A Few Wild Months 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
504 Followers

"I'm gonna cum Jayne." I just moaned I wanted him to cum. "Tell me where you want me to cum baby."

"I don't care, cum wherever you want to, just do it."

He pulled out of me and straddled my chest all in one motion. I looked at his cock inches from my face as he peeled off the condom then grabbed the back of my head and fed his cock into my mouth.

"In your mouth then, suck me and make me cum Jayne."

I sucked gently on his knob while stroking his shaft with my left hand. I stayed still as he held of my head and started to fuck my mouth with short hard strokes.

"I'm nearly there, Jayne go on do it, suck me off."

I could feel he was nearly there, he was grunting and pushing harder into my mouth. I tasted the first drops of cum and readied myself as his hand tightened on my hair.

"Fucking hell. Get ready baby, I'm cumming."

Then I felt his balls tighten in my hand, he shot a huge stream of his creamy spunk into my mouth. I pulled his cock from my mouth as he shot his hot cum onto my forehead and hair then rubbed it over my face as a thick stream of cum oozed over my chin and ran down my neck. I sucked and kissed his cock until I had milked his gorgeous black cock dry.

"God you cum a lot, I'm covered."

I'd heard my phone bleep again while we were fucking and knew it would be my husband messaging wanting to know what I was doing. Jason moved to my side and I parted my legs to allow his fingers to stroke my pussy as I read the message.

"Text him to tell him you have been well fucked." Jason said.

"I have an even better idea!"

I turned my camera phone on myself and took a snap of my face covered in cum and sent the picture to my husband with a caption, "Blackman's cum on my face nice thort? Xx" I knew Gary would love to read that!

Jason smiled and passed a box of tissues to me. I noticed the clock and saw it was 11pm and my stomach suddenly rumbled noisily.

"Sorry, I'm a bit hungry I think. And I so need a shower Jason, is that ok?"

"Sure, I will fix us something to eat while you shower."

I went to the bathroom and saw in the mirror I had spunk all over my face and matted in my hair. I stripped off and got under the shower enjoying the warm spray. I then took my time drying my hair and putting on make up before I went back to the Jason wearing just a towel wrapped around me.

"I looked in the fridge and there wasn't much in it. A cheese sandwich was all I could manage, I hope that's ok?"

"Yes that's fine and I'll have another Smirnoff with that too," I said.

Jason passed me my sandwich and then looked at me while we ate in silence.

I stared at Jason and then he placed an arm around my shoulders and we melted into a long, deep kiss. I rubbed my hands over his chest admiring his muscular physique and then lowered my hand around his cock. It twitched as I stroked it from the end to his balls and then wrapped my fingers around the head. When we eventually paused he went over to the TV and sorted through some DVDs and then slotted one into the side of the TV before he pointed at me to sit on the settee.

Jason sat down close to me and I was not surprised when a sex film called Interracial Cuckold Party started to play. I was fascinated watching the film a mature brunette getting gang fucked by black men while her husband watched.

"Looks familiar," I said giggling, "a white wife being fucked by dominant black men."

"You like it exactly like that don't you? I know you are submissive Jayne and like me to be dominant and talk dirty." Jason said smiling.

"I have always liked a man to take charge, but not too rough and you do it just right Jason and you are so nice afterwards. I feel safe with you using me like a slut." I whispered.

"Well we will have plenty more fun yet this weekend Jayne I plan to make it very special."

"Jason you are lovely, I am enjoying this weekend and you can use me again and again."

I yawned and suddenly felt tired.

"Come on babe let's sleep. We have all of tomorrow to have fun."

We climbed into bed and lay spooned together and within moments I dozed off exhausted.

It was nearly 11am when I awoke and looked at him sleeping next to me, his arm around the back of my neck and his hand on my shoulder. I gently pushed his arm away and he stirred but stayed asleep. I stared at him as he slept feeling just a little ashamed for indulging myself again with this handsome young blackman while my husband was away. I climbed silently from the bed and went to the bathroom. While I had showered, got dressed in my leggings and sorted my make up Jason had woken and made coffee and toast. We sat chatting easily as we ate and decided we couldn't be bothered to go out anywhere and we had a really pleasant day lazing around his flat, eating, watching TV and for the first time getting to know each other properly. We spent ages cuddling on the settee and Jason told me about his work and how he loved martial arts as I snuggled in his arms like I was his girlfriend and he gently fondled me. As we relaxed his phone started to continually bleep with a text messages and he smiled as he read them and replied.

