A Few Wild Months 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
504 Followers

I had already agreed to submit to Jason, so I felt that whatever happened was out of my hands. I murmured a quiet yes then they were suddenly on me and they pushed me over onto my knees with my face in the duvet.

"Open her legs and then keep her still." Peter said. He felt between my legs and fondled my pussy with his big strong hand. I felt his middle finger rub against my clit making me gasp but I stayed still as his other hand pushed on my back keeping me in place.

"Relax and spread your legs a bit more, trust me you will enjoy this."

I spread my legs wider giving Peter easy access to my already wet pussy and I felt a thick finger slide over my pussy and into me making me groan. He eased another thick finger into me and began frantically fingering my pussy making me squelch obscenely. Then the thumb on his other hand moved to the sensitive bud of my clitoris and pressed.

"Let yourself go Jayne, I want to see you cum."

"I want it," I murmured, "Oh fuck that's nice."

I clamped my cunt around Peter's thick fingers as he fingered me furiously. The feeling of intense stimulation on my clit and his thick fingers embedded overwhelmed me.

"Do it, I'm nearly there already." I said Peter's fingers filling me. "Finish me off, yes!"

I gasped as I orgasmed forcefully and I could feel my heart thumping until slowly I started to get my breath back. I exhaled noisily as he removed his fingers with a noisy squelch.

"I am going to enjoy you Jayne I have never had a redhead," Peter said. "I so admire this gorgeous little arse, I think it needs a little colour."

As Peter spoke I felt his hand stroke my bottom and I shuddered. The other two had their hands on me holding me still and a moment later I felt a painful slap on my bum making me jolt. Another even harder slap followed on the other cheek and then I was being manhandled over on the bed so I was sitting against the headboard.

Peter looked me up and down and grinned and then handed me another drink, "Drink it Jayne, it will ease the pain so you can relax and we can all enjoy ourselves."

I was already feeling very fuzzy headed and weak and I looked to Jason. He moved closer and held the glass to my mouth. I licked my lips and gulped down the sweet drink.

"She really is a dirty slut, well done Jason." Peter said. I was too tired to resist him as he pushed his fingers in my mouth making me lick my own juices. "Ok get her on her back, arms above her head and get your legs open Jayne, the boys want to fuck."

They pulled me down the bed and then grabbed my hands and secured them to the end of the bed with leather cuffs. I pulled against the leather wrist cuffs but I was firmly secured and I felt weak and tired. I watched as the three of them removed the rest of their clothes and felt relieved when Jason opened the bedside drawer and pulled out packets of condoms. With my hands securely fastened to the bed I opened my legs and wondered who would be first.

"Go on Stevie you can carry on and fuck her, you haven't got much time before you meet your friends. I'm going to get another drink." Peter said.

Stevie still had a condom over his cock and was quickly between my legs nudging his cock against my pussy. He gripped my hips as he started to ease inside.

"You like that Jayne, you really do love black dick don't you?" Stevie groaned.

I was unable to speak I felt so exhausted after cumming. I felt his cock push deeper, I was very wet and he pushed his cock deep inside. I pushed back against him until I had all of him in me.

"Fuck her hard Stevie I want to see you do her." Jason said encouraging his friend.

I couldn't move as he pinned to the bed, he was thrusting into me and I clenched my pussy as hard as I could to try to get him to cum. My cunt was making obscene sucking noises as he shagged me. Being a fit young man he fucked me really hard.

"Oh god Jayne that's good," Stevie said as he pounded into me. I felt his balls slapping against my bum with each thrust as he fucked me quickly.

The bed creaked and Jason got on and tapped Stevie on the shoulder. "My turn."

I just lay motionless as they swapped places and Jason began fucking me. Stevie knelt next to me and I watched entranced as he wanked his cock gently. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out letting him know what I wanted. He eased his cock down to my mouth and rubbed his salty wetness over my lips as he held the back of my head.

"Go on Stevie fuck her mouth."

