A Few Wild Months 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want all those cocks inside you this afternoon Jayne? You would have let them all fuck you wouldn't you?"

I wasn't too sure what to say to Jason, truth was I felt so horny and needed to cum right now I suppose I would have enjoyed getting fucked by them all!

"If you had told me to Jason I would have done."

"Dirty slut, I want to see you fucked. You need plenty of cock Jayne."

Jason fucked me like a man possessed and I was breathing in short gasps as he thrust deep gripping me and holding me still.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Me too!"

"Ah! Take it Jayne! I'm cumming," Jason said. He grunted and made one last deep thrust and I felt his cock throbbing as we came together. He just held me still as he came and I suddenly realised how exhausted I felt. I knew it would only be a quickie after this afternoon's fun and my pussy slurped as he pulled out of me, the inside of my thighs were soaked.

I stood and Jason pulled his trousers up and stared at me, "You are such a horny slut Jayne, I want to spend some more time with you while your husband is away. Come up to me this Friday and we can have some fun all weekend. Meet me after work and I will give the horniest weekend of your life."

I got off the bed and reached to the door for my dressing gown but Jason stopped me. "You can see me out like that!"

So a minute later I stood naked at the door waving Jason off and hoping the neighbours weren't being nosy. I had a nice lazy evening but my mind was full of what Jason might have in mind for the weekend. When the following morning his text messages started and continued for the next couple of days I didn't feel relaxed.

'Slut be ready this weekend you will get fucked senseless, I know you want it, I have seen so many times how much you love it'

'I bet you want to know what I am going to do with you, you filthy little slut? You'll have to wait.'

'Are you hungry for some big black cock?'

'Be outside my work at 7pm you're staying over the weekend and will get fucked to a standstill'

Whilst I was more than a little scared equally I couldn't wait until Friday!

12