"You're the popular one?" I asked curious about what he was up to.

"It's Peter and Stevie texting, they want to know how the rest of the night was."

"I'll get us a drink while you're busy texting." I said.

"They were very impressed by you and both want to fuck you."

Before I could say anything Jason's phone bleeped again and he laughed out loud. I thought about what he had just said and went into the kitchen for some more beers where I could hear him talking on the phone but so softly I only made out a few words and occasional laughing before it went quiet. I went back into the lounge and sat with Jason on the settee.

"We're getting together with them later Jayne, I have told them to come around at 9pm. Put your new dress on, they are coming round for a drink and to get to know you much better!"

"Jason, it's more suitable for a swingers club, I'll look like a right slut."

Jason handed me his phone. "It's from Peter, have a read of this." I took his phone and read the text. 'Get Jayne dressed up nice and slutty for u she can give Stevie a birthday present.'

My heart thumped as I realised what he had set up.

"I want to show you off, do it Jayne, don't be shy. You said you're ready for a real adventure Jayne and I bought it for you so put it on. Do as you're told." He said his eyes boring into me. "Remember you said you were game for anything and I want my friends to see what a sexy hotwife that I'm fucking. Peter and Stevie both wanted you as soon as they saw you."

"You've already told them they can fuck me haven't you?"

He nodded and then went over to the TV and slotted a DVD into the side. It was the scene again with the brunette getting used really hard by three black guys and we sat together quietly watching for a moment.

"You know Peter likes to really dominate women and that's perfect for a submissive slut like you Jayne. He has lots of bondage stuff too he is bringing over."

I hesitated for a moment before speaking. "I'm not sure about bondage and Peter makes me nervous, I am wary about being tied up and I don't even know Stevie!"

"It'll be fun and I'll look after you, now go and get changed because they will be here soon."

Jason grabbed me and with one hand fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples while his other hand slipped between my legs. I moaned quietly, closed my eyes and leaned back.

It was a thrill being dominated by my young lover but my heart was thumping at the thought of his friends joining in. I drank my beer and looked at Jason straight in his eyes hoping I looked more confident than I really felt as I went into the bedroom to get ready. I showered again and then sorted my stockings and nice underwear. It was quick and easy to put on the dress and as I looked at myself in the mirror and I knew what I was wearing was outrageous. The dress clung very tightly, perhaps a size too small, with a deep V at the front showing my cleavage and so short it only just covered my stocking tops as I walked, a proper 'fuck me' dress. I finished the look with my matching gold 'Hotwife' necklace and ankle chain. I checked my makeup in the mirror and took a deep breath and went back in the lounge.

"You look amazing Jayne, very sexy."

"Thank you Jason, you are very generous and this dress is lovely but I was going to save it for next time at the club."

I stood and looked out of the window to check my car was ok and Jason stood behind me stroking my bum easing my dress higher. I noticed a Silver Range Rover pull up and I realised it was Peter's car as Stevie got out of the passenger side and a few moments later Peter got out carrying a large drawstring bag.

"Your friends have arrived Jason." I whispered.

Jason smiled and nodded, "You're gonna be a good slut aren't you? You said you're mine for the weekend so let's really push the boundaries and anyway you've done three men in one go a few times before."

"But I don't know Stevie at all and Peter scares me, he sounds like a right kinky sod."

"Look Stevie is out with his friends later so won't stay long and I will look after you. I can see you are a bit uptight too Jayne but I have some pills Jayne, take these." Jason took two white pills from a small sachet in his pocket. "You know they make you relaxed."

I looked uncertainly at the two pills in his hand remembering how relaxed just one made me at the bukkake party. He thrust a Smirnoff Ice in my other hand so I popped them into my mouth and swallowed them down. I saw Jason staring at me and I knew he wanted to make sure I took them so I took a long gulp and swallowed. I stood awkwardly just staring out of the window for a few minutes until a bang on the door brought me back to my senses.

"Go and let them in Jayne."

I went across the room and opened the door to see Peter and Stevie smiling, as they looked me up and down making me feel extremely underdressed.

