A Final Fling

Story Info
Sue tries something different before she weds.
2.8k words
4.04
192.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,414 Followers

"Marry Me!"

Just two little words, but with a power and formidability that their very utterance is sufficient to change lives!

I looked directly at Susan as we sat quietly and alone in the corner booth of the bar. Her face was a picture of expressionless wonderment. A slow heat began to creep over me and the hairs on the back of my neck bristled; the unrestrained, immediate acceptance I had expected was not forthcoming. I needed to speak now. My brain was sending urgent messages to my vocal chords with strong suggestions that I say something - anything - and say it now!

"But I thought that's what you wanted!" I at last managed to blurt out. "I thought you wanted me!"

Susan's expression remained fixed as she stared back at me blankly.

"Well, say something, Sue. Please!"

My fiancée's eyes held me and her lips trembled slightly as she prepared to speak.

"I do want you Marty, honestly I do. And I want to marry you. It's just -"

"What? What is it, baby?"

"It's just that there's some things that I haven't done yet. Things I promised myself that I would do before I settled down and got married."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked

"Oh, you know, the usual; travel, see some of the world, and, well...oh, nothing."

"Tell me, Sue."

"I can't, Marty, You'll hate me!" she replied

I knew she wanted to tell me. Sue and I had been together for nearly two years and I knew her well. It seemed obvious to me that there was something that she wanted to get off her chest.

I waited silently. The seconds ticked away. I could see that she was on the point of spilling the beans!

"If I tell you, promise not to hate me?" she pleaded.

I nodded, more in control of the conversation now.

"Well, we have a great sex life don't we?"

That much was true. Sue and I had a wonderful love life. We were both very much into each other and had experimented a lot. Oral, anal, sex outdoors, that sort of thing. But what she said next, nothing could have prepared me for.

"I've never been to bed with a black man!" she said quickly.

It took a moment for her words to meander their way through to my brain and then a few more seconds for me to realise what they meant.

"Oh, I knew you'd hate me! Forget I said it, Marty. Of course I'll marry you!"

But the seed had been planted. Sue was the only one for me, I knew that, but how could I live the rest of my life knowing what I now knew? I decided there and then; if that's what she wanted then that's what she must have.

Tears were forming in Sue's eyes as I placed a comforting arm around her shoulder. Images of her with a big black stud filled my mind and were having a strange effect on me.

"I could never hate you, baby." I whispered

"But I'm such a slut, such a tart for wanting to do this. Just try and forget I said it, okay?"

"Sorry, Sue. I can't do that now." I replied. "But I don't hate you - please believe that - in fact, the idea sounds really sexy!" I placed her hand on the bulge in the front of my pants, "See? You can't argue with that, can you?"

Sue looked up at me, startled. Her hand idly squeezed my throbbing crotch. "You mean it's okay?" she said, "you don't mind?"

I nodded my head and smiled down at her.

"But I don't want to take any risks," she continued, "there are too many creeps about. I'd want you there with me!"

This turn of events surprised me a little. Knowing that your future wife has slept with someone else is one thing, but being in the same room with them would be quite another. I thought about the Idea as Sue went to the bar and ordered us another drink. Would it be that bad? I doubted it. After all, it was only the once and, if it satisfied Sue's craving and got it out of her system, then where was the harm? I was an intelligent, confident adult. I could handle it.

"Then lets do it!" I said as Sue returned to the booth. "Here, tonight. It's the perfect situation; we're away from home in a hotel, there's a bar full of men and we have a nice room right upstairs. What could suit us better?"

Sue immediately flushed red with excitement. I watched her chest heave beneath the light blouse she wore as she took a deep breath and stared at me.

"Are you sure? Really?"

"Never been more sure!" I laughed not really believing that we were doing this. "Now, anyone you like the look of?"

It didn't take Sue long. She's an open and flirtatious woman and as she scanned the room slowly, her eyes - and mine - immediately came to rest on a tall good looking black man that was standing at the bar.

It was so easy to get him to agree. After introducing himself as Davis, the man joined us in our booth for a drink. Sue flirted with him mercilessly while we all chatted and when the subject of joining us in our room for a nightcap arose, he conceded without hesitation.

Inexplicably, my own excitement had been building since Davis had joined us and my fingers fumbled with the electronic entry card as we stood outside the door to our room.

