A Final Dance of Obsession

Story Info
Sub exacts revenge for a Dom's careless neglect.
2.6k words
4.43
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell you're not sorry, in fact you exude smugness as I enter our room, You look at me, using your 'I know you can't resist my charm and dominance smile' confidently. But you don't have a clue how close I am to finally being done with you once and for all.

I walk over, sidestepping your outstretched hand and staring at you from just out of reach, hands on my hips, legs spread, my gaze holding yours defiantly.

Your pupils dilate with desire.

Your tongue slides across those firm, delicious lips.

Your smile wavers a fraction and an eyebrow quirks at me.

"I want you sat on the desk chair, dressed in your work pants and shirt" I command.

I slide the tie from around your neck slowly, and then use it to tie your hands behind your back. I note you show no unwillingness to let me have my way this time.

I'm wearing thigh-high black suede boots, black hold-ups, black lacy panties, and a black lace pushup bra, my blonde hair piled on top of my head. You're already hard, I can see you straining your pants. I smile and again you look at me questioningly, expecting me to hand over control as usual.

I sit in your lap with my back to you, lean forward and grind my small but firm ass against your hard cock, your own personal lap dancer, you groan and thrust up to meet me. I spread my legs, lean my head back against your shoulder letting you see right down the front of my aroused body. I cup my DD tits and tug on my nipples moaning quietly at the instantaneous counter reaction this brings in my clit. You stretch to kiss me, but I turn my lips away even as they yearn for you, just staying temptingly close but out of reach.

"Watch, don't touch, I decide when you can touch, not you," I say.

You groan "Let me".

"No! You left me alone for 5 days, now you have to pay, and I'm going to make you beg!" I whisper huskily.

"Never going to happen cumslut"

I just laugh and grind faster on your rock hard cock making you groan louder. You watch, breathing heavily, as my right hand continues to play with my tits, while my left-hand slides down my gently rounded stomach and reaches my lacy panties.

I moan and let my head drop further across your shoulder, as my hand slides into my panties and I stroke my swollen, wet, sensitive clit.

"I'm so wet" I breathe in your ear as I writhe against your cock.

"Let me see," you plead.

I laugh and rise off your lap, turning to face you, "You look a little overheated Master".

I step forward and straddle you standing, I reach down and unbutton your shirt slowly, pushing it back away from your chest and sliding it partially down your arms, immobilizing you further still.

I reach around behind and with a flick of my fingers unsnap my bra and throw it off onto the floor, my full breasts swing heavily in front of your face, tempting you. You lunge forward for my nipples, I grab your head either side and push it back. Leaning over you and laughing into your eyes now blazing with passion, I whisper..

"On no you don't, I'm still not happy with you."

I leave one hand in your hair holding it to stop you moving again, the other hand slides down into my panties. I moan as I feel my wetness, how good this feels as I flick a finger across my nub fast.

I slide my fingers back up my body to your lips "suck them clean now".

You instantly obey and suck my fingers into your mouth, moaning as you taste me. We lock eyes, your tongue wildly circling my fingers. It feels so fucking good, and you make my pulse fire up and my breathing heavier.

I snatch my fingers back, smack your shoulder and straddle your lap again sitting down, I grind on your cock through your pants, as I lean in and run my tongue real slow over your lower lip gazing into your eyes.

"Did you miss me?' I ask as you grin, prematurely pleased with yourself and the effect you know you're having. I simply lean forward and lock my lips to yours.

You try to push your tongue in my mouth, I resist and pull back again grinding on you and scraping my nails across your stomach and up to your left taut nipple, I pinch hard. I smile at the way your breath catches and you flinch at my lightest touch.

I stand, plunge my fingers back into my dripping pussy, coating them, I slide them back up my body and smear my juices around my nipples. I circle the sensitive peaks, watching them grow tight and hard at my delicate touch.

I yank your head forward and feed my right breast to you "suck it" I demand.

Your tongue flicks against my swollen bud and you suck firmly, making my back arch as I moan and hold your head in place.

