A Fire Inside Ch. 03

Story Info
Robbin & Davey get hot on the cot.
1.8k words
4.33
29.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davey lead Robbin to his bunk and looked at her. Damn, she was a cute girl. With the long brown hair, and the big brown eyes, she radiated innocence. But her air made him wonder. Robbin reached down and hooked Davey's belt loops and pulled his to her. She kissed him square on the lips, hard and fierce, her kiss full of lust. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth, intertwining with his. She pulled her head back, sucking on his lip, toying with the ring there. Davey wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her furiously. Robbin reached for the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up over his head, and ran her fingers down his chest. He released her from his arms and lifted her shirt up of her head, revealing a pale pink lace bra.

He kissed her chest, the valley between her breasts and slid his hands behind her to undo her bra. He unclasped her bra and slid the straps slowly down her shoulders and then completely off, revealing her small but pert breasts with their huge nipples, hardening quickly in the cold air and with her growing excitement. He bent his head forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth as he fumbled to undo her tight jean shorts. Robbin reached down and pushed his fingers aside and quickly unbuttoned the shorts. His lips left her breast as he trailed kisses down her tight, flat stomach to her waist where he slid her shorts down her slim hips and shapely legs, pausing once he got to her feet to pull of her sneakers and socks, and then remove her shorts. He stood up and took a step back, looking at the lovely girl standing in front of him, clad only in baby pink skimpy mesh string bikini underwear, completely see through. Robbin smiled when she saw the look on his face, and smiled even more when she saw the bulge in his pants.

"What are you still doing with pants on?" she asked sexily.

"I really don't know, maybe someone should do something about that, do you think?" Davey asked her, smiling the entire time.

"As long as that somebody you're talking about is me, then yes, I think something needs to be done about them," she said as she reached for the button and zipper of his pants. She undid them and started sliding them down only to be confronted with his cock, "No boxers? I like it," she said. She slid his pants down and off, Davey kicking off his shoes. She looked at him and asked, "So what's next?"

"This," he replied and shucked her underwear revealing the thin line of hair that was all Robbin had not shaved off. Her cunt was soaking wet, but his cock was hard as a rock. He picked her up and laid her on the bed, starting at her lips and kissing his way down her body, stopping to suck on each of her nipples, and to play momentarily with the ring in her belly button. When he got to her cunt, he spread her lips wide and gently blew on her clit, causing Robbin to shiver in pleasure. He ran his tongue over the hard little nub of her clit. He continued at this for a few minutes, and then suddenly without warning, he was in her, pausing only to slide a condom on. Robbin arched her back and drew him closer to her. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her, and then thrust back in. Robbin moaned and Davey lowered his head to one nipple and began sucking hard.

He was slowly moving in and out of her. Robbin had one leg draped off the side of the bed, and one wrapped around his back, moving her hips in time with his thrusts. She ran her fingers through his long, black hair, and pulled his head up to hers, her lips meeting his. He kissed her passionately, his tongue in her mouth, exploring it. Robbin picked up speed with her hips, and Davey began to thrust in and out of her faster and faster until he felt her arch her back and heard her moan his name, and felt her cunt contract around his cock. He slowed his pace, and then felt himself cumming. He buried his cock as deep as he could inside of her and he laid down on top of her, feeling her still spasm from her powerful orgasm. Once her body stopped shaking, he pulled his still hard cock out of her and stripped the condom off and tossed it into a small bag of trash under his bunk. He sat up and Robbin looked at him, surprised.

"I thought I felt you cum," she said, acknowledging his still hard cock.

"Oh, I did. It's just a thing with me, I stay hard after I cum once or twice," he replied.

"Oh really?" she asked, a lilt to her voice, "Then lay down."

"What for? Do I need another rubber?" asked Davey.

"Don't worry about it, and no, not yet," she replied, and pushed him down. She straddled his chest, facing him at first, and she bent down and kissed him lightly. "See how you like this!" she said, and turned around. Davey could feel her wetness on his chest, her warmth. He jumped slightly when he felt her warm mouth engulf his hard cock. She took nearly all of it into her mouth, then pulled her head back, letting it out. Davey arched his back underneath her when the cold air hit his cock, but she was soon licking every bit of his cum from his cock. When she had cleaned it completely, she took only the head into her mouth, sucking on it hard, like a lollipop. Davey moaned in pleasure and ran his finger over Robbin's wet cunt, rubbing her clit lightly.

