A Fine Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her throat remained closed and her mouth wide open for a half dozen strokes, and then the trapped gasp escaped as a shockingly loud, but brief screech. I slammed my cock into her, forcing my way past the resistance of her muscles clenching in orgasm. She growled and yowled like an animal as she just kept coming. For at least a full minute, she was completely at the mercy of me and her relentless orgasm. It was probably as much instinct as conscious thought that caused her to lurch away enough for me to slip free and poke her buttock.

I tried to find her wet heat as soon as I slipped free, but she stopped me by squeezing my arm hard and whimpering, "Please... Can't... Oh god!"

The thought had crossed my mind to give her a few seconds and try again when she was off guard, but the ragged sound of her breathing gave me pause. Instead, I stroked her back and butt, finally letting her come down from the heights.

It took about three minutes for her to catch her breath and stop twitching. Another minute or so passed before she lifted her head and muttered, "Oh my god."

I smiled at her, and she let her head fall back against my chest again. Her voice sounded positively comical with her cheek squished against me when she said, "I can't remember the... The last time I... I... Had multiples."

"Really? Multiple orgasms?" I asked.

She nodded without lifting her head. "Well, I remember the second one starting. After that, I don't remember much of anything, you naughty boy."

"Sorry, Ms. White."

"Mmm... Don't be sorry. Help me up, though. I need water again."

Her first attempt to roll off me failed, and she took a couple of deep breaths before trying again. I pushed the hair still sticking to her face away as she lay on her back with her eyes closed for a moment. She smiled when she opened them, and then lifted a hand. I helped her sit up and scoot back to the headboard. Then I handed her the water.

"Could you turn on the fan?" she asked, glancing up at it.

"Sure," I answered, and then swung my legs out of the bed. The air swirling as I walked let me know that my balls were wet with her juices. Once I flipped the switch for the fan and turned back toward the bed, I saw her running her fingers through the curls on her mound. They were damp as well.

"We certainly made a mess," she remarked, and then took another sip of water.

That wasn't the only evidence, either. The sheets were darkened with a two-inch circle and numerous spatters of wetness.

I pulled off the condom because I'd drooped to about half-staff while she recovered. The sight of her sitting there naked and admiring me was reversing that, however.

"And you haven't even come yet. Lord! I am too old for this."

"Not even close," I said as I slid back into the bed.

"You're too sweet."

"Besides, I want to come on those tits, not in a rubber." I reached over and rubbed her nipple.

"We still haven't solved that blue balls problem, have we?"

I shook my head slowly and gave her tit a squeeze.

She tipped back the water bottle, drained it, and then negligently tossed it to the floor before saying, "One last lesson, then, Vincent."

I stiffened and gasped when her cold hand wrapped around my half-hard cock, but the chill didn't last long. Neither did the half part. As soon as I was rock hard again, she let me go and reached into the nightstand. A second later, a fresh condom landed in my lap.

While I was opening the condom and rolling it on, she pulled a few other things from the drawer and laid them on the bed. The bottle of lube, one of her vibrators, and something I hadn't seen the first time — a vibrating butt plug.

"That's for you, I assume?" I warily asked.

She twitched her eyebrows. "Yes, but if—"

I cut her off with an emphatic, "No."

She laughed and gestured for me to move. I scooted over to the opposite side of the bed, and she made her way to the middle. Once there, she opened the bottle of lube, drizzled a bit on the butt plug, and then smoothed it all over the toy. She handed it to me, and then got on her hands and knees, facing the footboard. I wondered why for a moment, but then noticed the full-length mirror on the closet door across the room.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, and then gave her ass a wiggle.

I wasn't about to tell her, but I'd never done it before. One girl years ago had let me do anal, but a finger in Nat's ass once in a while was it since then. I moved in behind her, and she dropped down onto her elbows, which caused her cheeks to spread.

"You want to slide it in slowly, Vincent. You'll have to use pressure, but don't just shove it in there."

I slipped back into character too. "Yes, Ms. White," I said and then tugged on her right cheek, spreading her wider. Then I pushed the tip against her ass.

"A little harder. A little harder," she instructed. Then the toy slid inside her. She groaned as the flared body of the toy stretched her forbidden entrance, and then gasped when the puckered opening closed around the T-shaped handle.

She held out her hand, and I correctly guessed she wanted the control box for the toy. I handed it over. She pulled the cord up over her hip, out of the way, and then immediately turned it on. A quiver ran through her as the toy came to life in her ass. She grabbed her other vibrator and rose back up onto her hands again.

"Now, this position is called doggie style, or just doggie, Vincent. You can thrust harder and faster in this position, but it tends to bring you to orgasm quickly. You should wait until you've given your partner her pleasure to try this unless you have a lot of stamina."

"And you got yours, Ms. White."

"I most certainly did, Vincent."

"But, it would be okay if I try to make you come again, wouldn't it?"

There was a little laughter in her tone when she answered, "Oh, there's certainly nothing wrong with that." She dropped the role-play for a moment to add, "If you do, and I don't have enough sense to do it when you're ready to come, just push me over."

"And come all over those awesome tits."

"Mmm hmm."

I edged forward, grabbed her hip with one hand, my cock with the other, and went balls-deep with a slow thrust.

She cried, "Uh huh," when I hit bottom and then looked back over her shoulder at me. "I see you don't need any instructions."

"Nope," I answered while grabbing her other hip and pulling back to dive into her depths again.

She moaned as I pumped in and out of her at a moderate pace, alternating between watching my cock vanish in her pussy and her face and tits in the mirror across the way. She grabbed her other vibrator, bit down on the butt end with her teeth, and turned it on. Once it was humming, she reached back and pressed it against her clit.

We both gasped from the sudden sensation.