You pull back and switch to the other nipple, sucking it into your mouth, this time nursing on it and nuzzling, sensations shoot straight to my clit making me writhe against your mouth. I pull your head back again by your hair and smile at your eyes glazed over with lust and passion.

"Did you miss me, tell me you missed me now" I demand.

You grin again and reply "Maybe, maybe not?"

I rise up again saying "Wrong answer".

I step away from you turn and look at you over my shoulder, my fingers working under my lacy panties on each hip, I slide them sexily down my long legs, bending over, my ass facing you as I wiggle them over my boots and off.

I look at you through my legs bent over. "Oh fuck" I hear you say as you watch my hand slide up the inside of my thigh to my pussy, I spread my lips and plunge two fingers into my dripping pussy, moaning as I start to finger fuck myself and my thumb finds my clit.

"You wanna fuck this?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck that hard release me now Cumslut, Do It" you growl.

"Did you say you missed me yet?" I ask moaning as I continue to work my fingers in and out of my dripping pussy, legs spread.

I stand up and look at you expectantly, again you grin and say..."Maybe, maybe not!" But not quite as convincingly.

I turn and yank you out of the chair, you try to use your body to push me back into the wall, but I'm much stronger than you expect and I push you onto your back on the bed, your arms still under you. I grab your pants undo them and pull them off you, your underwear follows and your cock springs up rigid and throbbing to greet me.

I smile "Oh I think this part of you missed me and loves me" I laugh, trailing 2 fingers across your balls, up your shaft, then swirling your precum around your head, as your hips thrust towards me.

I bend down and blow slowly across your swollen hot cock as I watch your head engorge further in anticipation of pleasures to come.

"Oh fuck just suck me now" you groan.

I lean over you as you squirm and run my tongue up your stomach, across your chest, enjoying seeing you breathe faster and the effect I'm having.

I kiss around your neck, listening to your moaning as I hold myself off you on my arms. I bite your earlobe lightly, kiss along your cheek nuzzling you gently. My lips slide onto yours and our mouths open as we kiss deeply and passionately, the fire building even higher between us.

I slide my lips over yours slowly and whisper "tell me now".

Your teeth nibble my lower lip and you whisper back "Maybe, maybe not".

I whisper back "you are going to beg, trust me" as I raise up over you and crawl off the bed.

You sit up "don't you dare move" I growl at you, making you laugh.

Bending over slowly giving you a great view of my naked ass, I unzip my boots and slide them down my legs and off. I leave my hold-ups on and strut towards you naked and confident.

I circle the bed like a predator, crawl up behind you, draping my arms over your shoulders and pressing my tits against your shoulders, as I lean around and trail my fingers down your chest, I slide one hand down the length of your cock and kiss your shoulders softly.

You groan.

I bite your ear and breathe into it "Tell me you missed me, tell me you need me".

You groan and say "you know".

I demand "tell me now".

You shake your head, I back away and untie your hands, and pull you back to lie down.

I hold your hands as I slide up behind you onto the bed and crawl over your face, my stocking clad thighs either side of your head. I look down my body at you...

"Eat me"

I lower my pussy onto your face as my gaze travels along your great body, and I hold your hands so you can't touch me.

Now I'm moaning as your tongue dances across my clit and plunges into my pussy. My hips are moving as you repeatedly suck, lick and circle my swollen wet clit with your amazing tongue that knows me so well. I'm losing it fast, I release your hands as I pant getting closer to release every second. My hips shift backwards then forwards, as I help self to the services of your masterful tongue.

Your hands grab my ass and knead it, you plunge two fingers deep into my hot, wet pussy, and my whole body convulses as your other finger presses into my butt teasing me. You finger fuck me and swirl your tongue fast over my clit.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum!"

I cry out as my body jerks and I cum hard on your fingers, tongue, and face, you lick me clean and kiss me gently as I recover.

I lean forward and kiss down your chest and stomach again, licking your soft skin. I know the tables are turning back in your favor and it's just a matter of time now before we 'switch' back to our natural roles in the relationship. But I'm not quite ready to forgive you yet.