"You do look very sexy in that dress Jayne." Peter said.

I smiled at Peter noticing the lustful look he gave me. He was probably in his mid 50's and a very big guy well over 6' tall and overweight, a real bear of a man and he towered over me as he walked past me carrying the drawstring bag into the flat. Stevie followed him into the hallway carrying a large pack of beers and then stopped and looked at me.

"You go in first Jayne."

I felt my face redden knowing the dress was so short my stocking tops were visible as I walked and I knew he wanted to look at my bum. My stiletto heels clicked noisily on the floor as we went into the lounge and I took the beers from Stevie.

"Go and open the bottles for us babe."

Without a word I went to the kitchen and opened three bottles before returning to the lounge, Peter and Jason were sitting on the settee with Stevie on a chair opposite.

"Jason was telling me about the club and how he met you. So where is your husband Gary tonight Jayne?" Peter asked.

"He's working in Germany, near Munich but he knows I'm here with Jason."

I handed them all their drinks but when I went over to Peter he held my hand and pulled me down onto his lap.

"That's a lovely necklace Jayne, what does it say?" He said putting his hand up to my neck and stroking me there gently as he ran his fingers over my necklace.

"It says Hotwife and it's a term for women on the swinging scene. It was a present from my husband and I really like it as a piece of jewellery. I usually wear it when we go to the club and I'm wearing a matching ankle chain too." As I lifted my ankle to show them they ogled my legs.

"A Hotwife has sex with other men with her husband's approval." Jason said. "She is something special, an exceptional hotwife and an awesome fuck. Jayne, finish off your drink." Jason said passing me my vodka.

I was feeling a little light headed but relaxed and gulped down the rest of my drink. The porn DVD was still playing on the TV and as I glanced across to watch it Peter put his hand on my thigh slowly easing under the hem of my dress.

"Keep still Jayne," he whispered.

Peter smiled at me as his hand slid up and he squeezed the bare flesh above my stocking top. I realised I was feeling a bit groggy and light headed from the effects of the drink and Jason's pills and I sat quietly as I was touched me up. I leaned back and my dress went higher.

"That's it Jayne, relax don't be shy."

I didn't protest as Peter stroked my leg the lacy top of my stockings was now on show and I looked and smiled at Stevie who was sitting wide-eyed watching.

"Having fun?" Jason asked me.

"I feel a bit light headed, that drink has really hit me."

"Well she's enjoying the attention." Peter said to Jason. "You are sure about it though?"

"Her husband has shared her many times and she said she's up for a special weekend."

"She's certainly dressed for it, she needs to keep the stockings on when we fuck her and it's a nice little birthday present for the boy over there." Peter said.

"She always wears them for me when we fuck." Jason said.

I realised they were ignoring me as a person but I felt too groggy to protest. Jason opened the bag and fumbled around inside and passed Peter a black leather ringed collar and a leash with a shiny metal chain. .

"I know Jason has told you about my fetish Jayne and we thought we could have some fun with you tonight." Peter said.

Jason spoke quietly. "You're going to get fucked by me and both of my friends, I have told them they can have you.

I noticed the collar had 'whore' in diamante letters on it. They stared at me waiting for my reaction and I slurred. "Kinky sods."

"Put this on and be our submissive little slut Jayne."

So for the second time in a week I pushed my thick red hair up off my neck so I could be collared. I was so out of it from the effect of the drinks and pills they had given me it was like it was happening to someone else and I was just watching. I felt Peter's breath on my neck as he secured it in place, clicked the chain leash onto the ring at the front before he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and enjoyed the feeling of his strong body as his hands wandered over me before he pulled my head back by the hair.

He held the chain with one hand and groped my tits with the other. "This is nice way to spend a Saturday evening, now get on your knees Jayne."

I got up off Peter's lap and stood for a moment feeling unsteady on my legs before I slowly got to my knees in front of him. He gripped the leash again and ran his hand over my hair and face. "You are sexy Jayne and we are going to enjoy you. Now get my cock out."

I undid his belt and slid his trousers onto the floor, his thick black penis hung down on his thigh and then he put a hand on top of my head. I wrapped my hand around his dick, pulled back the foreskin and took it deep in my mouth. I looked up and saw Peter smile as I took the whole of his flaccid cock in my mouth. I moved back and forth feeling his cock throb until he got semi-hard and I was no longer able to take it all the way in. I stroked and sucked until he was fully hard.