He pushed down and forced his cock between my lips. Unable to move pinned down by both of them I just lay still as they used me. Stevie fed his cock deeper in my mouth and I wrapped my lips tight around his cock feeling it pulsing in my mouth.

"You are a good cocksucker Jayne I'm gonna cum in your mouth and make you swallow it."

Totally submissive and unable to move, I just lay helpless loving it and my excitement built and I got closer to cumming again. I moaned out as suddenly my whole body convulsed and I came yet again feeling so turned on by being used like this. Jason pushed himself in deep and froze and I felt his cock throb inside me and I knew he had cum.

"Oh yes," Stevie groaned as he held my head firmly and pushed a bit harder making me cough and gag as his cock hit my throat and he came in my mouth. I was motionless under him as he came with his cock buried deep in my mouth. I coughed and spluttered as I swallowed and then he smeared his wet cock over my lips and face as he withdrew. They both got off me and I lay back exhausted on the bed trying to catch my breath, my eyes feeling heavy.

"Fucking awesome," Jason murmured as he kissed my neck and then pushed him self up on his arms. I tried to grip his cock but my pussy muscles were now just too tired and my whole body ached.

I looked to the side and felt a bit scared seeing Peter leering at me rubbing his thick cock.

"Thank you Jayne, I must go I'm already late," Stevie said. I smiled as he nearly fell over trying to get dressed hurriedly.

I knew Peter still hadn't fucked me so I stayed still with my legs wide apart but to my surprise he unclipped the handcuffs from the bed.

"Just relax Jayne. Let me undo these for you."

I sat up and rubbed my arms trying to get some feeling back while he sat next to me on the bed and held me lovingly in his arms. He reached over to the bedside table and picked up my drink and put it to my lips forcing me to gulp it down. Then he took my hand and wrapped it around his cock stroking him until the condom slipped off and then pushed me down and guided his hard cock into my mouth.

"Look at that the dirty bitch he still wants it. Fuck it I'm late already." Stevie said.

"Jason, look Stevie's already late so take my car and run him into town."

I forced my eyes open and looked at Jason in panic but was unable to speak with Peter's hand holding my head down and his thick cock in my mouth. I was nervous of being alone with Peter and I saw Jason hesitate but then he looked again at his boss as he spoke.

"Jason, take my car and take Stevie to town and stay with him for a couple of hours to make sure he is ok, I can enjoy some time with Jayne on my own."

I realised Peter had a real hold over Jason and he couldn't make eye contact with me as he took the car keys from his boss and then they left the room. Feeling very vulnerable now I carried on bobbing my head up and down on his cock as I heard the front door shut.

"I have got to have you Jayne." He whispered pulling my head up from his cock.

"You are nice and relaxed now Jayne so let's introduce you to my toys."

Peter's voice was gentle and I looked at him with heavy eyes as moved the bondage gear around on the bed. Delicately he rolled me over so I was face down on the bed but in an instant he had grasped my wrists and I was again handcuffed to the headboard.

"Get up on your knees and put your face into the pillows, let me see your lovely little arse."

"Don't hurt me Peter, Jason promised to keep me safe." I managed to murmur. He pulled me up onto my knees and then took a firm hold of my hair and jerked my head backwards. Then I was plunged into darkness as he tied the blindfold over my eyes.

"Open your mouth wide Jayne." His fingers forced my mouth wide and I expected him to move around and put his cock between my lips again but instead he forced the ball gag into my mouth and secured it behind my head.

"Relax Jayne, just relax okay I just want you to have some new experiences. You will enjoy my toys and I want to see how much you can take." Trembling I stayed in the same position until he pushed my face down into the pillows leaving my arse up.

"You love black dick don't you slut?" Peter whispered. "Your little cunt will look so good stretched by my cock and I bet you will love having your arse fucked."

Then I felt the leather paddle rest on my bum and move slowly over my buttocks. I moaned into the ball gag wedged in my mouth and then relaxed my muscles realising I couldn't get out of this. I braced myself for the slaps just as he brought it down really hard on my bum and then continued slowly to spank my arse.