Your hands travel over my butt, down my back gently as you say "I need you and want you".

I slide off you and swing round to look at you "And you missed me?"

"Oh now let's not get carried away," you say with a sexy grin, I lunge for you and you wrap your arms around me kissing my neck as you try to roll me.

We wrestle, again you forget how strong I am and quickly I break free laughing as you chase after me and try to grab me. Still naked, hair everywhere and stockings still in place. I grab you and pull you to me. You look down into my eyes, and just for a moment we lose ourselves in the raw need we see reflected in each other's eyes, then we fall into a kiss.

My power is sliding away faster now as I fall back under your spell, but I still don't have what I want from you!

I sit down in the chair and pull you with me, but I deliberately throw you off balance and you fall across my lap.

I giggle saying "Oh don't you dare move, now I have you just where I want you" and with that, I bring my hand down firmly on your ass and spank you hard!

You jerk with shock and then groan loudly instantly more turned on.

"You've been really bad, you left me for 5 days, didn't call, didn't text, so maybe you didn't miss me huh?"

I lean over you and grab your hugely swollen and throbbing cock and jerk it downwards firmly, precum drips onto the floor, and I spank you hard again leaving a distinct red mark.

"Oh fuck, don't stop let me cum please" you beg.

I immediately release your cock as it dribbles precum and spank you hard a 3rd time and watch your cock jerk and your hips thrust. I spank you again and you release another burst of precum, I grasp your cock and run my thumb over your slick head, rubbing it slowly.

"Say it now" I whisper spanking you again and releasing your cock as I see it jerk hard again.

"Please God let me cum" you beg again.

"No" I snap at you, "say it now" I demand as I lean over and run my tongue across your pink ass.

"Yes I missed you, probably too much, now please let me cum" you beg hoarsely.

I laugh "I knew you did, I'm your obsession and we both know it" I whisper to you, as I stroke your ass.

"Now fuck me and make me yours again".

You get up, pull me roughly out of the chair and sit in it. You grab my hips and pull me onto your lap straddling you, guiding me onto your hard cock.

Your hot, swollen length slides into my steaming pussy all the way, filling me completely as we gaze into each other's eyes. We fall towards each other and our lips lock together as our tongues twist urgently around each other. You bite my lip, I suck your tongue, we are losing ourselves in the passion that surrounds us like n all consuming fire.

Your hands cup my butt as we fuck urgently, pouring out all the obsessive feelings we have for each other in our passion.

My nipples are sensitized by your chest hair rubbing against them and my hands are in your hair.

You pull back "turn around and sit on my cock now" you command.

I smile at you "yes Master," I say so turned on by our sudden switch.

You grab my hips and yank me back onto your waiting slick shaft, I cuss at you as you impale me and start fucking me hard.

You smack my butt "I do the spanking in this relationship, is that clear" you snarl at me, watching my back arch and my hair fall around my shoulders.

"Tell me your mine always" you demand as we both pant loudly as we fuck hard, my dripping pussy clamped down on your rigid cock.

"I need you" I shout.

"Tell me always" you shout back.

"Yours always" I pant as my pussy starts to contract.

"Say it..." you shout with a groan as I cup your balls as they start to contract.

"I will always belong to you first Master, I need you, fill me with your cum please".

We both start to cum hard, my pussy seizing around your pulsing cock as it shoots your load deep into me, we both cry out. We keep moving slowly as we recover. In these moments when we are sated with each other, is where the danger lurks in the shadows of true but prohibited feelings being revealed for each other. You stroke my hair off my face, my hands glide across your shoulders as I nuzzle your neck. Finally you slide from me, and you lift my hair and kiss my neck tenderly.

You wrap your arms around me tight as I lean back into you and turn my lips to yours. We sink into a deep kiss, our passion and obsession completely revealed to each other. As our lips part, we both whisper against each other's lips

"Maybe!"

72 hours later I'm done with you and the obsession is broken, as my new, younger Dom emerges victorious.