A Fine Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

Dan sat back up in the chair. He picked Karen up and carried her over to the bed. Dan walked over to the dresser and took something from the open drawer. He tossed a condom on the bedside table. He stood next to Karen as she unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed them down his legs and kicked off his shoes. His socks came off next. Dan peeled off his briefs and looked down at Karen.

"You're so pretty. All rosy and glowing. You know, I had no idea this was going to happen when you walked in that door. No idea at all." Dan shook his head.

"Well, I took one look at you and I was wet. I wanted you from the first moment I saw you. I wanted to feel your hands, your mouth, your cock. I just didn't know how I could pull that off, though. And when I did think about seducing you, I didn't know if I was that brazen. My hands were shaking the whole time. I thought for sure you'd be able to see my heart racing on that monitor."

"I wasn't even paying any attention to the monitor. I was using it to hide my erection from you. When you took off that robe, it was all I could do not to pull you down on this bed and kiss you like this..." Dan gave her a long slow French kiss that Karen could feel all the way to her still-throbbing core.

She tugged at him and he moved over her, covering her body with his. Karen reached up to rub his fingers across his dark brown nipples. He groaned and came to his knees. Dan reached over, grabbed the foil packet from the table and opened it with his teeth. He quickly rolled the condom on and positioned himself between her legs.

Dan slid his cock into her creamy pussy. Karen pushed her heels against the bed and rose to meet each of his thrusts. Dan caught the bullet vibe with his fingers and flicked the switch. "We probably should try at least one of these toys," he said and touched it to her clit. She bucked against him and shuddered. Karen's pussy pulsated against his cock as she came.

Dan felt his balls clench tight as his own orgasm shook him. After the final spasms finished, he rolled off her and held her in his arms. He kissed her cheeks and her lips. Dan got up and walked behind the screen into the small bathroom. He brought back a damp washcloth and tenderly washed her face and neck. Dan moved the cloth down and wiped the perspiration from her body.

Karen sat up and put on the robe Dan had placed on the bed. He dressed, stopping often to kiss her and caress her skin. Karen went into the bathroom where she'd left her clothes.

Dan looked up in surprise as she entered the room dressed in a pink camisole and denim mini. She had white sandals on her feet. The clothes she'd been wearing were nowhere in sight. Dan's face must have showed his surprise because she said, "The costume's in the bag. I usually dress more like this."

"You look very nice," Dan said as he opened the door to the outer office. "Say, I'm starved. Would you like to grab a bite to eat and catch a movie?"

"I'd love to," she said. They walked out of the office and Dan locked the door behind them. The piped-in music could be heard over the sounds of the busy mall. Dan smiled at the song playing over the loud-speakers.

A Fine Romance, indeed.

The End

glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers
12