He pulled her hips back a bit and buried his face in her cunt, licking and sucking every bit. Robbin moaned into his cock, and then took it all into her mouth, deep throating it. Davey took her clit into his mouth and sucked hard while he slid two fingers into her cunt. She moaned into his cock, the vibration causing him to shiver, knowing that if she kept that up, he'd fill her mouth with more cum. He slid another finger into her hot wet cunt and continued sucking her clit, harder if anything. Robbin moaned when she felt a third finger enter her cunt and sucked hard at his cock, gently playing with his balls with one hand. It was all he could take. Davey felt his balls contract and moaned into her cunt and he shot a load of hit white cum deep inside of her throat. Robbin felt him cum and pulled his cock out, sucking only on the head, trying to swallow every bit of his cum, but some still leaked out, running down her chin. Davey began sucking as hard as he could at her clit and pumping his fingers in her, and he felt her cunt contract around his fingers. He thrust his fingers into her as deep as he could and quit moving them and ran his tongue over her clit as she came, wave after wave of orgasm.

He felt her hot juice leaving her cunt and pulled out his fingers, moving his tongue to lap at it, yet it still ran down his chin. Robbin let his cock leave her mouth and turned around to kiss Davey, tasting herself on his lips, mixing their cum together. Davey kissed her hard, feeling her soft lips pressed against his. She ran her fingers down his chest to his cock, and feeling it going soft she reached further down and pulled the blankets up over them. She laid off to one side on him, curled up in his arms. Davey reached over and played with her hair, running his fingers through the soft, damp waves. He kissed her on the top of the head and snuggled up next to her. Suddenly they heard a loud creak and Moria moan out Hunter's name. They both laughed quietly.

"Well, I think we all know what those two are up to," Robbin said.

"Hey, we have no room to be talking, but I don't think we were quite that loud," Davey replied.

"Moria's always been a loud one. She'd probably smack me for saying that, but she's got a big mouth," she replied jokingly.

"Hunter's no slacker when it comes to making noise, but I was really surprised when he came up to me today with this little plan of his. He's usually not one to get with chicks on random occasions like this. He usually waits until he finds some girl that he really likes and really cares about. But then again, did you see the way those two were looking at each other? They looked like they'd known each other forever and were completely in love," Davey said, running his fingers through Robbin's hair as he thought, "You've got pretty hair, you know."

"Thanks. I did notice the way they were looking at each other. I didn't think they'd make it through the BBQ without fucking then and there. But they did, and by those sounds, I think they're making up for it now."

"Ah, let 'em. Hunter deserves a good girl, at least for a night."

"Yeah, Moria deserves someone good. And judging from the way she talked about Hunter, she really likes him."

"Yeah, Hunt said he was really into her, too. And what about you? Don't you deserve someone good?"

"Well, I guess I do. I do okay. I mean, I've had boyfriends that I thought I loved. Moria really never had one."

"Oh really? Well I think her and Hunt are going to be good for each other."

"That's good. What about you? Are you going to be good for me? Or is this a one night stand and no more?"

"Well, do you want it to be a one night stand and no more?"

"I don't know right now. What do you want?"

"You."

"You just had me."

"I know. I liked it."

"Me too."

"Good. Maybe we'll have to talk about making this a more permanent thing."

"We just might, but can we talk about it in the morning? I'm dog tired," Robbin said and yawned loudly.

"Oh, doggie style, huh?" Davey grinned and laughed, "I like it."

"Oh you. Pervert," Robbin said and laughed, smacking him lightly on the arm.

"Wow, feisty!"

"I'll show you feisty if you don't shut up and let me sleep for a little while. But when I wake up, I hope you're going to be up for it, because I'll be ready to go again."

"Oh, I'll be ready. G'night," Davey said and kissed her on the top of the head.

"G'night," Robbin said and snuggle to his chest, and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.