"I knew you were a slut who would like bit of pain to get off," he said running a hand between my legs feeling how wet I was. The pain was intense and I breathed deeply after the shock of the slaps while Peter got behind me. He left me up on my knees my head downin the pillows. I pulled against the handcuffs but I was firmly secured and Peter's hands held me still. He knelt between my legs forcing them wide and pushed down on my back.

"I am gonna do things you have never had done to you before Jayne."

There was a lot of metallic jingling from behind me and he grabbed my ankles and secured them into the spreader bar. I felt his fat cock rubbing up and down against my wet pussy. His fingers eased their way inside me making me hump against his hand moaning and whimpering. Then I felt his cock nudge against me, his hands gripped my hips, and he eased it deep inside in one strong push.

"There you go, you fucking love it don't you?"

He fucked me with deep long strokes and I moaned into the gag as he pushed me down so I was pinned under him his weight making it impossible to move as he began to suck on my neck and whisper filth in my ear. Peter didn't ease off he just carried on pounding into me, I don't know how long he fucked me, as I had lost any idea of time. I just lay under him, as I could do nothing against his weight and strength as he used me.

"I'm gonna fuck your little white arse now."

I shook my head and moaned but his weight on me made me unable to move away from him.

He pulled out of me and sat on the back of my thighs. The pain on my cheeks eased as he poured oil over my arse I felt it running down over me and into the crack, then he spread open my cheeks and ran his finger up and down my crack making me shiver. I felt a slick finger push against my arse and then slide in slightly and I realised he was fingering lubricant into me. Then he lay on my back again and positioned his cock against me. He was breathing heavily and I felt him push his cock into my bum. I squirmed in panic knowing I was about to get fucked in the arse as I felt the head of his cock slowly opening me up forcing its way inside.

"This is tight! I'm gonna be buried in this tight white arse soon."

The pain was terrible as he pushed me down, then he pulled back and using his chest to keep me in place he slowly pushed it back in further in and with a pop he was right inside. The pain returned and I took a deep breath feeling exhausted from the spiked drink and faint with the pain and then with stars in my eyes I passed out.

I came too a few moments later and Peter was now properly fucking my arse. Even with the lubricant I felt very sore and he was hurting me as he did me. Then he pushed in all the way and I felt his balls against me and he stayed still for a moment and cum in arse. I felt my insides filling as he came inside me and I passed out again and fell into a deep sleep.

I am not sure how long I was out of it but when I woke up I felt cold and I was alone on the bed. My mouth tasted of spunk, my face felt tight where cum had dried on it and my arse felt very sore. I carefully reached down and felt it and I was sticky with cum and felt very used.

I nearly fell over as I got off the bed, my legs were so weak and my arse hurt so much. The flat was empty and I got dressed and cleaned myself up the best I could, I just wanted to go home. I was furious and felt really let down by Jason and knew I would never let him near me again. I got the rest of my stuff together and as a final gesture to Jason I scrawled 'wanker' in red lipstick over his bedroom door and then left.

I was relieved my car was still safe but the journey home was very difficult for me as the drugs they used on me were still affecting me, as I drove I could only think about how Jason had let me down. I knew I wanted a break from swinging now and Jason would certainly never feature in our fun again.

It was just a relief that I wasn't stopped by the police and got home safely.

Over eight years ago Literotica published our first story and we have written about much of our swinging fun during that time but have decided whilst we will continue to swing we have had enough of the writing.

We have inevitably settled into a routine of what we enjoy on the swinging scene so many scenarios repeat themselves as we have fun with established friends and believe the writing is becoming repetitive.


So a big thank you to all those who have taken time to write e-mails with your comments. As for the "anonymous" and often very scathing criticism of our lifestyle, well we are sorry to have offended you guys but you didn't have to read about it. If interracial/cuckold/swinging stories are not to your taste there are many very talented authors on Literotica whose stories we are sure you would enjoy.

We hope most of you enjoyed the stories and still welcome your feedback.

gandj130
gandj130
504 Followers