"Let me." he said, taking the card from me and inserting it into the lock.

For a second our eyes met and I knew that all Sue and I had talked about was actually going to happen. Davis' manner was calm and controlled - everything was going to be fine!

Sue sat on the bed and Davis and I took the two chairs on either side of the TV. It was Davis that broke the awkward silence.

"I guess we all know why we are here." he said flatly. "So what say we just try not to think about it and just do what comes naturally?"

It seemed like a good idea to me and I felt myself relax a little. I looked over at Sue and we both nodded to each other.

"It's okay, baby," I said, "just do what you want. I'll be sitting right here."

I watched, fascinated as Sue quickly unbuttoned her blouse and started to strip. I could see that she was a little nervous, what with Davis and me looking at her, but she took a deep breath and continued. The jeans were next and I felt my erection twitch beneath my own pants as she unzipped herself and shimmied the garment down her long, slender legs. In just her black bra and panties, Sue sat back on the bed and looked down at the carpet. She was waiting for Davis to make his move.

She didn't have to wait long. With just a couple of strides, he was up and standing in front of my fiancée with his hands on his hips. I was aware of the bulge in the front of his dark coloured pants and found myself wondering what he looked like naked. Was he really big? Were the rumours true?

"Take it out and have a look at it!" Davis laughed as he saw Sue probably thinking much the same thing as me.

Sue's long, feminine fingers trembled like a schoolgirl with her first date as she slowly reached out and ran her hands lightly over the front of Davis' pants. I heard him take a deep breath and watched the bulge twitch as she touched it. Her fingers found his zipper and slowly lowered it. Millimetre by millimetre the zip descended until the man's fly was completely open. Her hands went to his belt and opened that together with the button as she slowly pulled his pants down and down and down.

Davis wore no underwear and I gasped as his semi erect penis sprung into view. He was large - much larger than me, I realised with a sudden pang of jealousy. Sue reached out and gently gripped his shaft, fluttering her delicate fingers up and down the full length of his tool. He moaned and arched his back, pushing his rapidly hardening member towards her. Sue licked her lips as she continued to slowly masturbate her lover to full size. His tool seemed to grow with each stroke of her hand and it was only a few more seconds before the sleek, black meat was twitching and arching back towards his belly.

"Would you like to kiss it now?" Davis asked.

Sue nodded silently and adjusted her position on the bed. One hand gripped the black cock while the other slipped into the waistband of her panties. My jaw dropped as I realised that she was going to suck this man off and stroke her pussy at the same time!

Davis' cock head was wide and mushroom shaped and Sue had to open really wide in order to accept it into her mouth. She gagged slightly as the sensations of her eager mouth caused her lover to thrust forward slightly, but she quickly regained control. I watched as her hand urged the meat into her mouth inch by incredible inch and her other hand dug deep into her panties, briskly rubbing her clit.

The deep, sensuous blow-job continued for several minutes as I watched Davis' saliva streaked penis slide smoothly in and out of my fiancée's mouth. His face was a picture of lustful excitement as he urged her to take him deeper and deeper. I could see a damp patch spreading quickly over the crotch of her panties and I knew that she was leaking a lot of sex fluid into the undergarment.

Strip off your bra and panties now!" Davis gasped as he reluctantly withdrew his wet cock from Sue's oral embrace. "Let's see the rest of your body looks like!"

Never for a moment taking her eyes off the large swinging appendage in front of her, Sue quickly reached behind her and unclasped her bra almost ripping the lacy garment in her rush to free her heaving breasts. The panties soon followed and, as she lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide, both Davis and I were treated to the sight of her wanton, lustful body in all it's natural glory. Her nipples were hard and swollen and her trimmed pussy was wet with excitement.

In a second, Davis had stripped away his remaining clothes and had joined Sue on the bed. His body looked lean and hard; muscles rippled under the dark skin of his arms and legs. He lay back on the bed and gripped his throbbing tool in his hand pointing it upwards in a lewd, exhibitionist gesture.

"Come on, baby!" he cried, "Hop up here and get your first experience of a black cock in your cunt!"