She was apparently done playing, because she said, "Fuck me, Vince. Fuck me and come all over my titties."

That was more than enough encouragement for me to kick it up a notch.

The swinging of her tits was even more pronounced in that position as I watched them in the mirror. I loved it. I could barely imagine how good it was going to look when I went all out.

"Give it to me. Just like that," she encouraged me.

I stayed in control because I wanted it to last, and I wanted her to come again. After a minute of steady strokes, she let the vibrator drop from her clit. I wondered why for a second, and then she grabbed the control box for her other toy.

"Oh god!" she whimpered when she cranked it to max.

I growled, because the vibrations were so powerful that I could feel them as well. That doubled down when she went back to work on her clit.

"Can you feel it?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah."

"Oh lord. I certainly can. So full."

I gave her ass a smack and she yelped in surprise.

"Hey, I'm the one who's supposed to do the paddling," she protested.

"Sorry, you're just so spankable, I couldn't resist."

"Stop playing around and fuck me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

My next thrust resounded with a loud slap of our flesh colliding, prompting her to scream, "Yes!" So, I pulled back slowly, hesitated for a fraction of a second, and then pounded home again. I followed that up with several fast strokes, and then another slam.

"Yes! Harder! Faster!" she demanded.

I didn't know how long I was going to last, but I gave in to what we both wanted. I dug my fingers into her hips and pulled her back toward me as my cock dived into her. The loudest clap yet echoed through the room, mingling with her scream. My next thrust was just as hard.

I looked up into the mirror, and her tits were everywhere. They were bouncing off each other, tapping against her arms, and I think one even bounced off her chin. She was having trouble keeping her balance on only one hand, and I felt the vibrator drop away from her clit now and again. It didn't seem to be that much of a problem, though. Her features were growing tight, her face flushed, and she was sweating again.

It was one of those magical moments. I can only think of one other time it had happened to me, but I was in the zone again. Even though I could feel the itch building in my cock, it wasn't urgent despite the incredible show and how good she felt. I took full advantage of it, giving her everything I had. Over and over again I slammed into her, grunting with exertion, driving her closer to the edge.

"F-f-fuck yes!" she squealed. "Don't stop! Oh! Yeah! Ohhh! Please!"

"Shit! Come for me," I spat out while I kept up the relentless assault.

"There! Right there! I'm... Oh, fuck! 'Bout to..."

I growled, she screamed, and the hand holding her vibrator slammed down to the bed as she exploded into orgasm. I didn't back off in the slightest. I kept slamming into her clenched canal, drawing out choked screams and yelps from her. That magic moment was over, and I was barreling toward the edge at breakneck speed. A few more strokes were all I could manage.

"I'm gonna come," I snarled as I jerked free of her.

She gasped in protest at the sudden void, but quickly turned over and fell heavily onto her back. I tore off the condom, straddled her hips, and took my cock in hand. She writhed beneath me, still coming, her eyes fixed on my fist pumping.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she encouraged me before another shockwave of ecstasy abruptly silenced her.

I stroked my cock fast, and then pointed it toward her rapidly rising and falling breasts as I hit the point of no return. "Ahhhh, fuck," I roared, and then the rest of my breath exploded in a loud, deep, inarticulate sound as I came.

Jets of cum spattered all over her tits, chest, and neck, one after the other. I growled with every eruption, doing my best to glaze those sweet tits. As my coordination failed me, an involuntary jerk caused one spurt to decorate her chin and lips instead. I fell forward onto one hand, and my final full strength pulse hit the underside of both globes. I rocked forward, dribbling what cum I had left onto them as my orgasm waned.

One of her trembling hands clawed at the bed, and when they fell upon the cord of the vibrator in her ass, she pulled the controller to her and turned the toy off with a whimper of relief. I hovered over her, groaning, barely able to hold myself up even after letting go of my cock so I could use my other hand.

I don't know how long we were both panting and gasping for breath. The next thing I remember is seeing her bring a cum-covered nipple to her lips and sucking it clean. It was too much. I closed my eyes and fell heavily to the bed.

"Mmm... Class dismissed," she moaned.

****

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

I started awake at the sound of her voice and a slap on my bare ass. I didn't even realize I'd nodded off. I looked up to see Ms. White smiling down at me, her hair damp from a shower. The only thing she was wearing was a pair of cream-colored panties.

"You'd better go get in the shower. Natalie will be home in an hour if she's working a normal shift. You need to get cleaned up and get out of here before she comes home."

"Good point," I muttered, though I still wasn't getting up.

That earned me another smack on the ass. "Chop-chop, young man. You can use your time in the shower to think of where you were hanging out in town to wait for her to send you a text."

"Huh?"

"She wouldn't have called you if she wasn't horny. I doubt going to work is going to change that. She still needs fucked."

I knew Nat's mom was cool, but to hear her straight-out telling me to have sex with her daughter was the last thing I'd expected. "I doubt I can after that workout I just had."

She rolled her eyes. "You're young. It's hard every time the wind blows. I'm sure you have more than enough in you to leave her quivering just like you did for me."

To prove the point, she slid a finger along the length of my cock. I grunted as it twitched.

"See, that's all it took to bring it to life. Now get up. Or do I have to get my paddle?"

"Yes, Ms. White," I said as I sat up, and then stood up.

She stepped over, pulled me in for a kiss, and then said, "Don't forget mouthwash. You still taste like me."

"I love it when you sub, Ms. White."

She laughed and then said, "Any time," before pushing me toward the bedroom door.

****

Hope you enjoyed this bit of naughty fun. Do take a moment to vote, because that's the bread and butter of a free author. Comments, favorites, and follows are naturally quite welcome as well. That's what keeps me writing, and brings me back when I've had a dry spell.