded. It felt lovely as he teased me by rubbing his cock over my clitoris.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me Jason."

I moaned out loud as he eased deeper into my soaking wet pussy. He grasped my hips firmly and then pushed all the way in taking my breath away as he started to fuck me in long deep strokes.

"Enjoying yourself?" Gary asked.

I looked up at my husband, "You like watching him fuck me? It turns you on, go on tell me."

"Oh god yes," He answered. He hadn't moved. He was in a trance watching, watching me getting hammered by Jason's black cock. I loved being fucked hard like this in front of my husband. Jason slowed down a little and he reached forward and cupped my breasts squeezing and tweaking my nipples.

"Jason, get on top of me, I can cum again that way."

He pulled out and sat back while I turned over and spread my legs wide again. Jason held his cock and pressed it against me again. I tensed as I felt his hands slip underneath my buttocks and he positioned himself over me. He pressed down and his cock slid right into me making me gasp out loud. He gripped me hard and started fucking me deep just how I wanted.

"Oh yes, just like that." I moaned getting ever closer to cumming again. I put my hand down between us and rubbed my clit as I started to cum. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I couldn't hold back any longer and my body went into a spasm as my orgasm racked my whole body.

I was drenched in sweat and felt exhausted as I lay under him still impaled on his cock and now totally unable to move. I felt my husbands hands as he caressed my legs tenderly.

"Fuck me, use your slut." I whispered into his ear.

As Jason had cum earlier he kept going for ages, I moaned and groaned as he fucked, my muscles ached as I gripped his cock as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Jason was holding onto me so tightly that I could hardly breathe and his cock inside me was making me whimper as we kissed passionately. I could feel his body shaking and his penis throbbing,

"I'm struggling to cum again," he said as he pulled back breathing heavily.

"Hold on, I can make you cum." I said as I slid from under him.

I got on my knees next to the bed and positioned myself between Jason's legs and pulled off the condom. I held his cock in my left hand and licked the full length of it.

"Now suck it Jayne."

I did as he said and eased my lips over the end, then taking it deeper in my mouth gently stroking his shaft. I felt his hand take hold of my head and he started to fuck my mouth with short strokes.

Letting his cock slide from my mouth, I took a breath and looked up at him.

"I'm going to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth."

Then I sunk my lips down the shaft again and stroked and sucked as hard as I could. He twisted my hair into his fingers and fucked my mouth.

"Get ready Jayne, I'm going to cum"! I heard him say at the same time as his body stiffened.

Jason took one last thrust into my mouth as his orgasm erupted. His hot semen pumped between my lips, I could feel it pouring from his pulsating cock. His hands stayed firmly on the back of my head forcing me down so his cum filled my mouth. I continued to gently stroke his cock as more thick semen poured out filling my mouth to overflowing. I kept as much in my mouth as I could but I felt it leaking from my mouth and dribbling down my chin. I stayed content kneeling between his thighs as his cock slowly softened in my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth and wiped his cock onto my cheek.

"You really are fantastic at giving blowjobs Jayne. Magnificent." Jason said.

He finally released his hold on my head and they both helped me to my feet. My husband stood close to me and gently dabbed cum off my face and neck.

"You really enjoyed that didn't you?" Gary asked almost needlessly.

"Mm!" I murmured my mouth still full to overflowing with cum.

I looked at my husband keeping my lips closed. I had yet to discover something sexual that made him uncomfortable but I felt certain he wouldn't want to kiss me with a mouthful of someone else's cum. This was something we had never done before and this would be another boundary to cross. I put my hand behind my husband's head and held it as tightly as I could and forced my mouth on his. I closed my eyes and as I forced my tongue between his teeth I felt him tense and try to pull away as he realised my mouth was full of Jason's semen and I was pushing in into his mouth. But I held his head and kissed him passionately passing my lovers cum between us. Some dribbled from his mouth running down his chin so I licked it off again and returned it to his mouth.

"You dirty cow." He said, as we pulled apart.

"Haven't you ever wanted to see what it tastes like?" she laughed.

"No, not really thank you." He said. But to my relief he did smile and then shocked me by swallowing what was in his mouth and running his tongue over his lips. I had expected my husband to run off to the sink and spit!

I pulled gently away from my husband's mouth as I looked over at Jason who was already in his dressing gown.

"Okay darling." I smiled at my husband. "I suppose I had better get dressed."

I put my shoes on and then slipped my dress on and I asked Gary to zip me up. When he had finished I quickly nipped into the bathroom and touched up my make-up and hair to make myself look presentable.

I rejoined them both in the lounge I gave them a quick twirl, I knew my hair was a mess and I had that just fucked look still but they looked at me appreciatively anyway. I walked over and gave Jason a peck on the cheek and held Gary's hand tightly and said goodnight to my young lover.

We quickly made our way to the car and almost as soon as Gary pulled away I felt my eyes get heavy before I drifted off into a very satisfied sleep.

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers
12