Sue wasn't going to delay. This was obviously what she had been dreaming of for a long, long time. Throwing a leg over her lover's body, she grasped his thick, black rod and guided it towards her wet pussy. She gasped as the head slipped between her outer lips and began to penetrate her vagina. Slowly she allowed her body to sink downwards encompassing the large intrusion and groaning deeply as it speared her. Every so often Davis would buck his hips slightly and force another inch or two into her.

Sue rode her new lover's cock with an enthusiasm born out of sheer lust. Her body bounced up and down and her fingers rubbed over her engorged and visible clit as she climbed higher and higher towards an inevitable climax. Her whole body seemed to shake and tremble and her open lips quivered as she came, crying out first Davis' name and then mine as she impaled herself time after time on the thick, black cock. Davis' hands were on her breasts and plucked almost viciously at the tight buds of her nipples causing her body to shudder and the climax to wash over her in wave after wave of lust.

"In my ass!" Sue suddenly cried as she fell forward onto the bed in a twitching heap of arms and legs. "I want to feel you in my bottom - Please!"

Davis seemed more than happy to oblige but also seemed concerned that he might do her some damage in the process.

"I'd love to butt-fuck you, baby, but are you sure? You've seen the size of my dick!"

"Just do it, Davis...please...before I change my mind!"

Now, I've had the pleasure of sticking my own cock up Sue's butt many times and I knew that particular point of access to be rather tight. I moved closer to the bed. I wanted to see how this stud would hope to fit such a large appendage into such a small orifice!

Quickly grabbing a bottle of hand lotion from the bedside table, Davis lubed up his fingers and cock while Sue crouched on her hands and knees and spread her legs wide; presenting her butt to her lover.

Slowly, at first, Davis eased one then two fingers into her anus widening and stretching her. Sue moaned and tensed, but as Davis kept up his relentless pressure , occasionally slipping a finger into her pussy or rotating it over her throbbing clit, she soon relaxed again.

Davis positioned himself behind her and started to press the bulbous end of his cock up against the impossibly tight hole. Sue gasped as he pushed harder but retained her position, pressing herself back against him. I could see the hole begin to expand. She pushed back again and, with a cry from both Sue and Davis, the thick cock head disappeared into her anus.

Now Davis started to butt-fuck my fiancée properly. His hands gripped her hips as, slowly to start with, he eased his large weapon in and out of her back door. Sue was gasping and crying out. Her ass was high in the air and her head low as her fists pummelled the pillow and her bare feet beat a relentless tattoo on the mattress.

"Oh shit, baby. You're so fucking tight!" Davis almost snarled through clenched teeth.

"So fuck me, man! Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me....ahhhhhhhh ....yessssss!"

It was obvious that no man could hold onto his cum for long in that situation and, as good as Davis was, he was no exception. Within a few short minutes he had built up a fast rhythm and was pounding Sue's butt for all he was worth.

Sue was in obvious apoplexy. She seemed to be climaxing almost constantly and a steady stream of love juice trickled from her abused pussy and oozed down the insides of her trembling thighs.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" Davis cried as he continued to pump his tool up my fiancée's ass.

"I want to suck it, Davis." She gasped quickly. "I wanna taste you. I want you to cum for me, baby!"

Breathing deeply, Davis slowly withdrew his twitching tool and presented it to Sue's eager, waiting mouth. She made a meal of it. Sliding her tongue lavishly up and down the sleek, black shaft and cupping his balls gently she urged him on. Davis held his breath. His eyes were tight shut and I could see he was at the point of no return.

With a gasp and a deep guttural groan he came hard. Thick streams of viscous liquid shot from his throbbing cock and splashed Sue's face. His hand worked his shaft expertly, encouraging even more fluid to erupt from his balls and into my fiancée's open mouth.

Sue swallowed and swallowed as the explosion continued but, inevitably, there was too much for her to cope with and small rivers of semen meandered their way down over her chin and spilled onto her breasts.

Sue and I have now been happily married for just over a year. Although we often speak of her "final fling", we have never repeated the experience nor have we since heard from Davis - he disappeared from our lives and our bed as quickly as he had entered them.

I know it was only supposed to be a one-off thing, but slowly, I'm trying to bring my wife around to trying it again - maybe this time with me as an active participant rather than just as a spectator. I hope she agrees because the picture of her with Davis' cum all over her face is as strong now as it was a year ago and gives me a solid erection every time I think about it!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,414 Followers