"You are a very talented cocksucker Jayne I bet you fuck just as good."

"What do you think of this slut then Stevie? She sucked me off yesterday and Jason fucked her all night and she's still ready for more!" Peter said laughing out loud. Peter yanked on the leash pulling me away from his cock.

"Go over and look after the birthday boy while we get the bedroom ready."

I walked over to Stevie licking my lips. He stood as I got close and pulled me into his arms and immediately leaned down to suck on my tits. I reached down and managed eventually to free his cock and he was already hard. I wanked him gently and then slid onto my knees and moved my mouth to his cock and began sucking.

"Go on Stevie, fuck her mouth."

"Oh fuck yes!" Stevie moaned quietly.

I felt his hands running through my hair as he started to gently thrust pushing his cock deeper. Stevie thrust his hips so he was fucking my mouth and I just held on and took it. After a few moments of sucking his cock I noticed Jason and Peter were standing beside me and then I felt hands on grab hold of my hair and push me down further onto Stevie's cock. I slid my lips as far down as I could and felt it throbbing against my throat making me gag a little and pull back.

"Come on babe you can do it." Jason said.

His hand pushed me back down again forcing the cock into my throat. My tongue was against his balls as he held me down there for a moment and then he released me and I took a deep breath.

"I saw the outline of your cock in her throat!" Peter said laughing, "Get her going Stevie"

I heard a door creak and I looked over to see Jason and Peter going into the bedroom with the drawstring bag. I continued working on his cock until I thought he was getting close to cumming then I stopped and stood up.

"Don't cum yet Stevie, you do want to fuck me don't you?"

I handed him a condom from my bag, grabbed my drink and took another long gulp and watched as he pulled off the remainder of his clothes and rolled the condom over his slender cock. He then got hold of me and swung me round so I was facing the wall and rubbed his cock against my bum.

"Lean forward Jayne you know you want it."

He grabbed my hips as I pushed my hands against the wall pushed my arse back into his groin. His knees pushed against my legs and he pulled my thong to one side before he pressed his cock against my pussy. He slowly eased inside me opening me up gently.

"Oh fuck, your cunt is tight!"

For a moment Stevie just held me still so I could feel him really deep inside me. Then Jason came back in and grinned as he looked at me pinned against the wall as Stevie started to thrust into me. We were just getting into a rhythm when Peter out called from the bedroom.

"Get her undressed and bring her in the bedroom now, it's all ready."

Stevie withdrew and I felt really unsteady so held onto the table for support as I took another swig of my drink. My head was spinning and I was very quiet and stifled a yawn, the drink and pills really hitting me.

Jason looked at me, "Get undressed Jayne but leave the heels and stocking on."

He turned away and went into the bedroom and silently I slipped my dress from my shoulders, unhooked my bra and slid my knickers off. I took a deep breath as Stevie grabbed the leash again and led me to the darkened bedroom.

I stopped in the doorway so my eyes could adjust to the gloom in the bedroom. I saw an array of leather straps, a spreader bar, paddles, cuffs, a ball-gag and lubricants spread out on the bed. Stevie pulled me inside the room and I leaned against Jason. He held me tight and I stifled a yawn as he gently stroked my body.

Feeling very nervous I whispered. "Look after me Jason................... please."

"Don't be nervous, just do as you are told, relax and enjoy yourself."

"Jason said you are very compliant Jayne so I hope you're ready." Peter said.

I stood looking nervously at the bondage gear then room seemed to get darker and my vision blurred before I closed my eyes and rested my head on Jason's shoulder.

"She is very relaxed now." I heard one of them say.

"Well she did take two pills and has had plenty drink so no wonder she's sleepy."

I forced my eyes open and looked at Peter. He crooked his finger at me beckoning me, "Come here Jayne you're mine. I am sure Jason has told you what to expect."

"Take her she's yours but don't hurt her ok?" Jason said handing the lead to Peter.

"Look after me Jason," I slurred. He just grinned back at me.

"Jason says you like being dominated Jayne." Peter said.

gandj130
gandj130
504 Followers