A Fiery Confession

Story Info
A woman's long-time fantasies come true.
2.4k words
4.06
20.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is something I wrote a few years ago, and although I don't like it nearly as much as my recent material I thought maybe others, "YOU" would. Enjoy

-SN

=====

I've always known, even from a very young age, that I am perverted. I would always fantasize about women. Hurting them in various ways, raping, spanking, and tying them up in many different positions. The only difference between now and then, now I can only think about is myself and another woman. When I was younger I fantasized I was a man, because the idea of two women kissing, let alone fucking, never even crossed my mind.

Once my father caught me touching myself when I was having one of my many perverted daydreams. He punished me for my "sick perversions" and in my young mindset, he had known what my thoughts were. After that, I buried my perversions and didn't even touch myself again until I was in my early twenties.

Around the time that I was coming to terms with my sexuality, my "sick" sexual thoughts sparked my imagination again. I still kept them hidden for fear of retribution, all my partners expressing early in the relationship that 'not only is it a sick perversion,' but they 'can't understand how someone could find sexual pleasure in hurting someone they love'. These conversations always made me cringe inwardly because all I could do was agree with them.

Years passed and the urge of my desire only increased as my spark started to smoke. I read countless erotica to try and satisfy my growing wants. I start off reading about, what I now consider the gateway to BDSM, spanking. Reading about a woman getting her hands and tied behind her back and being forced to bend over so her lover could paddle her ass only placated me for so long.

My desires started to turn to overwhelming needs that started to smoke and smolder. I began to write about everything that I wanted, keeping it private of course. I would write about a beautiful blond that I knew, about how I loved to bend her over my lap and "punish" her for being a naughty girl. About how she would plead and beg me to stop, and that she was so sorry and would never do it again. I would turn her ass black and blue for disobeying whatever I had told her to, or not to do.

Then I met you and my inner smolder turned into flames. It didn't help one bit that you would tease me by calling me Mistress, unknowingly adding fuel to my already burning body. I constantly think of all the different ways that I want you. My mind goes mad every time I hear you moan, my heart stops every time you beg me to come, and my body trembles uncontrollably every time you do.

Then came my confession. This was it. Game over. My passion combusted into a raging inferno.

We were just laying around one day, playing a little game to get to know each other even better. Taking turns asking personal questions. You asked one that I had in mind for you as well. "Biggest sexual fantasy". My heart was pounding so hard that all I could hear was blood rushing to my head. I stuttered around until I finally said my longest standing secret. However, my blood really boiled when I asked you the same thing. You confessed to wanting to be dominated.

That all seems like ages ago now.

Now here you are standing before me, and I find you absolutely stunning as always. Music is playing somewhere in the background but I don't even hear it. I am hypnotized by you. The way you look, the way you are moving body, and the idea forming in my head. I smile and tell you to come closer to me. You accommodate me, sitting on my lap, I wrap my arms around you and hold you close to me. I want you. I always seem to want you, I am beginning to feel addicted.

I kiss your lips softly, at first, but then you open your mouth. I see this as an invitation my tongue seeks yours. I taste you, immediate my body is on fire and my hips grind up into yours on their own accord. When I hear your seductive moan I pull back, biting on your bottom lip with a sly grin.

"Take off your top baby." You look at me and giggle that cute laugh I love so much. When you don't take it off and lean in for another kiss I pull back and without a smile and in a sterner voice I commanded.

"Take. Off. Your. Top."

I can see the change in you immediately. Your face is now burning bright red and your body tenses. This time you do as you are asked, and I see that your blush has extended to below your neck. I only smile when I see you exposed, enjoying the view, I watch as you fidget. Unsure what to do. You go to kiss me again, but again I pull back. I love it when you pout. It is so cute.

"Take off your bra now." You slowly reach behind your back and unclasp it. Slowly, deliberately, you pull the straps off your shoulders and remove it. My eyes take in every inch of your perfectness, as you give me a show. Your nipples are hard, and I smile knowingly. They aren't hard from the cold, you are very

My hands slid up your hips and over the swell of your breasts. You lean into my hands as my thumbs brush across your nipples. I can't help but moan as I feel your soft sensitive skin. I move my body forward closer to yours and take one of your nipples in my mouth. It softens at first as I roll my tongue over it but then gets even harder as my teeth graze it.

You gasp as I bite down, at the same time my hands roam over your ass squeezing it. I feel your arms wrap around my neck so you can bring me closer. I let you, as I continue to bite and suck you eliciting moans. My hands are everywhere, mostly on your ass, but I love the feeling of your soft skin as I run my nails down your back making your body bend backward and into me at the same time.

I feel your hips begin to move against mine a little. You are trying to grind on me. Grinning I force myself to stop even though I truly don't want to. I hold tight to your hips forcing you to stop. There is that damn cute pout again.

"Get up baby." You slid off my lap and look at me expectantly ready to do as you are told. "Face away from me and take your pants off now." I am still sitting and grinning like a child, eagerly watching you do as you're told. At this point, I don't know If I am more turned on by the fact that you are doing as I tell you to do, or if it's your ass wiggling in my face as you take your pants off.

I am up in a split second, my hips pressed hard against your ass. I have my hands on your hips to help you keep your balance. You go to lift your leg to take off your pants but pause. My fingers are running across the outer lips of your pussy. I can feel how wet you are through your panties, and it makes me even wetter. I pull your panties aside and slip a finger between your lips and tease your clit.

I feel your body shudder under me. I frown. That wasn't what I had wanted quite the reaction I was hoping for. I wanted much more. I slowly eased my middle finger finding your tight little hole. Ever so slowly I entered you. This got the reaction I was looking for. You groan and let out a soft sigh. I pull my finger out.

"I didn't say you could stop taking your pants off." I try to sound stern, but I fail because I am so pleased with myself. You continue to step out of the burdensome things and turn just in time to see me finish sucking on my finger.

"You taste amazing babe," I say as I move closer to you again and press my lips against your own, my tongue is forcing your mouth open so that you taste your own fluids. My left- hand tangles in your hair, while my right massaged your bottom. I tug on your hair forcing you to expose your neck. You close your eyes but you don't say anything. I start kissing down your jaw and up to your ear. Kissing just behind it I moan ever so softly. This makes your whole body shake and I feel your knees go weak.

I wrap both my arms around your waist supporting you. I take a step forward into you, forcing you to take a step back. Then I take another, and another, until your legs are touching the back of the bed. You sit willingly.

"Now take off my shirt." You try to hide it, but you are smiling as you do as you're told. When you reach for my pants I take a step back and raise an eyebrow. I only said take off my shirt. You are getting a little greedy there sweetheart.

"Stand up turn around and bend over the bed," I command. You are visibly shaking, excitement written all over your face. "Greedy girls are bad girls, and bad girls need to be punished," I say, watching as you prop yourself on the bed. Your arms are extended so your palms are flat and chest hovering above the bed, and your legs are a too far away from the edge.

"Put your chest and forehead on the bed, and stretch your arms in front of you, and take a step forward so that your knees are touching the bed." You don't hesitate and immediately do as you are told to the best you understand. You can't see it but I am nodding, pleased. You look slightly uncomfortable, but the result of your position has presented your ass high in the air and gives me the perfect view of your pussy, which is glistening with your wetness.

"Don't move," I tell you. I take my time as I slowly remove the rest of my own clothes. I can see the position that you are in is making you more uncomfortable the longer you are in it, and I know that you have a burning desire growing between your legs that is making you want to turn around to look and see what is taking me so long. But you are a good girl, and you do as you are told and you don't move because you want the punishment more than anything else.

I stand behind you. Hooking my thumbs in your panties I slide them over your ass and down your legs. I tap your legs letting you know to lift your feet slightly. When I stand up again my right hand lightly resting on your right butt cheek. I hear you cooing something that sounds like 'yes'. I continue to softly rub and stroke your bottom until I feel you trying to back into my hand for more pressure.

Before you know it there is a sharp slap resonating in the air, you hear it more than feel it at first. The second slap comes down harder, this one I know you feel because you gasp and your head fly's up. I put my other hand between your shoulder blades and push you back down.

"Stay," I growl. I bring my hand back down hard, I wait a couple of seconds before removing my hand from each stroke. It isn't long before you are moaning and telling me that it hurts. I know it hurts because my hand hurts like hell from the smacking. Both my hand and your ass are bright red when I am done. You whimper as you wait expecting another slap on your sore rear end.

It never comes. My excitement has skyrocketed, I have noticed what my punishment has done to you. Your pussy is dripping with come running down your legs. A small but noticeable puddle is forming at your feet. I can no longer contain myself. I am between your legs licking the drops off your thighs. Grabbing your hips I bury myself in you. You are soaking.

I feel you moan more than I actually hear you when my tongue probes deep inside then right up to your clit. I hold on tight to your hips as I continue to circle your clit with the tip of my tongue. Slowly deliberately teasing your sweet sensitive bud. I feel your juices leaking down your face and your muscles tense.

Slowly I insert two fingers deep and hard into you as my tongue presses hard and flat to your clit. I pull my fingers out only to shove them hard and fast back into you. I keep this pace up until I feel your pussy clench tight around my fingers.

I stop everything just before I feel you come, my tongue still pressed against you, and my fingers deep inside. I listen as you whine whimper and moan. Your pussy starts to loosen and tighten in desperation. You try and grind into me, but I refuse to give you the satisfaction of even a little friction.

"Baby," Your whisper is so low I barely catch you saying, "I need to come." I am tempted to make you wait longer as you continue to try and grind into me. My resolve gets the best of me when I hear you again "Please," you moan. I weaken and give in. My fingers are fast in you my tongue pressed hard against you.

It isn't long before your legs close tight around my head and you emit a long drawling moan, holding your breath in between gasps. You have me pinned to you so that I can't move, I can hardly breathe. I don't even complain in my own mind. When your grip finally softens on me, I remove myself slowly.

I help you in your weakened state into the bed and wrap you up in my arms. I can't help but keep kissing you as you curl into my arms with a smile that would shame a Cheshire cat.

=====

Authors note: I hope you have enjoyed this short, please let me know what you think. Criticism is an author's fuel!